- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well I guess I wrote another chapter. Sooner than even I expected. I should preface this by saying while this story isn't explicitly sexual it is sex adjacent and some more adultish things happen this chapter. Nothing extreme to me anyway and if you didn't mind the boner talk last chapter I don't think this one will be too bad. But you've been warned I guess. 

MAJOR/minor Generation Gap Chapter 2: Morning After Glow

Hilda Maldera was 99 years old. That meant a lot of things. It meant she was part of the “First Generation” children born after the second global war. At first thought to be genetic oddities or freaks, later called miracles and to some even gods. An exaggeration of course. She was just born a little taller and stronger than most MAJORS before her. 

It also meant that at 99 years old she was just hitting her stride. With the body and face of a woman 60 years her junior. Well except for her hair that was graying on the fringes and the wrinkles forming under her eyes from the stress of raising a family. 

Speaking of family, they drove her insane. Her parents were dead. Her father from an old war injury that had damaged his lungs, her mother from a broken heart. Her sons of which she had four none of which knew a shred about responsibility or integrity because her husband the type that came prefaced with an ‘ex” never bothered to teach them anything. Instead gambling away most of her inheritance which is why she had to spend the last two weeks ankle deep in manure arguing with some of the most corrupt business owners on the planet over the right to land her parents had purchased in the 40’s that had a 19 in front of them and not a 20, so that she could keep growing the bananas that was still keeping her family afloat and providing the lifestyle her spoiled granddaughter (one of several) had become accustomed to that allowed her to throw lavish parties the type of which somehow lead to one half naked minor boy sleeping in her bed in the early hours of the morning before the sun had even risen! 

It was 5am, early enough for the sun to still hide behind the horizon and on barely 3 hours of sleep Hilda wasn’t ready to trust her eyes. It was still dark and it was more likely she was still dreaming. That’s what this had to be, a dream. She reached out her index finger, one poke and he would poof into nothing, most likely a manifestation of her repressed sexual frustrations or something Freudian about her father not loving her enough. His chest was smooth and soft and she could feel his breath escape as he fidgeted at her touch. He let out a soft moan and turned over in the fetal position giving her a glimpse of his cute butt and….HE WAS REAL!

This had to be a trick, or a bribe maybe. Munalune knew she would be upset and had some boy toy in her bed waiting in some juvenile attempt to curry favor with her and avoid consequences. Or maybe he was a fan? The Maldera name was globally known. She wasn’t the richest person in the world or the most famous but she had been on television once or twice and he had more than likely seen one of her companies adds or bought some of their products. Her face was even on the sticker of their bananas. She remembered modelling for it almost eighty years ago. The low cut top with floral reef necklace, the colorful dress with a slit so high had to wear a thong for the shoot. She’s seen some rather risque interpretations of the outfit on the internet. It wouldn’t be a stretch to say she was a sex symbol. 

The boy turned over his shirt lifted up above his waist in the process and it suddenly no longer mattered to Hilda what his motives were. His intentions had been clear. As clear as the wood that had risen in time with the sun. As flecks of light started to break the dark of her room, giving her a much better view of this beautiful young man Hilda decided if this young minor had been brave enough to climb into her bed he deserved a reward for it….and so did she.


 


 


Elliot was aware of his stiffness, not just in his body but in his groin. A boner was nothing new to a healthy young man especially not in the morning. He usually ignored it until it settled on it’s own but this time it was persistent. Normally this is about when he’d indulge in a quick jack or two but as his mind began to stir he started to recall what had happened last night. He’d fallen in a pool. Which logically meant Riley had taken him back to her dorm which made masterbating in her bed kind of rude. She probably wouldn’t mind but his own standards and hang ups stopped him. He would probably freak out later that she’d seen him naked or he assumed so by the fact he wasn’t wearing underwear. 

But something was different this morning. His boner was warm. Warmer than usual and wedged between something very soft. It felt good. Too good. So good he was instinctively pumping his hips which sent jolts of pleasure through his body. So good. He was starting to hold his breath. 

“Oh, shit!” He gasped holding off a near orgasm. He’d just realized what was going on! Riley must still be in bed! He was dry humping his best friend in her sleep! A sudden flash to a summer trip to Florida six years ago ran through his head. They were both 14 and had shared a room and bed at Embassy suites. Nothing happened...well almost nothing except him having his first wet dream and waking up with a messy pair of boxers from his boner being wedged in Riley’s thighs while he’d slept. She’d never let him live that down! Now he was doing it again! At least he’d caught himself. Hopefully she hadn’t woken up. They’d have to talk about how she babied him so much. His pride couldn’t take this much embarrassment. 

Only the sensations didn’t stop. If anything they increased. The pressure, the softness, the warmth. He was teetering on the edge. Was Riley awake?! Doing this on purpose!

“Stop!” he grunted. “Riley….too   much!” 

He heard her giggle.  Why was she teasing him like this? Was this some kind of apology for last night? He knew MAJORS didn’t take this stuff seriously but he didn’t like being pitied and a sympathy orgasm was just an insult. 

More warmth and pressure and moistness and-!

His eyes snapped open as he reached climax. 

As they adjusted to the light he saw the figure of something. There was a pressure on his chest and legs. Massive, round, and tan. The largest breasts he’d ever seen. That couldn’t be Riley. She wasn’t flat but her entire body was built for activity and not comfort. He looked up to see the face of a woman he’d never seen before. 

Her eyes were large and beige, slanted slightly, her hair long and brown with white streaks here and there so long that it flowed down from her face and onto his. She was smiling at him seductively with full pink lips. He didn’t know this woman

He didn’t know this woman! His dick was being pumped between the massive breasts of a complete strangerQ

“Ah!” He squealed in both sheer terror and pleasure as another climax rocked through him, and another. 

She kept smiling devilishly as he writhed in pleasure expelling all of his pent up lust and the contents of his balls. He’d never released this fully in his life. The hardest ejaculation he’d experienced. 

“Not bad, boy.” Hilda said. “I hope you’re ready for more. We’re just getting started.” 


 


 


Elliot could not properly process what had happened to him. It was now 6:49 am and in the last hour and a half he had not just lost his virginity but been subjected to a wave of lust and sexual perversion that had left him a naked, sweaty, bruised, and abused, panting mess that could barely form a coherent thought let alone form words. He was nearly catatonic, wedged snuggly between her breasts his naked chest and body pressed firm against hers. His teenage virginal lust no match for that of an adult MAJOR woman. Despite his numerous fantasies a MAJOR was too much for him like they were physically too much for any minor. It was clear to both of them he had been fucked and not the other way around.He could feel every ridge of her abdomen against his own as they shared breaths. She rubbed her finger through his hair as she let him recover. 

He still didn’t know her name. After her first words they hadn’t communicated except through their lust and moaning. The physicality of her thrusts atop him, the movement of her hips. The waves of her desire that crashed against his mind even now. It was a conflicting experience for him both knowing and not knowing someone. There was a humor in not being on a first name basis with someone who you’d been inside, and who had been inside you! At least there would be if his mind weren’t so shellshocked by it all that he couldn’t even process if he’d even enjoyed what happened! 

“You are the cutest. Thing. I’ve. Ever. Seen.” She mused at him. “Moonie does know my tastes, I’ll give her that!”

Elliot had no idea what she was talking about. He didn’t know anything at the moment. 

She gripped his ass with one of her massive hands. Giggling she pushed him forward, his limp cock rubbing between the ridges of her abs on the way up. The biceps in her arms flexed slightly as they curled and lifted him to her face where she proceeded to peck at his face before shoving her tongue down his throat. 

Elliot went into a practiced response. Breathing through his nose was a necessity when she was tongue raping throat like this. He’d passed out more than once in learning how to respond to her affections. She breathed into him. Hungry, horny. He could feel her pulse rise and her blood quicken. She wanted to fuck again...but she stopped.

She released him and yawned before stretching an arm above her head. Elliot’s eyes widened as each sinew of muscle bounced and flexed in the display. He was almost impressed that he had bedded a superhuman and survived both with his own endurance and what must have been astounding control and restraint from her. 

“Let’s get cleaned up!” She mused. “Then head downstairs for breakfast huh? I’m sure you need to refuel before we start again!” 

Elliot couldn’t respond except to nod weakly. He was hot and sticky from their shared fluids to such an extent it felt like he was wearing a second skin. A shower would be heaven. 


 


 


She was much gentler in the bathtub. Elliot was still too tired to talk but the hot water was working miracles on his stiff muscles and her hands delicately messaged the soreness she’d been responsible for. These were the same hands that had spanked his ass red moments ago now curressing and supporting him to a state of such comfort and security he wasn’t afraid of drowning. 

So relaxing it was that he’d inadvertently let out a contented sigh. 

“Hmmm...good.” she purred. “Most guys don’t like the mushy stuff. Always ready for sex but never for intimacy.” 

Elliot was still quiet. The fog of lust and exhaustion was lifting and he could finally start processing what had happened. He was shoulder deep in hot bath water and bubbles that smelled like cocoa butter. His back was pressed against the soft mounds of this giant woman. An older woman. A MAJOR woman. He’d lost his virginity to a MAJOR! Looking forward he could see her legs extend far past his in the water. So much larger, easily three times as thick and long. Legs that he’d been between, that had been on top of him, that had squeezed him so dry of bodily fluids that despite him being completely naked and in the hands of a beautiful and equally naked woman his dick was completely useless. It would take a miracle for him to get an erection and he silently worried if he’d ever be able to manage one again. His dick was so numb he found his hands instinctively grabbing his crotch just to check if his equipment was still there. It was.

Despite her energy in bed this woman wasn’t very chatty. That seemed to be something they had in common but she hadn’t even bothered to ask his name yet. He thought to take the initiative but every time he went to talk he would just croak weakly. Maybe that was for the best. He doubted he would ever see her again after this anyway and didn’t even know if he wanted to so maybe it was better to imagine this was all a dream. A very painful and traumatic dream. One he would never forget. 

She brought him close and they relaxed in silence as the soap and water washed over them. 



 


 


Elliot headed down the stairs toward a kitchen for the vague promise of breakfast. The woman was still getting dressed, but seeing as he had no clothes beyond a MAJOR sized button up that went past his knees and hung off his shoulder he had finished his task before her. 

“I’ll catch up!” She’s promised before spanking his ass and shooing him out of her room like a hooker you were done with. It had left him feeling used and embarrassed and even worse he kind of liked it, which was not something he enjoyed thinking about himself. He was already naturally shy, introverted, and submissive to most people in his life MAJOR and minor alike, but he’d been taught that the man should be sexually dominant. The fact that he clearly wasn’t felt like a bit of a personal failure toward self imposed expectations.

Of course that thought alone was ridiculous. There was no way he was ever going to be the dominant one in any interaction with a MAJOR right? He recalled his experience last night. Munalune, Jasmine, how he’d panicked when put on the spot. Shameful, pathetic. What would his father think of him now? He shook his head. That was not a healthy headspace to be in. Especially not after being made such a turnt out bitch this morning. 

He reached the second floor and rounded the corner to another long hallway he’d feared he had gotten himself lost when he spotted a familiar face. Riley! She had her face pressed into that mouse faced girl she had abandoned him to fuck the night before. They were both half dressed. Well Riley was already half dressed when they’d showed up to this party but a shirt and panties was noticeably less than that! They broke their kiss and as she turned her head he noticed her face light up!
“Ellie!” She shrieked bounding toward him. He was scooped up in a massive hug he would’ve normally protested but she was probably worried about him.

“I was so worried about you!” She said. “I tried to check on you this morning but your door was locked. You sleep okay? You weren’t freaked out were you?” 

Elliot didn’t even know how to answer that. He wanted to tell Riley about what had happened but now was not the time. It was a conversation just for the two of them, not something to talk about in front of the mouse faced girl who wasn’t so much staring at him as through him. Her eyes were exceptionally narrow and almost seemed completely closed. The expression made him feel like less than a piece of trash. 

“Oh!” Elliot jumped. “This is Minnie! You’ve met.” 

“How fitting.” Elliot thought to himself. Minnie the mouse faced girl!

“That’s Minnesota to you.” She said flatly. “Charmed.” 

Riley shot her a look he couldn’t read. Elliot didn’t care enough to try. He wiggled himself free from Riley and continued down the hall. 

“I’m getting some food.” he said. 

“I have your clothes, dude!” Riley shouted to him. “We can leave after breakfast!” 

“I thought I told you to be nice to him!” Elliot heard Riley growl as he rounded the corner. 

“I was being nice!” Minnie snapped in her flat emotionless tone. 


 


 


Breakfast was awkward. The woman hadn’t shown up as Elliot sat next to Riley in a high chair picking at some sort of fluffy egg dish with mean and onions. Moonie was there..and Jasmine. Along with a few other people of various sizes that must have stayed the night. The MAJORS of course devoured with gusto almost everything that was put in front of them. A generous service staff made rounds around the kitchen and the rest of the house cleaning and offering food and refreshment. 

Riley stabbed a sausage with the end of her knife and consumed it all in one bite. Jasmine chugged a mug of hot drink that could have been at least half his body weight in volume. They made eye contact and both turned their heads.

What was he supposed to say to her after last night?  What could he? 

Munalune spoke first after swallowing a bite of a similar egg dish that she’d drenched in some golden syrup. 

“I would request you attend a club meeting at your leisure.” She stated. She snapped her fingers and Manuel slid a pamphlet in front of him. Did they rehearse these things? Before he could even get a good look at it Riley snatched it up. 

“Minor Empowerment Society?” She read out loud. “What is this bullshit? You one of those minor vocational groups? Teaching minors how to pay bills and do their laundry all on by themselves.” She scoffed. “Elliot is plenty acclimated. He doesn’t need it.” She tossed the pamphlet to the floor. 

Munalune didn’t seem phased by her dismissiveness but Jasmine visibly was. 

“It’s much more than tha-!” She…

“Stop.” Munalune said before Jasmine could finish her sentence. “Her opinion isn’t the one that matters.” 

Riley scowled at her remark.

“We’ll talk about this another time” She continued. “Manuel will drive you wherever you wish at your next convenience.” 


 


 


Elliots next convenience was a soon as he’d finished breakfast and much to Riley’s chagrin that was after only two or three bites. He wasn’t a big eater when he was nervous and the tense atmosphere of the table partnered with the presence of Jasmine made him very nervous. How could Riley tolerate the pressure of indulging in someone’s hospitality after insulting them, for that matter how did she casually disregard people she had interacted so intimately with? On their way out he’d asked her what happened to Minnie and her answer had been a casual shrug followed by an “How should I know?” Out of sight out of mind. And here he was unable to even look at a girl he’d only flirted with the night before. He couldn’t imagine what he’d done if that woman had made it downstairs. 

“I…..need to tell you something.” Elliot spoke up. 

“What dude.” Riley asked. “Look if it’s about that minor girl I’m sorry I threw that stupid pamphlet but she rubs me the wrong way. You nearly died at her shitty party and she barely even cared.” 

“No that’s not it.” He replied. “We’ll talk about it when we get back..it’s kind of important.” He gripped his arms wrapping his hands around his shoulders in a self hug. How would he even begin to describe what happened to him? How would Riley even take it? Would she be upset? Was he upset? He still needed time to think about that. Think about a lot of things. He felt something press against his chest. Something was placed inside his vest pocket. It was another pamphlet. Was that why Munalune wasn’t insulted. Now he had even more to think about. 


 


 

Hilda had finally finished getting dressed. It had taken her longer than expected mostly because she’d been interrupted while doing her hair by a call from her ex-husband of all people. The call had been unpleasant as always but fortunately mostly business related, but he somehow always managed to be a dirty sleaze trying to sweet talk her into some form of compromise if not financially than physically. Like she’d ever be caught dead under his sweaty and writhing form. She’d almost had half a mind to tell him what she’d done this morning and with who! That would’ve been something to hold over any MAJORS head. But he wasn’t worth it and he’d already distracted her enough. She’d kept her little lover waiting almost a half hour and while she was certain he would manage fine by himself she wanted him back. Maybe they could squeeze in a bit more fun before they had to part ways. She also wanted his name and contact info in case they could arrange for their shared activities to be a regular thing. 

Her mind was swimming with fun ideas and fresh memories as she made her way downstairs. She’d felt completely renewed and refreshed. Minors just did that to MAJORS. It was like she was 50 years younger! She was so light and had so much energy, so much happiness! Nothing could upset her...or so she thought until she saw the state of her living room. 


Stains everywhere, broken bottles, and glass, a dent in her wall, drapes ripped, couches crushed, a corner of her carpet was soaked to the roots in something she hoped was water and it smelled like an outhouse had sex with a brewery! Her morning staff was already at work cleaning but this was beyond the expertise of a few maids. It was like a tornado had hit which was how most things involving young MAJORS ended up looking.

“Moon Moon!” She shouted to no answer although by the smells and sounds coming from the kitchen she could guess where she was. 

And of course there her little princess was sitting at the head of the table like a proper matriarch. Surrounded mostly by MAJORS who were being served food from her pantry, prepared by her cooks, after trashing her house!

“You’ll find the people responsible for this have already left gram.” she said without looking at her. 

“I think I’m staring right at the one responsible for this mess!” Hilda hissed. 

“You insult me, gram.” Moon-moon said. “We acted with complete propriety and respect for your property.” The MAJORS nodded in agreement with her because of course they would. “I refuse to take responsibility for the actions of those who chose to conduct themselves like animals.”

“Animals YOU invited here!” Hilda snapped. “I know this game Moon-moon and I know you! Don’t think I can be manipulated like the rest of your lackeys.” She knew what Munalune thought of MAJORS and this party was more than likely thrown to lure more minors into her fold. Most minors never went anywhere without a MAJOR even now and to gather minors you had to attract MAJORS even if that meant property damage. All for some childish, anti-establishment crusade she was likely to grow out of. 

“I don’t disagree with your beliefs Moon-moon.” Hilda sighed. “Just your methods. You know that.” 

“You can’t change society without breaking a few eggs, gram.” Munalune stated. “I’ll drag your generation toward progress kicking and screaming if I had to. One day of cleaning is more than worth that.” 

This girl had no common sense! This was more than one day of cleaning worth of damage and who did she think would pay for all of this?. Her parent’s spoiled her rotten. Her second son Lionel had never once said no to her or her gold digging mother who was no doubt partially responsible for her extremist views! That witch had nearly driven her only minor child to an early grave and had placed a huge chip on this child in the process.

“I’m revoking your credit cards.” Hilda sighed. 

Munalune stopped eating. Hilda could see her flinch but her Moon-moon said nothing. 

“If something like this happens again I’m shipping you back to your father and step-mother!” 

Munalune eyes snapped open. They both knew she hated her step-mother. A very pleasant woman and that was the problem. 

Hilda turned away before turning back. She’d nearly forgotten. “I hope this teaches you that you can’t bribe me Munalune!” She scanned the table for the few minors that were eating in hopes of finding her beautiful boy toy. “Putting a young man in my bed even a minor won’t get you any sympathy even if he was a little angel.” She couldn’t see him. “Where is the little darling?”

Munalune looked genuinely confused. “Gram..I have no idea what you’re talking about.” 

“You know.” Hilda scoffed. “The cute young man with the platinum hair. He was a real peach. One of your horny little cohorts.” 

Jasmine spit out her food. Munalune eyes shot open. 

“Oh no.” She whispered to herself. “Grandmother….what...did you do?” 



 


Chapter End Notes:

Well there it is. An interesting development I guess. Where will things go from here. I trust you readers to fill in the gaps until such a time as I feel like writing more if or when that happens.................BYE!