- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Shion washing herself nude, tiny Rimuru on washcloth, breasts, unaware, mouthplay (a little), feet

In less than a minute, Shion reached the private bathing area, promptly sitting down to begin. Then, she opened the washcloth and finally allowed Rimuru to see, and looming over him was Shion’s body. After placing the washcloth on the ledge, she started to remove her dress shirt and pants, doing so quite slowly and lazily. By this point Rimuru would have ran to safety, but he was stunned by the sight of Shion undressing. The way her clothing clung to her as she tugged it away was mesmerizing, and the quiet noises she made as each article was finally removed sounded incredibly cute, though it wasn’t exactly quiet to his perspective.

By the time she was down to her bra and panties, both of which were dark purple which highly complimented her already purple skin, she stretched in place. Shion lifted her arms over her head and grunted, all while Rimuru watched from on top of her washcloth, unable to tear his eyes away from her. Sure he’s seen her in fairly skimpy swimwear before, but this was different, and Rimuru definitely felt guilty about seeing Shion while she was undressing. Despite that thought, he knew that things would only get more risque from here.

“Ahh... That felt nice!”

Shion’s words shocked Rimuru’s focus back, where he watched nervously as she reached behind her back, before a loud snapping noise filled his ears. Then, her bra fell off onto her lap, causing his eyes to widen. She was one of the most well-endowed of all his subordinates, but being at such a small size made her breasts seem almost impossibly large. After that, she wordlessly tossed her bra aside and slowly stood back up, giving Rimuru another stark reminder of just how small he currently was. The way she stood back up was slow and meandering, allowing for even more time to marvel at her, from just how easily a being that huge could move to the extra minute details of her body.

Looking up at Shion from the washcloth fully humbled Rimuru, where he fully understood that there were plenty of things far more dangerous than him. Though the longer he stared up at her from that location and admired her curves from his current angle, the more he appreciated being so small. HIs slime form was normally fairly short, but his perception was different compared to his human form, so he never really got to appreciate his difference in size until today. And this was the first moment he wasn’t being smothered under her foot, he realized that he couldn’t even see her face right now, making him feel even smaller.

But then, Shion reached down and started to slowly guide her panties down her legs, gradually sliding them downward. Rimuru followed the descent closely, more due to his awe at the situation than any perverted thoughts. Eventually, her panties dropped to the floor, where Rimuru saw a cloud of dust blow out in all directions upon the impact, making him glad that he wasn’t near them. However, with her panties now on the floor, he slowly turned his head back up, where he could clearly see her fully naked crotch.

“This isn’t right! I’m crossing all sorts of boundaries now!!”

After saying that, Rimuru closed his eyes, not wanting to feel like a voyeur toward the people who trusted him most. However, that would prove to be an unwise decision, as Shion immediately reached for her washcloth now that she was undressed. Once she grabbed the washcloth, she dunked it under some cool water, surprising Rimuru as he was suddenly submerged with it. While she held her washcloth under the water, she hummed to herself, having no idea that she was currently drowning her shrunken slime leader. Due to her tight grasp, Rimuru couldn’t escape no matter what he tried, though his options were heavily limited due to his disabled skilled.

Nearly a minute later, Shion lifted the washcloth back up and immediately started wiping herself off, beginning with her face...

 

Shion wiped down her face first, swiping away the sweat that was clinging to her cheeks and forehead, where the water cooled her down. But the way she rubbed her skin so forcefully caused Rimuru to be chaotically rolled around, crashing into large sweat droplets before they’d be absorbed into the cloth. Once she was finished with her face, she moved the washcloth down the back of her neck, before rubbing down the rest of her neck. Rimuru was mashed into it in the process, barely able to breathe since Shion didn’t feel the need to stop yet.

After her neck, Shion got to work on and between her breasts, removing all of the sweat that built up due to her intense workout. And thanks to that, Rimuru was practically bathed in the stuff, especially whenever she rubbed down her cleavage. The prospect of being grinded into Shion’s boobs was incredibly exciting to Rimuru, though he didn’t like how she had no idea where he was, partially from the annoyance of the situation but mostly because he felt like he was crossing multiple lines at once.

This continued for the rest of Shion’s naked body, where she happily wiped the sweat off her skin, blissfully unaware of Rimru who was forced to go along for the ride. And right when she seemed to be finished, he thought that he could finally take a break, but then she held the washcloth in front of her for a moment. Rimuru wasn’t sure what she was planning, but then everything shook and bucked wildly, sending him flying up into the air. For a moment he thought that he might finally get a break once he landed, but he soon noticed that he was falling in the direction of Shion’s face.

As her face appeared closer and closer, he noticed that her mouth was partially open, filling him with fear. And before he could even shout at her, he landed directly inside it, crashing right under her tongue. The inside of her mouth was humid and sticky, and not to mention wet, and the ‘ground’ beneath him was far too uneven to keep balanced. Shion seemed to notice his presence immediately, as she quickly used her tongue to scoop him up. But because of how much sweat he was coated in, he wasn’t an easy catch, though not by his own choosing. He heard her groan with displeasure the longer it took to capture him, which made sense, since he was covered in filth.

“I can’t believe some dirt fell into my mouth!”

That one sentence was painfully deafening to Rimuru, but after Shion said that, she moved him toward her lips, before spitting him out onto the floor. Rimuru was bruised and battered, and stuck in a puddle of Shion’s spit and sweat, unable to move. While he continued his failed attempts at getting up, he looked up in time to see Shion scowling down at him.

“What is that...? It has to be a bug!”

Rimuru could only sigh, wishing that Shion was a bit less dense, but that was part of her charm. Still, he braced for impact while she stomped on him, smashing him to bits under her sole. If he didn’t change to his slime form at the last second, that might’ve been the end of his crazy reincarnated life. Granted if he changed sooner she probably would’ve realized her mistake, but Rimuru honestly didn’t want Shion to feel guilty. Then again, maybe he was being too kind for his own good.

By the time Shion was finished crushing the ‘bug’ she found, she proudly walked to the main bath, unaware that Rimuru was involuntarily clinging to the bottom of her foot, still in his slime form...

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!


Follow me to see more Shrunk at College stories and commissioned artwork!


https://twitter.com/sheograth10


https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.