- Text Size +

 

Bula’s Bargain

By VivettaVenray

 

(WARNING: Contains some content people might find gross. In particular, snot/mucus, earwax, burping, and, without spoiling too much, some wound-related things including wound-vore.

 

There's still plenty of more 'traditional' size content of course. For instance, this story also contains crushing, normal vore, internals, digestion, cruelty, jewellery-cages, and gore among other things.

 

Lastly, the main character is a giant female troll. She is very much like a human in design, but please keep this in mind when reading!)

 

(NOTE: This story was intended to be a much shorter one, but quickly grew in size [no pun intended]. In fact, for this story, I even ended up making a scene-list spreadsheet for outlining purposes.

 

I want to reiterate that some of the size tags are referring to size-differences rather than absolute sizes. I don't want to mislead, but at the same time I do want people who want giga-tier size differences to be able to find the story in case they might enjoy it!)

 

--------------

 

Chapter 1: Wake up

 

Just a few clouds hung above the great swath of forest. The morning sun had rose enough that the sky had just turned blue. Its warmth and light went appreciated by most of the creatures of the woods. With such great weather, it was a prime day for hunting, foraging, or exploring.

 

One denizen of the woods scampered about till she came upon an interesting disturbance. A rustling bit of wind shifted through the trees. The breeze ruffled the white-spotted brown-fur of her deer-half, and the rhythmic nature of it perked her ears. With four hooved feet gently pattering against the dirt, twigs, and grass, Ampadia moved to follow the current to its source.

 

Little did the deer-woman know that further ahead rested an enormous being. Her gigantic green body stretched out in a circular clearing. Circled by trees, the giant woman’s area of rest seemed cozy, albeit partially self-made. Many of the trees circling the area were bent, knocked over, or crushed outright in order to make space for the sleeping troll.

 

Light-green skin covered the giant body: lighter green in some places like her palms and soles, but darker, more olive green in other spots like her lips and the areolae of her breasts. Moreover, her skin was speckled with darker green spots. Like freckles, they dappled mostly her shoulders, outer arms, side of her thighs, upper chest, and just a bit by her cheeks. Unlike freckles though, the dots were perfect circles and varied a good deal in size. Some spots were tiny dots, while others where as big or bigger than the pad of the giant’s thumb in diameter.

 

Even the smallest spots were big to the deer-woman, though; it was all comparatively with someone as massive as the female troll. Her body stretched over 500ft (152m). She had somewhat of pear build: not fat, nor chubby as her taut stomach and overall taut, somewhat rubbery-feel skin could attest. She had noticeable curves and sturdy thighs. It was the kind of build that looked strong, even without the dense musculature toning of a barbarian orc or the like.

 

Of course, at such a massive size, her strength was unquestioned. She had no need for a more toned body just as she had no need for clothes. Her entire gigantic body was bare, save a thick gold ring worn as a piercing just above her navel.

 

The deer-woman followed the breeze as it rustled the branches. As she got closer, her long blonde hair flew back from the force of it. She finally passed by a couple of trees and gracefully hopped onto the trunk of a fallen one. Ampadia could at last see the source: the exhales from a sleeping, green-skinned giant!

 

The enormous being rested on her side with only her hands, the soft grass, and a few crushed shrubs as her pillow. Her eyebrows and hair were the same shade of dark green, with the latter spreading down past the giant’s shoulders and stopping just at her chest.

 

Curious, the deer-woman stepped a tad closer towards the sleeping giant. She had never seen anything like this before, and her hooves gently pattered along the tree trunk with hints of excitement. She jumped down on the grass. Gently as ever, she approached for a closer look. The face of the woman, like the rest of the body she could see, hadn’t a single blemish on it. In fact, she looked quite beautiful: the spots were symmetrical, face well-proportioned. It egged Ampadia on for a closer look.

 

The giant stirred and the deer-woman froze in her tracks, mesmerized by such a large creature moving even slightly. One giant arm draped down the giant’s side, and the green fingers drummed on the skin there. Ampadia turned her head to the left at the sound of trees breaking. The giant had stretched her legs out and knocked over one or two against her bare feet. Sounds of branches crushing followed those of the trees timbering over.

 

The ground vibrated softly from such a massive being in even those minor motions. Ampadia stared at that face. The eye-lids fluttered, still closed, and then, before the deer-woman’s eyes, those lips parted. The giant’s mouth stretched out wide and open as a sudden roar of hot, humid breath ripped past the deer-woman. The blonde being saw the inside of the maw, dripping with thick saliva in front of a dark throat. Some of it splashed onto her with the motion, sprinkling her with the cloying drool driblets from that great, big...

 

Yaaaaaaawn”

 

The noise was bellowing, and those big green-eyelids stirred. The deer-woman quickly scampered back in fright. Her hooves crushed a bit of twigs she lacked the composure to spot. Startled now by her own sounds, Ampadia started waltzing slowly back out of the clearing and to some shrubs at the area’s border. It was then she heard the sound of smacking lips, followed by a grunt from the giant’s throat.

 

Curiosity struck and she turned around. The giant’s eyes were half-open, then shot to near-full as it was clear she had been spotted. The deer-woman froze again, staring back into giant emerald eyes: greener than her own and set against near perfectly white sclera.

 

The giant smiled.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Half-awake, I stretched my legs and felt trees snap to the scrunches of my toes. My palm glided across my smooth warm skin, and I was just about to scratch my side when I felt a great yawn within me. About half-way through the gesture I was worried about scaring the morning birds, but I simply had to let the yawn out. Must’ve been the pleasant evening last night. A belly full of bickering goblins lulled me to sleep quite nicely. Shame they were gone by now.

 

Lazily, I opened my eyes just a tad to see quite the surprise. A woman with her lower-half the body of a deer stood before me. I realized she had been in direct path of my loud yawn and the morning breath that came with it. Her blonde hair and brown deer-fur was ruffled, wet at parts, and she quickly scampered away from me.

 

I thought I smelled something before I opened my eyes, but I didn’t expect a creature like this. By the time she turned to face me I was awake. I quickly gleamed the rest of her features. She had on only a bit of cloth and twigs covering her chest. Her skin was milky-fair, hair a beautiful blonde, and she seemed to be an adult--though just barely. Her human features seemed to be like a human in their 20s, so we had that in common.

 

Brown antlers poked from her head. I squinted a tad to focus on her ears: they were wide, a bit forward and slightly pointed at the edges. I had my hunches from her smell, but now I was pretty sure she wasn’t some fae spirit. White spots adorned the fur on her deer-half’s thighs and butt which, unlike a normal deer’s, I knew persisted into adulthood for the females of her kind.

 

She was a cervitaur, I was near sure. She might’ve been a scout for her tribe, or perhaps a lone one just trying to make it on her own. In either case, it was clear from her curious, timid expression she didn’t know what I was. I think the slight points to my own ears made her think I was a big forest spirit or fae or something. She had no idea I was a troll.

 

No sooner than I figured that out did she take a few steps back. She was cautious. I spoke, hoping the volume of my voice wouldn’t spook her further.

 

“Hey.”, I said. “What’s your name?”

 

The cervitaur froze. “A-ampadia.”, she said. Her arms crossed by her chest.

 

“Ampadia.” I repeated. I managed not to butcher the pronunciation despite morning spit still pooled in my mouth.

 

“My name’s Bula.”, I said. “Come here, let me get a closer look at you.”

Her body froze up even more than it already was. Least she wasn’t moving away.

 

“Come on, I don’t bite.” I said, using the gentlest tone I could muster.

 

She meekly smiled and her hooves pattered my way. My smile naturally grew wider in turn. She got close enough I wasn’t worried about missing. I lifted my right arm up and slammed my palm atop her. She let out a scream, muffled by my hand. I had pressed her down on her side to the ground, but that didn’t stop her from tickling my palm with frantic hoof kicks.

 

I opened wide and stuffed her right into my gob. I was fast enough snagging to be surprised she even had time to fidget in my hands. She was just as feisty in my mouth. While she flailed around in there, I savored her taste. I pushed her against my cheeks to help get the flavor of morning out of my mouth.

 

With one gulp I sent her down my throat. True to my word, I didn’t bite.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Ampadia had approached the giant green woman cautiously, but it didn’t matter. The palm was about 30ft wide and more than enough to catch her even if she managed to run. Instead, she stood, dumbstruck, as the giant hand slammed down atop her in a small quake.

 

The blond cervitaur fell on her side. She kicked her legs best she could but the fingers scooped her up then quickly brought her towards that gaping maw.

 

“No! No stop!”, said Ampadia. Her cries fell on deaf ears, and the humid, stale breath wafting her way soon enveloped her entirely. The lips sealed and she was inside the giant troll’s mouth. A band of dangling saliva draped down her back. With a whimper, Ampadia shuddered and fussed.

 

Bula’s tongue was quick to respond. All her kicks and squirms were for naught as a tongue more than twice as big as herself wrestled her with ease. She was pinned by the muscle; its tip prodded Ampadia and further matted her saliva-soaked fur. She was stuck against a slick cheek. The cervitaur screamed out, but the only reply she got were the slurping sounds as she was savored like a piece of meat. Even the idle noises of the giant’s mouth and throat seemed louder than her own begging voice.

 

“Please stop! Stop!”

 

No use. She felt one of her legs bend and almost break from an especially forceful bit of wet suction from a suckle. Coated in drool, she fussed futilely till that tongue tilted.

 

“No! Please not that no!”

 

It was dark with the lips closed, but Ampadia could hear the throat quiver in anticipation. She saw that chasm on her way in and didn’t want to go down it.

 

“Stop! I’ll do anything! no!”

 

Again, futile. Bula’s tongue and throat both shifted. The latter grabbed Ampadia by her back first. The strength was too much, the tongue too slick, and she was tugged right on down.

 

Slimy flesh squeezed her from all sides. The muscles were too tight and strong to even kick. She heard the giant’s heart beat around her, and the horrible workings of the gut she was heading too. Ampadia did her best to resist, even as she went closer and closer to that gurgling doom.

 

--==--==--==--

 

I felt the little treat wiggle down my throat. Not a bad start to a breakfast, but I need far more than that to remotely fill my stomach.

 

Nice as the day was for lounging, I did have something I wanted to do today. The light fluttering sensation from my belly ring would’ve reminded me even if I forgot. Besides, needed to get the rest of an early meal.

 

Slowly, I pushed myself off the ground and rose up. With the grass under my feet, I stretched my arms to to the sky and let out another yawn. Warm light hit almost every inch of my naked body. I had a feeling today would be a lovely spring day.

 

From my yawn, in the distance, some of the tree-tops rustled and flocks of birds flew off. I debated chasing after them, but my cave wasn’t too far off so wasn’t like I needed to nab them for a meal.

 

I took a step out of the clearing and onto some of the shin-high oak trees around me. They crumpled easily under my soles like everything else in this area of the Snowless Forest. There were taller trees in other parts of the woods, but few anywhere managed to rival my height. Most of the ones around me now barely crested my ankles. Many a tree trunk laid as splinters in my walk.

 

Each step came with a little thoom to my ears and a pleasing vibration under sole. It’s almost as if the earth wanted me to trod on it with how it egged me on like this. One of my steps landed on a little clearing and squished all the shrubs therein. It faintly tickled.

 

My cave was a short walk away to me. Sadly, I didn’t run into any other cervitaurs along the way. She was definitely alone. There were no other people scurrying by my toes either: least none I could see, hear, or smell. My senses were keen. Only fae could elude them, and even then only with their magic. Well, fae and some crafty elves.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Ampadia had reached the giant troll’s stomach just before that massive body rose. Shortly after plopping down in the dark, churning organ the deer-taur tumbled as the living chamber seemed to shift 90 degrees. A loud, muffled yawn hit her ears.

 

The cervitaur couldn't see in the acrid environment, but all her other senses were on high alert. The air stung her eyes. The ‘floor’ and ‘walls’ constantly shifted. Juices pooled around her and stung her skin. She ran to the walls to pound on them, but the most she got out of that were gurgles and splashes of mucus or whatever slimy fluid coated the flesh.

 

A strong, rhythmic heartbeat wracked the area, thankfully muffled by the flesh of the big body like all the other noises. Ampadia kicked against the stomach walls till she started stumbling. The giant was on the move. She kept falling over into puddles of juices, unable to keep her footing. A stinging pain began to build, and her pleas and screams went unanswered. She wished she could see in here, least then she’d be able to try and find a more stable spot.