- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

[A Commission for Erembour]

(DC Fandom. Giantess Vore, Crush and Destruction)

It was raining late at night and there wasn’t anybody walking around on the streets outside of one of the biggest labs owned by Star Labs themselves. Not anybody that wanted to be seen that is. In the shadows of the large lab’s building, three shadows were making their way around the corner of the building and closer to its back entrance. The three shadows wore long thin black cloaks and it gave a lot of protection from the rain, thankfully. The first of the cloaked individuals looked around carefully before examining the back entrance. This was Star Labs, however, and even the back entrance of the lab was heavily guarded. Two burly looking guards holding strange red and black rifles didn’t flinch while on guard duty, showing how they were the furthest from normal. The one cloaked figure appeared to consider this before whispering to its companions. Without a word, they all went with Plan B.

With a simple gesture a large thick green grass vine sprouted from the ground and began scaling the side of the lab. The concrete it pressed through crumbling at its base as if it was made of eggshells. The three cloaked individuals watched the vine reach the roof of the lab before they all started to climb up. Thanks to the heavy downpour and the guards appearing reluctant to leave their posts, nobody came to investigate the sound of the giant vine erupting from the ground and once the three cloaked individuals were on the roof, the same vine quietly disappeared back into the hole that it created by bursting out of the ground previously. After looking over the roof, the three cloaked individuals found what they were looking for. It was a large metal hatch that was designed for maintenance crews and as an emergency exit from one of the more important parts of the laboratories. For these three, it would be their entrance.

Without a word, one of them reached down and touched the metal hatch. The entire thing froze within mere seconds as another of the three hit it with a heavy metal bat they brought with them, smashing in the hatch and leaving a wide-open gap in the roof of the lab. The three nodded to each other before, one by one, they hopped inside the hole created. They had gotten in but not as unnoticed as they thought they had. On a far off roof, the rain bounced off a pair of large yellow metallic wings. A flash of light from the mechanisms on the woman’s body showed that none other than Bumblebee herself was watching the scene unfold. She was the dark-skinned tech wiz and general science master. Giant vines, freezing hatches and tiptoeing around guards rather than just carelessly smashing through them meant that these three crooks were absolutely after something they shouldn’t have, she easily concluded. She touched a yellow earpiece she was wearing and was immediately patched through to one of her friends.

“Robin, can you hear me?” she asked into the ear piece. She got confirmation shortly afterwards and relayed the situation. “They’ve just broken into the top floor of Star Labs. I’ve sent you the co-ordinates but I have no idea what they could be after” she stated, hoping he could use whatever computers or tech he had, on his end, to find out. After a few minutes, Robin told her to go in immediately. Apparently whatever these three were after was so big that even Robin was in a sudden panic over it. Meanwhile, the three cloaked individuals had successfully broken their way through the third thick and reinforced door blocking the way to their prize. After navigating a few more corridors, they finally came to what the contractor had told them about. It was a massive black safe with a number combination lock and an eye scanner.

“Is this it?” one of them asked, unimpressed. The one standing directly in front of the safe flicked back her hood to reveal blue skin and an excited smile. “It is” she said, her voice dripping with eagerness. The blue-skinned woman was none other than Killer Frost. An ice-wielding supervillain and the one that had just questioned her removed her own cloak entirely, showcasing her own body covered in thin green vines and roses. Her name was Poison Ivy, a queen of plants and someone that didn’t trust the mission the three of them had agreed on taking. “How are we getting in?” asked the third as she stripped her cloak off and wielded a bat over her shoulders. The third companion was none other than the infamous Harley Quinn.

Frost held up a small pouch. “The contractor left us a little gift to get the job done. Just watch, ladies” she said in a proud way as she approached the safe. She took out and revealed a squishy and real human eye from the pouch. Ivy didn’t look pleased. “What…’skillful’ safe cracking” she criticized. Frost gave a smirk and shrug. “What works, works” she said without a care. She pressed the eye against the scanner, getting a green light response from the safe before entering in the combination written down on a slip of paper that the pouch also contained. After that, she stepped back as the safe roared to life and started to open. “What’s this serum stuff anyways?” asked Harley. Frost pointed at the four vials inside the safe, all neatly stacked inside a fragile looking glass case. “The stuff that separates the villains from the supervillains” she said as she turned to Ivy. “Your turn” said Frost as Ivy stepped forward, holding up a black box which opened with a few button presses.

Harley swung her bat around for fun. “I’m all for riddles, Frosty, but whadda mean?” she asked curiously. Frost watched as Ivy placed one of the vials alone into the box and sealed it shut. “I don’t really know. The contractor just said it’s the kind of stuff that’d let you fight superman 1 on 1 and if it can do that, it must be worth a killing!” she cheered as she scooped up the remaining vials. “Sooo, all we gotz to do is bring the one to the contractor and keep one each for ourselves?” asked Harley. Frost confirmed this and the three started getting ready to leave. It was true that such a powerful thing was foolish to give to some random contractor but Killer Frost, like the other two, secretly doubted these serums worked or that they even were what the contractor said they were. You’ d have to be crazy or dumb to trust the word of a shady contractor. As Frost was making sure their escape was in order, the wall to their room suddenly exploded and Bumblebee stepped out of the debris and smoke. “You three aren’t going anywhere” she said as she held her arm up, ready to fire a ‘stinger’. She didn’t come alone as soon several armed guards, like the ones outside, were streaming in behind her.

The three villains got in battle positions, ready to fight. “How’d they know we got in here? We didn’t trip any of the alarms!” roared Frost, clearly agitated. “I think the she must have seen us break in” concluded Ivy, large vines already starting to break out of the ground around all of them. Harley got her bat ready and giggled. “Who cares?! Let’s just clobber them and get outta here” she said excitedly as she started running at Bumblebee and the guards. The guards got ready to fire, when Frost’s beam of ice slammed into them and her beam started sliding across the room. The guards were getting frozen instantly as Bumblebee hopped in time to avoid it herself and tried firing her stinger at Harley. The stinger was blocked by a vine extended by Ivy and before Bumblebee could react, Harley hopped on the vine and hit her across the side with the bat.

Bumblebee reared back and flipped to land back on her feet again. She couldn’t win like this. The guards were outdone in seconds and it was already a 3 v 1. If she let them get away with whatever they stole, however, Robin made it sound like it would be a major disaster. She’d have to trust him to get here in time with reinforcements. Until then, she couldn’t let them escape. She didn’t like it but she would have to try something desperate. As she was contemplating all of this, Ivy stepped forward and willed one of the large green plant tentacles to hurl themselves towards Bumblebee. “I’ve never liked hurting bugs but I think I’ll make an exception this time” she teased as Bumblebee was struck by the surprisingly quick blow and right into a nearby pillar.

Frost crossed her arms and laughed. “So much for saving the day. How about we finish this off and get out of here, ladies? I’ve got some guys waiting for us on the outside” she explained. Harley and Ivy agreed as they started getting ready to both finish off the injured Bumblebee and escape. Before they could do anything, however, the ground started shaking. “What’s going on?” asked Harley, struggling to keep her balance. Meanwhile, Bumblebee’s hands were pressed to the pillar behind her and the ground and area was shaking violently as a result. None of the three realized it immediately but she was pumping sonic waves through the pillar. She knew if she could break the pillar, she could cave this entire area in until help arrived while leaving the frozen guards unharmed.

Frost quickly spotted her plan, pointing at her. “Stop her!” she screamed but it was too late. The pillar behind Bumblebee imploded and sent scraps of stone and other debris flying all over, causing the trio of villainesses to step back. With the explosion of the pillar, loud cracks appeared in the ceiling and across the walls. Bumblebee smirked and got back to her feet. “What did you do?” accused Ivy as they watched Bumblebee walking back from them. “I just thought we were having such a fun party here, I might as well bring the house down” she said as that floor’s ceiling collapsed. Ivy groaned in frustration as their entire side of the room fell apart, cocooning them in stone and leaving Bumblebee and the frozen guards out of view.

“The little bee got us stuck in here. Ivy, can’t you use your vines to break us a way outta here?” asked Harley as she tapped the wall of stones with her bat. “She can’t” sighed Frost as she had finished examining the pile of rubble herself. “The bee girl got us good. I heard she was smart but she reacted even faster than what I’ve heard. If we break apart this rubble or disturb this room too much, we’ll bring the rest of the building down on top of us” explained Frost with an annoyed expression. She didn’t expect things to go south so quickly. “So what do we do? You’re the one with the ‘master plan’, remember?” asked Ivy. “Yeah, yeah, I know. Just give me a second to think of a way out of here. If we don’t hurry that winged brat is going to get some friends and we’ll be handcuffs before we even take a step out of here” she said with concern and further frustration.

The two then heard Harley’s bat drop and looked over to her. “Ooo…it didn’t taste as good as I thought it would” she said, dropping an empty vial. The other two stared at the vial and then back up at her. “You absolute psycho…we don’t have any idea what these could do to us and you just drank it?!” said Frost, unsure how to process the fact that her plan was falling apart and that Harley was throwing in another wild card. Ivy questioned if it was really that big of a deal and Frost explained that they didn’t know anything about what was in the serums. “The contractor just said it would give you a lot of strength and didn’t say what kind of side-effects or actual effects it even has…ugh…how do you feel, Harley?” asked Frost, checking on her and any changes that were occurring.  

“I’m fine…I think? Oooo” she said suddenly as her body started to expand and grow. While this was happening, she was holding her bat again and, strangely, that was growing as well. Within the span of a few seconds, she was suddenly a head taller and her clothes grew with her. Strangely enough, her clothes and bat were expanding with her, as if what she touched became part of the effect. “She…grew?” asked Ivy, noticing that her clothes grew with her meant that it wasn’t something that just affected her body alone. “Could this be a kind of drug that affects your size?” she asked Frost. Frost was beginning to think so too and looked over the situation again. They were trapped inside the lab they had tried to quietly raid, outside was a hero ready to foil anything they did and considering how important this serum was, they could have superjerk or whoever else jumping in to finish them off. “We…don’t have a choice, just drink the stupid thing” she barked at Ivy as she started undoing her own vial. It was crazy but it was either going super or getting locked up for a few years.

Soon, all three of them had ingested the strange serum. The first thing that happened was that their bodies began to stretch and grow. Within a few minutes, the women were panting and clutching their arms or chest tightly. They were already three times their former size and the room they were in was beginning to seem a lot smaller to them than before. At this size, it would even be a hassle to try to get through a normal door but if this kept up, never mind the building, they could probably break through superman himself, Frost was hoping. The next stage was more painful. Their skin began to glow and hot steam began to come off of their bodies. They groaned and clenched their teeth tightly in pain. The heat was so great that it was even escaping outside of the building. Bumblebee was the first to pick this up.

Since the three were too much for her to handle, she did the smart thing of trapping them in the lab itself. After she narrowly escaped, she evacuated all the staff and guards of the lab and they were all, now, outside, waiting for the Justice League and Robin to come to them. What perplexed her, however, was this sudden strange warmth. It was still raining and it was bitterly cold. She could still, however, feel the rain’s cold being overpowered by a sense of overwhelming heat. It was coming from the lab. What were they doing in there? “Oh no” she muttered to herself as police showed up behind her. She wasn’t complaining about them but because she realized the trio must have another plan to get out of the lab. She powered up her suit and got ready for another fight, hoping she would have enough power left to stop them getting away with whatever they had stolen.

It was as Bumblebee was contemplating all of this that the roof of the entire lab erupted in a big explosion. The ground shook and the shockwave of the explosion was felt for several blocks around the city. The rain kept her wide-awake but Bumblebee couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Out of the smoke and burning building, a giant foot, the size of a car, slammed down onto the road. With it came a giant being that towered over the police and Bumblebee. That enough would send a shiver down her spine but it was quickly followed by the realization that two more similarly large shadows were coming out of the flames and rubble behind the first. Due to all of this movement and the appearance of the giantesses, the lab was a complete ruin of crushed debris and fire.

“Ooooo~ This feeeelllsss…soooo good” said Ivy, stretching her arms out and into the cool and refreshing rain. She was in paradise. The serum had grown them all to an enormous size and she felt like they were still growing, even if it was still at a slower pace than before. “I’ll admit, Harley, this wasn’t a bad idea” agreed Frost, leaning on a nearby building. Her leaning on the building caused several of them to lose their windows as they all cracked or shattered from her arm’s pressure alone. The strange thing, however, was that the glass that was being shattered didn’t cut her skin, it was completely sliding off her skin as if it was made of iron. “We even got tougher too. This serum is amazing! Here, Buddy, take it to the boss” Frost said as she flicked the, now, tiny box with the leftover vial to a group of men waiting in the shadows. Bumblebee was stunned by the three turned giantess but this didn’t stop her from noticing the sudden appearance of the hiding goons and them taking some kind of box from Killer Frost.

“Stop them!” she said to the police but they didn’t budge. They were all so focused on the giantesses and debating whether or not to shoot at these new arrivals. Harley answered this question by lifting her foot high off the ground. “I had a feeling the stuff would do something cool. Sure, the serum tasted like barf but look at this!” she said with a cackle as she slammed her foot down. She crushed an entire police car into a flattened sheet of metal and sent the policemen around it scrambling back and terrified of the new villainesses larger than any they had ever seen before. Bumblebee couldn’t let them distract her, however. The objective was this strange thing they stole and if this was the kind of stuff it could do, she needed to stop it. Seeing how they were still getting used to their size, she tried bursting off the ground and flying towards the alley she saw the goons retreating down. If she could stop the source of this, maybe she could even revert these three villains back to normal. She was stopped as a bat the size of a tower slammed down in front of her, absolutely destroying the road in front of her. She leaped back in surprise and looked up.

“No, no, no. We can’t have you messing with the boss’s end of the prize, can we?” said Harley with a wiry smile. She then shifted her foot and raised it above Bumblebee. Bumblebee was in shock. Not only had Harley gotten bigger but so did her bat? Just what kind of chemical made changes to the things she was touching as well as herself? Her confusion and hesitation meant that she wasn’t fast enough in dodging the foot as it was coming down onto her. She let out a short scream and got ready to try to burst enough energy to save herself but she wouldn’t have to. Harley let out a yelp as she felt a massive blow against her sole and she was forced to take a step back. “What the…Aquaman?!” she shouted as Ivy and Frost’s attention immediately switched back to the heroes.

Standing proudly in front of Bumblebee was Aquaman, panting and with his fist still in the air. “That was closer than I expected” he said before letting Bumblebee know that she’d done a great job. With him, the rest of the justice league showed up. Superman came hovering down as the three giant troublemakers began to look nervous and soon everyone else from the Flash to the Martian Manhunter were at attendance. Among them all, a black bat-shaped jet lowered itself down and the top of it opened, showing both Batman and Robin on board. “What do you think of this?” asked Superman to Batman. “They took the compound but that doesn’t matter. There were two types of serums in this lab and if they’re this big, none of them have taken the last one. You focus on them while I figure out where the last one went. Securing that is of the highest priority” he commanded. “Roger that, Batman” said Aquaman into his earpiece, since his orders were relayed to them all. The rest of the league followed suit as they were getting ready to take down these three new giantess. “We ain’t going down that easy, Batz!” said Harley as she took a swing at the plane.

Her swing was so fast that even Batman appeared surprised and leaped out with Robin, landing on a nearby roof and watching the plane and both superman being knocked through a nearby building, all of which was being followed by another loud laugh of Harley’s. For her, this was starting to look like a lot of fun. “Batman, they gave up the last of it to some guys that went that way!” explained Bumblebee, pointing out how some of them had escaped through a nearby alley. Batman turned to see Superman bursting out from the building, looking dazed momentarily but undamaged. He gave him a nod before rushing after the goons alone. Superman looked around at the others before pointing at the trio. “Take them down before they hurt anyone” he said before charging forward himself, the burning remains of the plane lighting the building he came out of on fire.

Frost cursed, Ivy growled and Harley laughed. They were still growing and their feet alone were large enough, now, to crush several cars, never mind just one. The three soon split off to handle different heroes at once. Fighting so closely together only made them easier for the goodies to handle. The first group that were fighting was Harley Quinn against Superman and Cyborg. Cyborg was looking for a way to restrain or tie her down Harley while Superman was raining down blows on top of her to distract her. It appeared like the serum had made Harley not only larger but also increased both her endurance, strength and raw power, which were at extremely higher levels than before. Even superman’s lasers weren’t doing anything to her skin, when she wasn’t reflecting them off her bat to demolish several nearby buildings. “You can’t hurt me, Supes!” she jeered before giving him another heavier whack with her bat, sending him soaring through several more buildings. Her speed and power were letting her keep up with superman! 

The second group was Killer Frost against the Flash, Robin, Aquaman and, of course, Bumblebee. Since Frost was calling the shots for the other two, she was the main priority for the heroes fighting them. Bumblebee was sure the four of them would be able to handle her but it was the second time that night that she underestimated Killer Frost. Frost laughed out loud as they approached her and all attacked in their own ways. “You idiots forget something?” she said with a smirk. Frost had separated herself from the other two of the big trio by a lot and Bumblebee, finally, realized why, when it was too late that is. It was still raining.

Within seconds, Frost turned the entire street, she was standing in, into ice and, with it, turned the weather around her gigantic figure into a minor blizzard. The others didn’t have time to respond before they were hit with an ice-attack the world had never seen before. Flash quickly ran into his problem of not having enough friction since all the surfaces were coated with ice. Aquaman was strong but his footing wasn’t quick enough and he ended up getting frozen half-way up his body. Robin was in the same situation and Bumblebee knew she would have to act soon before they were all turned into popsicles. Frost was laughing like maniac. It was clear the newfound power was getting to her as well.

Meanwhile, Ivy looked like the rain and her new size were filling her with untold amounts of pleasure. The ones confronting her were Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and the Martian Manhunter. “You guys come to praise my new appearance?” she teased. “Surrender yourself, Poison Ivy. It’s not too late to stop all of this” said Green Lantern, pointing his ring at her. Her only response was a scoff and a flick of her hand. “Huh?” he said in confusion before a thick vine burst from the ground so quickly that Lantern didn’t have the time to register that it was slamming into him. Before he could respond, he was sent flying as far as superman into a multi-story parking lot, several blocks away. Wonder Woman and Manhunter appeared surprised before several more vines of the same power and speed were hurtling towards them too, forcing them to retreat immediately.

In the first group, the fight was heavily one-sided. Harley was getting bigger and her attacks were only getting more aggressive and savage. She stuck out her tongue as she kicked Cyborg through a building and turned around fast enough to slam the tip of her bat straight into Superman’s back, drilling him straight into the ground below her. “We…can’t keep this up” said Cyborg, emerging from the building rubble with serious injuries. His body was breaking down from the beating and Superman burst from the ground, also sporting bruises. “We have to take her down, otherwise, the whole city is doomed. Do you think the police or others could handle this?” he shouted over the rain as he narrowly missed Harley trying to grab him. “Aw, come on, Supes. Aren’t ya having fun?” she said with a wide grin, showing off her teeth. “Toys that don’t play along…get broken” she said, her tone still playful but growing sinister suddenly.

Before either of them could ask what she meant she turned and struck her gigantic metal bat into the building beside all three of them. The explosion of rubble filled the air, temporarily, in smoke and debris. “What is sh-” Cyborg tried to say before he got cut off. Before Cyborg could do anything, Harley had slammed her foot down on top of him. The force had created a giant crater in the street and Harley quickly followed this up by grinding her foot into where he was crushed. Superman yelled out in rage before Harley’s hand managed to grab him with an iron-clad grip. He cried out as even his bones were under immense pressure. How were they this insanely strong? “You’re noisy but a noisy toy is still fun” she cooed as she lifted her foot off the ground.

Cyborg had been completely crushed. His human parts had been ground into a visceral pulp and his mechanical parts had all been flatten or compressed into usual piles of scrap. He was, without a doubt, dead. Superman still cried out to him, tears running down his face as one of his closest companions had just been killed in front of him. He was about to curse out Harley but his eyes went wide as he turned to be greeted by Harley’s open maw. He could see into the cavern of her mouth. Inside, her hot breath brushed against his face and her teeth were each the size of his head. Strands of saliva and her large healthy looking and sticky pink tongue also looked ready to greet him. He didn’t have time to cry out for assistance before she stuffed his upper body into her mouth.

Superman struggled and flailed his legs but it was pointless. His strength was inferior to hers and neither his ice breath or laser eyes were having any effects, either on her skin or her interior. It was as if any damage he tried to inflict was nullified. He began to panic as more and more of him was being pushed in further. Harley was moaning over his taste and giggled, occasionally, when he squirmed or tried to climb out. Without warning, Harley slurped up the poor little hero, tilted her head back and swallowed. Superman, one of the strongest members of the justice league, was made into a bulge sliding down Harley’s throat. A moment later, Harley let out a cute ‘urrrp’ of a burp as she pat her stomach afterwards, feeling the hero struggling for his life in her stomach acids, also enhanced by this strange growth. Eating superman was something no sane person would do but Harley wasn’t what many would label that as. She pat her stomach as she felt Supes screaming over his body melting inside of her. “You know what they say. You are what you eat, so I guess I’m like you, now, hey, Supes?” she teased as her part of the big fight was over.

Meanwhile, things were going just as badly for the heroes against Killer Frost. She wasn’t even fighting with them and was, more so, just toying with them. Bumblebee was using sonic-based attacks to shatter the ice across the street but the thickness of the ice and Frost’s increased endurance made most of her attacks completely useless. Out of their group, she concluded that Aquaman, with his super strength, and Robin, with his collection of explosives, were the only ones that could inflict any meaningful harm. She tried to devise a plan but it was instantly bent out of shape. Before she could yell out, she turned to see Robin was frozen solid. “R-robin?” she asked as she was still hovering in the air but failed to notice how the ice had reached beyond her and Robin in an instant.

Frost laughed as she picked up a former metal pole and flicked it at them. Bumblebee was about to ask what she was doing, when the pole hurtled towards them as fast as sound. She couldn’t even blink as the frozen statue that was, formerly, Robin, was shattered into tiny fragments of frozen meat and ice. She had just killed Robin in front of Bumblebee and she gasped and shivered, unable to process this sudden murder. “What’s wrong, Bug? Did you think you’d zap us and we’d all just hand ourselves in?” taunted Frost as her hand moved to her side at break-neck speeds. She had just caught Flash who was trying to leap off one of the far off roofs to strike her in the head. “H-how is that possible?!” he said as she brought him down to her face. Aquaman was still struggling to break free of the ice that was encroaching on his body and getting thicker as time went on and Bumblebee was having a breakdown as she didn’t know what to do next.

Frost looked at Flash curiously. “This new form has enhanced my original powers beyond belief. I’m not just a super-powered badass but an ice goddess, now, Speedster” she said with an evil grin. She explained how she had control both of the ice on everything around them and also the cold air she spread across the entire area they were in. The second he entered this invisible fog of cold air, she was able to both sense his position in the cold air and slow down his movements long enough for her to catch him. “That doesn’t make any se-” he tried to say as she bit his upper body off both brutally and suddenly. Bumblebee screamed as Flash’s lower body spurted blood that dripped down’s Frost’s fingers and she chewed idly on what she had just ripped off of him.

Without a care in the world she chewed up his upper body and swallowed, tossing in the rest of him after that and finishing him off. Her hand was coated in red blood and she licked her blood-tainted lips clean with a naughty smile. “Never imagined I’d gobble him up like that but his talking was starting to bug me. Talking about bugs, how about we end you, now, too?” she said with a smirk, reaching for the traumatized Bumblebee. She couldn’t react as she realized this was how she would die. Suddenly, she felt a strong grip on her arm. It was Aquaman, who had managed to smash his way out of the ice. He still was frozen in places but it seemed like he was doing things with pure adrenaline. “Wh-wha?” asked Bumblebee in that short moment of realizing what he was doing. He gave her a sympathetic look before using all his strength to hurl her out of the area. His last word to her was “Run!”

Frost watched as Bumblebee was thrown out of her reach and she growled. She turned her outreaching hand into a fist and slammed it down on Aquaman, crushing him into a pulp in frustration. “Idiots always got to save the damsel at the last second, huh?” she said cruelly. She was looking forward to tearing that Bumblebee into pieces for spoiling her first plan and didn’t think Aquaman still had it in him to break free of her reinforced ice. Impressive but pointless. She could see that Bumblebee had recovered her senses and was flying much higher than Frost could possibly hope to reach. Out of frustration, she slammed her foot down on several police nearby, crushing them all beneath her shoe’s sole and ignoring the ugly stains, now, on the pavement and the bottom of her shoe. She was hoping that the others were doing better than she was feeling, at that moment.

Bumblebee was unable to believe what was happening. The Justice League were getting killed? She had just watched Robin be shattered, Flash be bitten in two and Aquaman be squashed like an ant. She had only lived because Aquaman sacrificed himself to save her. She turned to where giant Harley Quinn had just finished chasing after a crowd of onlookers, happily skipping over them and crushing most of them under her boots. She was committing mass murder with a giddy expression and wild swings of her bat taking out several buildings. Bumblebee didn’t want to believe it but it looked like she beat Cyborg and Superman. Was their greatest powerhouse dead too?! What was she going to do?!

She looked towards Poison Ivy, hoping that someone could flip the situation in that area but what she saw made her blood run cold. How did things come to this? In the third battle, Ivy wasn’t fighting, at all. Before, she had to will her plants to fight and battle her opponents but, now, she simply had to think ‘I want them to be smashed’ and giant vines burst from beneath the city and carried out her orders. She was also able to use giant flowers to release spores around her. The spores were making onlookers see illusions that were trying to drive them mad and also causing her opponents to hesitate on attacking or retreating. They were dancing on the palm of her hand and didn’t even know it yet.

The first to die was Wonder Woman. She fought heroically but she kept seeing images of her dead allies from her home and even her own mother was fighting her, at times, than just random vines they were, in reality. It was difficult for her to tell what was an illusion and what was reality. When Ivy got bored of her, sharp vines wrapped around all four of her limbs, stretching her out by tugging on her from four different and opposite directions. She cried out in pain but neither Manhunter nor Lantern could reach her before her scream heightened in pitch and she was ripped apart. She was torn into four pieces and all four pieces were tossed into Ivy’s hungry looking mouth. Her new powers and size came with strange cravings and as she swallowed Wonder Woman’s remains, she felt a new sense of bliss before she eyed the remaining two. She wasn’t sure why she craved the flesh of other people but she didn’t appear concerned, only happy more prey were nearby.

Lantern tried to make several giant lawnmowers, hedge trimmers and even pesticides to cut his way through Ivy’s storm of plant life but the best he could do was hold his ground. Manhunter was able to move through the vines but he was suddenly smacked away by one that didn’t allow him to do so. It appeared that her plant life was adapting to their powers and this showed with Manhunter first. At first, he wasn’t effected by the strange pores that Ivy was spreading but, suddenly, he noticed that he was on fire. He wasn’t sure how he caught on fire but he was burning up. He screamed and panicked as he fell to his knees, trying to find a way to douse his flames. This was, of course an illusion. Lantern couldn’t save him as he was dragged away and into the core of Ivy’s cocoon of flailing plant vines.

Manhunter was suddenly greeted with a welcoming pool of water as all he could do was rush towards it to save his own life. He dived in but the pool wasn’t like any he had ever encountered. Something beneath the pool’s waters shifted and moved and the water wasn’t putting out the fire that was stinging his skin. Unknown to the poor fool of a Manhunter, he had willingly jumped into Ivy’s mouth and with a sinister chuckle, she closed her mouth and swallowed him whole. Far above the battlefield, Bumblebee covered her mouth as she doubted that Manhunter would be able to escape her stomach in his current condition. Unknown to Bumblebee, the ‘fire’ he imagined would soon be Ivy’s burning stomach acids and he would meet the same fate as Superman. Bumblebee hoped to fly in to save Lantern but it was too late for him too.

Bumblebee couldn’t get any closer due to the collection of spores, the watchful gaze of Frost and because Lantern was rolling around on the ground before Ivy’s giant figure. He was being given an illusion of pure fear. Whatever nightmare he was seeing was causing him to not fight back and he wasn’t able to harness any of his lantern abilities. This made it almost too easy for Ivy to raise her foot above the tiny man, no bigger than her toe, before she crushed him in one fell swoop. He became a bloody stain on her sole as his small unbroken ring floated away into the sky, never to be seen again by humanity. Bumblebee felt the rain on her to be chilling her to the bone by the sight of all her fallen comrades below.

“Ahaha! This is great!” screamed Harley with delight as the trio had re-united over the giant area they had completely demolished in their fights. “I feel like I could destroy the world!” said Ivy, feeling the same kind of energy as the other two. Frost smirked to the bug flying high above. “Ladies, we’ve become goddesses but if this is the kind of power we got out of the contract, don’t you think we should handle the last vial too? I don’t know about you but I think somebody else stealing our spotlight might bite us in the ass later” she reasoned. Since they had just crushed, eaten and killed the Justice League in such a brutal fashion, the three agreed that no one could stop them, now. “If we take that last vial away, we’ll able to rule over the whole world! Pudding will be so proud” said Harley with a wicked grin, secretly wondering if she could get the last vial for him. He wasn’t in the country, so she wasn’t worried about her current rampage. The other two, of course, would never let Harley get the vial but both were considering the benefits of taking a second vial for themselves.

“I saw Batz going after the last vial. They headed that way, so if we search somewhere on that part of town, I’m sure we’ll be able to find out where it went” explained Harley with a hand on her hip. The three of them quickly agreed and began stomping towards the Western part of the city. They crushed cars, buildings and people with their idle strides, meanwhile enjoying the screams and panic of the tiny people below them. As they caused more destruction, their size was only increasing. Since they were all still roughly the same size and feeling the same high, the three women were quickly forming a growing bond and their new power made them uncaring of the small bug of a woman flying far above them.

“B-batman?! Batman, do you hear me?! It went wrong…all of it. They were too strong. Everyone…everyone is dead! B…Batman? Hello?!” shouted Bumblebee into her earpiece. She had never felt so helpless in her life. Batman had gone silent shortly after the fighting had started and everyone else was done for. She had already sent out an emergency call out to any heroes that could reach the city soon but no one would possibly arrive in the next hour. Meanwhile, she shivered and nearly puked as she watched countless people being crushed into red paste beneath Harley’s boots or being scooped up in Frost’s hand and being swallowed in a ball of compressed human bodies, sliding down her throat in one big mass.

As all this destruction was being carried out, Ivy froze and held her hand up for the others. “What’s up?” asked Frost, licking a small person off her upper lip and swallowing them with a cheeky grin. “That” said Ivy as she pointed at a tall building nearby that was suddenly falling apart as if it was being ripped apart from the inside. From the giant tower of smoke and tower destruction emerged a giantess the same size as them, with a laugh that rung out across the city. She was holding her throat and smiling cruelly. “Hello, Ladies. You’re just in time to see me take over the world” she said as she took a step forward, crushing several parked cars with her bare foot and without even realizing it. Several people in those cars perished with them, nothing more than specks beneath her powerful foot, naturally.

Bumblebee, finally pieced it all together. She knew who the woman was but, before that, she noticed the woman opening her mouth. On her long and wet tongue was none other than a heavily injured and arm-missing Batman. He was in terrible condition and even the trio appeared surprised. Suddenly, Bumblebee screamed as she watched the new giantess close her mouth, tilt her head back and swallow him alive, sending his outline down her smooth-looking throat. It would only be moments later that Batman’s life would end in the stomach of this new giantess.

Bumblebee stuttered as her mind was racing with what she knew the situation was but also how her heart was pounding over the horrors she was being forced to witness. Frost scoffed as she crossed her arms, not caring one bit about Batman’s demise. “So you were the one behind all of this Giganta? I figured you were just another shady contractor I’d have to hunt down and kill after making us steal some useless bogus powerful artefact or serum. Who knew you wanted us to get the real deal” she said, confused as to why somebody would leave such a powerful serum in the hands of them. Before Giganta would respond, Bumblebee was trying to focus on processing everything she was seeing.

The new giantess was Giganta. She was a famous villain with the ability to grow herself into a giant version of herself. She was caught only a few months ago by the Justice League, so Bumblebee didn’t understand how she got free like this. Not only that but she didn’t understand what she would want with such a serum. It then clicked for her and she froze in fear. She couldn’t believe it. Was that her plan? She was going to use the serum herself and if she combined that with the power she already had…Bumblebee trembled and got closer than she should have to the various giantesses. What she had just worked out herself was all being divulged by Giganta, at that moment. “You’re smart ladies but do you really think I’d just give you serums like that and not have something far greater in mind for myself?” she taunted.

The others were alarmed to learn from her that what they had used wasn’t even the completed formula of the serum. “What you ladies have been using is prototypes. Stronger abilities, super strength, greater speed, enhanced reaction time and the power to grow as big as mountains, over time. Those are all great but didn’t you fools realize that the last vial wasn’t the same as the others? Why do you think, Frost, I told you to reserve the last one with a different number on it? Idiots…I wonder how you’ll handle learning I've taken in the finished goods” she boasted. “If that’s true why are you still the same size as us?” challenged Ivy. Harley twisted her bat around. “Ivy’s got a point, you know? You don’t look so tough” she pointed out. Frost wasn’t as provocative as the others, however. She was on edge and, like Bumblebee above, had already pieced together what was about to happen. “Harley, Ivy…get ready to fight” she said. The two seemed confused before Frost said the thing that made them realize what was about to happen. “She hasn’t started using her ability yet” said Frost.

The silence that followed among the giantesses was heavy as Giganta clapped her hands together. “Clever girl. Well, let’s get this over with, shall we?” she asked in a condescending manner. Giganta’s body began to swell with red energy flowing under the surface of her skin and glowing brightly in the dark night sky and stormy weather. Bumblebee barely managed to avoid being struck out of the air by Giganta’s growing head before the once giantess woman, was, now, an absolute gigantic monster towering over the entire city. Harley, Ivy and Frost stared up at her in shock. They were all only as big enough to reach her knees. “Go!” yelled Frost as she pushed her two companions back. They all three stumbled back, crushing several buildings, groups of careless people and cars along the way as Giganta giggled, having suddenly kicked where they were standing before. She had left a decent-sized crater in that space.

“It’s no fun if you dodge” her voice rang out, roaring over the entire city. Millions of survivors of the disaster were screaming in fear and panic as Giganta slid her foot across the ground, taking out several city blocks with the simplest of moves. Bumblebee felt like a true bug as nothing in her genius mind could prepare for this. None of her weaponry could hurt them, there was no one with the power to stop them and she had no way of figuring out a way to reverse or counter the serum. The only thing she could do is hope and pray that the trio were enough to take down Giganta by themselves. The fight for the city had begun.

The trio didn’t have much time to discuss a plan but they were already in motion. Giganta’s power only let her grow but that along with all her other benefits were much greater than theirs. If they wanted to beat her, only Frost’s ice and Ivy’s plants could work. Harley quickly dodged Giganta’s outreaching hand as she slid behind her. “You killed Batz! Pudding is going to get depressed because of you!” she shouted in an outrage, slamming her large metal bat right into the back of Giganta’s right ankle. The force was enough to make Giganta wince and she tried to turn around to kick Harley but her turning was interrupted. Stinging vines had wrapped around her entire right leg in seconds and the thorns on the vines were both large enough and strong enough to pierce her skin. She yelled out as she felt poison spilling into her blood and making her feel woozy.

“This should give us an edge” said Ivy, trying to spread the vines further up Giganta’s body but watching her rip them off in a rage. The poison she was using wouldn’t be enough to kill her but it would weaken her. “This is the first time she’s using her ability and I don’t think she used the vial that long ago, so she still must be unstable” said Frost as Harley was hitting her other ankle. “Let’s try to ruin her legs and get her down on our level” concluded Frost after watching Giganta shift her attention back to Harley again. Bumblebee couldn’t believe how effective this plan was. Giganta was stomping over the city, crushing thousands of innocent people beneath her feet while the trio were doing the same but Giganta was also so focused on Harley, she couldn’t understand the trap she was falling into.

With a combination of powerful vines invading her left leg and ice spreading over her right, Giganta was left no choice but to collapse while reaching over to get Harley. She ended up falling flat on a large section of the city. Frost saw an opportunity in this and focused all her willpower on this moment. There was one large tall building in the city. It was the kind of building that superheroes would sit on and brood. It was this building that Frost focused her powers on. Suddenly, ice coated that entire area and spread up the tall building at lightning speed. She had just turned the tallest building in the city into a giant ice spike and Giganta was only able to yell out in rage as the ice spike pierced below her breasts and stabbed deep into her body.

The wound punctured a lung and it didn’t take long for Harley to strike her face, Ivy to tie her hands and feet down and Frost to begin freezing her head that she died a painful and cruel death, mostly from bleeding out. While falling down, her boobs had crushed millions, turning them into one big dirty smear on the front of her chest’s clothes. Her blood from the wound began spilling out into the city as well and drowned any survivors from the fall of her body in it. Harley and the others didn’t care about the specks of the citizens, since they had become larger during the fight and the tiny citizens were no longer even people to them. They stood on top of Giganta triumphantly and laughed together like childhood friends. “I can’t believe it was that easy” said Harley, her body radiating raw energy in her victory pose, her scantily clad clothes not helping those few specks of people trying to keep their eyes off her and the others.

“She over-estimated herself and we got used to our ‘prototype’ powers much faster than she did. The fact that we could even pierce her skin meant that she wasn’t as compatible” explained Frost. They didn’t really care about how they beat Giganta but were, more so, proud that even beat her to begin with. They happily discussed what they would be doing next, when Frost suddenly stopped talking, turned around and grabbed Bumblebee out of the air. She screamed in terror and beat against Frost’s fingers. “Looks like we still have one more bug to squash. How does it feel to get in the way of our plans, huh?” she taunted her. “Maybe if you didn’t trap us…all these people wouldn’t have had to die” she whispered, taking joy in how mortified Bumblebee looked by this assumption.

She had only gotten so close to them because her suit’s power supply was running low and it was beginning to break down from all the fighting and flying at such a high altitude. She fought desperately as she was being squeezed in Frost’s hand and begged for her life. Her answer was being slowly pushed into Frost’s mouth. She beat against Frost’s tongue, feeling saliva coating her body and she slid further inside, unable to break free. The last thing she saw was the outside world with Ivy and Harley waving her off. After that, Frost closed her mouth and tilted her head back, outlining Bumblebee’s body sliding down her throat. “Down…she…goes~” she said with pure joy.  She had beaten the person she wanted to since her plan first went downhill.

After that, the trio continued their destruction of city. They killed tens of thousands, destroyed every building and car they could find and grew larger by the hour. First this city and then the whole world would tremble at their raw prowess. At the same time, their bond was growing too. Like three godly sisters, they would share in this world’s wealth..and it’s downfall. Meanwhile, in Frost’s stomach, Bumblebee was left screaming in stomach acids that were tearing her apart. She was being melted into a nutritional soup for Frost and, among her tears, the last thing she could see was the tattered remains of Flash’s shirt. This was her end and it was one she never imagined for the super scientist…turned snack.



The End