- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Set in the same universe as Contestant Prize Winners.
A man sits all alone in his single room apartment. He’s lost track of how long he’s been sitting on his bed, he wants to live a normal life, but he can’t. As the man contemplates his fears, the ground starts to shake, a little bit at first, but getting louder and louder with each moment. The man jumps out of his bed and cowers in the corner, taking quick peeks at the window. That’s when he sees the cause of the tremors walk past.

A beautiful red headed giantess walks past his window and continues down the road. This is Mara, she rules this city and all who lived in it. Soon the shakes get weaker and weaker as she walks away. The man sighs and cautiously approaches the window, he’s reluctant, ready to run back at a moment's notice. He looks down and sees people, just like him, cheering for a few people reduced to stains in foot shaped craters. The man looks down in horror, those people were dead and their fellow peers are just celebrating. The man backs away from the window and sits back in his bed.

As he thinks about the dead people, he looks at his hand, mainly the ring on his finger. The ring is an artifact passed for generations from father to son, the man’s father told him that it was from a time before the giantesses. When there were fields of green all over the world, animals weren’t extinct, and humans didn’t have to eat each other to survive. The man tried desperately to imagine such a world, but no matter how hard he tried, he had no luck. The man just examined the ring again, reading the text.

“Super Bowl LXXXVII. Dallas Cowboys.” The man said to himself

The man’s father told him that a super bowl had all the food one could eat. Cows were once an animal that were tasty and humans ate, so cowboys would raise and cook them. Dallas was a city that was destroyed in the giantess war, and the random letters couldn’t be deciphered. As the man looked at the ring, he remembered the day his father gave it to him. It was the same day he saw his father vanish under the sole of the red headed giantess. Ever since then he was absolutely terrified of giantesses. The man did want to have a son to pass the ring down to, but he was too terrified of going outside.

As the man finished studying the ring, his stomach growled. It had been over a day since he ate and he threw it back up. He looked over at the opened food bar laying across the room where he threw it. Made from the victims of the giantess who causes him so much terror. He feels sick eating the remains of another person, but there is no other food source left in the world. The man sighs in defeat as he stands up and leaves his apartment.

He makes his way out and towards the local food store. As he walks past the crushed bodies, he tries to look away from them. Although as the food collection trucks drove buy, the bodies were no longer there. Soon he reaches the small food store and looks around. He feels sick seeing all the colorful wrappers showing giantess faces and feet, but his stomach rumbles again. As he’s about to head inside, he hears loud crashing from his building. It was a giantess, but not the redhead. The man panics and starts to run away, as he runs he watches the giantess destroy the entire apartment building with ease. She’s laughing and smiling, crushing anyone that escapes the debis. Suddenly the giantess looks in the man’s direction and lifts her arm to wave.

“Hey Mara! Long time no see!” The giantess says.

The man is confused, but then looks in the direction he’s running to see the redhead giantess walking towards him. The man tries to stop himself, but he trips and falls right into the giantess’s path. The giantess isn’t even looking down at him as she raises her massive sole over the man’s pathetic body. The man can only scream as she steps down onto him.

“Hey! How’s it been?” Mara says as she keeps walking.

The two giantesses meet up, having a casual conversation about life and bragging about kill rates. The man died as soon as the foot made impact with him, he was now just a stain on the road, nothing more.






A week had passed since the out of town giantess visited, and the apartment building was almost done being repaired. A new giantess had come to visit, so she took her shoes off and relaxed while she waited for Mara.

A young girl skips into the food shop and grabs a Mara Bar, strawberry flavored. She pays the storekeeper and opens up the bright and colorful wrapper. The girl takes a bite and is in instant bliss.

“Yummy!” The young girl says as she chews the first bite of her bar.

As the girl goes in for a second bite, she feels pain, she just bit down on something hard. She pulls it out and sees a metallic ring, crushed and dirty, shrugging she tosses it into the trash as she keeps eating the bar. The filters in the food factory aren’t perfect. The girl walks outside and sees a group of teens running towards a giant high heel, it was resting on its side and there were already people trying to climb in. The young girl smiles as she tosses away the wrapper and runs towards the heel.

The girl makes her way to the heel and sees a boy around her age on his hands and knees, helping the others climb in. She steps onto his back and two boys grab her arms and pull her up. She goes to help the boy up, but there’s already another girl on his back. She just smiles and explores the smelly shoe, but has little time to enjoy it. The visiting giantess flips the shoe back upright and slips it on. As she walks away everyone inside is crushed.

It’s just another day living in a world ruled by giantesses.