- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Surprise! I had another chapter in me! How about that! 

MAJOR/minor Generation Gap: Chapter 6: Fleeting Connections

“Do you want to do something?” Hilda asked down to her smaller lover. Elliot was naked, sweaty, and out of breath which was quickly becoming how she preferred to see him. His figure had very light muscle definition that had been blossoming more over time. She had to wonder if that was partially her fault. She was literally working him out every time they were in the throws of sexual passion and that was often how they spent their time together, which was the problem. 

She rolled herself out of bed and fetched her discarded panties off the floor. Red and lacy with intricate designs of rose petals sewn in. She was wearing her fancier stuff since meeting Elliot. She pulled them up her legs and slowly over her bare posterior while her lover boy rose to regard her in pure adoration. His expressions would never get old. It was immensely flattering that she could get that reaction from a male so much her junior. It made her feel like she still had it. 

“What?” Elliot croaked trying to snap himself out of his pervy leering. “Weren’t we just doing something?” 

“No, Ellie!” She chastised. “I mean..” She pondered her thoughts for a moment. She wasn’t sure what this relationship was beyond sex, did she want somethimg more than that? This was most likely temporary right? The logistics of them actually trying to make this work long term seemed daunting, He’d probably move on eventually to someone younger, and more relatable. She should probably be with someone who had at least lived half a century…right? She was overthinking this. “I mean like do something other than having sex and cuddling. Like going to a movie, or out to eat, something you can remember me for when you’ve gotten bored of my body.” 

Elliot stared at her expressionless. “Why would I ever get bored of you?” He asked genuinely. 

Hilda blushed. For just a second, just one beat of her powerful heart, she felt a jolt of something she couldn’t recognize. An emotion she hadn’t felt in years if ever. A sudden urge to pounce right back onto this young angel and devour him for another 3 hours came forward in her mind. But Hilda had become accustomed to these MAJOR base desires. She choked it down and retrieved her matching bra to cover the girls and relished in Elliot’s sudden crestfallen eyes. 

“You know what I mean, Ellie.” Hilda continued pulling a white top over her chest that was two sizes too small and showed off her belly. Why did she still even have this one? “I just don’t want you to only think of me as the hot milf you lost your virginity too. Maybe have a few more memories of Hilda Maldera besides the shape of her ass.” Although just speaking it Hilda didn’t think that would be so bad. Maybe she could actually ruin him for a few ladies down the line. She chuckled at the idea of a girl half her age silently cursing at that old bitch Hilda Maldera her man couldn’t stop mentioning while they were in bed. 

“I know what we can do!” Elliot beamed. He pounced out of bed renewed. As if he hadn’t just spent all of himself in their last round of physical intimacy. Then he immediately collapsed onto the floor. There it was. He laughed as he struggled to pull himself up on the edge of the bed and find his boxer shorts. Sluggishly, heartbreakingly, covering up that tasty body of his. He turned toward her, putting on a shirt that was easily 3 sizes too big for him. It went down past his knees and looked like he was wearing a large white dress. “I want to cook for you!” he smiled. 




Riley rolled over bare chested, and out of breath. “Why are we even doing this?” She gasped. 

“C’mon!” Minnie pleaded. “We were so close. I nearly felt something, you just have to focus!” 

“Why can’t we just have normal sex!?” Riley blurted out in frustration. She turned toward the pale mouse-like face of her girlfriend. Yes, Minnesota was her girlfriend now. It just felt inappropriate to think of her as anything else even though this was just supposed to be a casual sex relationship. Her large grey eyes shimmered with lust and desperation for her endeavor. She didn’t just want sex, she wanted to bond. 

“We can do this.” Minnie breathed. She rolled over on top of Riley in a rare power move. She brushed her wispy blonde hair from her face and went down to meet Riley’s lips. Tender delicate kisses. “You can feel me, can’t you?” 

Riley did feel something, right on the edge of her mind. A faint tinge of desire that wasn’t her own, desire and desperation for something more. For just a moment they breathed in unison, and then just as quick as it came it was gone. 


“Dammit!” Minnie whined. 

“Can we just fuck now?” Riley sighed. “The engine’s already revved, Minnie, if you don’t want to hit the gas I’ll just do it myself!”

“No!” Minnie insisted. “Please!?” She frantically went to kissing her girlfriend all over. Pecking the tan and taut body of Riley Lockheart until her chest and shoulders were covered in her pink shade of lip gloss.

“Okay, just..just stop.” Riley sighed. She pushed her palms against Minnie forcing her to stop her assault of soft lips. “This is just pathetic not, I’m not into it.” 

Minnie stopped when most MAJORS probably wouldn’t without another more forceful warning. It was part of why Riley was starting to like her. Minnie was smaller and weaker than Riley and honestly many MAJORS and she knew it. She never tried to play the all to common domination game that most her age did regardless. It was something Riley used to enjoy herself but had quickly grown out of. 

“Shit!” Minnie screeched. “Fine!” She leaned back onto her palmes and breathed in deep letting her bare breasts rise and appear two sizes bigger than they actually were. 

“What are you trying to prove?” Riley asked exasperated at Minnie’s attitude. Why was bonding so important to her? Most MAJORS didn’t bother with it unless a minor was involved anyway. 

“I’m not trying to prove anything.” Minnie sighed. “Just forget the whole thing, maybe we can try again later.” 

“You want to try this again!?” Riley snapped. “Why? That’s so pointless!” 

“Because I know we can do it!” Minnie snapped back. “I know..I can…don’t you want to feel what I feel?” There was a small crack in her voice during that last word. Riley could see the corner of Minnesota’s eyes start to tear up like she was on the verge of crying. This was really important to her. 

“Hey, hey, easy.” Riley comforted. She lifted herself up to embrace the smaller MAJOR. Minnie felt tiny and fragile in her hug. Almost like a minor herself. 

“I’m sorry!” Minnie wheezed. “This is stupid. I barely even know you. It’s just, that you’re so nice and you really care about people when you don’t have to, even that minor boy. I just thought we could. That you wouldn’t mind-.” 

“What is this about?” Riley thought out loud. “What do you care about bonding? Are you a tier-”

“Don’t say it!” Minnie cried. “Don’t you dare even-!” 

“Shhh.” Riley said. “You don’t have to talk anymore. We can keep trying, okay babe.’

Minnie took in a hard breath and sniffed in some mucus that had started leaking from her nose that was now bright red. She nodded in affirmation. And mouthed “Thank you.” 

Riley continued to hug the smaller girl and let loose a relieved sigh. She couldn’t help but wonder what Elliot would think if he saw Minnie like this. 



 

Hilda followed Elliot as he cruised down the grocery store isles picking up food contents of this and that for some mystery dish he wasn’t at liberty to reveal. It dawned on her that this was probably the first time she’d been inside a grocery store in years. Memories of her traveling down similar isles searching for baby formula and something to prepare for dinner while one of her sons, probably Lionel, was crying on her hip. Basil off to find some sort of alcohol to pair with dinner. One of her other son’s long since ran off to pick their favorite cereal while yet another tried to sneak some junk food into the cart. Simpler, more modest times. Hilda was never poor, but she also wasn’t as substantially rich as she was now. At least not financially, not with four children the oldest of which had impregnated a girl, and a husband with a considerable gambling addiction. That could hurt anyone’s bank account. Still part of her missed it. Now she had people to do her food shopping for her. Not that she ever needed it. She couldn’t remember the last time she had elected to have a home cooked meal. She more often just ate out or even more recently whatever her serving staff decided to prepare for the house’s true matriarch, her little spoiled princess, Moonie. 

“He’s so independent!” she heard from a woman who was standing right next to her. Age was really hard to distinguish on a MAJOR over or under a required threshold, but Hilda could at least tell she was an adult. Maybe over 50 if she was forced to guess. 

“Hrm?” Hilda raised an eyebrow at the woman. She had cherrywood colored hair and a sharp nose that looked more like a beak. 

“You’re son.” She said pointing toward Elliot who was busy poking and prodding cuts of meat in the middle freezer bin. It was discounted and he was pondering it with a discerning eye. Poor boy. He should know the price didn’t matter here. “Shopping on his own. It’s good of you to let him do that! These little guys need to learn how to take care of themselves. My Shelby does the same thing although I don’t think I could ever let her go completely.”

Hilda realized how this looked and was both embarrassed and insulted. Mostly by herself. What was she even supposed to say to this “nosy” woman? 

“Oh, we should set up a play date!” the woman suggested. “How old is your son? He looks close to my Shelby’s age and wouldn’t it be just wonderful if they hit it off!” 

“He’s nineteen.” Hilda informed. 

“Perfect!” Ms. Nosey said with a toothful grin that seemed just slightly predatory. Hilda couldn’t forget she was a MAJOR and that meant a lot of things to be weary of when minors were around. Especially minors that weren’t legally minors anymore. “And he’s not my-”

“Hilda!” Elliot shouted up to her as he eagerly pushed a full cart of food down the hall toward her. “They were basically giving away these steaks! It seemed a little fishy at first but it’s good quality. I think at nice sear on these won’t make them too tough!” 

“Oh, you can cook!” the woman said. “That’s so cute! You gonna make dinner for your mother tonight, big boy?” 

“My..moth-” Elliot paused in a brief instant he seemed to recognize the misunderstanding and looked up at Hilda in a loss of how to proceed.

Hilda coughed. “He’s not my son.” She stated. “He’s my boyfriend.” It felt satisfying to say that even if it was a little embarrassing to reveal in public but at this point in her life she didn’t really care what people thought. 

“Really?” the woman said her smile suddenly became more strained. Her eyes narrowed and her brow furrowed despite herself. Hilda recognized the expression. Right now the woman was calculating a thousand little social equations in her head now that the situation had changed. 

Ms. Nosey cleared her throat. “That’s a shame.” 

The game had now changed. 

“You don’t have to settle like this big boy.” she said to him. She then produced a card from somewhere on her person and bent down to hand it to Elliot. 

Elliot seemed entirely lost now. This woman was too close. So close in fact that her chest just barely grazed his face through her button up shirt. She pressed the card into his open mouth and walked off before either Elliot or Hilda could respond. 

“What was that?” he asked. 

Hilda sighed. This boy was truly defenseless. She would have to be more careful with him in public. 

“I guess you have an admirer.” Hilda said to him. 

Elliot looked at the number on the card then tore it in two and dropped it on the grocery store floor. 





“Say ahh!” Elliot said as a he reached a oversized forkful of steaming meat into Hilda’s mouth. He was standing ontop of the island table in the middle of her kitchen. She couldn’t remember using it even once since she’d bought her manor but Elliot had proven an expert in the kitchen despite the size disadvantages. In fact it made the cooking experience more fun since she had to aid him which was delightful skinship. It was almost like he went to school precisely to learn this exact thing. 

  She took a bite. It was savory and tender, with a hint of spice paired well with the fresh herb garnish. “Exquisite!” she moaned. It really was but light in Elliot’s eyes at her compliment tasted even better. 

“Isn’t this cute!” Chirped an all to familiar voice there to ruin the moment. Munalune Maldera skipped right into the kitchen. 

“For a brief moment I was happy forgetting that you live here.” Hilda grumbled. “What, Moonie?” 

“I smelled dinner!” Moonie beamed. “I do indeed live here. Can’t I be allowed to partake in a meal when cooked in my home?” 

“My home.” Hilda corrected. “And I know you could easily order someone to-”
“Help yourself.” Elliot encouraged trying his best to diffuse the tension between the two headstrong women. “We have plenty.” 

“Thank you, Elliot!” Munalune beamed taking a seat at a boosted stool at the island. “Or should I be calling you grandfather?” She grinned. 

Elliot’s face went red. 

“Careful, Moonie!” Hilda warned. “I haven’t forgotten you’re supposed to be grounded. Keep teasing. See what happens.” 

“Umm…I-I made some seared steak with a garlic sauce reduction. If you have a meat dietary restriction I do know a good recipe for roasted eggplant I can cook up, I also prepared some braised vegetables in sweet sauce and peanut and caramel brownies for dessert.” 

“Oooh!” Munalune smiled. “Grandma he’s spoiling you tonight!” 

She immediately reached for the brownie. 

“Eat something real first!” Hilda ordered.

“Ugh! Fine!” Moonie whined. “She jumped onto the table much like Elliot was and grabbed an oversized steak knife that looked like it could be a two handed machete in her hand and cut a small portion right off Hilda’s steak. 

Hilda frowned at that. 

“Surely you don’t expect me to eat an entire one of these myself.” Munalune huffed. 

“You don’t have to be rude either.” Hilda seethed. “I know you’ve been raised better than this.” 

“Elliot.” Munalune regarded the minor deciding she’d had enough interaction with her paternal grandmother. “You give anymore consideration to what we talked about?”
“Not really.” Elliot admitted not even sure what she meant. 

“That won’t do.” Moonie said as she plated her piece of stake alongside a generous helping of vegetables. “I’ll have something arranged.” 

“You can’t just decide things on your own.” Hilda stated. 

“No one’s deciding anything!” Munalune snapped. “But considering I’m the reason the two of you even know the other exists let alone indulge in horny escapades for three days straight I feel like I’m owed a bit of personal indulgence myself.”

Hilda’s eyes widened. 

“Not like that!” Munalune denied. “How old are you supposed to be again!?

“Watch how you speak girl. I can have you on a plane back home in an hour.” 

Munalune froze at that. “Sorry.” 

Just then Elliot’s cellphone rang. He checked it an his expression jumped. “Um.. please excuse me.” He said before hopping off the table with an audible thud. He wasn’t that adept and stumbled from landing on his bad foot. 

“Ellie!?” Hilda went to help him but he stopped her and picked himself up, limping off and out of the room. 

“What the hell is wrong with you!?” Hilda hissed at her granddaughter. “This relationship is awkward enough without you and your distasteful jokes!” 

“It’s funny!” Moonie defended. “You have to see the humor in this. Just imagine what grandfather would think if he knew about this! He would flip!”

“Don’t you dare say a word of this to him. It’s none of his business!” Although Hilda had to admit in dark moments she had the same thoughts. A steamy picture of her and Elliot together would make the man’s blood boil. Too bad she could never trust the brute to act like an adult about anything let alone his ex-wife trading up to a young minor less than half her age who made her feel things in bed he never could. 

Just then Elliot came back in. He was fidgeting a bit, and visibly shaken with very nervous expression. “Can you take me back to my dorm tomorrow?” he asked. 

“Of course!” Hilda assured slightly worried at his canter. “Is something wrong?” 

“Trouble in paradise?” Munalune teased. 

“Hush, Moonie!” Hilda chided. 

“No!” Elliot said. “Nothing like that! It’s just…uh.

Both women waited for him to speak up. 

“My…parents are coming to visit.” 


Chapter End Notes:

Well that sure is a bunch of interesting developments I hope. Yup.........BYE!