- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Shion, Unaware, Breasts, Cleavage, Toweling off with Rimuru along for the ride

Chapter 6 (Shion's Path)

It might be riskier, but maybe sticking with Shion would be the better option. Besides, Shuna's leg was still wet, so who knew if he'd be able to walk across it in the first place. So he quickly jumped off Shuna's foot and landed back in the warm water, before starting to swim in Shion's direction. The closest thing was her waist, and Rimuru didn't want to risk almost drowning again, leading him to swim in that direction.

Occasionally, Shuna dipped her toes in and out of the water, creating a far rougher sea for Rimuru to cross. It truly was humbling just how easily those gigantic women could impact him without even trying.

'Correction: Shion and Shuna are no larger than before; You are just much smaller.'

"Yeah well, they look gigantic to me! You don't need to comment about that anyway, Great Sage..."

'Understood...'

Ignoring that, Rimuru finally made it to Shion's waist after several minutes of fighting against the current Shuna was creating. But the side of her waist was still far too wet to climb, so Rimuru wasn't sure what to do. However, a moment later, he saw her body slowly sink further into the water.

"The water really feels nice, Shuna!"

Due to Shion's actions, even more water was displaced, forcing Rimuru to struggle as he was dragged back under the surface. However, after that, she grabbed her towel and started to wrap it around herself, covering both her waist and her chest. Due to that, Rimuru was pressed against her skin by the towel, though he was unable to discern where he was exactly.

"At least I can breathe here..."

Shion decided to spend a few more minutes in the water, though Shuna chose to leave first, since she had a lot of administrative work left to do. This was the first truly peaceful moment Rimuru had since shrinking, and being this small and sandwiched by Shion's warm skin and the wet but still hot towel was incredibly soothing.

"I could market this as a luxury spa treatment... I'm sure Shion wouldn't care..."

A few minutes passed when Rimuru heard a deep and distant rumble, which had almost a rhythmic quality.

"She must've fallen asleep. Well, it's tough to resist when you're in a hot bath..."

Rimuru decided to follow Shion's lead and take a nap as well, even though as a slime he really didn't need much sleep. But being cushioned by her soft skin and hearing her distant snores and the bubbling water made it all far too relaxing to pass up.

"I'll get her attention later..."

Shion wouldn't wake back up until an hour later...


Rimuru was woken back up by a series of quakes, forcing him to frantically cling to Shion's skin once he realized that he was now vertical. She must've been walking, and each footstep threatened to shake him loose. He still wasn't exactly sure where he was hanging on Shion from, since her towel blocked out the light.

Then, he heard her loudly sigh, before the towel fell down to the floor. And when he looked away from her skin, he saw a mirror, reminding him of just how large Shion currently was. She was a living mountain, with a flexibility and speed that seemed unnatural to Rimuru's tiny perspective.

It also made him keenly aware of his own size, since it took him nearly a minute before he saw himself dangling from just below her stomach. The fact that it took him that long was worrying, since who knew how long it would take Shion. And that soak didn't clean him off as well as he had hoped, where he looked like a speck of dirt. Whatever sweat and grime from Shion must have caked itself onto his body, and seeing himself like that was just demoralizing.

"Ahh! That left me so refreshed!"

Her skin was both steamy and wet, which made climbing up almost entirely impossible. It was also worrying whenever he saw large beads of water and sweat drip past him, though luckily none of them collided with Rimuru himself. That would have surely sent him right down to the floor, and he was tired of being thoughtlessly stepped on by the titanic kijin.
However, when Shion came to a stop, Rimuru finally lost his grip. Instead of landing on the floor and fearing yet another stomp from his gigantic secretary, he fell on something far softer. And as he looked around, he saw that everything was fluffy. But then he looked up, and it all made sense, and he didn't like it.

Shion was looming over him, same as usual, where he had a perfect view of her whole body. Her stomach was toned, her breasts were huge, and her crotch was far closer to him than he'd like. Unfortunate, he landed in a location that would surely be chaotic; her towel.

Sure enough, Shion bent down and picked it up, forcing Rimuru to grab onto the fluffy fibers. And in the process, he got himself tangled up tight, unable to even cower as he was slammed into her stomach. Then she rubbed her towel back and forth, loudly sighing while unintentionally grinding Rimuru like a cheese grater. It was both incredibly uncomfortable and enjoyable, but the longer it went on, the more force she put into it.

She wasn't just drying herself, Shion had to be enjoying the sensation of rubbing the towel on her body, and Rimuru was forced to deal with it all. Once her stomach was finished, she moved on to her back, using just as much pressure as before. Her back muscles were just as toned, which made sense given she was one of Tempest's best physical fighters.

But after her back, she moved up to her chest, reminding Rimuru of just how soft Shion's breasts were. And while she was mashing him into and between them with the towel, he could only imagine how she would gladly let Rimuru stay in her bra all day if he asked. It was odd having someone so willing to serve him unintentionally dominate him to such an effective degree.
Soon after her chest, Shion slid the towel back down, all the way to her thighs, before rubbing them thoroughly. Even they were muscular and thick, which made the experience a lot more enjoyable, funnily enough. Shion's constant exhales and sighs were another source of enjoyment to Rimuru, as they reminded him of just how cute she could be, despite how tomboy-ish she was.

When she seemed finished with her thighs, she slid the towel to the side, which surprised Rimuru.

"Almost done! I can't leave that still wet after all..."

All of the chaotic rubbing and shaking only managed to tangle him further, but the sight of her rapidly approaching crotch filled him with more fear than ever before.
"Shion...! Hold on a seco--"

Rimuru couldn't even finish his sentence before he was smashed against her crotch with the force of a great goddess. Despite her long soak, it still carried a slightly musty but heavily feminine scent, to the point of being overpowering to the senses. And he wasn't just being pressed against it; no, that would be almost easy in comparison.

Shion vigorously rubbed the towel forward and back, both drying off her privates and relieving whatever lingering itches lied there. Rimuru didn't have even a single moment to think, let alone breathe, as Shion essentially ground him down against her nethers. And she clearly enjoyed the sensation to a degree, since he felt her privates moisten slightly. Maybe since she was a monster, she had a stronger libido, which would explain the vigor Shion took in all of this.

To Rimuru, it seemed like he was repeatedly smashed into her crotch for hours, with just how much power Shion was able to put in her movements. By the time she stopped, which turned out to be about ten minutes, Rimuru could barely hang on to the lip of her vagina. Normally he'd feel embarrassed about this, but Shion wore him out completely, so he could barely focus on holding on without passing out.

But then, he saw something else rise up toward him like an elevator. And by the time it stopped, he was in darkness again.
"Oh... Shion just put her panties on, huh..."

Due to that, Rimuru exhaled and let go, falling onto the soft fabric of her underwear. He'd do something about getting Shion's attention later. That experience left him exhausted, physically and mentally. Luckily, her womanhood exuded a soothing warmth, and the natural but somewhat musty scent was far more enticing now that Rimuru was too tired to worry about other things. And her panties were just tight enough that Rimuru couldn't move an inch once Shion finished adjusting him, where her crotch felt like a warm mattress to him.

"I'll take a short nap... Not like I can go anywhere anyway..."

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!


Follow me to see more Shrunk at College stories and commissioned artwork!


https://twitter.com/sheograth10


https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.