- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey it's been awhile! Years actually! I do remember my username and password this time! Good for me! Look I was bored okay. I had some artist's block so I decided to write. It was refreshing. I didn't edit this much so uh....deal with that I guess? I'm not your boss. 

MAJOR/minor: Generation Gap


Chapter 1: One night stand


Elliot had never been to a college party before. He’d never been to a party at all before actually. At least not the type that didn’t have balloons, cake, and a pinata. It was surprisingly loud. He’d expected noise but he was unprepared for such a drastic difference in volume from outside the house to the inside. It was like a dome of intensity so acute it caused his teeth to vibrate. He couldn’t escape it even in the secluded “quiet” corner of the house a drunk coed had been kind enough to point out to him. It was right next to a vacant red armchair and a neglected ficus plant twice his size. 

There he stood fidgeting slightly at almost any movement and sheepishly cradling a plastic up of not even half drunken punch spike with Irish rum crudely named “Leprechaun’s jizz”. It was lime green and tasted as disgusting as it sounded. 

The sound of shattering glass and a loud thud. A vaguely human shaped blur flew right past him and into a wall! Before Elliot could even register what had happened he heard a loud “Wooooo!” and the crowd of rowdy college educated peers erupted into applause. A large man (or maybe only large to him) pulled himself out of a fresh dent in the brick wall and thrust his fists in the air victoriously. A victory over what Elliot couldn’t begin to assume. He never assumed anything about MAJORS.

“This was a mistake.” He mumbled to himself in between a ginger sip of “jizz”. Why did he even come here? Parties were never his thing. 

“Having fun?” he heard in a familiar voice that sounded like soft velvet. It had a seductive undertone. The kind that was slightly sleazy but could easily talk you out of your pants and on your back if you let it. He knew it wasn’t intentional. Riley had sounded like that since she’d hit puberty. 

He craned his head to look up past the dirty black boots that were perpetually untied, past the thick legs that curved out wide at the knee. Up still beyond the cut off jeans that were too short to contain the ample asset he’d remembered sitting on him in grade school. Her midriff was tight, toned, and exposed revealing the bumps and strong rounded curves and indents that he’d heard were called abs. There was more this time. Another set of legs curled possessively around her waist. Very smooth and thin, girly even and pale in stark contrast to her own golden natural tan. Finally he reached the peak past the black top that was ripped off at the left exposing her shoulder and the equally pale and mousey face of some blonde girl he’d never seen before in his life. This girl was eagerly necking and sucking at the side of Riley’s face. She smiled dumbly at him before brushing aside some lavender strands of hair that blocked her face.
“No!” he grunted at her. “But at least one of us is.” 

“Don’t be like that!” She bent down to look at...well not eye level with him. That was impossible but at least she was trying. “You need to cut loose a little! Have some fun! Drink some jizz!” She took the cup he had been coddling and downed the entire thing like a shot before crumpling it and tossing it to somewhere. 

Elliot felt sympathy for whoever’s job it was to clean this place tomorrow. 

“You can’t just stay cooped up in that little shack they keep you squirts in all day. Sitting in front of a computer screen or whatever nerd shit they let you do” She pantomimed herself adjusting invisible glasses before typing a non-existent keyboard. 

“It’s not a shack!” Elliot snapped defensively. Minor housing was notably smaller than the rest of the dorms and most of the campus. It was gated by necessity and nicknamed “Dwarf House” by most of the student body and possibly some of the faculty. “And I don’t just sit in front of a computer screen!”

“Whatever.” Riley dismissed. “You spend way too much time studying when you basically have a free pass to cruise through life.”

“I wish you’d take my choice to get an education more seriously!” Elliot spat back insulted. “Minors have come a long way and-” 

“Blah blah blah...empowerment...blah blah rights….blah blah!” Riley cut off. “Fun’s important too! Your pops told me to watch out for you and I’m pretty sure your mom would slit my throat in my sleep if you died of a stress related heart attack. That can happen to you right?” 

“I just saw a man crash into a brick wall!” Elliot shouted. 

“Yeah fun!” Riley beamed.

“I’m leaving.” Elliot said and started for the door. 

“No wait!” Riley gripped his much smaller arm in her hand and pulled him toward her so hard he ran face first into her sternum. “Sorry.” she apologized. “Look, maybe this wasn’t a good idea but I’m being serious.” She said down to him, holding contact with him with her deep blue eyes. “You’re my friend okay. I just want you to unwind a little, de-stress. Being wound so tight is bad for a minor, dude.” 

“So bringing me to a wild, unchaperoned party, where I’m likely to get accidentally crushed was supposed to relax me?” Elliot questioned. 

“No!” Riley snarked. “But getting you laid was!” 

Elliot’s face turned red. “W-what?!” 

“I know you’re a virgin, Ellie.” stated. “I figured maybe if you got some you’d relax and I wouldn’t have to shadow you so much y’know?” 

“So this is really about you. Sorry to be such a burden!” Elliot huffed. “I never asked you to look after me.” 

It was Riley’s turn to snap. “That’s not what I meant! Don’t be a little shit!” 

Elliot jumped at her frustration. There was a pause for a moment as they both dropped societal pretenses and just realized the difference in power between them. Riley was more than twice Elliot’s size and so was the girl she was carrying. All three of them knew she could snap him in half like a twig and that most of the people at this party could. Outbursts like that just brought it into the forefront. 

“S-sorry.” they both said at the same time.

…... 

“I’ll be your wing girl!” Riley spoke up, cutting the silence.

This is when the pale mouse faced blonde decided to more abruptly force her presence on Riley. Moving her hips to hump at the small of Riley’s back and moan deeper into her ear. Riley instinctively turned her head and was caught in a lip lock. Her eyes briefly snapped wide in shock before closing and indulging in a deep tonguing. 

For a moment Elliot stood in silence, mouth slightly agape, in shock, irritation, and yes even slight arousal as his friend since childhood hard made out with a girl she’d just met that night and whose name she probably didn’t know. 

“In five..” 

“Mmm mmm.” the mousey girl moaned deep into her throat greedily snatching another kiss.

“Fffff...ifteen minutes!” Riley stammered. “I’ll be back in fifteen minutes and we’ll get you some pussy!” She stood up to her full height casting a large shadow over Elliot. She adeptly turned the girl around on her body and grip her under each leg as they resumed the exchange of saliva with the promise of bodily fluids soon to follow. 

“Riley!”
“Twenty minutes! I promise!” She gasped out as she sucked in some air and starting forcing her way through the crowd of rowdy MAJORS in various states of party, many in a similar hormone fueled trance of lust as she was. Before Elliot could even say anything the vague silhouette of Riley was already at the stairs assumedly searching for a free room to fuck in. 

“Great.” Elliot sighed. 

 


 


Elliot sat on a high stool at a makeshift cabana themed bar overlooking a massive pool. It glowed blue from the lights beneath and he watched young men in women play topless chicken as he gulped down a can of Coca Cola Zero spiked with nothing but good old fashioned corn syrup which was probably worse for him than the Irish rum. Much more his speed. 

It had been forty-five minutes and Riley had not come back downstairs. A small part of him was pissed at her false promises but he knew it wasn’t her fault he didn’t have any game. She deserved to have fun of her own. He just wished some of her skill with the ladies would rub off on him. 

There were just social cues he wasn’t aware of. One being the fact that he was way too overdressed, both in the traditional sense since these MAJORS were not shy about showing off their bodies. He couldn’t blame them, when you were a living example of a Renaissance sculpture you flaunted it, but he was also overdressed for the type of party this was. Most came in very casual almost beach themed attire, while he was wearing a pressed, button up short sleeved shirt and dark slacks with a matching vest. It was very dapper and the shirt matched his platinum colored hair. But also probably made him look like a teacher which might explain why despite being a minor no MAJOR had approached him since he’d arrived. Even the slim chance at a bond probably wasn’t worth risking their academic future flirting with a professor. 

“You new around here?” 

Elliot turned to see a chocolate skinned woman with hair styled into a long elaborate braid and afro puff. She wasn’t considerably huge as most MAJORS even though she still had at least five or six feet on him. 

“Umm..uh..ye-yeah!” Elliot stuttered as he nearly choked on his soft drink. He couldn’t find any more words after that. 

She giggled as she regarded him. “I could tell.” She smiled softly with big full, brown lips, just a shade or two brighter than her dark skin tone. “Name’s Jasmine.” but the way she pronounced it made it sound like Jazz-meen. 

“Ellio…” He froze like a deer in the headlights. This wasn’t the first time he’d ever talked to a girl or even a MAJOR one but it was the first time he’d done it without Riley at least within earshot or a group of minors...or his family..or teacher….or authority figure of some kind. Actually it probably was the first time and why was his brain doing this instead of saying words?!

“Lio. That’s cute. Almost as cute as you.”

Still no words.
“I like your shirt.” Jasmine smirked. 

She was giving him something. Could it be that easy? He just had to say something in return! Anything! “I like your….face!” Elliot blurted. Fuck he was an idiot and would probably die a virgin! 

Jasmine snorted. “Smooth.” 

Elliot was running on empty. His brain was already exhausted just coping with the atmosphere. Flirting was too much for it. 

“So Lio.” Jasmine continued. “Me and a few friends are having a nightcap over at the grotto and figured a cute thang like you could even out the MAJOR/minor ratio a bit. It’s real chill if you’re into it. My face will be there.” 

Elliot gulped. His heart felt like it was about to leap out his throat. 

Jasmine smiled. She’d never actually stopped. She picked stood up and leaned forward. Elliot got a good look at her cleavage between the small strips of black fabric that was her bikini. “Maybe my face and your face could get to know each other?” 

Elliot felt a surge in his pants as it pitched a tent harder and fuller than any he’d ever experienced before. 

“Yes! Yes!” he shouted his voice cracking.

Jasmine took his hand in hers. She was short for a MAJOR but still a MAJOR. Her hand engulfed his and her grip was tight. He was almost yanked off his seat. This was really happening. She relaxed her grip realizing the difference in strength. He was pulled gently into her wide hips and got his first glimpse at her becoming backside. Round, full, like a juicy peach he wanted to bite into. Was this really happening?! For an instant he’d felt a twinge of fear. He’d never been this close to a girl like her before. A girl he wasn’t related to, a girl he’d never seen naked when they were both toddlers, a girl who hadn’t wiped his ass when he was a baby. He didn’t even know how to flirt, how would he know what to do if things went further than that!? He suppressed the fear, his young male horniness winning out over performance anxiety. It probably wouldn’t even get that far right? Maybe they’d bond a little if things went really well but sex was probably off the table on a first date. Were they even dating?  He was screwed. He knew it but hopefully it was at least in the good way. 


 


 


Elliot’s mind was buzzing. Maybe it was the noise or the few sips of Leprechaun’s jizz, but he was having trouble focusing on anything other than the curvature of Jasmine’s ass as it bounced playfully above his face with every step she took. Her hand was huge, but it was also soft and he could feel her fingers play with his. The sensation wasn’t helping him calm down his boner but one of the few perks of being a minor was that he was so comparatively short most people wouldn’t even notice it. Or so he hoped. 

They came to stop. The architecture shifted from the faux cabana themes to a more nature inspired hidden oasis. The noise had died down considerably which made Elliot suspected meant they were a distance away from the main house.

“I found one.” he heard Jasmine say. “Will you let me in now?” 

“Hold on a sec.” someone said. 

Jasmine stepped to the side removing her pleasant posterior sadly out of Elliot’s line of sight. Instead he was eye to eye with a man. One that looked much older than a college student. He had brownish hair cut short and a mustache beard combo. He was huge of course but not overtly muscular and was dressed like a maitre d. He smiled slightly at him or most likely the confirmation that he was indeed a “one” of whatever Jasmine had found. He turned around and Elliot heard some more voices but he wasn’t focused enough to make out what was being said. The height difference between MAJORS and minors often created a social barrier of communication. It was hard to be parts of conversations that happened above or below you. 

“You’re in.” he said. “Welcome to Paradise!” 

Jasmine was audibly giddy with herself. Elliot found himself seized by her and his eyes blurred from the sudden shift. He was momentarily stunned and dizzy as his vision and equilibrium adjusted to the new perspective. 

“We did it Lio!” She grinned and before he could respond her lips pressed against his and his mind could only think of their softness. It was a brief kiss but it did its job in distracting him. Normally he’d be annoyed by this treatment but his mind and body were concerned with other things. Like how his stiff dick had pressed into her breast during her kiss. Had she noticed? She must have right? Was she just okay with that? 

She carried him deeper into the grotto before letting him back down. He hadn’t protested her familiarity but was still relieved she’d had the courtesy to return his illusion of independence. This was just how most MAJORS treated minors. Overly familiar, protective, domineering, taking control in most situations usually without even realizing it. It was something he was used to but at least Jasmine was nice about it. A lot of MAJORS weren’t. 

The grotto was a smaller pool built into the ground with smooth  multicolored rocks on the bottom and a waterfall. It had steps that walked up to a lounge area on one end. Soft carribean themed music with metal drums and ukulele was heard. The ambience was much calmer and more welcoming than that of the main party. And to Elliot’s surprise there were minors here. Possibly more minors that MAJORS. 

It instantly dawned on Elliot what had just happened. He was an admission ticket. His presence was probably a prerequisite for getting into this smaller, more private party. He was being used. 

Elliot’s boner finally died down. He was such an idiot. Of course he was being used. That’s why she was flirting with him. Not because she was interested, but because she needed an in. Probably some shallow attempt to get in good with a popular social group or sorority. He didn’t even know this girl. If he weren’t so horny he would’ve realized that.
“We did it.” he mumbled with a bit of venom.


 


 


Jazz-mean may have done him a favor. This minor required side party was more in line with his taste than the main one. It was quieter of course and more intimate. There were only about thirty people and twenty were minors such as himself not including some staff that were catering the guests. Still even in this setting Elliot’s social anxiety won out. If there was a corner for him to sit awkwardly by himself in he would find it. And he did. Sitting alone in the soft cushion of an isolated bench with a tropical tasting drink in his hands. There was the hint of alcohol on it but only just a hint. 

Jasmine had gone about her own business as soon as she’d gotten in, taking time for herself to swim and chat with some of the other MAJORS and minors alike, but she was kind enough not to completely abandon him now that he was no longer needed. Every ten minutes or so she’d walk up to him and try to initiate something. This time soaking wet with her swimsuit clinging so tight to her body he could see the outline of her nipples. Still that wasn’t enough to get him back out of his shell. He was embarrassed for reasons he didn’t fully understand and self conscious at being manipulated. 

She probably wasn’t even being malicious about it, but his neurosis didn’t care about the logic. He didn’t trust her now and no amount of attraction could fix it. He’d just wished he could get out of his own way and enjoy himself. If only Riley were there. She was an expert at getting him out of his own head. She’d have slapped some sense into him by now and he could be making out with Jasmine instead of nervously deflecting her advances. This night was a wash. He resigned to finish his drink and head home before it got too late. He checked his phone. It was past midnight. He’d better go find Riley and at least tell her he was leaving. 

“Your presence has been requested by the mistress.” 

He snapped back to awareness. It was the same man that had let them both in. He beckoned him forward. Jasmine moved to join him only to be cut off. 

“Just the young man has been requested.” he said.

That was worrying. He followed the large well dressed man out of his self-imposed isolation corner toward the larger area. Specifically the lounge near the end of the pool where the steps walked up out of the water. A crowd was gathered around that area chatting and mingling amongst the steps and in the water. They broke apart from the large man servant.

“As you requested.” he said with bow. 

“That will be all Manuel.” Elliot heard in a light voice with a very hard accent. Was that Columbian? It belonged to a small woman. Small like him, a minor. She was slim with bronze skin wrapped in a white robe that revealed a lot of her figure. Her hair was long and dark and tied in twin braids down to her waist. She reclined on the long lounge bench with a MAJOR on either side of her. Both abnormally attractive blonde haired and blue eyed superhumans of opposite genders. 

“Have a seat.” She requested. 

Elliot wasn’t sure what to do. Part of him wanted to just run but he was naturally submissive and this woman seemed to be in control despite being a minor herself. He took a seat next to her crossing his legs and looking at the floor. 

“You have a name, kid?” She asked. 

Elliot didn’t respond. His words had failed him all night so why would they show up now? 

“Well mine’s Munalune Rosalita Maldera.” She gestured and one of the blondes handed her one of those bright tropical drinks. “But you can call me Moonie!” 

“Moonie?” Elliot asked, surprised his brain had allowed him to talk. Curiosity had defeated shyness. 

“Yes, my dear!” she beamed. “And you?” 

“El-elliot.” he stammered. 

“Well Elliot…” She regarded him. “Forgive my rudeness but I’ve been observing you for a bit and have noticed you don’t seem to be enjoying yourself.” 

Elliot didn’t speak. 

“I’m at a loss for this you see.” She continued. “I threw this party for minors such as ourselves and it brings me great sorrow to see one suffering.” 

Elliot panicked. Great! Now his social anxiety had offended the host of the party. Just fucking great!

“Sorry!” he apologized. “I’m just no good at parties  I didn’t mean to b-bring you sorrow! I-” 

“Hush.” Munalune interjected. “This is my failing! I shouldn’t expect throwing a party will just cure centuries of ingrained systemic injustice and indoctrination. An education is needed!” 

Munalune snapped her fingers and both her blondes went to attention. She wiggled her feet and both of them knelt before her. It was quite the comedic sight because even with the added elevation the lounge provided both titans still dwarfed her. 

“My toes require attention.” She mused and both went to work each grabbing a foot and going to work that work being trimming and pedicuring her toenails. 

Elliot was stunned by such submission from two MAJORS. 

“There is nothing to fear here, Elliot.” Moonie smiled. “We are in complete control as it should be.” 

“What?” Elliot stammered. 

“Enough!” Moonie spat, kicking both MAJORS in the face. She stood to her full height dropping her robe. To Elliot’s surprised she was not naked, just wearing a two piece with very selective and efficient use of fabric. 

“The world would have you play the pet of society to bow at your master’s beck and call, but this is a lie.” She gave both ber MAJORS a pat on the head beckoning them to lower themselves beneath her. “Minors are weak, minors are soft, inferior, fragile, to be protected, be controlled. But not here my friend. Not ever.” The crowd started to gather around her as she stood. Listening intently to her words. The MAJORS all bent down toward their respective minors in various forms of submission. Some with more than one minor. What exactly was happening here. 

“Who invited you here?” Moonie asked. 

“Umm...Jasmine I think?” Elliot revealed.

“Ah! Jazz-meen!”she chirped her hard accent enhancing the pronunciation. “Good for her!” She clapped and the crowd opened up for Jazmine to step forward. She bent down toward them both. 

“You’ve found a gentle soul I think.” Moonie stated to her. She placed her palm on Jasmine’s head and took Elliot’s in the other. She then guided his hand to the same spot. “I believe he will make a fine master and you shall serve him well!” 

Elliot immediately recoiled. 

They both gave him a questioning glance. Suddenly the whole group had eyes on him.  

“Look if this is some kind of fetish thing that’s cool but I’m not really into it.” He said, taking a step back. 

Moonie laughed. “Fetish! I love it! No my friend. This is no fetish. This is nature finally taking its natural course after centuries of suppression.” 

Elliot had no idea what this young woman was talking about. He felt supremely out of place and feared he’d unintentionally stepped into a situation he was unprepared for. Well a different situation he was unprepared for. 

“I sense some hesitation.” Munalune observed. “Again I hold a loss. I do have a flair for the dramatic!” She did a twirl and the crowd chuckled. “To be clear here Elliot this is all consensual. Jasmine would not have invited you if she didn’t want this. Bond with her and see.” 

There it was. Bonding. How could this not be about that. He bonded before with family mostly and Riley more than a handful of times. He knew the implications of it but also discovered much of it was misinformed, fetishized. He knew first hand how MAJORS felt when bonded. How forceful they could be about it. But he was never one to freely throw such intimate interactions to strangers. 

“I don’t do that.” he said. 

“Hmm.” Moonie scratched her chin. “I understand your fear, Elliot. It was rude of me to presume. It is no fault of yours. I imagine it is quite difficult for the oppressed and unenlightened to suddenly utilize the power they’ve been told they never had.”

Moonie turned back toward Jasmine. Her hand had never left her forehead. They both closed their eyes as she continued. “Bonding is not what you think it is. Not what’s been taught in school. What society expects of you. It is a union yes but also a contract and addiction for our so called superiors.” 

Jasmine shivered under Moonie’s touch. A deep sigh of pleasure and contentment escaped her lips. 

“Every MAJOR holds a storm inside them, and the grace of our touch on their mind quiets that storm. It is not just a gift, it is a collar with a leash that we hold. There is power in information and the world benefits from your ignorance. They would have you believe they are the masters and would kill you to hide the truth.” 

Elliot was stunned by the words coming from Moonie and her confidence and audacity to say amongst a group with MAJORS in it. It was borderline insanity. 

“Let them enjoy their party, their frivolity, their illusion. We here choose to walk a different path. I would be honored for you to join us in this.” 

She opened her eyes shortly followed by Jasmine. They were bonded. It wasn’t noticeable unless you were aware and looking for it but if you did it became quite obvious. Their breathing matched their movements in sync, even their blinking aligned. The two blonde MAJORS had noticeable looks of jealousy at this development.

“I can help you in taking the first step.” Moonie offered. “Ease you into it. There is no shame here. She sought you out and I can feel the desire she has for you. She could be yours tonight and every moment you wish from now on. Anyone here would be willing.” 

He looked up at the eager faces of the MAJORS each one considerably attractive and catering to almost any preference. Hot girls, hot guys, and those that skirted the arbitrary gender lines that differentiated them. He looked back at Jasmine. She’d brought him here, started all of this and her eyes were lustful and full of wanting. 

“You want this? He asked nervously. 

She nodded. “I want to know you Lio.” 

“All you need do is reach out.” Moonie said guiding his hand back toward her. His lighter skin contrasted against Jasmine’s darker tone. His hand was barely bigger than her nose. “Take what you want.” 

His mind flashed with the possibilities of even one night with Jasmine. The softness of her skin. The warmth of her breath in his mouth, did she taste like chocolate too? He could imagine the curve of her body, almost see her nipples in his mind’s eye. Just a night with her would be a dream come true for him. A dream he could relive every moment of every day if he wanted to. Make her his.

……

……

This wasn’t right. This wasn’t him. 

“ I can’t do this! I’m sorry!” Elliot shouted. He had to leave this situation. Find Riley! He rushed past Jasmine and the crowd but forgot his surroundings. His surroundings being the steps leading into a pool of water. The sudden shift in elevation caused him to lose his footing and trip right into the water. 


 


 

“Just jump in, Ellie!” Riley urged. “The water’s fine!”

“I can’t swim!” Elliot cried. “What if I drown?”
“That’s why we’re here, dummy!” The young girl said. She was only ten years old but that was nearing puberty for a MAJOR and she was already nearly twice his size. “I won’t let you drown.” 

“Can’t we just go home and do this tomorrow?” he whined. Riley was not a good teacher. She was very rough with him having no concept of her own strength. Things weren’t the same as back in preschool. She was HUGE now. 

“No!” Riley insisted. “I know you! If you don’t do this now you never will!” 

“I’ll never need to know how to swim!” He insisted. “If humans were meant to be in the water we’d have evolved gills!” 

“Ellie!” Riley shouted. 

“Ellie….Elliot! Elliot! Wake up!” 

 

 


 


Riley had lost him. That’s what she got for thinking with her crotch instead of her brain! It was only supposed to take twenty minutes but the girl had been persistent and eager. She’d lost track of time! Now Elliot was gone before she’d gotten him laid. She’d tried calling him several time but he wasn’t answering. She hoped that just meant he was in a bad mood but something worried her. He never ignored her like this before. She texted him. “Where r u?” He always replied to texts but was her third one. Maybe he was asleep. That’s what she wanted to believe but she wouldn’t be able to until she knew for sure. 

She searched the house for him but couldn’t find him. Should she leave too? If he had left he’d be back at the dorms but they wouldn’t let her into a minor area unsupervised after hours. How did this happen? Why was she such an idiot? 

Suddenly a small group burst in through the glass sliding door leading out to the pull area. A MAJOR woman was carrying something or someone. In front of her was a tiny minor in a white robe. The music died down a bit as the partiers gave her a wide berth. Riley went to better observe the commotion when she saw who the MAJOR was carrying.
“Elliot!” She shouted pushing over anyone in her way to get to him. She knocked over one of the MAJORS in the group and snatched her childhood friend from the MAJOR girl. She was black and very curvy with long hair. She cradled her friend. He was soaked from head to toe and shivering. He was so light and fragile in her arms.“What the fuck did you do to him?!” 

“Calm down.” The minor girl said from below. “Your friend just had a little accident.” 

“Accident!” 

“He fell in the pool.” The minor woman said. 

Riley gritted her teeth. She didn’t like this minor’s tone. It seemed totally indifferent to the plight of her friend. If she weren’t a minor Riley would’ve decked her one already. 

They needed to leave. She wouldn’t take him back to his dorm tonight. He would bunk with her instead. 

“Wait!” the minor shouted. “This is my fault. You’re friend, he is a very gentle person. I was maybe too eager with my intentions. It would stain my family’s honor to deny you hospitality.” 

“Who gives a shit about your family honor?” Riley seethed. “My friend nearly died!” 

“Yes, and he is also soaked to the bone.” the minor stated. “Please allow me to provide him and yourself a room for the night and clean clothes and a meal tomorrow morning.”
Riley wanted to say go fuck yourself but this wasn’t about what she wanted. Elliot was freezing and wheezing and really needed to get somewhere warm and dry. The night air was cold and it was nearing 2am. The dorms were far enough away from the house that he’d probably get sick before she could provide that for him. 

“Fine.” She relented.
“Great!” the minor clapped. “There are plenty of free rooms on the third floor! Please give Manuel his clothes when you’ve found a suitable one and they will be cleaned and pressed when he wakes!”

Riley grunted at her before turning and heading for the stairs.

“I’m sorry.” Elliot said weakly. His eyes were wet and puffy and she didn’t know if it was from the water or his own tears. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me.” 

“Shh.” Riley quieted her friend for years. “It’s my fault dude. I shouldn’t have brought you here.”


 


 


Riley found a room. It was behind a set of double doors at the end of a long hallway and had the biggest bed. The least Elliot deserved after this night. He was passed out half naked on the sheets. She’d dried and disrobed him but was still a little nervous about removing his soaked boxers. It had been a few years since she’d seen his dick. She gingerly tucked her fingers under his elastic waistband and slowly removed his shorts revealing his limp cock. It was small but nice and so was the rest of him. Elliot was never that physically active but he stayed in shape. His body did have some nice tone to it and she would describe his overall look as boyish. She didn’t swing that way but if she did they’d probably have been fucking a long time ago. Maybe they still would. She owed him something after tonight and he did fit her tastes in the right light. That would be a discussion for later though and he probably wouldn’t go for it. Minors took sex way more seriously than MAJORS did and a bit of friends with benefits fucking wouldn’t only be that for too long. 

She gathered up his clothes and headed toward the door  where that minor’s man slave was waiting. He stood vigilant and at attention. 

“Here.” She spat at him throwing the clothes in his face. “Don’t shrink them in the wash, dipshit.” 

The man nodded at her insult and handed her a white shirt in return before trudging down the hallway to do whatever it was guys dressed like funeral directors did at 2 in the morning.

She went back to Elliot and dressed him. The shirt was too big and looked like a nightgown on him. He was barely conscious but he was breathing. She pulled some sheets over him and kissed his forehead before turning out the lights. 

“Goodnight dude.” She said before closing the door on him. Maybe tomorrow would be better. 


 


 


“Everybody out!” Hilda Marguerette Maldera shouted loud enough to be heard over the music. It was 2:34 am. She’s just flown in from South America, and her granddaughter Munalune had thrown another party in her mansion. She couldn’t leave for two minutes without that girl causing trouble let alone two weeks. It was time to send her back to her parents but they would only further enable her bad habits! That girl really needed a talking to but of course she was nowhere to be found. Probably face first in someone’s ass or whatever her hedonistic proclivities lead her too! They would have words but right now it was so late that it was early and after spending the last two weeks knee deep in mud and shit she just wanted to sleep. She dropped her bags as the last remnants of what was obviously a very wild night made their way out of her home. Where the fuck was Manuel. Why would he allow this?  Because her granddaughter had him wrapped around her little finger was the answer. A MAJOR in a minor’s body she was. Hilda was almost proud. Too bad her constant bullshit often cost her money. Like the future cleaning bill for fixing this mess. And was that a dent in her wall?! 

 

“Ay!” She couldn’t process this right now. Sleep. That was the priority. She headed upstairs to the third floor. Her bedroom was down the hallway behind to double doors. The master bedroom. She didn’t bother turning on the lights and just chose to disrobe down to her undies, leaving her clothes on the floor where they fell. She would shower when she woke up. Sleep was what she desired. She easily navigated to her bed in the dark and practically fell on top of it. She was nearly too tired to even lift the sheets over herself but she managed. Sleep. She curled into a ball and drifted off to bed. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So that's it I guess. See you when I see you!......Or not. Whatever.