- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the second chapter, foot play and light footwear worship. Canon violence and light swearing.

Chapter Two

 

The alarm sounds throughout the base and blaster fire can be heard. The cell had no choice but to fight through as the Imperial Force destroyed most of the ships when they arrived and then landed Stormtroopers to occupy the landing pads. In short Daniel thinks they are screwed. Daniel runs throughout the base until he comes to a corridor with advancing Stormtroopers. Narrowing dodging some blaster fire he takes cover behind some crates and returns fire. He counts three. “Surrender Rebel!” One yells and Daniel responds with blaster fire. He manages to take out one but the other two move behind walls in the corridor split, wanting to retreat more into the base he shoots above them to distract them however as he moves to sprint he is hit in the shoulder and he goes down with a scream. As he lays in pain he assumes that they are just going to shoot him and be done with him however he finds that he is brought up to his feet and dragged away from the sounds of fighting. He soon finds him in the landing area that the Empire is using as the forward command. Color drains from his face as he is brought to Lady Vader. There are stories of the Sith woman that she has a terrible power that makes anyone do what she wants or say what she wants. Not to mention she enjoys torturing her prisoners. “Lady Vader, we caught this one near the Control Room and we thought it was best to leave him to you.” One of the Stormtroopers says and they both toss me to the ground at her feet. “Good work, return to your patrol, your orders still stand secure the base and bring me any officers or leaders.” The two Stormtroops nod and leave me with the vile Sith woman. “You will get nothing from me bitch I wont talk!” She just laughs and all of a sudden I am lifted off my feet and raised in the air and I am forced to look down at the Sith woman. “Who said anything about making you talk. You look like you're a base trooper you wouldn't know anything important that I need. Besides we will soon have your base under our control and we will be able to pull info from your systems as well as speak with your leaders. No you are just going to be something of a stress reliever.” Lady Vader says and then all of a sudden I feel funny I watch as the evil woman seems to get bigger. I blink a couple of times and then I realize, she isn't getting bigger I am getting smaller! I feel my clothes grow on my body and soon I am dropped with my clothes and I struggle to get out of them. When I finally get out and look around I see her boot. I look up past her towering legs and I have to crawl back a bit. Lady Vader was tall before but now she is gigantic! “What have you done to me you monster!” I cry out and that just causes her to laugh. With a flick of her hand I am pulled towards her boot and I hit it when a thud. I watch as she flicks her hand again and sends my clothes away and without thinking I move my hands to crotch. I need to keep some dignity. “So what should I do with you? Should I just crush you to be done with you?” Lady Vader says as she raises her boot up over me. I scream and try to back up to get away and she just slams her boot down right where I was and she laughs. “No, that would be too easy. I have a better idea. I want you to start to kiss my boot right now rebel scum if you don't, I think you can figure it out.” She says laughing. I was about to fight her but well my survival instinct kicks in and against my better judgment I walk back to the boot and give a few kisses on the side. All dignity gone. The evil woman just laughs and reaches down and grabs me. “Good it seems you understand your new place. But it's time for me to join my Stormtroopers and I know just where to put you.” I was about to ask what she meant when I was hit with an awful smell. I look around trying to figure out where it is coming from but I can't find the source. However it is soon revealed to me as Lady Vader moves her hand down into her boot. The smell gets worse as I am dropped onto the moist insole. I cough a few times but then the light is gone as Lady Vader puts her foot in the boot and secures it. I try to fight her foot but it's no use and soon she is playing with me under her sole. It doesn't take long for me to be covered in sweat and whatever gunk is already in the boot. Then my world shakes that could only mean she is walking away. I can only hope my brother and sisters won't have to suffer this or a similar fate.