- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commissioned by dbzfan13 on DeviantArt

-----

Sometimes in the dark of evening, when the apartment was empty, there could be heard a soft rustling sound and the patter of tiny feet. But whereas in most apartments this would mean the presence of a mouse or a rat, in this instance the sound was actually caused by a tiny, 3 inch tall person—a “borrower”, as they were sometimes called, a race of creatures that had popped up at some unknown time during the third millennium.

This particular borrower was called Jake, and he was 19 years old. He had spent most of his life out on the streets, surviving off scraps of food thrown in the garbage or fallen to the floor, contending with the rats, mice, pigeons, and other scavengers for every scrap of food he got, occasionally staying for brief periods in some person's home and then leaving a couple months later once the home owners noticed all the missing things and started setting up traps and calling pest control.

This particular apartment was one he'd been staying in for a little over a month now, so he figured he still had a couple weeks at least before he was forced to leave. On this night, Jake was looking for some more food, having exhausted the little stash he had scrounged up a few days ago. Moving carefully so as to not wake up the bizarre creature the apartment's owner had as a pet—a monkey-like creature she had named “nibbler”—Jake scurried up to the kitchen pantry and started digging around. He climbed back out a while later, carrying various bits and pieces of food, all neatly tied up in a paper napkin he'd also found in there. Carefully, he got the food down to the kitchen counter. As he did so, he heard a set of footsteps out in the hallway, and stood motionless, eyes glued to the door, legs ready to spring to some hiding place at the first sign of danger. The steps approached the apartment entrance, passed by it, and kept on going, growing more and more distant before coming to an end as some far-off door opened and shut.

Jake breathed a sigh of relief and continued carrying his food away, down to the floor and then behind the fridge, into the small hidey-hole where he had made his home. He put all the food away in a small corner, then headed back outside. He checked the digital clock. It was just past 9 PM, which meant the apartment's tenant should be here soon. For most borrowers, that would have been taken as an invitation to run and hide before they were found out. Not so for Jake. He grabbed a handful of food to snack on, then went out and crawled under the fridge, sitting down in the corner where he would have a good vantage point.

Soon after he settled down, the door swung open and in stepped the apartment's tenant, a purple-haired, one-eyed woman by the name of Leela. As usual, she was wearing a white tank top, black pants, and a pair of boots, looking tired from her job at the Planet Express. She came in, sat down on the couch, and then, just as Jake had been waiting for, she took off her boots, revealing her bare, size 12 feet, sweaty and smelly from a long day in her boots. It was for this that Jake risked being noticed now; He had always had a thing for feet, in particular giant (to him) ones, and these were the sexiest pair he had seen in his life. Everything about them was perfect; their curves, their smoothness, their steamy atmosphere, the way they subtly glistened with sweat. He had been  entranced by this pair of feet from the moment he had laid eyes on them. Just looking at them was already getting him aroused and he soon began rubbing himself through his pants while he imagined what it would be like to actually get to touch them.

Leela, meanwhile, took the time to relax after a long, hard day at work, completely unaware of the tiny little pervert spying on her. She turned on the TV and flipped to one of her favorite channels, then got up and went to the fridge to grab herself a snack.

As the object of his desires approached, Jake could hardly contain the urge to go out and give them the greeting he so ardently wished he could give them. He crawled further under the fridge as Leela opened it, then watched as her feet came so very, very close; close enough that he could smell them from where he say. His arousal came on in full force, but he had enough sense not to do anything about it where she might still see him yet. He watched her feet, utterly mesmerized by them, taking in their subtle little movements, the curling of her toes, the way their flesh moved around as she put more or less weight on each of them, the way their body heat caused moisture to condense on the cool kitchen tiles. Then, for one miraculous second, one of her feet came even closer, toes dipping under the fridge. It was the closest he had ever been to her enormous, perfect feet; so close he could reach out and touch it, its smell invading his hideout and making his mouth go dry.

He thought if her foot stayed there for much longer, he wouldn't be able to resist the urge to touch it, but fortunately, before his lust overpowered his common sense, her foot stepped away and the refrigerator door slammed shut above him. He watched her feet wistfully as they left him, heading back to the living room couch, far beyond his reach. After that, Leela just stayed on the couch watching TV and enjoying her snacks until the program ended. Once it was over, she got up and headed off to her bedroom to get some sleep, leaving Jake alone in the dark kitchen. He crawled back in his hole and lay in his makeshift bed, pleasuring himself to the fresh memories of Leela's feet and how close he had come to touching them. As he drifted off to sleep in the afterglow, one resolution filled his mind; before he had to leave this apartment, he would find a way to fulfill his dreams and touch Leela's feet, even if it was only for a moment.

-----

One night, several days later, Jake set out for Leela's room, looking so scrounge up some stuff he could use as tools. Mundane things like pins and paperclips could be very useful for a borrower who knew how to use them. Soon he had found enough trinkets to satisfy him and, thinking he still had some time before Leela returned, decided to treat himself a bit. Her closet door was open just a crack, and he took the chance to go inside and get a close look at her shoes. She had worn her boots to work today as she always did, so they were sadly gone, but there were some other shoes for him to look at. He climbed inside one of her running shoes and lay down, trying to imagine what it would be like if Leela were wearing it with him inside. Sadly, his imagination wasn't very good and he opened his eyes a short while later in frustration. He pressed his head against the insole and inhaled, trying to get a whiff of her foot smell, but there was hardly a trace of it left here. It had been a while since she had worn these shoes. No sweat left, either.

Jake climbed back out of her shoe feeling nothing but disappointment and a reinforced resolve to get to experience Leela's feet firsthand. He picked up the things he had gathered and was about to head back to his hole when he heard a door open and close, followed by a set of footsteps inside the apartment. He quickly ran to hide near the back of the closet. Peering out at the digital clock on the nightstand, he saw it wasn't even 7 PM yet. Leela must have gotten out of work early today.

He stood very still and listened to her footsteps coming closer and closer. Then the bedroom door swung open and she stepped inside, taking off her boots and letting them fall to the floor with a THUMP before throwing herself onto the bed.

Jake's heart was beating so hard in his chest that he half expected she would hear it and come looking for him. He'd been so close to being found out, and who knew what would have happened then. Most people didn't take any more kindly to finding borrowers in their homes than to finding rats or roaches.

He stayed still for a while, waiting to see what Leela would do. He waited a few minutes, but she just lay on her bed, not moving at all. She was probably asleep, he figured, which meant he had a chance to leave before without her seeing him. He gathered his things and was heading for the door when his nose caught the smell of Leela's feet wafting out from inside her boots. That smell made him stop dead cold. He looked at the boots, lying sideways on the ground, more freshly worn than he'd ever experienced them. He looked at the bedroom door, still open just wide enough to let him escape unseen. He looked up at Leela, unmoving save for the slow rise and fall of her chest, her single eye closed. Would he choose safety, or risk getting caught to fulfill his desire? He weighed his options and finally decided he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he didn't take this chance.

He walked up to the opening to Leela's boot and walked inside. He hadn't made it halfway through the shaft before he was hit by the strongest foot stench he had ever smelled in his life. The scent was dizzying, and though he found it very arousing, at first he almost couldn't stand it. Reflexively he dropped all his things and brought his hands up to cover his nose. A few seconds later, however, he pulled them back down, having grown accustomed to the smell. He inhaled deeply, filling his lungs with the smell of Leela's foot.

Excitement pulsing through him, Jake went deeper into her boot, all the way to the insole. He ran his hand along its surface, feeling the fresh impressions of Leela's foot, still damp with sweat and exuding that alluring aroma. He pressed his face against it and took it all in—the muggy atmosphere, the powerful smell, the dampness of the fabric. In no time at all he had already gotten very aroused, his dick standing at half-mast. He pulled down his pants and began stroking himself as he pressed his body against the imprint of Leela's foot, rubbing himself all over it, licking up the sweat that covered it, kissing the still-warm surface. Soon he was about to climax. Just then, however, a rumbling noise reached his ears and made him stop. He listened for it and soon he heard it again—the distinctive sound of a person's snoring. That must have meant Leela was already deeply asleep. And that meant...

Jake pulled his pants back on and cautiously walked back out the boot, looking up at Leela's bed. He climbed up the bed sheets until he was on top of the mattress, next to Leela's sleeping body. This was the closest he had ever been to her. He slowly walked down along her body, doing his best not to disturb her, when he finally came upon her feet, lying soles-up atop the bed. It was for this that he had left the inside of her boot—a treasure far greater than the damp imprint of her sole—her bare feet themselves. Finally he was faced with a chance to fulfill his deepest desire. However, being so close to a normal-size human, his deep-seated survival instincts were acting up, screaming “DANGER!” at him, urging him to get away from her right now.

But the smell of her foot straight from the source was intoxicating, and its rich, musky aroma silenced all of his hesitancy. He stepped forward and lay a hand on her heel, adrenaline pumping through his veins, ready to spring for the exit at a moment's notice. He ran his hand down her sole, collecting some of her sweat and brought it up to his mouth to lick up the warm and salty substance. He swallowed it and a shiver ran up his spine. Tearing off his clothes, he threw himself at Leela's foot, jumping on top of it and running his tiny arms up and down her sole. Her foot in its immensity was like a massive mattress for him, the best bed he had ever laid on. He took in breath after breath of her foot smell and let the warmth of her sole seep into him. This was better than anything he had ever felt before. Even being inside her freshly-discarded boot paled in comparison to this experience; it was sheer bliss, pure perfection. The texture of her foot, with the ridges of her prints, its wrinkles and natural curves, was firm yet oddly giving, a combination that told of both its owner's power and beauty. The smell and taste was like divine ambrosia to his senses, more intoxicating than any alcohol.

Jake began crawling down her sole, kissing and licking it hungrily as he went, giving thanks for having been handed this opportunity as if on a silver platter. His erection was coming back in full force now, his cock throbbing between his legs. Instead of masturbating as he had before, however, Jake wanted to try something different. He crawled all the way down to Leela's toes and thrust his dick between two of them, finding that it fit perfectly. The crevice was already partly lubricated by her sweat, and humping into it gave him indescribable pleasure. He kept pumping away, fueled by an animalistic lust that had completely overwhelmed his rational mind. As he was nearing climax, suddenly Leela's toes twitched, tipping him over the edge as he was hit by the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced, so strong that it blotted out his consciousness for a second. When he came to, panting heavily from his exertion, he saw his seed slowly dribbling down Leela's toes. Exhausted, he fell forward onto her sole, basking in the afterglow as he soaked in the warmth of her foot.

Just then, Jake felt himself gripped by something and swung about. When he understood what was happening, he saw that he was being held between two of Leela's toes and that the giant cyclops woman was looking down at him, looking none too happy to have found him on her foot.

“A borrower, huh? So you're the little thief who's been stealing food from me. I was wondering what could be behind it. I never thought it would end up being of of your kind,” she said, staring angrily at him.

“H-hey, uh, l-let's not be too hasty. I haven't really been stealing things from you, you know? It's only borrowing,” Jake tried to explain.

“Borrowing? What do you take me for, some kind of idiot? That's just a name you little thieves came up with for yourselves to make it seem like you're not stealing. Only a real moron would fall for that line. Or can you actually give me back all the things you've stolen from me?”

“Yes! I'll do it! I'll give you back everything I have!” Jake said. Of course, there was no way he could do that. There was so much food he'd already eaten, and some of the other things he'd taken were either broken or else just plain no longer suited for their original purpose. The only reason he said he could give it back was to convince her to leave him alive for long enough to find a way to escape from here. “If you would just let me go...”

“Nice try, but I'm not falling for those tricks. I should kill you here and now for all your thieving, and for whatever it is you were doing on my foot,” she said, closing her hand around him and lifting him up in her fist. “Wait, is that your semen on my foot?” she asked, leaning in for a closer look. “Ew, gross! A dirty little pervert like you really does deserve to die.” She squeezed him hard, making him squeak.

“Wait, no please! Don't kill me! I swear I'll get out of your hair! I'll leave and won't bother you anymore, I swear, just let me live!” Jake begged and pled for mercy.

“You're lucky I don't want to ruin my carpet, or else I'd crush you under my boot here and now. It would be a fitting end for a little foot-loving pervert like you. Teach you not to come on women's feet while they're sleeping,” Leela said. “I'll let you go, but if I ever see you in my apartment again, that's the end for you. You won't be getting any third chances. You have until tomorrow to leave this place. Tomorrow I'll start setting up borrower traps all, and if food keeps being stolen, I'll call pest control. You understand?”

“Yes, I understand! Thank you, thank you so much, I promise you won't ever see me again!” Jake cried, on the verge of tears.

“Good,” she said, dropping him on the floor, where he fell with a thump on the carpet.. “Now, I'm going to the kitchen to grab a drink, and you'd better be out of sight by the time I get back.” The stood and left the bedroom, her footsteps thundering out to the kitchen.

Jake got up rubbing the back of his head and started to run for some hiding place, but then he remembered why he had gone into Leela's room in the first place: to gather up some useful tools. All the stuff he'd scrounged up had been left inside Leela's boot. He didn't remember which one of her boots he'd left his stuff in, so he just ran into the one that happened to be closer. He walked down the shaft of the boot, down to its insole, but found no sign of his stuff; it must have been left in the other boot. Still, now that he was here, he was reluctant to leave so soon. This would probably be his last chance to experience the smells and atmosphere of Leela's boot.

With a heavy heart, he pressed a hand against the insole and took in the sensations; the lingering dampness on the insole, the all-encompassing smell in the air, the approaching thuds of giant feet...

His mind was jolted back to reality as he realized that Leela was already coming back into her bedroom. His heart beat wildly in his chest, fear gnawing at him. If he went out now, she would see him and he would be done for, he thought. His only choice was to wait inside her boot until she fell asleep again, then grab his stuff and leave.

At least, that was his plan, but he wouldn't be able to carry it out, as he suddenly found himself tumbling down the length of the insole, down to the tip of the boot.

“Better put these things away, someplace where that tiny foot-loving pervert can't get his hands on them,” Leela said, picking up her boots. As she grabbed one of them she heard a sort of clinking noise. She tipped it over and out fell the small mass of objects that Jake had meant to take back to his hole. “That little thief! He must have come in here to steal all this stuff. I swear, if I ever get my hands on him again, I'll make him regret having ever been born,” she said as she put the boots away in her closet, firmly shutting the door before climbing into bed and falling asleep.

Jake started hyperventilating. This was bad. If he couldn't get out of this boot and back into his hole before Leela woke up, who knew what she would do to him. Sure, there was a chance the she would be understanding once he explained why he had snuck into her boot, but he didn't want to run the risk of letting her catch him again.

Desperately he reached up the boot's shaft and tried to climb up, but he just couldn't manage it. He tried all night long, searching for a way out, trying to think of anything he could do, but nothing at all came up. He was stuck inside Leela's boot, and would remain there until morning. If only he hadn't given into his desires for her feet, he wouldn't be in this situation. He could have satisfied himself with her boots and avoided her catching him, or he could have been satisfied with having touched her feet and not strayed into her boots for one last time and thus avoided getting stuck in here. He cursed himself for his lust.

After a long time trying to escape, Jake had grown exhausted and lay down to try and get some rest. He had troubled dreams and couldn't get much sleep, so that come morning he was still terribly tired. He was woken up when the closet doors swung open, letting some light into the boot eh was in. Before he could gather himself, however, Leela's bare foot slid into her boot, completely smothering him under her sole. Leela's crushing weight bore down on him , squeezing the air from his lungs and making his ribs creak under the pressure. Thankfully, the weight didn't crush him. Didn't even break any of his bones. It was all thanks to the softness of both the insole and Leela's foot that he was able to survive the experience. Still, it wasn't a good feeling to be practically suffocating under her foot, although it did feel good to have her sole pressing down on his crotch; heavenly, in fact, so that even as he was panicking to get some air into his lungs, he was also squirming from the pleasure of her warm, soft sole against his cock.

The only part of him not under Leela's sole was his head, which had ended up between two of her toe. Those toes squeezed him, threatening to crush his head like a grape. Then they eased off and some of the weight lifted off of him, allowing him to get a few lungfuls of air. Then he felt himself being swung through the air and felt Leela's weight come crashing down onto him again as the giant cyclops took a step.

Jake would end up spending the rest of the day stuck in Leela's boot, which grew hotter and sweatier as time went on. If it weren't for the crushing weight, it would have been perfect for him, but even with the threat of being crushed, it was still an incredibly arousing experience. Leela's sole soon  reached a perfect degree of warmth and sweatiness, making its touch even more pleasing for his cock. He wanted desperately to reach down and touch himself, but being pinned as he was under Leela's foot, he couldn't manage it. He was helpless to do anything about his arousal other than letting Leela's foot press down on him over and over again, getting him so close to coming but never quite pushing him over the edge. It felt like he was being teased. It was maddening, maybe even more so than the way his lungs were repeatedly squeezed empty, leaving him perpetually short of breath. After a tortuous wait, Leela's sole finally made him come, his seed shooting out to be smeared between her sole and his body. He was finally given a respite, but it would prove to be merely temporary. Leela's sole was relentlessly stimulating him, and before too long, he had already begun to grow aroused again.

All the while, as this was going on, the quality of the air inside her boot was decreasing, growing smellier and smellier, a fact only worsened both of his problems as the smell made him more aroused and left him breathable air for his lungs.

Jake got a few breaks from constantly being stepped on whenever Leela took a moment to sit down, but even then he couldn't really relax, as Leela's toes would start wiggling around his head, curling around him and squeezing him, sometimes completely covering his face so he couldn't even breathe, and generally just toying with him. Many times he tried getting her attention, but she hardly responded. How it could be that she didn't feel him inside her show, he didn't know.

Over the course of the day, he would be brought to orgasm six times and fall unconscious twice from a lack of oxygen. Finally, many hours later, battered, covered in Leela's sweat, his abdomen smeared in his own cum, Jake found relief as Leela's foot slipped out of her boot, giving him a moment to regain his breath. It didn't last long, however, as soon the boot was tipped over and he found himself falling through the air until he landed with a bounce on top of Leela's bed. He blinked his eyes open and saw the giant purple-haired cyclops looming over him. “A-ha! I figured it was you I felt in my boot,” she said. “I thought I made it clear last night that I didn't ever want to see you again, but apparently you're too stupid to understand something as simply as that, seeing as the first thing you go and do is climb inside my boot. It's almost like you want me to crush you. Then again, considering your foot fetish, maybe you do. What do you think? Should I crush you?”

“Wait, please! Let me explain! I didn't go into your boot because of my desires or anything. I left something behind inside one of your boots last night before climbing up on your foot, so when you told me to get out I went down to get my things, but I got into the wrong boot by mistake. Then when you came back I thought I shouldn't get out because you'd see me and get mad so I figured I'd stay inside and leave once you fell asleep, but then you put your boots away standing upright and I couldn't climb out.”

Leela's foot then came down over him, silencing him under its weight. “So instead of going into my boot to get off to the smell, you only went in to grab the stuff you were stealing from me? Gee, that's so much better,” Leela said sarcastically. “You're really lucky I haven't crushed you yet, you know? I knew from the moment I put on my boot that it was you I felt inside of it, but I figured I'd just leave you in there all day long as a punishment for not doing what I told you. I thought you'd end up crushed for sure, but apparently you're doing just fine.

“Anyways, I don't intend to crush you anymore; I only said I would do it last night because I was angry at you having woken me up. In fact, I think we can come to an arrangement we're both happy with,” she said, lifting her foot off of Jake so he could look at her.

“Wh-what sort of agreement do you mean?” Jake asked cautiously.

“You can stay here, but not for free. I won't stand for anyone mooching off of me, got it? In exchange for me letting you stay here, eat my food, and 'borrow' my things, you'll have to serve as my insole whenever I ask you to. It turns out you make for a really comfortable one, and besides, it's fun to play with you under my foot during those times when I'm bored. Aside from that, I'll also ask you to provide some more... intimate... services once a month, as part of your rent.”

“Intimate? What do you mean?” Jake asked.

“No questions. That's my offer; you can either take it or get tossed outside and have to find someone else to leech off of. Well? What will it be?” she asked.

Jake grimaced, considering his options. He really didn't like the way Leela had said “intimate”. It didn't sound like she was talking about anything he wanted any part of. At the same time, if he accepted her offer, he would get to spend a lot of time in her boots with her feet, and probably also get opportunities to get close to them after she came home from work, not to mention being able to stay in her house without constantly worrying about being found out. It was a tough decision, but in the end he had to agree to it. “Okay, I accept,” he said.

“Good. Now, you just stay there while I go get some things. It's time for you to pay for the time you've already spent living in my apartment,” she said before leaving the room. A short while later, she came back with a dildo in one hand a a roll of duct tape in the other. “Better steel yourself, because this is going to be a long night,” she told him. Jake simply stood paralyzed on the bed, looking up at her. What had he just gotten himself into?