- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Uzaki-chan brings her senpai home, where he has a run-in with her mom.

Why, Shinichi wondered, did she have to carry him in here of all places? Around the shrunken college student, the soft walls of Hana Uzaki's huge breasts pressed against him, holding him firmly between then as Hana walked, keeping him from falling off. They bounced up and down with each step she took, and he along with them. That he couldn't so much as move a muscle was a testament, not only to how big her boobs were, but also to how small and weak he was.

The walk to her house was long enough by itself, but everything about his situation made it seem downright eternal. Hana's tits pressed so tightly against him that his body was starting to go numb from poor circulation. The bouncing was making him feel queasy, and the temperature was uncomfortably high, enough so that Uzaki-chan's boobs were getting a bit sweaty. At his size, even the tiny amount of sweat they gave off was enough to soak through all his clothes.

Not only did her sweat make him more uncomfortable; it also made her boobs more slippery, and as Hana kept walking, he started sliding down her cleavage, inch by tiny inch. By the time she got to her home, Shinichi was clinging desperately to her skin so he wouldn't fall to the floor.

“Mooom, I'm hooome,” Hana announced, slipping off her shoes. As she was heading for her room, her mother, Tsuki Uzaki, came out to greet her.

“How was your trip? Is your friend alright?” her mom asked.

“He's fine, just a bit sick,” Hana lied. “Can you believe it? The big dummy lost his phone somewhere so he couldn't even call to let us know about it. It's okay, though; I'll be taking care of him until he gets better.”As they were talking about him, Shinichi grip faltered and he fell from Uzaki-chan's breasts, slipping out from under her shirt and landing on the floor between her and her mom.

“Oh, that's very nice of you,” Mrs. Uzaki said. “Be sure to send him my regards next time you see him.”

“I will, mom. I'm going up to my room now; see you in a bit!” Hana said. Shinichi saw her foot rise up and swing towards him. At its approach, he threw himself on the ground, letting it pass over him. As Uzaki-chan left him behind, however, he regretted not having jumped onto her foot while he had the chance. Now he'd have to walk all the way to her room by himself.

Only, now that he thought about it, he wasn't all alone yet; Uzaki's mother still loomed large above him. If he set off for Hana's room now, he thought, she might see him on the floor, take him for a bug, and crush him. Better wait until she left, he decided.

Mrs. Uzaki watched her daughter go into her room, then stayed in the hallway, thinking about Shinichi, that young man who made her heart all confused. Little did she know that he was right there, looking at her. In the end, she decided that she would make some food for him as a “get well soon” present.

Shinichi saw her foot headed his way and tried throwing himself on the floor again, but this time instead of passing overhead, the giant foot fell on him and he found himself smushed right under the arch of her toes, surrounded by her soft, socked sole. Mrs. Uzaki then scrunched her toes, pressing him tighter and causing his tiny legs to slip through the threads on her sock. When she took another step, Shinichi's legs remained stuck. He was brought along for the ride, swinging forward through the air and smashing back on the ground in concert with her foot with each step. Thanks to his position under her toes, he never had to endure any crushing weight, but the ride wasn't comfortable in the slightest.

Completely unaware of his situation, Mrs. Uzaki went into the kitchen and started pulling out the curry ingredients. She hadn't even started preparing them when her daughter came in, looking intently at the floor. “Hey, mom?” she said. “Have you seen something that looks like a tiny figurine about this size, on the floor somewhere?”“A figurine? I'm afraid not. Did you lose one?”

“Yeah. I know I had it on me when I came in, so I must have dropped it somewhere inside.”

“Uzaki-chan! Down here!” Shinichi yelled, but his voice couldn't reach her, muffled as it was by the huge toes above him.

“Could you check under your feet?” Hana said to her mother. “Maybe you stepped on it without noticing.”

“Sure,” Mrs. Uzaki said, lifting her foot and turning around so she could look at its sole. Shinichi was raised into the air along with it, and as he looked up, he saw a huge hand approaching. A pair of fingers plucked him up and, with a tug, freed him from the sock's threads.

“Oh my,” Tsuki said once she'd gotten a good look at him. “This a figurine of Sakurai-kun? No it's moving. It's... alive? Hana, what is this?”“Sorry, mom. I was planning on telling you about it later, but... That's the real Shinichi you're holding in your hand,” Hana said, explaining everything that had happened.

“I see,” Mrs. Uzaki said afterwards.

“Anyway, now that you know about it, could you look over him while I take a bath? I'll come back for him after I'm done.”“Oh, sure.”

“Right then, I'm off. Don't cause too much trouble for my mom, eh, senpai?” she said as she left.

Shinichi and Mrs. Uzaki looked at each other. The kindly housewife couldn't help but remember some things he'd said before, like how he wanted to touch her chest. She thought that he had always been interested in her, and finding him on the sole of her foot only further convinced her she was right. He must have dropped to the floor on purpose and then walked over to her feet. Foot fetishes were very common nowadays, so it was perfectly normal that he was interested in hers. Thinking about that, she started growing flustered, but...

Normally when he was over, he was so big and scary. Now, with how small he was, he looked no scarier than an ant. In fact, he looked cute and harmless. He really was a nice young man, even if he sometimes looked frightening. Maybe it would be fine if she gave him a little taste of what he wanted.

“W-we should go into the living room while we wait, don't you think?” she asked, breaking the silence.

“Sounds good to me,” Shinichi said awkwardly.

“L-let's go then.” Mrs. Uzaki left the kitchen and went into the living room, taking a seat on the couch, in the same place she'd been sitting when he first visited their home. “Is it getting hot in here, o-or is it just me?” She asked, tugging on the neck of her shirt.

“I feel fine,” Shinichi said, not suspecting what was going on in the woman's head. She was acting a bit strange, but then again, that was how she always was, so there was nothing out of the ordinary in it. As far as he knew, she was just a nice older woman, and he always tried to show her the respect she was due.

“I imagine it can't be too comfortable sitting on my hand like that. W-wouldn't you rather I set you down somewhere more comfortable?”“It's not uncomfortable at all, but if you would rather put me somewhere else, that would be fine by me,” he said, thinking she was probably getting tired of holding him. However, Mrs. Uzaki took it as him consenting to her idea. In saying that he was comfortable enough on her hand, she thought he was trying to compliment her.

“Well then,” she said, “how about I put you somewhere you've always wanted to be?” Shinichi wondered what she could possibly mean by that. He noticed her hand was trembling slightly, as though she were nervous about something. Then, taking him totally by surprise, she pulled on the neck of her shirt again and practically shoved him inside, letting him fall into her cleavage.

Mrs. Uzaki's heart beat awfully fast, all excited over having such a strapping young man on her chest. She could feel his delicate little form between her breasts. It made her feel all flustered. Only, she noticed he wasn't moving for some reason. Hadn't he always wanted to touch her chest? He was probably being respectful, treating her like a little gentleman. It was so sweet, she thought; even as small as an ant, he still refrained from acting in any way that might hurt her. She would probably have to give him a little encouragement to let him know it was okay. So, grabbing ahold of her boobs, she began squishing them against each other, their soft, round forms pressing tightly against the tiny little man between them; a full-body massage given by a pair of boobs. She delighted in thinking about how pleased he must be for her to be giving him such a warm treatment.

In reality, though, Shinichi was beyond flustered. He was completely frozen up, not wanting to move so much as an inch. It would be indecent to do otherwise, he felt. If he so much as grabbed any part of her boobs to pull himself out, it would be like he was groping her—besides which, he was simply too stunned to move.

Since when had Mrs. Uzaki been interested in him? Had there been signs he didn't see? Was he really so blind? What about Uzaki-chan? Did she have any clue about all this?

But in the background of all these thoughts, he realized there was a pleased reaction somewhere in the back of his mind. Yes, as uncomfortable as the situation was, he couldn't deny to himself that he was really enjoying the feeling of the middle-aged woman's chest against his body. How wonderful it would be, he thought, if he could stay in here all day long, hugged between these soft walls, letting her toy with him using her breasts.

Mrs. Uzaki kept this up for a while. That she was so easily dominating Shinichi between her breasts made her feel so powerful, something she'd never experienced before. She really liked the feeling. However, when she heard the bathroom door open and her daughter come out, she gasped, fearing that she was about to be discovered. Hurriedly, she reached into her chest to pull out her daughter's senpai. She held him in her hand, which rested on her lap, and tried to act normal as Hana approached. For his part, Shinichi sat up on her hand, all frozen up, looking away from her.

“Sorry I took so long,” Hana said as she stepped into the living room. “Senpai didn't give you any trouble, did he?”

“N-no, not at all,” her mother said. “ He was respectful as always. Here, why don't you take him from me. I have to go... wash the dishes.”“Oh, alright. Come here, senpai,” she said, reaching to pick him up from her mother's hand. Shinichi went meekly along with her, keeping quiet as he processed what had happened between him and her mother. As he sat on her palm, she brought her hand close to her chest, holding him right under her huge, looming boobs.  From this close he caught the scent of her just-bathed body; the smell of wet skin, soap, and shampoo radiated from her, giving her a very soft and cleanly aura that put him at ease.

Inside her room, she set him down near the end of her bed while she lay down on it, her bare feet resting not far from where he stood. Then she pulled out a phone and started tapping away at it. Not that Shinichi could see that, as her skyscraper-sized feet blocked the rest of her from his view. He looked up at them, in awe at their immensity. They looked clean—much more so than when he'd seen them earlier today. Far above, their toes flexed and wiggled idly. Shinichi found himself wishing for them to down on the bed with him, where he could reach him.

He waited for a while for Hana to pick him up or something, but apparently she was really into whatever she was doing on the phone, so much so that she had apparently forgotten about him. He kept staring at her feet as he waited. The more he looked, the more he wished he could be with her toes.

Then he took to examining her soles. He noticed that the ridges of her footprint were big enough at his size that he could use them as footholds. Using them, he could probably manage to climb up her sole easily. It would be just like when he and Uzaki went rock-climbing, and even if he fell, he would land on the bed, so there wasn't any risk of getting hurt.

The longer he sat by himself, the more he desired to climb her foot, until finally, tired of waiting for her, he stood up, went over to Uzaki's heel, grabbed on, and started climbing. He made slow but steady progress, getting so into the activity that he forgot what he was climbing was Uzaki's foot until he was almost at the top, where he saw her huge toes waiting for him. Finally he made it up between her first and second toes, where he sat down and looked across the bed, seeing Uzaki's body sprawled out before him, from her legs, to her huge bust, to her cute face.

He sat there in silence, looking at her, and thinking. Despite how she'd treated him since she found him at this size, and despite her losing him on the floor, he had to admit that he was glad to be with her. It was definitely way better than being all alone on his floor.

At last Uzaki put her phone aside and, after stretching her arms, she pulled her legs closer, letting her soles fall onto the bed. As she did so, Shinichi fell from between her toes onto the bed, then her sole fell onto him. “Sorry to keep you waiting, senpai, I had to answer a few messages about school stuff first,” Uzaki said, looking around her bed for him. “Senpai? Where did you get off to now?” Then she felt a squirming under her sole and tilted her foot to the side, exposing the tiny Shinichi gasping.

“I see, so that's where you were. I thought I felt something moving on my sole earlier. You couldn't bear to be away from my feet for more than a few minutes so you started climbing them, isn't that right, Senpai?” she asked.

Hana's smug, mocking face loomed over Shinichi, making him feel painfully small. “I was just... trying to get your attention,” he lied. “I wouldn't have had to that if you hadn't ignored me after leaving me on your bed. You said you wanted to take care of me, but you haven't been doing a good job of it. This is the second time in one hour that you've lost track of where I was.”“I only lost track of you because you keep going away from where I leave you. I wouldn't have to go looking for you around the house if you stayed put. In, fact, I'm starting to suspect you do it on purpose; it can't be a coincidence that you ended up under a girl's foot both times you got lost. You practically confessed to me earlier that you have a thing for feet, so I'm sure you're going off specifically to spent time alone with our feet.”“That's not true!” Shinichi said. “I don't like your mom's feet at all!”

“Oh? So you only like my feet?”

“T-that's not... I didn't...”

“You just ratted yourself out again, senpai! Boy, you really need to watch your tongue. Well, don't worry, I'm not going to tease you or tell anyone else about it. In fact, I'll even let you spend some time with my feet to make it up to you for dropping you earlier. Here; they're all yours,” Uzaki said as she rolled over in bed, exposing her huge soles to him. Shinichi stared at them, being too stunned to move. “Come on, don't be shy.” Hana slid her foot over to him, leaving him between her toes. No longer able to resist the temptation, Shinichi jumped on her sole, hugging himself to it, basking in how amazingly warm and soft it was.

“Aren't I so gracious to be letting you spend time with my feet? Any other girl would think you were a creep for showing having such an interest. They'd probably stomp on you like a bug. I guess you really can't help it. I've always known my feet were cute, but I never thought they were my best feature,” she said, scrunching her toes around him. “You know, if you behave properly, and shower me with praise and gratitude, maybe I'll let you massage my feet whenever you feel like it. How's that for a reward, senpai?”Shinichi was so focused on her foot that her words didn't even register for him. If they had, he'd probably have stood up and gotten off her foot immediately out of embarrassment. If he'd done that, though he would have regretted having to leave her feet behind. It was probably for the best he didn't hear her, all things considered. As for Uzaki? Seeing how focused he was, she let him be. She wouldn't admit it either, but in a weird way, she really liked that he was so fond of her feet. She'd be sure to keep him close to them as long as he remained this size.