- Text Size +

 

[A Commission for HaloGTS]


(Giantess Unaware Vore, Insertion and Crush. Also contains Femboy Giant Masturbation and Unaware Crush)

Nick was getting way over his own head and he didn’t know what to do about it. At that moment, he was hanging out around his friend’s house pool with his hot brunette girlfriend, Candice, and about a total of 15 of his closest buddies. He had snuck out of his house earlier that day and was dead-set on having a good time with his friends without caring how upset his family might be about him not focusing on his college work instead. The reason why he felt so overwhelmed, at that moment, was because of the strange device he bought to impress everyone at the party. He got it off the black market and he would have been fine if nobody cared about it, which they didn’t, but he suddenly felt like he should absolutely care about it. The reason was? It was stuck to his hand.

The item in question was a small black coin with a picture of a skull on it. He couldn’t remember why he bought it but he thought the design was cool and it would help him, if he decided to use it as the core of some scary story he invented for that evening’s barbecue later. Still, once he took it out, it glued itself to the back of his hand and neither he nor Candice could get it off. “Was there glue on it?” she asked but he couldn’t say. He didn’t feel any stickiness before while fiddling with it. As they kept trying, he paused as he realized the coin was…glowing? Some of his nearby friends noticed the bright glowing as well and asked him what it was doing. “I have no-” he tried to say before he was cut off. Without warning, everything had gone black.

When Nick stirred and felt his mind back in place, he opened his eyes. What had happened? The last thing he could remember was the coin glowing and then suddenly feeling like reality itself was being warped around him. Before he could think further about the coin still apparently stuck to his hand, his attention was drawn to his shocking new surroundings. He was in a gigantic living room but, not only that, he was insanely tiny within it. Was he smaller than an ant? Most likely. His first emotion was shock but that was soon replaced with fear as he spotted something moving, something very big. It was a foot sliding out from around the end of the couch on his right.

The foot was larger than any he had ever seen before and as the foot shifted back slightly, in came to view both a gigantic being and a familiar face. “Mom?” he whimpered as he watched his mother step into view fully. She was bigger than he could have ever mentally accepted her to be. The normally pretty 43 year old woman with cream-coloured nails and nicely curled hair past her shoulders was enormous to his tiny self. Not only that but he could immediately tell there was no chance of her seeing her shrunken son, practically smaller than an ant and stuck in her living room carpet. Despite this, he yelled and screamed for her help, his pitifully quiet cries going unanswered and unnoticed.

After seeing this giantess walking around near him, it took a brief period of time for Nick to calm down but this immediately changed as he noticed something else. He wasn’t alone. Right off from the carpet was the smooth wooden floor that spread across the parts of the living room that the carpet didn’t cover. On that same wooden floor, he could see at least four of his friends. They looked as confused and bewildered as he was seconds ago. He couldn’t believe that his friends had been teleported into this bizarre situation with him. Nick’s heart started beating insanely fast as he started running towards them. He noticed with dread that they were directly in his mother’s path.

He told them to run but he was both too far away and too slow to reach them in time. With a horrified expression, he watched as his mother’s large foot rose up casually and came down on one of his panicked and retreating friends. The ‘stomp’ vibrated over to Nick as he watched her other foot cover and squish two others with the very next step. Just like that, he watched the painless and quick deaths of three of his friends. As her foot rose up again, he could see the small red stains on her sole, all which remained of the former boys. Nick stopped running and was grateful to see two of his friends did manage to make it to ‘safety’.

His mother looked perplexed as she appeared to notice her stepping on something and had taken to sitting on the couch as a result while reaching over for her foot lotion. He imagined she didn’t care about what she stepped on, since it was so small, but he also knew she applied foot lotion regularly regardless. Still, he went pale as his friends hadn’t escaped completely but gotten lucky. They were stuck between the space of her right foot’s toes and they appeared to be waiting for her to move on to sneak past. He tried to warn them to escape but it was too late by that time as her foot was being risen up and his two friends were still secured tightly between those same toes.

Nick wasn’t sure why he could still see his friends from so far away but part of him wished he couldn’t. His mother was happily humming as she rubbed the lotion over her foot, partially erasing the remains of the two she crushed before his first friend. As she rubbed, she worked her way from her toes to the base of her foot. It was too late for them to escape as she effectively shifted the two boys’ right under her sole, from between her toes, and the lotion stuck them firmly against the bottom of her foot. As she lifted her other foot, she dropped the first and, right before Nick felt a familiar light teleport him out of this nightmare, he got to watch his struggling friends as they were squished into paste unknowingly beneath his mother’s smooth lotion coated foot.

Immediately after such a traumatic experience, he felt his senses return as the room he was in this time was clearly different from the one before. He was in some kind of pink-walled bedroom and he managed to recognize it as his little sister’s room. His guess was correct as he spotted his tall blonde-haired 15 year-old sister busy eating ice-cream, in a bowl, by her desk. She wasn’t supposed to be eating treats before doing her homework but their mother always spoiled her. Just like his mother, she was massive too and he quickly realized a pattern as he noticed, like before, that he wasn’t the only tiny there.

Whereas he was on her nearby side-table, he could see some of his friends both beneath her desk and on her ice-cream! Once again, he was hit with a panicked sense of helplessness. Before he could even make a decision on what to do, he couldn’t help but stare in horror as two of his friends at his sister’s toes were pulled under them by a casual stretch of her toes. He couldn’t see it but the two boys struggled and cried, feeling the younger sister’s toes curling up tightly suddenly and crushing them into small stains between her toes and the closest part of her sole, all without her even noticing their existence.

The ones in her ice cream were far worse off as she was scooping spoonful after spoonful of the sweet vanilla ice-cream into her mouth. One of the boys had already been swallowed alive, doomed to disappear in the depths of the sister’s hungry tummy. Nick collapsed to his knees as he saw the flailing and struggling form of Candice in the ice-cream. She was doing her best to escape as the spoon lifted her up with a full gloop of the sweet treat. He was forced to watch as she was then slipped past his sister’s lips, swirled around curiously in her mouth before sliding down her throat with a very quiet ‘gulp’.

He could imagine how the two in his sister’s tummy were digesting alive, part of the sweet-toothed giantess’s diet, now. Nick was so broken and crying that he didn’t notice his other friend still in the ice-cream. The sister, meanwhile, looked confused as something seemed off about the ice-cream. Was it the wrong flavour? Had it expired? She wasn’t quite sure and leaned forward to sniff it. Without warning, the last of his friends there was sucked right up and inside her nose. Unbeknownst to Nick, the unfortunate friend was tossed around in the nostril before getting stuck in a tiny piece of snot, barely visible to most people. He screamed for help until his voice gave out as he would spend the next few hours, agonizingly, being broken down into more snot for her and no longer even resembling a human being.

Nick considered ending himself there but a third flash interrupted him. This time, he was in a room he recognized very clearly. It was his 17 year-old brother’s room. His brother loved to cross-dress and this was apparent by the looming and titanic figure of his brother in a dress. To Nick’s surprise, his brother actually looked very pretty in most women’s clothing and most people mistook him for a girl until they were corrected. He watched as his brother was locking his bedroom door and walking towards his direction. The sound of his footsteps were heavy thuds that shook his world, making Nick feel like an insignificant bug before his beautiful brother.

His brother was wearing a tight-fitting red dress that showed off his feminine figure and his long, smooth legs. He was walking bare-foot like the others had been doing and, even from so far below, Nick could see the cute blue nails he had as well. As Nick was bracing for his demise, not seeing any way for him to escape his brother’s incoming foot, he noticed six of his friends nearby. It was the last of the group and they were so close! He tried running towards them but noticed the shadow that came over him, letting him know it was too late as the full weight of the massive foot fell down on top of him.

Everything was dark and pressure from the large foot was unbearable and painful. He could feel the sweat of his brother’s foot coating his body, sticking him to the sole and was forced to inhale, continually, the smell of his brother’s foot as well. He was grateful to be alive, however. Since the carpet in his brother’s room was very soft, he wasn’t crushed like the others were. It also meant hope that the other remaining friends of his were still alive. Still, his peace was temporary as his brother was moving onto his bed and lifting his feet up as he did. Nick was weakened from the near-death experience as he noticed himself and the others were all still stuck to the bottom of his pretty brother’s foot while it was rising up and into the air.

Without warning, he noticed the large and blue-nailed hand of his brother reaching around and rubbing his foot. He must have sensed, like his mother, something wasn’t right. Nick soon felt the large fingers against himself as he and his friends, who were unknowingly scooped up by his brother and he were lifted both away from the foot and into the air. He could see his brother moving back on the bed further and beginning to pull his dress up. Beside him was a box of tissues and Nick was slowly piecing together what was about to happen. He tried to warn his friends but they appeared to realize it as well as they appeared to be looking for a way to escape.

Nick’s younger brother had revealed a pair of white panties he wore and the noticeably big bulge in them. Upon pulling the panties down, he smiled as he rubbed the tip of his revealed to be and large cock, beginning to work himself erect with the rubbing. Nick himself was terrified before screaming as the hand they were stuck on was being used to grab the cock firmly. Both Nick and the others were pressed tightly into the warm skin of the cock and the masturbation quickly began. They were rubbed up and down the feminine brother’s cock as he continued to pleasure himself.

Nick was near the bottom of the hand and wasn’t pressed as tightly against it but he could see three of his friends had been crushed against the cock before being rubbed into it until they were tiny smudges on it while the other three did their best not to share the same fate. It wasn’t long after his brother started moaning quietly, and in a cute tone, that the four remaining tinies were getting coated in sticky pre-cum. Nick felt sick that he was stuck to his brother’s cock as he masturbated but was surprised to see the friend below him was just fine.

The friend below Nick appeared to be trying to climb down the cock, since having escaped the reach of the giant fingers. Suddenly, like a volatile volcano going off, he felt his brother shiver and moan while climaxing after only a few minutes. Large chunks of sticky and weakly semi-solid white gunk sputtered out of the cock, sliding down his brother’s fingers and down towards his unknown captured tinies. Nick wasn’t completely submerged in cum but was still sickened by how thick the coating of it was over him. Unfortunately for them, the guys above Nick were completely submerged in the thick white liquid.

Meanwhile, the friend that managed to reach the brother’s balls was hastily running along them, trying to escape the cum that was flowing quickly behind him, rushing after him as if in pursuit. Before he could get far enough, however, the cum did manage to catch up to him. It stuck to his body and he was forced to slowly slide his way down, with the cum, along the curve of the brother’s balls. Nick didn’t see it happen but the friend beneath his brother’s balls was crushed beneath one of them when Nick’s brother sat up further. As for the other two, Nick was forced to watch as his brother used a tissue to try to wipe up most of the cum and his two friends hidden in said cum.

While wiping up the cum, he wiped up Nick’s only two remaining friends, curling them up in a sticky ball without care and tossing them away and into a nearby bin. Just like that, Nick’s last friends were left in a sticky tissue coated ball of his brother’s cum, forced to drown in the sticky liquid as nothing but two forgettable tines in his trash can. As Nick was about to be crushed accidentally by his brother’s large fingers shifting, the fourth flash of light saved him.

This time, the space he was in was completely different from the three previous times before. He was so disturbed by all the things he had seen and experienced that he wasn’t surprised any longer by what was happening to him and half-expected another room. What he was inside was far from a ‘room’, however. The space he was in was hot, wet and dripping with a liquid he had never seen before. Alarmed he looked around and at the only source of light. The light made him freeze in place as he felt himself already becoming stuck with the pulsing wall he was teleported against.

From what he could see, he was in a vagina. Not only that, he could hear the loud roar of water flowing down, in large quantities, nearby. It became clear to him that he was stuck on the vaginal wall of someone taking a shower. The loud happy hum of his captor soon showed him the truth of who it was that had him in such a situation. It was his mother. She was humming happily while clearly in the shower. The reality of his situation made him want to puke but it was replaced with fear as the humming stopped. He could see partially out of her sex and could see her two imposing fingers approaching.

Before Nick could even speak or scream further, he watched his mother’s large fingers invade the dark and wet space he was in, bringing a chorus of squishing noises and wet slaps with them. Rather suddenly, he was pinned tightly to her vaginal wall by one of her two fingers and he felt himself being rubbed along it at a speedy pace. He was being toyed with and being used for his mother’s growing pleasure. The pressure was painful, however, and it didn’t stop growing. Soon, he felt his body crumbling to the pressure and with a particularly vigorous push of her fingers, he was crushed into a paste before being massaged away into her pulsing and excited walls, never to be seen again.

Unknown to his happy and moaning mother, the last moments of her son were spent screaming out in pain as she crushed him against her vaginal wall and massaged any remains he would have ever had into those same walls. Whatever possibly could have remained of Nick, after that, was promptly leaked out of his mother’s sex by her climax before being washed down the drain, never to see the light of day ever again.

 

The End