- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Another commission for rayner3 on DeviantArt.

-----

“Dammit! I'm pressing on your screen, stupid phone! Why won't you respond?” Shinichi yelled in anger. He had woken up that day on the floor of his apartment at half an inch tall, everything around him blown up to massive proportions. Since then he'd been trying to use his phone to call someone for help, or at least to explain that he wouldn't be able to go to work today, but the touchscreen refused to recognize his touch most of the time. He'd received several calls already and hadn't been able to answer even one, but he kept on trying since there was nothing else he could do.

After two hours of getting nowhere with his phone, Shinichi heard and felt the thump of footsteps approaching his apartment. Then there was a knock at the door and a familiar voice called out. “Senpai? Hello?”

“No... Please, not her, of all people; not now,” Shinichi groaned. He couldn't bear to have Uzaki find him like this. Who knew what she might do with him at this size. If she came in... but he had locked the door last night, hadn't he? He was pretty sure he had. That meant he was safe from her, even if it was at the cost of being stuck in there himself.

Uzaki kept on knocking and calling for him a while. Shinichi was sure she would leave soon, but when she tried the doorknob, the door swung open.

“Senpai? You in here?” She called as she stepped inside, slipping off her shoes. Shinichi ducked behind his phone and lay flat against it to hide, trying to stay as still and quiet as possible. He felt the floor shake with her steps as she walked through his apartment. Scary how even someone as petite as her could cause such tremors for him now.

“That's weird,” he heard her say, “Senpai left his phone on the floor. And it's turned on.” Shinichi suddenly found himself exposed as his phone was lifted into the air. Looking up, he saw Uzaki towering over him like a skyscraper. From this angle, he couldn't even make out her face; her gigantic boobs were in the way. Also, he could even see under her skirt. Blushing, he turned back down, just in time to see Uzaki-chan's socked foot rise and swing towards him. He ran as fast as he could and barely managed to jump out of its path before it fell behind him.

Uzaki started pacing around his apartment, looking through his phone for any hint of where he might be. As she did so, Shinichi was forced to dodge her footsteps over and over again, many times coming close to being crushed. After one particularly close call, he had had enough. “Hey! Watch where you put those big feet of yours, idiot!” He yelled up at her—not that she noticed him. His voice was too soft for her to hear from that distance. Either way, she thankfully decided to stop pacing around and sit down on the floor while she continued checking his phone.

Shinichi weighed his options. On the one hand, he had some idea of how she'd react to seeing him this size, and he very much wanted to avoid that. On the other hand, and as much as he hated to admit it, right then she was his best chance as getting some help. Sighing, he began walking towards Uzaki, yelling up at her and waving his arms around so she'd notice him. No matter what he tried, though, she didn't so much as glance at him. He needed some other way to get her attention. He walked up to her foot, which was the part of her body closest to him. Standing before it, he looked up at its sole. Something about being so close to her foot, and it being so much bigger than him, made him feel weird. He was usually so much taller than her, but now he was no bigger than her pinkie toe. To think that such a petite girl could easily overpower him using just her toes...

Shinichi shook his head. Why was he having these thoughts? He should be focused on getting Uzaki's attention. He stepped up to her sole and banged on her sock. “Down here!” he yelled, but Uzaki only wiggled her toes in annoyance. He would need to try another approach.

Reaching up, he grabbed ahold of the threads in Uzaki's sock, using them to climb up her foot. The sock was slightly damp, but not too bad. It didn't smell in the slightest, and he was glad for that. It seemed Uzaki took good care of her feet.

At the top of her foot, he stood up carefully so as to not lose his balance on her foot. He waved and yelled at her until she finally noticed him. Startled, Uzaki moved her foot, knocking him off to the floor where he bumped his head. As he lay down there, rubbing the back of his head, he heard a thump and opened his eyes to see Uzaki's face looming over him. Further down, her massive breasts, each the size of a hot air balloon, were pressed up against his floor.

“Senpai... You're small,” she said, her breath washing over him.

“... I know.”

“Why are you so small?”

“I don't know. I was already this size when I woke up.”

“Hmm. That explains why you didn't show up for work today, and why you haven't answered any of our calls,” Uzaki said as she picked him up between her thumb and forefinger. She dropped him on the palm of her hand and poked at him gently, using her fingertip to move his body around. “Wow, you're really small, Senpai. I bet I could have crushed you if I'd accidentally stepped on you, huh? It must be real scary being that size. Well, don't worry; now that I'm here I'll be taking good care of you. You can trust your kouhai to keep you safe!”

“Thanks, but you don't have to do that. I wouldn't want to be a bother to you. I'll call up my parents to tell them about what happened and... Why are you putting me down here!?” Shinichi yelled as he was dropped onto Uzaki's chest.

“That's the best place for you, Senpai! With you there I can bring you along wherever I go while keeping an eye on you and still having both hands free. Anyways, what you're saying is all nonsense; I'd be more than glad to help you, and I can see that you really need it. I doubt you've even had breakfast yet, have you?”

“No, I haven't,” Shinichi admitted. He looked down at his stomach, which made a growling noise just then. He'd been too busy to notice it until then, but he was really starving.

“See? It's just as I thought. You really are helpless without me, Senpai. I mean, even more than you usually are. You hang tight; I'll go whip you up something tasty,” Uzaki said as she stood up, forcing Shinichi to cling to her shirt to avoid falling to the ground far below.

“Wait! It's not right of you to carry me around on your chest!” he shouted.

“Why not? Don't tell me you think it's too lewd, senpai. Don't you know? When a woman uses her chest to store something, she's not being lewd, she's being practical. The only person making it out to be lewd is you. Is that because you really like your kouhai's big breasts?”

“You idiot! That's not the reason why I don't want to be here.”

“Oh? Then is it because you're having trouble holding on? Are your kouhai's boobs too much for you to handle?” she asked, holding her boobs in her hands and bouncing them around, making Shinichi scramble to climb up on top of them. “S-stop that! You'll throw me off!”

“Hehe! Sorry, senpai! You just look so cute like this! Stay there a while, the food will be ready before you know it,” she said and got to work. Uzaki's giant breasts swayed and bounced with even the slightest of her movements. As she cooked, Shinichi could do nothing but cling desperately to her chest as it shook him up and down. It was like a really embarrassing version of riding a mechanical bull.

“Alright; here's one plate for you and one plate for me. Enjoy!” Uzaki said once she was finished, setting the plates on the table and putting Shinichi down on one of them. “Err... I probably should have just given you some of my food instead of making a whole plate for you, huh?” Uzaki said as she realized there was no way he could to eat the huge mound of food in front of him.

“You think?”

“Eh, whatever. Just eat as much as you can and I'll finish off the rest!” Uzaki said before chowing down on her own plate. Shinichi sighed and began eating. A while later, one he'd had his fill and Uzaki had finished her plate, she pulled his plate over to her and began eating with him still on it. After a few bites, she brought his chopsticks close to him, holding him between them.

“Hey, wait! What are you doing!?” Shinichi yelled as he was lifted up to her face.

“Senpai is so small, like a little grain of rice,” Uzaki giggled. “You're so cute I could gobble you right up. Aaaaaahh.” She opened her mouth wide and her tongue slid out—a huge, pink cushion ready to catch him and carry him into her mouth. Instead of eating him, though, she set him back on the table in front of her breasts, which heaved with her laughter. “Ahahaha! You should have seen the look on your face, senpai! Did you really think I was about to eat you? Come on, you should have more trust in your kouhai!” Shinichi lay unmoving on the table, not responding at all. “... I guess my prank was too much for you. Sorry, senpai, I just can't resist messing like you when you're this size. You're too cute for your own good!”

A few minutes later, Uzaki had finished all her food and sat back on her chair, sighing and patting her belly.

“Listen, Uzaki,” Shinichi began, taking the opportunity to speak his mind. “I appreciate your help, but you don't have to worry about taking care of me. I don't want to be a burden on you,” he said.

“Again with that nonsense,? I thought you'd already realized you can't possibly take care of yourself at this size. If I don't look after you, then who will?”

“Like I said, my parents could do it,” Shinichi replied. “If you would just call them on my phone so I can explain what happened...”

“Really, senpai? Your parents? Aren't you a little old to have your parents taking care of you? Besides, what will people think of you then? They'll say you're that loner who shrunk and had to go back to his parents because no one else liked him enough to look after him. It's much better if you stay with a friend much closer to your age, like me.”

“Well, even so, I'd still rather have someone else take care of me instead.”

“I don't think you have much choice, senpai,” she said, her expression hardening.

“Such a scary face,” Shinichi thought, looking up at her. “I've really messed up this time.”

“Let me make this clear for you,” Uzaki said, swiping him off the table. Shinichi fell screaming until he landed in Uzaki's foot, bouncing off of it and rolling onto the floor in front of it. “At this size, you're hardly as strong as an ant. Even a little kid could completely overpower you. Anything might crush you accidentally, even a tiny little step,” she said as she tilted her foot up, its sole looming over Shinichi. “Like so.” Her foot slowly came down on him. He tried to scramble out of the way but ended up caught under her foot, barely able to move. “See? You need someone to look after you, and there's no better choice than me, and I'm going to keep you under my foot until you accept it.”

“Damn you!” Shinichi yelled. “Get your big foot off of me!” He struggled to escape from under her, but it was no use. Her foot was too heavy for him to budge at this size.

“You having trouble getting out? Here, let me make it easier for you,” Uzaki said, sliding her foot over him. “There; now you only have to get out from under my pinkie. Think you can manage that much?” He tried to push up against her pinkie, but even that was too much for him. “Eh, what's this? Even my pinkie toe is too much for you to handle. You really are sad like this, senpai. Come on, just admit that you need me taking care of you and I'll let you out.”

Exhausted, Shinichi let his arms fall at his sides. He was getting nowhere with all his effort, so there was no point in exerting himself anymore.

“You're awfully quiet down there. What's the matter, have you given up already? Did you learn your lesson yet?” Uzaki asked. “Or is it that you like being under my foot?”

“...”

“Is that it? Do you like being dominated by a girl's foot, senpai? I knew there were some weird kinks out there, but I never thought you of all people would be into something like that. You are into it, aren't you?” she said, wiggling her toes over him. “Are you too embarrassed to admit it? That's fine. If you don't say anything, I'll take it to mean that you like being under my foot.”

“...”

“... Wait, do you actually like this?” Uzaki asked, moving her foot to get a look at him. “You're not joking or anything?”

“I...”

“Ahahaha! Oh, this is too funny! I never knew you were such a pervert!”

“Would you please stop laughing? It's really not that funny.”

“It's hilarious! The big, athletic, scary-looking senpai wants nothing more than to be smothered like a bug under his kouhai's toes. Well, maybe if I give you what you want you'll agree to let me take care of you. And if you do, I might let you spend some special time with my feet every day. How does that make you feel, senpai? Don't you want to spend more time with my feet?” she asked, scrunching her soles above him.

To spend all day under Uzaki's feet... The thought was so enticing yet terrifying at the same time. He couldn't bear to accept, but he also couldn't allow himself to refuse. All he could do was stand there as her wriggling feet drew closer, her smug face beaming down at him. “Oh, but I wonder, do you prefer my feet with or without socks?” she asked, stripping the sock off one of her feet.

Her feet finally landed in front of him and one of them and the bare one slid forward to poke him on the chest, its big toe knocking him flat on his back. “Well, which is is, senpai? I need to know which you prefer if I'm going to be rewarding you with them,” she said, sliding first one foot and then the other over him, rolling him around under her feet from toes to heel and back again. “You know, I can barely even feel you under there. I bet if I stuck you in my shoe all day I'd end up forgetting I ever put you in there. You'd like that, wouldn't you, senpai?” She asked as she slid her socked foot over him. “Or maybe I could put you into my sock and mistake you for a piece of lint. I would play with you between my toes whenever I got bored, just like this.” She brought the toes of her bare foot over him, wiggling them over his body. Then she used her first two toes to grab him off the floor and began twiddling them, rolling him around between them.

“Stop!” Shinichi yelled, growing more flustered by the second. This was almost more than he could handle. Being Uzaki's plaything... being toyed with between her toes... if it went on for much longer, who knew what he would do. He felt that part of him that wanted to give in to all this growing stronger. Then, in a moment of weakness, he took a deep breath, pursed his lips and...

Just as he was about to plant a kiss on Uzaki's toe, he regained his senses, suddenly realizing what he was about to do. This was too much. He had to put a stop to it now.

“Okay!” he yelled, “you can take care of me! Now get me away from your damn feet already!”

Uzaki giggled. “I knew you would see the light eventually. So you're saying you don't want me to keep you in my shoes?”

“Absolutely not! I don't want anything to do with your feet at this or any other size!”

“No need to be so upset; that was only a little innocent teasing,” Uzaki said as she picked him up. “Besides, my shoes would be too dangerous for you to be in them, and like I said earlier, there's a much better place to carry you around in.”

Uzaki tugged on her shirt's neck and slipped him into the neck hole, where he rolled down her chest until he landed in her cleavage, held firmly in place by the weight of her titanic breasts. “Uzaki! Get me out of here!” he yelled.

“Hehe! Sorry, but you'll have to stay in there while I get home. I don't want you anyone seeing you and getting curious. I'm bringing you home with me now, so relax and make yourself comfortable, because it's going to be a loooong walk~”