- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commission for 75ChaosFlare

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, just a quick commission I did for a buddy of mine I've known for a bit. I hope you enjoy it. ^-^ 

 

If you want to see more stories, art and edit's, feel free to come join our discord server. We hold polls there for new stories that come around each month and a new one will be up in the following weeks. 

See you there ;) 


https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

And, enjoy the story. ~ 

 

 

 

Casino Camelot

 

‘This is so stupid! How could she do something like this?! Gaaaahhh! What type of Ruler builds a damn casino in a singularity?!’

 

Fuming as she walked along the beach near the massive imposing structure her father had created, Mordred gripped Prydwen, her surfboard that remained in her Rider form as she tried to calm down. She was irate! What type of a leader let alone the king of knights goes off gambling and drinking with all the licentious servants who were summoned here?!

 

It was a disgrace to the round table. ‘And people still revere her like some kind of goddess or something!’ It was putting a foul taste in her mouth. But, even trying to escape the hustle and bustle inside of the massive casino, no calm came outside. The waves she had hoped to surf for a bit to relax were just shallow puddles gently licking the sandy shore. How was she supposed to ride these?!

 

Scoffing as she kicked up some sand, the Rider turned before walking back. She could just go nap or something instead. Anything was better than catering to her father’s madness. If she wanted to gamble, so be it! Even their Master was getting in on the fun… But she didn’t want any part of it.

 

However, it seemed the origin of her troubles had sought her out, even in the secluded section of the beach she had come to. ‘Oh, you have got to be freaking kidding me!!!’ Walking along the shoreline with a small (possibly alcoholic) drink in hand, was her father. Artoria…

 

She was gazing out over the ocean as the sun began to set lighting up the sea in a brilliant hue of red and orange. Though as calming as the sight was, her face still seemed burdened. However, much to Mordred’s annoyance, it didn’t look like she even noticed her presence here before her!

 

Walking casually as she continued to gaze at the rippling waters, the Lancer turned Ruler stepped past Mordred not even sparing her a glance as she continued on her way. Gritting her teeth angrily for being disregarded without a second thought, the rebellious knight turned around before pointing her surfboard at her father.

 

“HEY! ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME OR SOMETHING?! I left that gaudy Casino because you were there! Why the hell did you have to come here!?” Stopping abruptly as she was addressed, Artoria shifted her head sideways sparing the Rider a glance before she took a small sip from her drink. Though the action seemed innocuous enough, it filled the younger blonde with even more resentment towards her father.

 

“Mordred… I didn’t know you had ventured out here. I do not need you right now. Meeting here was merely a coincidence.” She stated flatly before turning to leave once more. However, the fuming servant didn’t give her the chance to as she strutted up to her father.

 

“So, you’re telling me, out of all the places near your gigantic ego trip you just so happened to find me?! That’s BS! It’s bad enough that you run around dressed up like a playboy bunny, but now you’re lying to me too!” Mordred snapped angrily, her prior issues coming up now that the focus of her ire was within range.

 

Blinking momentarily confused, Artoria glanced down at her outfit before frowning. “And you have an issue with my choice of apparel, why?” Their Master seemed to enjoy it. As did many other of her subjects. Crossing her arms, the Rider looked her up and down before pointing to her swimsuit.

 

“WHO WEARS A BUNNY SUIT TO THE BEACH?! You’re disgracing the knights of the round table with an outfit like that! Even I wouldn’t be caught dead in something that pretentious!” Mordred snapped in agitation. But it seemed her words had the intended effect she wanted, as she saw a small vain pop over her father’s brow.

 

Not taking the insult lightly from her rebelling son, Artoria’s hand flashed before a set of playing cards formed in place of her usual lance. “Be mindful of your words, Mordred. You are not above punishment for your age. I’ve taught you this lesson before in life, and I will do so again as servants if I must. Apologize now for disrespecting your king.” The older blonde warned. Her choice of clothing along with her plans for the casino was all by design, and she wouldn’t take this level of affront from anyone, least of all from one of her knights!

 

Flushing red as her mind went back to her father's *punishments* back in Camelot, Mordred silently gulped, but her grip on her surfboard didn’t waver. Like hell, she would apologize to her! She didn’t apologize to anyone for telling them the truth!

 

“Not a chance~,” Mordred smirked before brandishing her weapon. If her father wanted a fight, she would be hard-pressed not to take her up for it. Seeing the open display of insubordination from her most rebellious son, Artoria sighed before more cards manifested around her along with a pair of golden lions.

 

 

“So be it…”

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Bright Ehangwen!”

 

 

Falling backward as she skidded across the sandy beach, Mordred’s whole body skipped across the dirt before she came to a stop in a small crater her impact had created. There, were quite a few new craters all around them now. Their fight had changed the landscape of the beach… But, in the end… the rebellious Rider, had lost…

 

Panting softly as she laid sprawled out on her back, the ragged blonde groaned as her whole body ached. She had tossed everything at her father… but it was for nothing! Why was she still so much stronger than her?!

 

Strutting forward as a golden light began to lessen before fading altogether, Artoria gazed down at her son in disappointment. “You failed again… What a shame… But the outcome was always going to be the same. And you should have known that before you challenged my authority.” Her knight had stepped out of line… and a fitting punishment was in order. Thankfully, she already knew what it would be.

 

Raising a glowing card as she invoked her authority in her new realm, Artoria tossed it at Mordred before light enveloped her. Once faded, the Rider was gone… Or more, no longer visible. Stepping to the edge of the hole before sliding down it, the king of knights gazed down before smirking as she saw the tiny form of her son laying sprawled out in the sand. She had been rendered to just an inch tall.

 

Cursing angrily at what was happening, Mordred stared up at her father with hatred. “ARE YOU DOING THIS AGAIN?!” She had been shrunken only once before back when she was alive and Artoria had taken the time to *teach* her proper manners. Though it had been as unpleasant then as it would probably be now…

 

Reaching down and plucking up her screaming child, Artoria sighed before shaking her head. “I expect more from you, Mordred. You have all the potential to be my most faithful knight, yet you’re still too crass and defiant. Considering how well my last punishment for you was, at least, until you forgot your place once more… I’ll be doing the same to you all over again. Only this time, I can be a bit more forceful. The body of a servant, even as small as you are now mean’s I won’t need to restrain myself to teach you proper manners.” Artoria muttered finitely.

 

Gritting her teeth as worry set in, Mordred looked away bitterly. ‘Restrain herself?!’ That was what she called it before?!  Wanting to scream at her father for such an absurd statement, the tiny knight held her tongue knowing it was what got her into this mess in the first place.

 

Stepping out of the crater, the Ruler looked to the horizon above the ocean, before sadness set in. The sun had gone down, and her peaceful walk to escape the hustle and bustle of her casino was now over. ‘It can’t be helped…’ She needed to continue overseeing matters anyways. Plus, she would need to check up on her Master as well too. But for now, that just left her with one more decision.

 

Lifting Mordred, Artoria cleared her throat as she glared down at her. “Do you wish to apologize? It will lessen your punishment. You will still get one, but I will show some, restraint.” Matching her father’s glare, the shrunken woman knew what she should say… but, unfortunately, that wasn’t what she did…

 

Pulling down her eye and sticking her tongue out childishly, the smaller girl smirked as she saw the anger cross her father's features. “Not a chance!” She still stood by what she had told her! And she was already going to be punished either way… how much worse could it get for her?

 

Closing her eyes and letting out a long, airy sigh, Artoria opened them once more as disappointment crossed her features. “Please know this now my son… I do not hate you… but this level of disrespect cannot go unpunished. I have more important matters to attend to right now, but your punishment will be swift and severe!” The blonde warned.

 

Moving her free hand over towards the tiny Rider, Artoria flicked her finger batting away the surfboard Mordred still desperately gripped before pulling on her bikini straps as well stripping her of all her possessions. “You need a time out my son. And you’ll have no toys or property during it. This is for your own good… Even as a Saber, you couldn’t beat me when I was a Lancer. The clear advantage was in your favor and you failed then. And yet… you still chose to challenge me as I am now in your current form. Such poor choices lead me to believe that a much longer punishment will be necessary so you’ll learn for once…”

 

Lifting a somewhat stricken Mordred up before hovering her over her breasts, the smaller blonde gawked. “H-H-HEY!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DO- “Letting out a scream as she was dropped, Artoria let her son sink into her breasts, before she pulled them apart so she traveled down further.

 

Once all the Ruler could see was a tuft of blonde hair, she released her hold on her chest, causing her bosoms to fall back into each other, crushing Mordred in the process. Adjusting her skimpy outfit so her breasts would be nice and firmly locked in place, Artoria soon nodded.

 

Her son would go nowhere now. This was for the best. She had a long night of entertainment ahead of her for her guests and Master. She needed to focus on that and not her knight's atonement. That would come later. She just wasn’t worth it right now.

 

Turning back in the direction she had originally come from, now with the added feeling some something wiggling in her chest, the king of knights once more started to strut as she made her way back to Casino Camelot.

 

She would deal with Mordred when the time was more prudent. For now, though, she had guests to entertain.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Finally, it was over…

 

Stepping into the throne room of her casino which was the penthouse suite, Artoria strode in tiredly from a days’ worth of activities she, her Master, her knights, and fellow-servants all shared. Well, all of them, and her son as well too.

 

She had been conscious of Mordred the entire time mostly due to her miniscule movements. She tried to fight her of course, but a harsh press of her breasts silenced her whenever she did. She even let her Master grope her for a bit just to punish her son further. Not that either knew about the involvement of the other.

 

Smiling at the thought, Artoria moved to her bed before sitting down and pulling open the front of her outfit, her massive breasts spilling out into the open air as sweat and perspiration escaped the airtight material. It was meant for appeal, and less for personal comfort, but she was used to it by now. Not to mention that in combat, it was better to have firm material hugging you rather than loose and luxurious ones.

 

Sticking to the side of her breast as the front of her body was firmly embedded into the king of knights’ supple flesh, was Mordred. She had been completely plastered to her skin and didn’t look like she could remove herself.

 

Smiling in amusement at the predicament her son’s actions had put her in, Artoria decided to be lenient if only to further her rebellious knight’s punishment. Pulling on Mordred’s hair as she peeled her off, the gasping Rider fell off as gravity took effect once more and she plummeted down.

 

Landing with a bounce as she impacted something soft and warm, Mordred groaned as she looked up groggily. “Did you enjoy your time out? Have you learned your place yet?” Artoria silently muttered as her arms crossed underneath her impressive bust.

 

Leaning up slowly as she began to pant, the battered and bruised servant felt her body sink into her father’s plump thighs as she tried to establish footing. “Haaaa… haaaa… G-Go… To hell!” Mordred spat out in-between breaths. That had been hell for her and she wasn’t about to give her father the satisfaction she craved!

 

Rubbing the bridge of her nose in irritation, Artoria sighed in disappointment. She expected an answer as such. Her son was always willful and rebelling. It just meant she would need to further humble her child.

 

“You make this worse for yourself you know. All I asked for was an apology from you and your punishment would have ended after your time out. Now I need to further parent you… You leave me no choice in the matter…” Artoria scowled.

 

Glowing momentarily, the servant's outfit shifted before the buxom servant sat bare now, her clothes had disappeared from her body as her son gawked back at her. “WHY THE HELL DID YOU GET NAKED?!” “Is it not obvious?” “OF COURSE NOT!!!”

 

Sighing once more, Artoria lifted her arms before stretching out tiredly, sweat beginning to trickle down her body now that it wasn’t held bottled up by her outfit. “I’m quite filthy. Our spar which was the result of your poor decisions left me quite dirty and in need of a bath. You, my son, will be the one to bathe me. But for you to know your place, I think a suitable method for this will be with your tongue. As your king, I’m ordering you to lick me clean. When I’m satisfied, you will be released and your punishment will be over.”

 

Staring back at her father in disbelief, Mordred grit her teeth now. “ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND?! THERE’S NOT A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL I’M GOING TO LICK YOUR DISGUSTING BODY!!!” The Rider screamed. What kind of a pervert was her father to even state something like that, let alone order her to do it!?

 

Looking down at her son disapprovingly, Artoria simply shook her head before she began to spread her legs apart, Mordred quickly falling in between them from her subtle actions. “The choice is not yours. It is mine. And as your king, I order you once more to obey my command. If you refuse, your punishments will only worsen in severity. Do not disobey me again!” the Ruler warned sternly.

 

Falling between her legs, the shrunken servant expected to hit the mattress beneath her father, but instead, she hit something else. Cupping her nose as the most powerful musky scent she had ever inhaled greeted her senses, Mordred’s eyes watered as she stared down at the wrinkled flesh she had landed on.

 

She had fallen on top of the larger servant’s flaccid penis. But even as it was now, it was still larger than most. Many who knew of her king’s secret had often joked this was her true sacred spear. And to Mordred’s annoyance, she could believe it. It was overbearing at her current height!

 

“The sooner you begin, the sooner your punishment will end my son. Now start licking.” Artoria ordered sternly. While she wouldn’t like this to be her first choice, it would certainly humble the smaller Rider, and that was what the blonde wanted.

 

Gritting her teeth in anger, Mordred’s hand rose, before three of her fingers and her thumb closed in a gesture towards the Ruler. ‘Not a chance!’ Unfortunately, her response wasn’t the one her father wanted, and her own came in the form of her midsection being gripped by the larger woman’s fingers.

 

Plucking the smaller girl up before reaching down towards her member, Artoria began to peel her foreskin back before moving her screaming child towards it. It looked like her son needed another time out. Only this time it would worsen the longer she disobeyed.

 

Shoving Mordred into her foreskin and wrapping her body around the inside of her penis head, the Ruler let her skin snap-close trapping the struggling woman against her sensitive flesh. It felt good, much to Artoria’s embarrassment. But it was necessary to humiliate her son. She needed to learn her place so an event like this would never occur again!

 

“LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU PSYCHO PERVERT!!!” Beating against her father’s tender flesh, Mordred struggled wildly to escape the perverse prison she was now captive in, but this didn’t help her in the slightest. It worked in the much larger servant's favor.

 

Panting as she felt the air growing thicker and danker after each punch and kick, she tried to give, the smaller woman slowly began to feel exhaustion set in before pain in her throat followed. ‘A-Air!’ She couldn’t… couldn’t… b-breathe!

 

Gasping large mouthfuls of musky moisture, Mordred cursed under her breath. She was suffocating on her father’s humid excretions. Raising a shaky fist as it landed harmlessly against the Ruler’s penis, the younger woman croaked trying to remain conscious. She felt like she was about to pass out. It was so hot in here… and, the only air left in her lungs reeked of Artoria’s thick scent. It was permeating her whole body!

 

She needed, to get out… But it was pitch black, and she could do nothing. Not to mention, the walls of wrinkled flesh around her hugged her tightly, pressing her already weakening form into her father’s member affectionately. She, couldn’t get away… ‘D-D-Damn it… damn it, d-damn it, damn it!!!’ She didn’t want to disappear and be sent back to Chaldea like this! She would never live down a humiliation of this level!

 

But right before she felt like passing out, light shined down onto her, and the pressure and heat lessened. “Are you ready to obey your king now?” Looking up as she panted exhaustedly, Mordred said nothing as she saw the faint outline of fingers approaching her, dots still speckling her vision.

 

Plucking her son out of her foreskin, Artoria nodded to herself as she saw the weakened state it had left her in. ‘Perfect’. The goal was to break her spirit, and it looked like her action did just that. Moving her legs up onto the bed as she sat down fully, the Ruler moved her hands towards her feet before hovering Mordred’s piteous form in front of her left one.

 

“Now, you may begin licking. I expect to see my face reflect off your saliva’s gleam before you’ll be allowed to move on.” Artoria stated sternly. Breathing deeply as she willed fresh (and less musky) air into her lungs once more, the smaller blonde looked up at her *king* venomously… but, she didn’t reply…

 

She knew, that if she didn’t obey her… then she would be put back in and pressured as she had been once more. She didn’t want that. She wanted, anything but that! Gritting her teeth as she swallowed what little pride she had left after ending up like this, Mordred closed her eyes, before sticking her tongue out and taking her first tentative lick.

 

Immediately growing disgusted, Mordred wanted to start spitting and hacking as a foul salty flavor filled her taste buds, but… that would show her father that her punishment was working and having the desired effect she believed it would have. That was an even worse fate than this…

 

‘N-NO! I… I won’t let her enjoy this!’ Sticking her tongue back out and licking deliberately long, Mordred bit back her disgust as she started working on cleaning her father’s sweaty foot. If she wanted it clean, she would damn well make it cleaner than it ever was before! Then it would be her victory and not the Rulers!

 

Smirking as her child obeyed her, Artoria watched tentatively as she guided Mordred over her foot. Much to her delight, the tiny servant didn’t try anything. She licked, lapped, and rubbed cleaning her foot as she had been told. Even when she got to the crevices like her toes, the blonde Rider hadn’t screamed or fought and just did it. Though that defiant look on her face every time their eyes met unnerved the Ruler.

 

Shifting her other foot out so Mordred could continue on that one once the left was clean, Artoria continued guiding her son as she got to work just as quickly, though, it seemed her pace was lessening. This was wearing her out. ‘Good’. She needed to be broken so she wouldn’t have the will to defy her anymore. There were still plenty of areas on her body her knight still had to attend to after this. And now that the older woman figured out what Mordred was doing by furiously cleaning her, the larger servant held her tongue. ‘If she wants to spite me, so be it’. It would only come back to bite her.

 

‘D-D-Damn it… my tongues going to fall off!’ Feeling her dry tastebuds sticking out painfully from trailing her tongue for so long over her father’s sweaty soles, Mordred panted weakly as she tried to catch her breath. All the sweat was beginning to dehydrate her. She hadn’t even eaten or drank anything today, and with their fight from earlier, she was feeling low on all fronts. She would kill for a mana transfer at this point from her Master… if only they knew where she was.

 

Letting her tongue finally rest once she began to get pulled away, Mordred smiled weakly. She was glad that was over. Being brought skyward before facing her father’s front, the defiant knight smirked at Artoria, but, the older blonde said nothing as she lifted one of her massive breasts in her other hand. The sight of what laid under made the Rider’s smile drop immediately.

 

Sweat began to bead up and drip down freely from the underside of her breast as her glistening flesh radiated enough heat for her to feel. ‘JUST HOW SWEATY DO YOU GET IN THAT DAMN BUNNY SUIT?!’ It was like she was walking in the rain or something!

 

Being drawn near it, however, Mordred grit her teeth angrily. Hopefully, the taste would be better than her feet had been… but, she wasn’t holding her breath. Though she wished she had been. The smell was less than pleasant here as well…

 

Pressing her son into her tender flesh, Artoria felt her breath grow a bit shallower. It was a foreign feeling to be touched like this, even if she was the ones doing it. But it wasn’t all that unpleasant. Just, different then what she was comfortable with.

 

Feeling Mordred’s tiny motions as she began to get licked, the king of knights smiled knowing her rebellious knight was being an obedient vassal for once. Now if only she could get her to this state without having to punish her to do it… That would take more time to accomplish.

 

Squinting her eyes as sweat dripped onto her face, the tiny Rider coughed as she felt large globules of sweat falling into her mouth. There was so freaking much, she felt like drowning! But she refused to give up again! Once this torture was over, she could go on with her life and pay her father back later! Unfortunately, this proved harder since there was more surface area. It was rather depressing that her father’s breasts were larger than her feet. It made this task all the harder…

 

But it did come to an end. Eventually… until she had to do the next massive mammary of her king. Each area was just as sweaty as the last. But, thankfully, she didn’t feel as dehydrated anymore. This sweat while still pungent and strong wasn’t nearly as salty as her father’s feet had been, and she was able to power through it.

 

Pulling her son away as she heaved up each of her breasts to inspect the underside of her bosoms, Artoria nodded approvingly. “Very good. You’re doing an acceptable job.” Sneering at her king for what she took as mocking, Mordred spat as she rid herself of the lingering taste. “Acceptable my ass! I’m making you cleaner than you ever could be!”.

 

Glaring back at her child, Artoria soon smiled before lifting her free arm. “If you think so, then you won’t mind a harder challenge then. Clean here next, and as before, I expect to see my reflection gleaming off my skin.”

 

Feeling her stomach both churn and drop simultaneously, Mordred’s face grew a pale shade of green before she was shoved under her king’s sweaty arm, and right up against her pit. Gagging at the close-proximity of her pungent flesh, the tiny servant groaned not wanting to be anywhere near here. The smell was horrendous! Had she ever even washed here?! Or did she just get this bad from one freaking fight?!

 

Pressing the tiny blonde into her glistening flesh, Artoria lowered her arm trapping the small knight in her smelly crevice. “This wouldn’t be so bad if you had simply apologized. I hope you’re noticing a theme for your punishments. These trials you endure of your own making.” The Ruler muttered darkly. She didn’t take pleasure from torturing her child, but she needed to learn her place.

 

‘This smell! I c-can’t, take it!’ Thrashing wildly as she kicked and bit at her father’s skin, Mordred’s eyes watered from the horrible odor permeating her senses. It was like rancid clothes that were left out in the sun to fester! This was ridiculous!

 

But, as she tried to rebel, her father’s words coming in muffled through her imprisonment, the crushing pressure around her intensified flattening her out completely. She was completely trapped. And the air, much like it had back in the larger woman’s foreskin, was muddling her senses, as the lack of oxygen began to affect her head.

 

She knew what she had to do… but, she hated it! Hated her! Gritting her teeth, Mordred stuck her tongue out and furiously began to lap, her jailer's sweaty flesh filling her mouth with a sour flavor she despised. It was even worse than her feet had been…

 

Smiling softly as she felt her child finally beginning to learn, Artoria lessened her pressure as she gave her some breathing room. This continued for a short time before the Ruler finally removed the smaller girl and brought her to the other armpit. However, this time, the smaller Rider didn’t resist, and simply began to lick much to the larger woman’s delight.

 

Keeping her eyes clenched shut as she tried to focus and not breathe in through her nose, Mordred growled repeatedly under her breath as she worked hard to please her father. At least, that was what she thought. The smaller servant still wanted to put her to shame with her cleaning prowess. She would spite her one way or another!

 

After what felt like an eternity of torment, the pressure finally released once more, and Mordred found herself brought out of the sweaty hell that was her father’s repulsive armpit. Staring at her hairless skin as she inspected herself, the smaller Rider feared she would be put back for not doing a good enough job… but, that seemed not to be the case, as the Ruler smiling softly.

 

“Perfect. You’re doing well. Time to move on.” Growling, the Rider sneered as she stared back at the giantess. “And just how many more *punishments* do you have planned, you crazy pervert?!” Narrowing her eyes, Artoria sighed solemnly before pressing her son into her toned stomach.

 

“I had planned to release you soon, but further humiliation is needed. You need to learn how to hold your tongue towards your betters.” Wanting to scream back a retort, Mordred didn’t get the chance as her head was suddenly shoved into the larger woman’s navel before her body was twisted in tightly.

 

Releasing her hold on her son, Artoria stared down at the smaller servant as a mirthful smile made its way to her face. It was a bit comical to see one of her knights trying to pry her head out of her king’s bellybutton. If she wasn’t in the presence of someone else… then she might have even laughed. But that was unbecoming of her.

 

This punishment probably wasn’t as bad as the others… but, unbeknownst to Mordred, it was a short reprieve for what came next. Giving the struggling woman a moment to catch her breath, Artoria decided it was time to move on as she pulled her son out of her navel, droplets of her sweat escaping with her as the blonde’s hair hung down around her dripping wet with sweat.

 

Coughing as she spit out a small stream of sweat and belly gunk, she had accidentally swallowed, Mordred glared up at her father, but her eyes were just as unconcerned as they had been since she had started the smaller girl’s punishments.

 

Moving the tiny servant down towards her crotch finally, Artoria sighed as she deposited the blonde on the tip of her penis before crossing her arms. “I think it’s time for your final punishment. I saved this for last since it would be a trial unlike all the others, I’ve been forced to put you through. I hope you’ll come through it with a better state of mind.”

 

Understanding what the larger knight meant immediately, Mordred coughed out as she cupped her nose. The smell… that musky scent… It was so potent… It completely erased all the other foul odors she had been forced to inhale today. It was overbearing… and she knew she wouldn’t last long here. She didn’t… want to be here… Anywhere but here!

 

Shaking her head, Mordred grit her teeth as she stared back at the larger Ruler defiantly. “GO TO HELL! I’M NOT TOUCHING YOU HERE YOU PERVERT!!!” Staring down at her child silently, Artoria closed her eyes, before a soft sigh escaped her lips. “You fail to understand, even now… that your punishment is not a choice you have any say in.”

 

Growing enraged by the larger woman’s words, the smaller knight was about to bite back again before a hand shot towards her. Flicking the smaller servant off her penis and between her legs, the larger woman moved her hand around the base of her shaft before raising it high above her son.

 

Gazing up groggily after falling flat on her ass, Mordred soon saw the imposing sight of the giantess’ penis as it towered over her like a skyscraper. She didn’t even come close to its massive size and girth. And it was getting bigger?

 

Paling as she saw what was happening, the tiny servant had no time to react, as Artoria slammed her flaccid dick on top of her and into the mattress. Smacking her son into the bed, the Ruler lifted her member once more before beating it down again.

 

Humiliation was a humble teacher. And she needed her child to learn the error of her ways sooner rather than later. This would be the perfect way to do just that. “Do not *smack* defy *smack* your king! *Smack*.” Repeatedly slapping Mordred back into the bed with her dick, Artoria soon scowled as she felt the limp member growing rigid from her actions and the tiny servants whenever she wiggled against it.

 

Sighing once more, the larger woman scowled as she saw herself grow erect… This needed to be taken care of now. When she got hard, it didn’t go away until she satiated it. “Now look what you’ve done. I expect you to take responsibility for it. And this is also not up for debate.” The Ruler murmured succinctly.

 

Groaning as her head pounded from the beating, she had just taken, Mordred was in no way shape, or form able to comment on her father’s words, or fight back against her as she was lifted into the air and brought towards the precum dribbling tip of the larger servant’s cock.

 

Peeling back her foreskin as she had done earlier, Artoria stuffed her child into it, leaving Mordred’s head outside of it this time so it faced the front of her slit. “As further punishment for your actions, you’ll be tasked with keeping me clean as I relieve this burden. If you do well, I’ll consider ending your punishment early.”

 

Moving her hand down to the base of her shaft as she went into a proper mindset for this circumstance her son had wrought, Artoria sighed softly as she began to pump her penis, the foreign pleasure beginning to course through her now. She was not used to this feeling. And the few times she had engaged in such practices, it was usually due to something her Master had done and certainly not by her son…

 

Coming too slowly as her senses returned, Mordred growled as she felt imprisoned yet again. Only this time, the musky aroma around her played with her head in a foul way leaving her breathless and feeling flushed. She hated this feeling. And she hated even more that it was her king who put her in this state!

 

Wiggling around frantically as she tried to escape her confines, the tiny Rider soon paled as she heard her father cry out in pleasure. Her actions pleased her. And that was a terrible thing to know. Gritting her teeth, the blonde was at a loss for what to do. Struggle to escape and pleasure her father in the process, or stay perfectly still to try and spite her but remain trapped. What, was she to do?

 

Feeling something warm and sticky suddenly impact her on her right side, the little Rider screamed in anger before her stomach dropped. It was clear murky fluid… and it was draining down from the tip of her king’s penis. She was being bathed in her precum! Disgusting!!!

 

Yanking her head to the side to try and not get it on her face and hair, the amount soon began to overwhelm the blonde before she coughed, spitting some out in the process. She was, going to drown at this rate!

 

Pumping her dick gently at first, Artoria tried to stifle her moans… but, it was becoming harder. Mordred’s wiggling was stimulating her tender flesh. She hadn’t felt something like this with another for quite some time. But it was supposed to be a punishment for her son. She couldn’t take pleasure in it. And yet… she was failing miserably.

 

Spitting out mouthful after mouthful of her father’s spunk, the tiny Rider grew sick to her stomach. She wasn’t going to win this time by avoiding the inevitable. She knew what she had to do… but, she didn’t want to. Grimacing, the tiny girl opened her mouth, as her tongue came out in disgust.

 

Licking frantically as she drank in the cum around her, Mordred worked furiously to get her king off so this torture would come to an end. Gasping in shock from the jolting stimulation, the royal blonde began to furiously masturbate now as the pleasure left her bereft of words. She could do no more than moan and mew. This was intoxicating… and she couldn’t deny it any longer.

 

As time seemed to slow down, for the both of them, Artoria’s efforts alongside her son, soon bore fruit, as the Ruler bucked her hips. She couldn’t contain herself. It was coming! She was cumming!

 

Crying out in a tone she wouldn’t normally make, the Ruler felt her seed spray out as she orgasmed, her son being bathed fully in the process as she was drowned in her king’s seed. This feeling was more intense than the blonde could have ever imagined when it came to the pleasure of another wiggling atop her penis… She didn’t even have memories to compare it to…

 

But, the pleasure was still too intense, and it almost began to hurt now. Wincing as she felt Mordred still licking her tender head after her orgasm, the Ruler scowled before moving her fingers up and peeling her foreskin back. Without the warm hold on her keeping her in place, her son fell fully into it, along with most of the cum that was still trickling out of her tip.

 

Letting it snap-close trapping her rebellious knight in it, Artoria sighed in relief before moaning contently. She could still feel Mordred fighting inside of her, but… it wasn’t nearly as sensitive there as the tip of her cock had been. She would let her son stew for a bit, while she caught her breath and composed herself…

 

Screaming violently as she kicked and punched, shoving skin and muscle aside as she frantically tried to escape, Mordred thrashed around wildly without any real course of action. After falling into her father’s foreskin again, the smell had hit her all at once, and then she was bathed in her cum!

 

It was so thick in here like her body was underwater. Only worse. Much, much, worse… She could taste nothing but her king’s bitter spunk. Her whole body was also heating up, and growing fatigued. She dared not open her eyes in her, lest the larger blondes cum get in there too. It was already forcing its way down her nose and ears.

 

‘S-S-Stop… I-I can’t… b-breathe!’ She knew it… knew that this time, she would be sent back to Chaldea. She wouldn’t survive this… and the ultimate humiliation would accompany her. Bested, by her father’s penis… No knight of the round table, let alone any other servant or even her Master would be able to look at her the same after this…

 

Clenching her eyes tightly as her lungs started to burn from the air she hadn’t sufficiently gotten before going under, the tiny servant felt her body vibrating and tingle… before suddenly falling forward. Landing on something soft as the precious air she had been trying not to relinquish abandoned her, a much fresher one soon greeted her.

 

“So, my son… are you ready to apologize now? I think you have endured enough.” Artoria stated flatly as she gazed down at her child before letting her foreskin snap shut once she drained the last of the cum out of it and onto the bedspread.

 

Breathing ruggedly as her whole body shuddered, Mordred gazed up weakly at her king. She still wore that same, firm and unwavering gaze she always held towards her. And… against the tiny knight's better judgment… she couldn’t stop herself, from rebelling, just one more time.

 

Gritting her teeth, the tiny Rider lifted her hand, before extending her middle finger as a savage grin spread across her face. “Ghhh… Go… go to hell!” Mordred screamed before going back to catch her breath. She would pay dearly for that… but the thought of apologizing… was just not something she could do. Not to her…

 

Staring down at her son in silence, Artoria’s expression remained neutral. She, expected this. Expected her, to not swallow her pride. She was simply, playing the role she was designated, as the rebellious knight. However, this was something too, the King of Knights, could not accept. And she had to play her role as well…

 

Reaching down and plucking up her son, a new punishment came to mind. One, that was both embarrassing and demeaning. And that was meant for her. Whatever it would do to Mordred, would be worth the discomfort the Ruler would feel…

 

Feeling herself shoved back into her father’s cock before she was trailed down the base of it, and dragged beneath her muggy balls, Mordred cursed vehemently as she was brought under her king, before the unbearable smell from before, rose tenfold.

 

Stuffing the smaller woman between her butt cheeks, Artoria blushed having never done anything like this before. But it would be… a timeout, of sorts. As Mordred neared, it soon dawned on her, just what her *king* had planned for her… and it brought forward fear the tiny Rider had yet to truly feel until now.

 

‘S-S-She can’t… can’t be serious!’ This was insane! But she wasn’t stopping. Watching as the larger woman’s puckered anus came into view, the tiny servant began to thrash wildly. She was going to stick her up her butt?!

 

Kicking and screaming as she violently lashed out, her movements and actions did little to inhibit her father. And she wasn’t slowing down. This wasn’t a bluff. She was actually, going to do it. And she was almost there…

 

Growing wide-eyed, Mordred bit her bottom lip so hard a small trail of blood began to trickle down. ‘D-Damn it… damn it… damn it, damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!’ Clenching her fists and eyes in unison, Mordred took in a deep breath, before screaming louder than she ever had before…

 

“I’M SORRRRRRYYYY!!!!!”

 

 

Halting abruptly, Artoria paused as she heard her son’s voice faintly. It sounded, sincere. Frowning, the Ruler was unsure of what to do. She had planned to go all the way with this punishment, and backing down now could be construed as a sign of weakness… But that was the first time, in as long as the blonde could remember that Mordred had apologized…

 

Sniffling as she wiped away her fears, the tiny Rider shook her head again and again. Pride be damned… If she wound up in there… then there was none to be saved. She could fight her father again when the time was right… And right now, it wasn’t…

 

What to do… Staring off distantly for a moment, Artoria finally closed her eyes knowing what would be proper, given the situation. A king, while needing to be revered and obeyed, also needed to show lenience when the time was right, lest they be governing a body with fear and not respect. Her son certainly understood the error of her ways. But she wasn’t ready to end her punishment. She had something else in mind. But it would be better than this…

 

Pulling her hand back out from under her, the blonde Ruler lifted her tiny child as she stared back at her solemnly. “I, accept your apology, my misguided knight. I hope you’ll come to appreciate this lesson I’ve taught you with time. However, … I do not believe you’ve endured enough. I will show you mercy, however, and not place you where I had planned. Instead, a timeout will be what remains of your punishment. When it has ended, your crimes against your king shall be forgiven. But until then…”

 

Sniffling weakly as she felt shame for her prior outburst, Mordred said nothing as she was hung over the tip of her father’s penis. It looked, hard again. She must have still been excited. But… as much as the smaller knight wanted to say something… it wasn’t worth, ending up where she had almost been…

 

Moving her son down headfirst, Artoria bit her lower lip as she felt the tiny woman’s body, slowly slide into the slit of her cock. This would be her prison until the Ruler was ready to forgive her of all crimes, and she would atone for her transgressions.

 

Whimpering as she slid down the tight crevice of her kings’ shaft, Mordred grumbled as cum splashed into her face making it easier for her to go even deeper. The heat… and pressure… it was even worse than her foreskin… and it cemented what the Rider knew all along… but had chosen never to voice before…

 

‘I… I can’t beat you… I never… could…’ She had been beaten… time and time again. And now, this was the punishment she had to endure, for rebelling so often against her father. What a piteous existence, for a knight of the round…

 

Pumping her penis gently as she slowly began to relax, Artoria sighed softly as she started masturbating again. She had gotten worked up after inserting her child into her. She would need to calm down again before she could leave her suite.

 

‘Hopefully, you'll learn your lesson, Mordred.’ A king’s word was final, and her vessels needed to learn loyalty and obey their commands. If anything was to be taken away from this, it was that she would assure her child would never disobey her again. Even if it took a long, long time before she ever came back out…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Epilogue

Chaldea

 

Sitting atop her throne in her room, Artoria listened to one of her knight's talk as he relayed the current state of affairs she had missed going on during her singularity. Not much had happened, but it was enough that she had to speak up and give voice and reason to her men.

 

As the knight left the room once he was given orders (and successfully avoided staring at his king in her bunny swimwear) Artoria relaxed a bit as her hand moved down to her crotch. “You wiggle too much my son… If I didn’t know any better, I would think you were trying to rebel again… and I’m sure you wouldn’t want to do that… would you?”

 

Smiling as the movement ceased immediately, the Ruler sighed softly as she lounged back into her throne. Upon returning, she had given a new task to Mordred. She was going to be her permanent cock cleaner for the foreseeable future. It was a demeaning task no respectable knight under her would wish to attend to.

 

And, it was a perfect way for her son to never forget her place again. Now if only she could get her hands on the rebellious child’s mother, Morgan. Should she ever come to Chaldea… the King of Knights would be waiting, with an equally fitting punishment in store for her to endure, for raising such a rebellious child to oppose her.

 

But she got the feeling, Mordred would behave. She had been humbled, time and time again. And every lick she gave her… every caress… and every action that stimulated her king would be further proof that she was beneath her. As it should be.

 

Rubbing the growing bulge, she felt, Artoria sighed once more. She would need to relieve herself again. Mordred lacked the finesse to do her job subtly… and she had taken to relieving her burdens more and more lately. Perhaps their Master could assist her… Provided, the topic of her son’s punishment never came out.

 

She would leave that out when she pursued relief in the future.

 

And as for her child’s role at Chaldea… the blonde king would see to it, that she took over that, so Mordred never had to leave her post…

 

And her punishment never ended, so she would never forget, that she must serve her king.

 

In life, and as a servant. As it should be…