- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Major character images

Shion

Shion

Shuna

Shuna

Rimuru (slime form)

Rimuru

Rimuru (human form)

Rimuru 2

Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Breasts, Cleavage, Feet, In-shoe, In-sock, Aware & Unaware, Shion

Today was a seemingly normal day in the city of Tempest, but that could not be said for its ruler, Rimuru Tempest. Shion and Shuna, two elite kijin executives of the federation, were currently standing in front of a table, looking down at it with worry.

"I can't believe this happened to you, Lord Rimuru!!"

Shion, the taller of the two, was Rimuru's secretary. Due to that, she normally wore a purple suit and black dress shoes. And because of both her shock at what she was seeing and her intense desire to help her lord, her voice was far too powerful for Rimuru's liking, especially since he was currently half an inch tall.

"We will do anything and everything to support you right now, Lord Rimuru..."

Shuna, the shorter and more soft spoken of the two, carried an air of elegance to her. She was dressed in a priestess robe, due to her background as a princess and having a lead role in the federation under Rimuru.

Rimuru however, was only somewhat annoyed by the situation. Even still, he quickly addressed their concerns, saying:

"I appreciate it, you two!"

A moment later, he turned and looked up at Shion and said:

"And don't talk so loud. It's annoying..."

Shion quickly started to nod, worried that she was bothering her leader. In a way, seeing someone so much larger than Rimuru move with such ease was both startling and inspiring. However, then he saw her brow furrow, as though she was about to bring up something serious.

"As Lord Rimuru's chief secretary, it falls to me to find and punish whoever was responsible!"

Rimuru just smiled and sighed and said:

"Shion... I did this to myself by mistake. I should have it fixed in a day or so."
When Shuna heard that, she smiled and said:

"That is a great relief, Lord Rimuru... In that case, Shion can care for you until you're back to normal. The rest of us will handle the government affairs."

Before Rimuru could respond, Shion picked him up and held him close to her face, where her eyes were shining with excitement. Rimuru wanted to protest that he'd be fine, but he just couldn't bring himself to disappoint Shion, though being this close to her was certainly a factor.

Due to her excitement, her breathing was frantic, blasting Rimuru with hot and humid air in the process. It actually felt rather nice, though a bit on the intense side. He did find it strange that his heat resistance wasn't reducing how warm her breath felt to him. But being that close gave him a clear view into her mouth, filling him with fear for a brief moment. He could see everything in intricate detail, from her sharp teeth, her pink and titanic tongue, and all the saliva that covered everything. Then she grinned widely, causing Rimuru to sigh and smile, finding Shion cute even at such a titanic size.

And while Shuna walked away, she quietly said:

"Come see me later Shion. I'd like to watch over him as well..."

Following that, Shuna exited the room, leaving Rimuru with the highly excited kijin all by himself...

 

Now that Shion was alone with her master, she said:

"I'll keep you safe just like I always do! And I'll keep you in your favorite spot too!"

When Rimuru heard that, his eyes widened as she slowly moved him over her ample cleavage. Shion was always more well endowed than most, but right now her breasts looked like mountains, and she was about to drop Rimuru onto them.

"Hey Shion, maybe a pocket would work better??"

Shion did not seem to hear her master, possibly from being too distracted about the situation in general. Due to that, she dropped Rimuru, causing him to crash down onto her left boob. Before he made contact, he tried and failed to use his wings, confusing him. In response to that, Great Sage, his skill that behaves like an AI assistant, informed him:

'Notice: Certain skills are temporarily disabled.'

With that, all he could do was brace for impact, but upon landing he realized that wasn't even a concern. Her breast was more than soft and squishy enough to break his fall, though looking up at Shion from here felt strange to put it lightly.

"Well, now I should get back to work! Having Rimuru with me will keep me even more motivated than usual..."

Then she started walking, creating a major problem for Rimuru. Because of the angle of her breasts, not to mention how slick the sweat on her skin was, it was next to impossible for Rimuru to remain balanced. It only took a few steps for Rimuru to lose his footing and tumble down toward her cleavage. While that happened, he yelled:

"I'm used to sitting on these, not falling between them!"

Again, Shion failed to notice Rimuru's shouts, causing him to slide and get stuck between her absolutely massive breasts. Each step caused them to bounce, grinding Rimuru against them without restraint. Though if he was being honest, it felt incredible, since he was practically encased in her cleavage. If he had to spend a day like this, it wouldn't be so bad.
And besides, he deserved a day off now and again...

For about half an hour, things were going great for Rimuru. Shion's breasts were insanely soft and squishy, making him feel like he was being massaged at times. And they were just warm enough to keep him relaxed. At one point, he wondered if he could replicate this accidental shrinking skill and let visitors ride in Shion's cleavage.

Right when he thought that, she leaned back to stretch, smothering Rimuru far more forcefully than before. It was almost as though she was objecting to his plan, making him wonder if he could just simulate it instead. Though the longer Shion stretched, the worse things were getting for him.

The pressure was steadily rising, and Rimuru was starting to have trouble breathing and seeing. As the seconds continued to pass, he soon couldn't even move, finding himself smothered entirely. Right when he felt like he couldn't take anymore, he remembered that he could turn back into a slime, so he did exactly that.

That solved the pressure problem, but he soon ran into a more serious issue. His slime form was smaller than his human form, but his body was a lot more slippery now, causing him to slide deeper into her cleavage with all of her sweat. And because of that, Shion didn't even notice his descent, since he felt just like sweat to her.

Unfortunately, he couldn't switch back to human mode until after he slid out from her cleavage. And when he did that, he couldn't orient himself until he slid almost all the way down her stomach, only grabbing onto the waistband of her panties. At this point, Rimuru was blushing like crazy, as he muttered: 

"If I'm caught here, Shuna will kill me!"

However, when he looked up, he realized that it would be nearly impossible to climb her without his skills. Her abs were impressively toned, but Shion trained everyday, so that should be expected. Her body radiated heat just like her cleavage, and Rimuru was already sweating. He then muttered:

"Hey Great Sage, can I even sweat?"

'Notice: The disabling of certain skills may have unforeseen consequences.'

Rimuru just shook his head, knowing that he had much more important issues to sort out. He was the master of a great federation of powerful monsters! Surely he could handle climbing back up Shion, right?

"Lord Rimuru, I'm starting with my training, so hold on!"

When he heard Shion's voice from where he was, he nearly panicked, but a sudden twist of her body was all that was needed to cause Rimuru to lose his grip. He then fell past her panties and bounced down her well toned thigh, trapped within her dress pants.

By the time he came to a stop, he managed to cling to the edge of Shion's dress shoe. This was where his current size began to seriously impact him. Every time Shion took even the shortest step, Rimuru would be battered while trying to desperately cling to her shoe. Forget climbing her, it took all of his efforts to not lose his grip and fall to the ground. He'd probably survive being stepped on, but he'd rather spend the day at this size with Shion than fend for himself like a bug.

At one point, Shion finally stopped moving, causing Rimuru to start climbing again. Her black sock luckily was easier to climb than her skin, but it still wasn't easy. But before he even reached her ankle, Shion started to shake her foot. Somehow he kept his grip, though a moment later her foot rose into the air, without her dress shoe.

While he held on to her sock desperately, a potent odor wafted up toward him, making his eyes water. He should have anticipated this, but Shion's dress shoe smelled bad, to an almost frightening degree. Rimuru figured that it was only as bad as it seemed because of his size and current lack of resistances, but neither of those made it any better.

"My sock got a bit bunched up..."

She sounded more annoyed than anything else, but even a casual statement like that felt like a country wide announcement to Rimuru. But after saying that, Shion bent down and reached for where Rimuru was. Suddenly, she lifted her pants leg, allowing light to hit his eyes, nearly blinding him, as her purple nail polish reflected the sunlight beautifully. However, the act of Shion adjusting her sock was enough to shake Rimuru off, causing him to descend into her hot and stuffy shoe.

Rimuru barely had time to pointlessly scold Shion, since she immediately put her shoe back on. Her foot seemed more like a crashing meteor, making him briefly consider shrinking his subordinates and throwing them in Shion's shoes a punishment. But the tiny human slime's thoughts were interrupted when her socked foot smashed into him, forcing him to contend with the full weight of Shion's body. It wasn't exactly bad though, since her sock was soft as was the insole of her dress shoe. And it was even warmer in her shoe, though the smell was something Rimuru could do without.

Rimuru would soon learn that things would only get far more intense from here, without Shion having the slightest idea of what she was putting her master through...

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Follow me to see more Shrunk at College stories and commissioned artwork!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.