- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hmmm...well I guess I'm kind of committed to this now. 2 Chapters is just a whim. 3 chapters is means I'll probably keep going for awhile. Don't pressure me though! I crack under pressure! 

 




MAJOR/minor: Generation Gap  




Chapter 3: Last Chance Reunion 




 




“She did what!?” Riley snapped. She kicked the wall so hard that it caused the minor built room to rattle. The equivalent to an earthquake’s aftershock jostled the shelves and furniture in Elliot’s room, knocking over his books and accessories. He jumped at the sound of shattering glass as she continued to vent her frustration at his revelation.  




Riley stopped realizing what her temper tantrum had done. A ship in a bottle now lay broken amongst small shards of glass on the hard wood floor. She gasped audibly as the frightened minor recoiled at her outburst. Sometimes both of them forgot who they were around each other.  




Riley bent down and started picking up the glass with her bare hands. MAJOR skin was so tough it posed no threat of cutting her. “Sorry.” She said as she continued cleaning her mess. “It’s just...” It was hard to describe the emotions she felt as Elliot had described his encounter with this mystery woman. It wasn’t just an insult, or a personal failure. It felt like she’d lost somehow. “I was the one that put you in that room. What happened was my fault.”  




Elliot didn’t have a response. He rarely did in these situations. He assumed Riley would be proud of him. Her goal last night was to get him laid and that’s precisely what had happened.  




“So what are you gonna do?” Riley asked.  




Elliot wasn’t sure what she meant. Was he supposed to do something after sex? Was there some post coital etiquette he had to adhere to?  




“What? Like call her?” Elliot queried. “I don’t even know her name. I guess we could go back to their house, but I don’t know if that’s considered rude or not to just show up unannounced.” 




Riley sighed and rubbed her forehead. Elliot was too naïve.  




“No, dude.. Are you going to press charges?” 




“What?!” Elliot blurted. “Why?!”  




“Elliot.” Riley went to her friend and put her hands on each of his shoulders’ He was fidgeting nervously. “Did you agree to what happened last night?” 




“Well...no.” Elliot admitted. “But I didn’t exactly fight her or say no.”  




“Then she forced herself on you, Ellie.” Riley revealed. “MAJORS naturally have so much power over minors that it’s impossible to comprehend intentions without verbal consent. This is very serious.”  




“I think you’re overreacting.” Elliot stated. Horrible thoughts of sending a woman he didn’t even know to jail for.... raping him flashed through his head. That just didn’t feel right.  




“I don’t think so.” Riley said flatly. “Especially not the way you described it. She just assumed you wanted something without asking you first. She should know better! She took advantage of you because you’re weaker than her and couldn’t stand up for yourself.”  




“I don’t want to get anyone in trouble.” Elliot said. “And I don’t think she meant to take advantage of me.” He was starting to feel a little insulted but he couldn’t exactly argue against Riley’s logic. He probably couldn't have stopped what happened if he wanted to, but part of him questioned if he had. He was trying to get laid that night and he knew in his mind he could’ve resisted more if he’d felt like it. He’d even enjoyed her comfort when he was recovering. No. He couln’t in good conscience blame her.  




“No.” he continued. “I can’t do that.” He said firmer.  




Riley searched his face and he tried to project confidence. He felt stupid holding her gaze but she didn’t seem to notice.  




“Fine.” She relented.  “At least we know you won’t see her anymore.”  




Elliot sighed in relief. Riley didn’t usually give ground to him when she was this serious. “I just want to put this all behind me.”  




Riley grinned at him. “Congratulations on popping your cherry dude!”  




Elliot smiled back. “Thanks.”  




“So how was it? She have huge tits?”  




“Yeah, they were pretty big.” Elliot said. “Way bigger than yours.”  




They both started laughing.  




 




 




 




Hilda sat in silence in her favorite armchair that she’d pulled out of her office. She watched as her staff and the cleaners she had to hire repaired her living room. She sipped at a warm cup of coffee spiked with a hint of scotch. She needed it. Her mind was buzzing like a swarm of bees had built a hive in her ear canals. She was such an idiot. A lonely, horny, presumptuous, idiot! What was she thinking?! She wasn’t. It was that simple. Acting like a horny schoolgirl. Whatever that boy decided, she deserved. She just wished she could see him again.  




Elliot. That was his name and all Munalune seemed to know about him or at least all she was willing to tell. The poor boy had fallen into their pool last night and normally she’d chastise her granddaughter for being so irresponsible but she couldn’t without feeling like a huge hypocrite herself. She had to apologize. But with only a first name to work with she didn’t like her chances. Did he even want to see her again? He’d given her some of the best sex she’d ever had in her life. He was very receptive, easy to teach, and liked to cuddle. After decades of huge, aggressive, musclebound, men roughly thrusting into her, believing force made up for attentiveness. It was refreshing to be the one in control for a change. She just hoped there was a chance he’d enjoyed it as much.  




Hilda felt her blush at these thoughts. She was so shameless. She didn’t have the right to feel pleasure until they reconciled this. She took a large swig of her coffee and let the bitter edge of it numb her a bit. It needed more scotch. She watched as two overalled  men ripped up what once was pristine carpet to see the dark stain on the foundation. It was unfortunately not water that had soaked the roots and the smell of it meant the whole thing had to be removed and replaced costing her over a grand. Her coffee needed much, much more scotch.  




 




Her phone rang. The ring tone alluded to who it was. She had a personalized ringtone for each of her sons.  




“What?” She said flatly.  




“We lost the venue.” Came the weak voice of her second son Lionel. Years of abuse and mistreatment by his first wife had robbed his voice of the strength it used to have. Everything he said sounded like he was asking a question. Seeking approval, like a scolded dog. “I don’t know what to do, mom! Moonie’s birthday is ruined!” 




Hilda sighed. She spoiled him too much. The last thing she cared about was Munalune’s birthday. She hadn’t even realized it was coming up.  




“Do you know what your daughter did to my home?”  




“Yes. I heard it was quite the unfortunate accident.” He said. “Munalune invited some friends for a quite party and got taken advantage of! Some MAJORS really feel like they can just do whatever they want!” 




Hilda sighed. Moonie really had every person in her life eating out the palm of her hand. There was no point in even discussing this with her son anymore. He’s always side with his daughter over her. She couldn’t blame him. She’d practically taught him to. “Put Cheryl on.”  




 
“We still need to discuss a new venue!” 




“Put. Cheryl. On.” Hilda repeated louder.  




“.....” 




“.....” 




“Hello!” Cheryl sang into the voice. The woman was intolerably sunny and cheerful. Exactly what Lionel deserved after his ex-wife.  




“What happened?” Hilda asked. She chose not to bring up Munalune’s behavior. Despite being a MAJOR herself Cheryl exercised zero control over her step-daughter by choice. Munalune’s mother was still very active in her life and any action on Cheryl’s part would incite conflict. Plus, Lionel wouldn’t stand for anyone punishing his little girl. Well almost anyone.   




“Chocolate Chateau had to close.” She stated. “The head chef’s husband has been hospitalized. He won’t leave his bedside. Everything else is booked through the month. I was thinking we could order catering and just have the party at your-” 




“No.” Hilda stated before hanging up the phone. Just great. Another thing she had to spend money on.  




 




 




 




Elliot poured the contents of the sauce pan out onto the plate in a circular swirled pattern it was a chocolate syrup that would pair nicely with his almond and walnut cheesecake. He cut a slice and topped it with a pinch of crumbled graham cracker crust. This was his final afterall, he needed to pull out all the stops. Just a little more drizzle on top and a dollop of fresh whipped topping.  




He took his plate and presented it to his teacher. Chef Mabel she liked to be called. Head chef of the baking and dessert course of Winton university's culinary program. She had an intimidating aura and was built more like someone who chose to fight for a living instead of cook. She had shoulder length bright red hair and often smirked like she was constantly amused.  




Elliot presented her the dish. She inspected the plate and scribbled something down on a clipboard.  




“Presentation’s not bad. No cracks.” she mumbled. The slice itself was a minor sized portion that was comedically small to her. Almost like it was bite sized. She stabbed it with a fork and ate it all in one bite.  




She spent a few moments chewing then swallowed with a loud “Ah.”  




She looked at him with that predatory smirk.  




Elliot gulped nervously. He needed to pass this test to complete the class.  




“You could’ve used more sugar.” She noted. “But overall.....a very delicious cheesecake! Congratulations Mr. Reynolds. You passed!”  




Elliot nearly jumped. A wave of relief and gratitude washed over him. He couldn’t stop himself from smiling as he returned to his table with the rest of the class. He received some smiles and pats from the rest of his classmates. All minors. He was one step closer.  




Cooking had always been a passion of Elliot’s. It had been one of the few viable careers for a minor that he’d known of. Even before minors had received more rights and freedom’s cooking had been one of the few stages minors could stand on equal footing with MAJORS. In some ways they even had an advantage. Cooking was very precise and detail oriented. It helped to have a delicate hand. Ever since he was a kid experimenting with his sister’s easy back oven he’d gained a sense of satisfaction from people eating the food he’d made. Desserts being a specialty. Now he was one step closer to being certified. Maybe one day he’d even own his own bakery! 




Elliot had just packed up his chef’s uniform and some utensils he brought from home along with the rest of his cheesecake when he was stopped by Chef Mabel.  




“Mr. Reynolds.” She smiled. “I'm glad I found you before you left. I have an interesting proposal for you. 




“What kind of proposal?” 




“Are you free this weekend?”  




 




 




 




There was no way in hell Hilda was about to let another party happen on her property. Not one that involved Munalune in anyway. Not after what she’d just done. This put her in an awkward position. She nomrally didn’t mind playing the villain but disappointing Lionel always put a bad taste in her mouth. His divorce was always a bitter reminder of how his trust had been broken by a MAJOR and she didn’t want that to be further projected on her. But Cheryl was right. All the venues had been booked. She was out of options. She had to go to her.  




Munalune was alone in her room. She was typing at a keyboard in her underwear. Hilda grimaced at her granddaughter’s general lack of propriety. She was 18 apparently about to turn 19, hadn’t sought out any form of employment or higher education which afforded her to lounge around naked until 3 in the afternoon. Despite all of her aggrandizing about minor empowerment and the such she was a textbook minor through and through.  




“Grandmother.” She acknowledged without turning from her laptop.  




“Your birthday is cancelled.” Hilda stated.  




Munalune turned around aghast. “What?”  




“Chocolate Chateau is closed.” Hilda informed. “No party.”  




Munalune sighed. “Whatever. I hate Chocolate Chateau. Father still thinks I’m five years old. We can find someplace else.”  




“All booked up!” Hilda chirped. “Which means your father expects me to find a place which means I now expect YOU to find a place!”   




“That’s not fair!” Moon-moon whined. 




“Isn’t it?” Hilda beamed. “You're an expert at throwing parties!”  




Munalune grimcaced.  




“Or you could just not have a party at all!” Hilda suggested.  




Moon-moon looked visibly, satisfyingly annoyed at that prospect. One thing this girl loved more than her anything even her crusade against MAJOR oppression was being the center of attention.  




“Fine.” she said.  




“Fine what?” Hilda mused. “Fine; you’l  find a place or fine; you don’t want a party!” 




“FINE!” Munalune snapped.  




“Good.” Hilda beamed having gotten a rare win over her stubborn, spoiled, strong willed, beautiful, and intelligent granddaughter.  




 




The opportunity was indeed promising. Elliot washed his hands in anticipation for the night. Chef Mabel had offered to let him serve as a prep cook for the universities test kitchen. She even wanted him to serve his cheesecake! He would be cooking like a real chef and people would be eating his food! It was a dream come true. But working tonight also meant working this morning. He needed to prepare his cakes beforehand. Cheesecake needed to be chilled for at least four hours which meant baking them now.  




 




The night was young and the kitchen was hot. Elliot’s job as a prep cook was to make sure all of the ingredients were prepared and ready for the other chefs to prepare the meals. It was a simple but high stress job. A proper running kitchen was a machine. Every chef had their purpose and worked in unison. If even one person was out of sync or missed a cue the kitchen slowed down which meant late food and unhappy customers.  




That being said. This was the university’s test kitchen. Most of the staff were students like him with a few professionals overseeing the operations. It was known, even expected for mistakes to happen. Even five-star restaurants didn’t run perfectly, it was natural. Even still Elliot took his role very seriously. He was in charge mainly of cutting vegetables and plating minor sized portions of his cheesecake when ordered. When not doing that he was a “runner”. In a kitchen full of both MAJORS and minors prep cooks like him would run ingredients back and forth between cooks. Cutting vegetables and running errands wasn’t the glamarous tasks he expected but Elliot knew it was valuable experience. He huffed as he pushed a cart of dirty dishes through a maze of legs trying his best not to crash into equally busy students. He stopped in front of sink where a MAJOR student a young man with shaggy hair tied in a hair net was washing. Probably a first year. They were usually the ones given dish duty. It was a little humorous to Elliot that he probably outranked him. The guy took the whole stack with a grumble and dripped them loudly into the sink before Elliot moved on.  




“Reynolds!” he heard chef Mabel shout. He parked his cart at his station and rushed to her. 




“Yes, chef!” He shouted up to her.  




“You’re up!” Mabel informed. “Someone ordered your cheesecake. Bryan needs plating instructions.” 




It took a minute for Elliot to register the information. Bryan was a MAJOR and a senior student why would he need plating instructions? Then it clicked. A MAJOR had ordered his dessert!” 




“Y-yes, chef!” He stammered before finding himself lifted and deposited onto a stool.  




Bryan was a tall and very thick MAJOR man with a short scruffy beard and a shaved head. He had tattoos and reminded Elliot of a biker he’d seen once in an action show. He was pretty intimidating but he was also Elliot’s mentor in his first year so Elliot knew how to deal with him. He was managing the desserts tonight this was probably a test for him as well.  




Elliot looked down to see rows of his cheesecake ready to be topped and plated for order. They were in a top-of-the-line refrigerated rack that you could just pick out and serve. The size of some of the slices were almost half his height.  




“Well?” Bryan grunted.  




“Oh yeah!” Elliot laughed nervously snapping back to reality. He relayed the instructions to Bryan on how to plate the cheesecake, the sauce swirl, the graham cracker crumbs and crushed nuts, and finally the dollop of whipped topping with more assorted crumbs on top. It filled him with a sense of pride that someone else, a MAJOR was following his instructions. Bryan plated it with precision, he doubted he could do a better job himself, if anything Bryan had improved on it. To be expected from a senior student.  




“Good job, Reynolds.” Chef, Mabel said. “Now if you could write that down like you should have this morning so we don’t have to waste time teaching it by hand?” 




And there went his sense of pride.  




“Y-yes, chef!” Elliot jumped and started scrambling for a pen and paper. Where do you even find those things in a kitchen?! 




 




The kitchen was dying down. The main evening rush was over and now  it was starting to get dark out. The kitchen would close in a few hours but before that there were still just a few customers. Apparently, someone had booked a party and that’s who they were mainly serving. There were only a few other late diners as well.  




Elliot was scrubbing down his station. It had been a hard night’s work but as soon as he was finished cleaning he was essentially done. He was tired but satisfied. He'd messed up a few times but nothing that ruined the flow of the kitchen. He'd dropped a few dishes that had been too heavy for him and had messed up on the proportions on some of the vegetables. Mistakes that would affect the bottom line if this were a real kitchen. He’d have to work on that. He also had the feeling that some of the chefs were going easy on him. Probably because he was a minor. Tempers flared in a high-pressure environment and the MAJORS often swore and argued that night when things went wrong. None of that heat had managed to come his way or to any of the few minor chefs working that night. Elliot didn’t like the favoritism but he knew it wasn’t something that could be fixed overnight. It’s just how MAJORS were.  




“Reynolds!” Chef Mabel shouted. Elliot was too tired to run. He shasmbled to her as quickly as he could.  




“All tuckered out after a night in a real kitchen?” she mused.  




“Yes...chef.” Elliot gasped.  




“We’ve still got some work to do.” She spoke.  




Elliot frowned.  




“But I think you’ll like this one.” Mabel smiled. “You’ll be serving your cheesecake in person for the last few guests. It’s a good opportunity to get your name out there and get some experience meeting the customers. I know cooking’s your passion but networking is a big part of this job too!”  




Elliot felt some energy come back. He’d get to see people eating his food and hopefully enjoying it.  




“Well, what are you waiting for kid? Get out there!”  




 




 




Elliot pushed his cart over to a table that had ordered his cheescake. They were MAJOR sized which meant they towered over him. Fortunately the special kart came with steps installed. It took more effort than a MAJOR but he was able to pick up and serve each plater personally.  




“Sup, dude!” Riley smiled at him. She was dressed rather fancy with a nice suit jacket over a white dress and her hair slicked back. Opposite her was Minnesota in a matching white suit with a tie and grey trimmings with her long hair done up in a bun with many jeweled accessories braided into it. This was a date.  




“What are you doing here?” Elliot asked.  




“I wasn’t gonna miss your big night!” She grinned. “And Minnie wanted another taste so I figured two birds one stone.” she shrugged and cackled. Minnie was pretty expressionless only hinting at some slight annoyance. He struggled a bit to lift her plate. It was cumbersome and a little heavier than expected but Riley was patient with him. Minnie was less so opting to serve herself which would be considered rude at best.  




Riley took a bite. “Holy shit this is amazing!” She breamed before scarfing down more. “Give me another plate!”  




Elliot was pleased his friend enjoyed his food. She’d been the victim of many a botched recipe over the years and he was happy to serve her something good for a change. The investment finally paying off. He eagerly did as requested.  




“I guess it’s okay.” Minnie said in what was becoming an expected pattern of indifference. “I too would like another.” She said while grabbing another plate herself. Still rude, but at least she enjoyed it.  




Elliot smiled. This was a very good night.  




 




 




This was a very bad night for Hilda. A very bad night at the end of a tiring day that seemed to personally test her capacity for bad news. First of all, her second son, Lionel’s flight was delayed forcing her to wait at the airport for two hours. When he arrived, she discovered the absolutely “great” news that his second wife Cheryl was pregnant. News that was meant to be a pleasant surprise and maybe that would’ve been if it didn’t come prefaced with the request that Munalune stay with her on a more permanent basis while they renovated the house for a new child. Renovations that Lionel humbly requested a small “loan” to complete. Which was rather ridiculous to Hilda because she knew Lionel made decent money from his job as a data analyst, and Cheyrl also worked a mysterious “job” for the government, plus she was already paid their fucking mortgage that month so they could enjoy a belated honeymoon! The entire reason Munalune was even living with her in the first place! 




If that wasn’t enough, she’d received not one but two phone calls the ramifications of which made her blood curdle? Her first sone Richard was planning a visit soon. Richard was a good man when he wasn’t busy fucking everything that moved like most MAJOR men did. Last time he stopped by he left an underage minor girl pregnant on her doorstep as a parting gift. But that wasn’t enough. Basil Maldera , her ex-husband had also called. He was in town because of course he was! Excited to spend the night celebrating the birth of his favorite granddaughter! Which now meant she was forced to sit next to his smug ass as his smoke breathed, and booze scented voice prattled on about his asinine exploits in the stock market. Bah!  The only silver lining of the night was that Munalune had followed through on finding a venue and it was mercifully cheap. The Winton University test kitchen. One of Moon-moon's followers worked their which meant she had an in and also meant a discount and minors ate for free.  




“And so, then I said get the fuck outta my office and slugged him, BAM! Right across the face!” Basil boasted. The table laughed at that but Hilda couldn’t be bothered. Especially not with the man’s oversized hand stealing feels of her thigh. Did he honestly expect to get laid tonight?  




“Wow!” Lionel gasped. His eyes were alight at his father’s exploits. The poor boy idolized the man. How could he not. Basil was the textbook example of a successful MAJOR man. Tall, broad shouldered, and strong. He took no shit and was quick to anger and violence to anyone who disrespected him. At 112 years ole he was still very good-looking Hilda had to admit. It was unfortunate he had the personality and tact of a rhino. Hilda took the fact that he was the father of three of her children as a personal failure. It had taken her too long to realize the kind of man he was and now the damage had been done. Poor Lionel, her one minor son, chances were she would outlive him, and he’d been tainted by this man. Made to feel less of a person because he couldn’t live up to a MAJOR that was the epitome of everything toxic about her species.  




“Then what did you do?” Lionel asked inquisitively. He was over 40 now but you would swear he was still a school boy the way his eyes lit up while looking at his father. It filled Hilda with a warmth she hadn’t felt all day and almost brought a tear to her eye.  




“I called my secretary in and had her work a little overtime!” he winked. Lionel laughed but it was clear the implication was lost on him, but not the rest of the women at the table. Cheryl and Munalune both grimaced at Basil’s crudeness. Munalune for her worth hadn’t smiled since they got to the restaurant and she was made to sit on Cheryl’s lap. Served her right 




“Perhaps we could move onto gifts before we order dessert.” Cheryl suggested. Thank god. Basil could really drone on if you let him.  




“Yes! Of course!” Basil roared. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a checkbook. “How much you want, princess?”  




“Really, Basil?” Hilda huffed.  




“What?” he asked. “Everyone loves money.” 




“Ten grand.” Munalune said without hesitation.  




“That’s my girl!” he beamed before writing down the number and signing it.   




Hilda immediately snatched the check from the table once it was signed. “This should cover the damage to the house as well as a nice down payment on the rent you’ll be paying now that you’re staying with me long term!”  




“What?!” Munalune screeched. “That’s not fair!”  




“No. It isn’t.” Hilda said flatly. She was lying of course. She didn’t need the money, but Munalune didn’t know that and it was good to humble her from time to time. The rest of the table stared at her but no one dared say a thing. She was the matriarch of this family and not even Basil had the guts to speak ill of her now. They weren’t married anymore, she could fight him and no one would bat an eyelash.  




“Moving on.” Lionel spoke up. “I’m sure our gift will make up for it.” He pulled out a small wrapped box from his pocket and handed it to Cheryl who handed it to Moon-moon. “Happy birthday Moonie!”  




“Papi!” Munalune squeed before tearing apart the package paper. Inside the box, a set of keys, a set of car keys. Oh no.  




“Lionel, you didn’t?” Hilda said.  




“I did!” he beamed. “It’s being delivered to your house as we speak!”  




“I love you daddy!” Munalune shouted like the spoiled little girl she truly was. What would her MAJOR followers think if they saw this side of her personality? Double Bah!  




“She can’t even drive, Lionel.” Hilda sighed  




“She’ll learn!” He said proudly. “My little princess is so gifted, she’ll pick it up easily!”  




“Have you even considered how impractical this is?” Hilda askes. “A minor girl, driving by herself with a bunch of crazy road raged MAJORS?”  




“How old fashioned.” Moon-moon hissed. “Of course, you would be stuck in the past. Your archaic assumptions of minors are not only an insult to me but yourself grandmother.”  




The table was silent. The mouth on this girl! She smiled coyly at Hilda.  




Hilda face palmed. “I’m sorry for insulting you.” She relented. Lionel gasped. He’d never seen his mother give ground before. Delight took him over and he reached out and gave his daughter an overzealous hug while she was still in Cheryl’s lap. The MAJOR seized the opportunity to take her husband and step-daughter in a hug. They made a lovely family.  




It was now time for Hilda’s gift. She didn’t particularly feel like Munalune deserved as gift from her after destroying her home with that party but she’d had this gift planned long before that.  




Her gift was also small, small and precious. She handed Munalune a box about the size of her palm which was actually quite large to Moon-moon.  




“What is it?” She asked.  




“Open it and find out.”  




Munalune opened it. Inside was a silver cross with a emerald imbedded in the center. It was a simple btu lovely design. On the back were words incribed in gold. It read. “You take my heart and my love with you.”  




“That was my mothers.” Hilda said. “She gave it to my father, your great grandfather when he went out to war. It’s been in our family for over a century.”  




Munalune held her gaze. Looked upon her with what seemed like genuine sincere interest.  




“My father gave it to me when he felt I was old enough to lead the family.” Hilda stated. “Now I’m giving it to you. I see potential in you. Moon-mmon. The spirit and intelligence to lead this family into the future.” 




“.............” Was she actually speechless? She stared intently at the cross. “Thank ...you.”  




The cross was attached to a chain that she put around her neck. Of course it was too large for her, but Hilda hoped she would grow into it a bit.  




“I think it’s time for dessert.” Hilda spoke. “I’ve been hearing good things about this cheesecake all night!”  




 




Another table had ordered his cheesecake. The last table and Elliot was thankful for it. He was ready to get back to his room and rest. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d felt this tired. Memories of that early morning spent with the MAJOR woman flooded his mind. Actually he could, he would likely never forget.  




He pushed his cart toward the booth that had ordered. It was the people that had booked the party.  




“Oooh! Now this looks good!” Said a larger, rather stout MAJOR man. He had an intense air about him despite his jovial expression. He was big, with a light tan and short brown hair. He had a well-maintained grey beard. His face was wide with a strong chin and a sharp nose that had clearly been broken once or twice. A very impressive male specimen that completely dwarfed Elliot in size and presence.  




“It’s almond topped cheesecake with chocolate sauce.” Elliot informed offering him a slice. He waved it a way and pointed at the largest slice on the cart. It was half the size of a whole cake for a minor.  




“I’ll just help myself!” he grinned standing up and grabbing the plate before Elliot could place the plate he’d offered back on the cart.  




“Basil, don’t be rude!” he heard a woman yell. There was something about her voice that sounded familiar but he couldn’t place it.  




“You have options for a chocolate, vanilla, or swirl base.” Elliot continued. “With your choice of toppings, almonds, walnuts, cashews, shredded coconut.” 




‘I’ll take a chocolate with coconut!” another woman said. He grabbed the plate only slightly struggling this time to hand the plate to her. She was a very robust woman. Very curvy with a short tight, low cut dress, and black hair that culrled around her ears. On her lap was another man. A minor with somewhat darker skin and with brownish hair and very familiar beige and slanted eyes. Also on her lap was someone he recognized. Small thin, another minor, a girl, very long hair tied in twin braids. The widest shit eating grin he’d ever seen. Munalune “Moonie” Maldera.  




“Elliot.” She mused. “What a lovely surprise.”  




“Oh, you know this young man?” The woman whose lap she was sitting on chuckled. “How delightful, Moonie has other minor friends!”  




“I’d also like chocolate.” Moonie said. “With cashews and caramel sauce if it’s not too much trouble.”  




“Not at all.” Elliot said.  




Elliot turned back toward his cart and he froze.  




They both did as a single moment of eye contact dragged on for an eternity. Both sharing the memory of their encounter in that instant.  




A loud thud broke the moment as the larger man sat back down with his giant slice of cake.  




“Does it taste as good as it looks?” He bellowed. 




“I’ll.....have the vanilla.” She said to him. “No..syrup.” 




“Y-yes!” Elliot snapped back to life. His hands shook as he grabbed her plate. The fatigue of the day plus the sudden shock had finally gotten to him. He couldn’t keep the oversized plate stable and he dropped it! 




Fortunately, Hilda was quick enough to catch his hand and her dessert before it fell.  




“Thank you.” Elliot blushed. 




“You’re quite welcome.” Hilda smiled.  




“Nice catch, Hilda!” Basil howled. “You were always good with your hands!” He laughed roughly and Hilda felt his hand back on her thigh.  




Her expression soured.  




Elliot took that opportunity to try and leave the table but he was stopped. The huge man had grabbed him by the cuff of his sleeve. A shock of fear ran through him as the man regarded him.  




“This is some of the best cheesecake I’ve ever had!” he said. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a roll of cash. “For your trouble kid! Keep up the good work!”  




Elliot unfurled the cash to find it had a few hundreds and twenties in it. “This is too much.’ he said.  




“Nonsense!” the man said. “Get some booze for me and there’s more where that came from! Might even special order a few of these cakes to take home!’  




“Basil. Enough!” Hilda snapped. “Flashy your cash isn’t impressing anybody!”  




“I’m donating to a good cause!” He said incredulously “Not many minors have the stones to learn a craft. Make something of themselves. Reminds me of a young me! Buy yourself something nice kid.”  




Sensing a break in conversation. Elliot finally had the freedom to leave the table. He left them in a rush practically sprinting back to the kitchen. His little heart threatening to explode inside his chest.  




 




It was close to nine o’clock when Elliot was finally done cleaning his station. After that experience with Munalune’s family he was eager to leave. He never expected to run into that woman again, least of all here. Hilda was her name and she was related to Munalune in some way. Her mother or grandmother maybe? It was impossible to tell with MAJORS. He hadn’t been prepared to see her again and wasn’t sure what to do.  




He sat against the wall of the back alley that was accessed from the kitchen exit. It was a dead end that lead to the main road. The road itself was a massive cirle that lead to almost every building of the university with exit ways off campus to the rest of the city. It made getting home simple since no matter which direction he went he would eventually get to his dorms it just depended on how much he wanted to walk. It wasn’t much of a choice though. The culinary building was located at almost the exact opposite of the circle was either a mile walk one way or slightly under a mile walk the other. He could cut through the middle which was a park but it was dark and his minor status made him feel uneasy doing that alone. The mains street had security patrols, so did the park technically but it was huge, dense, things were missed and assaults still happened even if they were rare.  




 




He heard steps coming his way. It was Riley and the click clack of stilleto heels she was wearing. They added a few extra inches to her and prevented the hem of her dress from dragging on the floor. It was so shiny it reflected the dim light of the alley. Minnie was behind her. She shoes were flight which made Riley look even taller compared to her. The sight was a contradiction his mind had trouble resolving. Minnesota still towered over him but was very short compared to Riley. Her suit coat and top were both unbuttoned revealing bare cleavage. Riley herself seemed slightly out of breath. They had been making out.  




“Why are you still here?” Elliot asked. It was particulalry strange since things had seemed to be getting hotter between them.  




“It’s dark.” Riley said. “I wanted to walk you home.”  




“So, hurry up.” Minnesota said flatly.  




Ah! Elliot just realized what was up. “You don’t have to feel guilty about what happened at the party.” he said.  




Riley turned her head slightly. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” she lied.  




Elliot giggled at that. “It’s okay really. I’m a big boy.”  




“Agreed.” Minnesota said taking Riley’s hand to try and drag her along toward one of their dorms and a night together. 




Riley snatched her hand back gave her sharp looking before bend down to her friend.  




“I’m not abandoning you again, Ellie.” Riley said matter of factly.  




 
“Okay.” He shrugged. “Let’s get out of here.”  




“Finally!” Minnie groaned.  




 




 




They’d crossed the main road which was a large two-lane street for traffic to go both ways and were on the inner ring sidewalk that led into the park With two MAJORS with him he had no fear of the park.  




Riley and Minnie walked slightly behind making idle chit chat and playfully touching each other. It made Elliot wonder if Minnesota would be a more permanent thing. He didn’t really like her and she didn’t seem to like him either. It would be a challenge if she kept hanging around.  




He sighed as he looked up at the night sky. Playing back what had ahppened this night. “She was here tonight.” he said surprisng himself. 




“Who.” Riley asked. She shrugged off a kiss from Minnie to pay better attention.  




“That woman from the party.” Elliot continued. “I think she’s related to Munalune.”  




“Munalune?” Riley thought out loud. “Ugh! That horrible minor from the party! Of course, the woman who assaulted you would be related to her!” Riley spat at the ground from the thought.  




“Munalune’s grandmother.” Minnie spoke up. “Her name’s Hilda.”  




“How do you know her.” Riley gasped.  




“I was invited to the party. It wasn’t even the first one I’d been to.” Minne said. “My older siblings are really into that girl’s clique. I think she’s dating both of them.”  




Elliot remembered the two blonde giant’s that had attended to Munalune’s feet that night. Now that Minnesota had spoken on it, their shared family resemblance was pretty obvious.  




“What’s that girl’s deal?” Riley asked with venom. Elliot didn’t think Munalune was a bad person but he just accepted that Riley’s first impression of her was a bad one. 




“I don’t know.” Minnie yawned. “Something about minor empowerement or some kind of bonding group. It never really interested me. No offense but minor’s aren’t really my thing.” 




“You don’t say.” Elliot asked sarcastically. “I wouldn't have guessed.” He gripped his shoulders underneath his chef’s jacket. It had grease stains on the sleeves and other dirt and mess that came with a night of work in a kitchen.  




“Oh shit!” He groaned.  




“What?” Riley asked.  




“I’m still wearing my jacket!” he blurted before turning back toward the culinary building. “They clean these in the morning and if I don’t return it they’ll charge me for it!” He started running across the street.  




“Elliot!” Riley shouted.  




“Just wait for me!” He shouted back. “This will only take a few minutes!”  




“Let’s ditch him.” Minnesota huffed.   




 




 




Basil had proven to be a handful tonight. As they walked out the front of the restaurant toward their cars his hand was on her hip and she could feel more than a handful of his bulge pressing into her. Thankfully the night was almost over and they’d driven in separate cars so this farce was almost over.  




Lionel, Cheryl, and Moon-moon were already inside the MAJOR limousine she’d rented for the day. They would be spending the night at her home. 




“I guess this is where we part ways.” Hilda put on a fake smile and acted as pleasant as she could muster. The door was still open her family could still see and hear them. So she closed the door and promptly removed his hand from her hip.  




“So I’ll see you back at home.” He grinned.  




“You’ll find the doors locked.” Hilda remarked.  




“Why so cold?” Basil prodded pushing his hand against the door of the car. “You didn’t seem to mind at the table.” he chuckled and smiled his winning smile. How often had this charm worked on woman? It had worked on her more than once but that was a lifetime ago.  




“That’s because I didn’t want to ruin your children’s night together, your granddaughter’s birthday, by slapping you in the face, Basil!” Hilda snapped. “But I have no such reservations now if you really want to keep testing me!”  




 




“Oh, I do!” He said and then he pressed his face into hers.  




Hilda mentally slapped herself. She should’ve expected this. To a MAJOR no was just a signal to try harder. She felt Basil’s tongue in her throat and his hand grope her breast. He breathed into her hard and mashed his growing member into her crotch. What an embarrassing display to put on in front of their children! Yet part of her enjoyed it. A primal part of her brain that was still eighteen and horny, that wanted to be pushed down and fucked hard by something big. She could almost give into that temptation. Just for one night...Almost.  




She pushed him off of her. She’d experienced something better! She was thankful for Elliot. Without that she might have been desperate enough to make a mistake with this man.  




Basil was perceptive though. “Who is he?” he asked.  




“What makes you think there’s a he?” Hilda scoffed. 




“Please don’t insult my intelligence.” Basil grumbled. “There’s always a he, we both know what a slut you are.” 




“How dare you!” Hilda snapped. She slapped him hard across the face with enough force to leave a red mark. Basil didn’t flinch in the slightest.  




“That’s the Hilda I know!” He grinned evilly. “Whoever he is I’m sure he doesn’t measure up.” He reached into his pocket for his car keys and hit the clicker button. “I’ll be around a few more days. You call me you need someone who knows how to take care of you.”  




He turned and started walking towards his car a black four-wheel luxury SUV with tinted windows. “And you will need it.” he added.  




  She waited for him to start his car and drive off before she even dared to enter the limo. Didn’t want to risk him following her home. Of course he could always be driving their anyway but she’d deal with that when it happened if he were really that arrogant. “Asshole.” she said before turning toward her door. That’s when she saw him.  




Elliot was staring at her from around the corner. The expression on his face was unreadable. How much had he seen?! He turned and ran back around the corner. Shit! What should she do? Follow him!? Had she completely blown her chance at anything with him? If Basil had completely sunk her opportunity with his horny antics, she’d kill the bastard! 




Hilda opened her car door. 




“Are you and dad getting back together?” Lionel asked with a hint of hope in his voice.  




“No, dear.” Hilda sighed. “But I did leave my wallet in the restaurant. I’ll be back in a minute.”  




She closed the door but not before hearing her Moon-moon laughing uproariously.  




 




 




Elliot wasn’t sure what he was feeling as he threw his chef jacket into the pile of dirty ones for the laundry. It stung a bit to see that woman, Hilda, kissing a MAJOR man but he wasn’t sure why. He didn’t know anything about her really. Maybe it was just his pride that had been damaged. He was probably just a toy to her. Him losing his virginity was probably just a passing whim for her.  




But the guy she was with. He didn’t like the man, he was loud and condescending in their very brief meeting. Elliot had given his “generous” tip to Mabel to add to the kitchen’s profit’s for the night. It would go back into the culinary budget and help the rest of the class to come.  




Elliot blew out some air as he walked back out into the alley. He felt angry and sad and stupid for feeling angry and sad. It was better just to put this all behind him. Forget everything about “Hilda”. Hopefully in a few days he’d even forget her name.  




“Elliot.” he heard in a woman’s voice.  




“You didn’t have to follow me.” he said without looking up. “I told you it would only take a few minutes.”  




“I’m sorry.” The woman said. “I just wanted to see you again.”  




“What you miss me?” He scoffed. Riley was being way too overprotective. He was a minor but that didn’t mean he couldn’t cross a street by himself.” 




“Yes...I guess I did.” she said.  




He felt himself being lifted off the ground. “Riley what are you?” he opened his eyes and it wasn’t Riley holding him. Beige eyes held his gaze. Slanted slightly with slight wrinkles. Her hair long and brown with those streaks of silver and grey.  Elliot felt his pulse rise from her gaze, the warmth of her breath so close to his face, her hands soft but strong cradling him under his arms .  




“Can we talk?” Hilda asked.  




“S-sure.” He stammered. “B-but please put me down first.”  




 




 




 




 




 




 




 




 




Chapter End Notes:

Again I didn't really edit this so there's probably some grammar mistakes but also I don't really care so uh...i guess that makes me a bad writer. Yeah I've really kind of stopped giving a crap in my time away. The new NotSirk don't give a dump! 

Just kidding! Kind of! See ya when I see ya!