- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Spoilers for Star Wars Episode III Revenge of The Sith

This is a Star Wars story set in a parallel universe where Anakin is a woman and Canon Darth Vader ended up in her universe and they defeated not only Palpatine in hers but in his universe as well and he rules over both Empires and Ani is his apperentice.

Author's Chapter Notes:

More of the tags will be included as the story goes on providing people like the story well enough.

Chapter One

 

Ani sits looking over a datapad she has received from her agents about a small rebel cell on a planet on the Outer Rim. The planet is not life-bearing so it has no formal Imperial name; it's just called 1N4G5. She is on route to deal with it before it becomes a larger problem in the Dual Empire. Ani looks out the window of her quarters and watches the blue lines of hyperspace go by a few minutes ago it was announced that they will be arriving in the system in ten minutes. Ani gets up from her chair and fixes her hair with the remaining time before they arrive. Just as she steps out of the bathroom the ship drops out of hyperspace and Ani leaves her quarters to move to the bridge. As she goes through the corridors she passes Stormtroopers and naval personnel and an odd droid. Finally she gets to the bridge and the Star Destroyer moves into orbit over the barren planet of 1N4G5 she moves to the captain of the ship. “Captain Hood, status report.” The captain gives a quick salute before speaking. “M’am as we move into orbit we are prepping our scout droids to help find the base or camp. We finished initial scans as you arrived but they found nothing on the surface.” He says nodding. Ani frowns most of the rebel groups she has dealt with haven't been as thoughtful to actually move underground, but then it turns to a smile as that means it may be a bit more fun. “Good, I want my shuttle prepped as soon as we have more information. Also make sure that the system is locked down. I do not want another mistake like in the Corbash system is that clear Captain?” Captain Hood can't help but look at the pouch at her hip and see something move inside and swallows hard. “Of course Lady Vader this group will not escape us.” He says and he turns to speak with another officer as Ani leaves the bridge to go back to her quarters. As she goes she can't help but smile as she uses The Force to open the pouch and pull out a terrified woman into her hand. “Please! I am sorry I will serve you and The Emperor faithfully now!” But Ani just smirks as she pops the woman into her mouth and as she returns to her quarters sucks on the rebel woman and enjoys her taste. As she goes on she soon swallows the woman, sending her to her doom inside of the Sith’s stomach to never be heard from again. Once in her chambers Ani pulls out another tiny from her pouch and brings him to her face. “So are you ready to talk now or should we go through some more interrogation?” Ani says, smirking. The tiny man pounds his fists on her hand. “You will get nothing from me monster! I won't betray my cause! We will defeat you and the Emperor!” Ani just laughs with The Force releases the tiny from her grip, he falls with a hard thud but isn't overly harmed. As he stands up he sees the giant Sith Lord raise her black boot up over him. He runs but doesn't make it far before she slams her foot down in front of him. “Oh better run faster nearly got you.” Ani says giggling and the tiny rebel runs again. She slams down again just missing him and causing him to run into her boot. He then tries running behind her but that doesn't work either as she just steps back and again nearly steps on him. It seems that the Sith is done with that and Ani moves the front part of her boot down on the tiny rebel and lightly presses down. “What can you tell me about the base?” She asks and presses abit down causing the tiny to scream. “Ok ok! There is a mountain range in the southern part. There is a large crater close to it, the main entrance to our base in the mountain is in front of the crater! Please just dont kill me!” Ani then smiles and without another word presses down fully crushing the rebel, she twists her foot making sure he is gone and then moves to clean her boot off and to finish preparing for the mission.

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first story let me know what you think of it.