- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Sleeping Shion, Unaware, Feet, Toes, Thighs, Mouthplay/Almost Vore, Boobs

A little while later, Rimuru woke up, feeling incredibly refreshed.

"Wait, why's it so dark...? Hold on..."

Then he started to blush, remembering that he fell asleep inside Shion's panties, pressed up against her warm and musty crotch.

"Let's just keep that between us, Great Sage..."

'Understood.'

But then Rimuru looked around a bit more, and became somewhat confused. Despite the lack of light, he didn't feel constricted, so Shion clearly wasn't wearing her panties.

"Just what happ--"

"Looooord..... Riiii..... muuuuu... ruuuuu..."

At first Rimuru jumped up, worried that he was caught in such a compromising location, but then he heard nothing else, until a loud snore.

"Is Shion asleep...? Just how long was I out for??"

'Approximately 5 hours...'

"That long???"

Rimuru needed to take a few minutes to compose himself, not able to fully believe that he spent that long sleeping in Shion's panties, nestled up to her crotch. However, now was not the time to worry about that, as he still needed to get Shion's attention, and sulking on the floor in her panties would get him nowhere.
So he began walking toward the bed, hoping for an easy climb and even easier time getting Shion's attention.

"It won't be easy at all, will it Great Sage...?"

'Based on prior data, it will likely be difficult without access to all skills.'

After a fairly long walk and a difficult climb, Rimuru finally made it on the bed, where he was able to witness Shion's slumbering form. She was on her stomach, or at least that's what Rimuru assumed, based on how her feet were positioned. They looked as large as ever, but now in the dim light, her toes looked almost soft and comfortable.

"Well that was an odd thought..."

Upon muttering that, Rimuru began approaching Shion's left foot, wanting to closely follow along it until he reached her face. But after climbing up the space between her 2nd and 3rd toes, he felt her mumble something incoherent in her sleep.

"This probably isn't good!"

Suddenly, Shion started to roll over onto her back, forcing Rimuru to hold onto and burrow himself between her toes. And after a vigorous squeeze from those gargantuan toes, they relented. But as he caught his breath and looked around, he noticed something worrying.

"Sh--Shion sleeps in the nude??"

The journey to get her attention was about to become far more challenging, especially if he accidentally stimulated the giant woman in her sleep at the wrong time...

Since Rimuru had no idea what Shion did while he was passed out, he didn't question why he noticed a powerful odor surrounding him. He was between her toes after all, and at his size and with how warm she must've felt, that should be expected. Regardless, he didn't want to linger, so he walked forward and carefully slid down toward her ankle. Luckily, he didn't bother Shion enough to scratch him away, or at least not yet.

When he got to her ankle, he began walking on it and up her leg, being careful not to lose his balance. Occasionally, he heard Shion loudly mumble in her sleep, leading him to assume that she was not a graceful sleeper. But before long, he reached the first hurdle, her thigh.

"Let's hope she doesn't notice me yet..."

While Rimuru walked across her vast thigh, he noticed how well toned and muscular it was. Shion truly was diligent with her training, and he couldn't be prouder of her, though he wished she spent half as much time learning the basics of cooking. Right as he thought that, Shion moaned and slapped her thigh, pulverizing Rimuru against it.

"Ugh... Bugs..."

Rimuru thought his bones would snap from that blow, but he somehow survived intact, though he couldn't move an inch. After the slap, Shion rubbed her palm across her thigh, massaging Rimuru into it as a result.

"Mmmm..."

By the time she stopped, Rimuru was stuck to her palm, from both the pressure she put onto him and how she was sweating due to the hot weather. She then swung her hand back up and rested it next to her head, with Rimuru still stuck to it.

"Can't... move...! Hey Shion, wake up!"

Shion started to stir and ramble, occasionally giggling too.

"Lord... Riiiimuuuruuuu..."

Then she loudly sighed, before quieting down again.

"Of course that didn't work... At this rate, I should've just hid somewhere for the night..." However, her palm was warm and soft as well. And with the sweat drying, Rimuru was glued to her skin, unable to free himself without aid from Shion.

"Well, I guess I can go to sleep now. Not much else I can do..."

Not long after Rimuru fell back asleep, Shion started to scrunch her face, leading her to loudly grunt to herself.

"So... Warm....!"

This instantly woke Rimuru up, who started to frantically attempt to squirm, quickly remembering that he was stuck. Then, she lifted her hand toward her face, starting to scratch it lazily. While he was repeatedly ground against her cheek, she brushed her hand toward her lips right as she took a breath. Due to that series of actions, Rimuru was shoved into Shion's mouth, unable to stop what was happening.

"Wh... What??"

Shion's tongue immediately began inspecting the foreign object, pressing him against her cheeks and rolling him about.

"Shion!! Stop it! It's me, Rimu--"

"Ahh... Lord Riiiimuuuruuuu...!"

Shion's barely coherent babbling silenced Rimuru, though her tongue tackling him made sure that he couldn't shout again.

"She must think I'm food! Great Sage, what happens to me if I get eaten??"

'Answer: Due to lack of resistances, stomach acid will prove deadly at current size.'

"Then I need to do something! I can't let it end here!!"

Rimuru tried his best to fight back against Shion's slimy and massive tongue, punching and kicking it whenever he could. It was several times larger than him, like a basilisk, only Rimuru lacked the skills he normally had access to. Eventually, Shion happily moaned, causing her voice to echo around him.

"Mmm... Shuna, your sweets are so... taaaasty..."

Shion then swallowed, filling Rimuru with fear he had never felt before. But due to the angle of her head, he fell near her uvula, so Rimuru punched it as hard as his tiny body could. Immediately, Shion started to cough, violently reacting to what he did. Rimuru was launched out of her mouth and onto her neck, stuck in a pool of her spit.

"I did it... Somehow..."

Rimuru was soaked in Shion's saliva, but alive at least, though no closer to getting her attention. But at this point, he'd rather find a place to sleep.

"By tomorrow Great Sage should have the size changing skill analyzed. I'll just get some rest..."
Right in front of him was the place where his journey started, Shion's breasts. He'd feel most as peace on top of them.

A few hours later...

 

Shion had woken up in the middle of the night, confused by a dream she had. In it, she toyed with a shrunken Rimuru, satisfying her every desire.

"That would be fun... But Lord Rimuru would never let me do that with him..."

However, she then looked forward and noticed that Rimuru was asleep on her breast. It caused her eyes to widen, as she thought that he shared the same odd desires that Shion seemed to have.

"Lord Rimuru...! Now I know what you want! Allow me to satisfy your every need..."

The shouting of his name was more than enough to jolt Rimuru awake, and when he heard the rest, he became nervous. And those fiery eyes didn't make him feel any better, but he couldn't deny that he enjoyed what he went through, minus his frequent brushes with death. Rimuru nodded, and before he could say a word, Shion snatched him up in her fist, barely able to hold back her excitement.

The night was just beginning...

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!


Follow me to see more Shrunk at College stories and commissioned artwork!


https://twitter.com/sheograth10


https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.