- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story commissioned by rayner3 on DeviantArt

-----

“So, what exactly do you have that will help me with my quirk?” asked Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku.

“Your quirk?” Mei Hatsume asked, barely paying him any attention as she busied herself with her new machine.

“You told me you'd give me something for my quirk if I helped you test this new invention out.”

“Oh, that! Eh, don't worry about it; I'm sure I'll think of something.”

“So you don't even have anything ready for me?”

“Like I said, don't worry about it! We have a test to run first!” A switch was flipped and the device began to emit an electric hum, various parts of it beginning to spin. “Okay! This baby should be ready to fire in just a little while.”

“Mei, you swear this invention is perfectly safe?” Deku asked. He was starting to have second thoughts about this.

“Absolutely! The watermelons I tested this one didn't suffer any damage!”

“W-watermelons?”

“Now get ready because here it goes!” Mei announced, pressing a button on the machine.

A thin blue beam shot out of the device, enveloping Izuku's body and filling him with a tingling sensation. Next thing he knew, falling through the air from dozens of feet above the ground. “Gah! Mei!? What's going on?!” He yelled before landing on the ground with a thump. Feeling dazed and winded, but blessedly alive, he lay on the  ground a while, recovering his strength.

“It worked!” Mei's voice boomed out from somewhere far above. Izuku felt the earth shake as a series of resounding THUMPs was heard, their source coming ever closer. Scrambling to his feet, Izuku opened his eyes and saw a gigantic Mei crouched down over him.

“M-Mei!” he exclaimed. “You as big as Mt. Lady!”

“Bigger than that, I'm pretty sure; but that's only compared to you, tiny,” she said.

“Wait... you shrunk me?”

“Not only did I shrink you; I also gave your body increased resistance! Here, let me give you a demonstration,” Mei said, slipping off her shoe before stepping on Izuku with her bare foot. “You feel that pressure?” she asked, grinding her little lab rat underfoot. “There are now thousands of relative tons bearing down on your body, and yet I can tell you're completely intact down there. You're practically indestructible! I could walk around with you under my foot all day and you would still come out unscathed. Now hold on, just let me get a better look at you,” she said, bringing her foot up and and peeling Izuku off of her sole. “Hmm... Well, you look normal, at least. How do you feel?”

“Like a mountain just fell on me,” Izuku said, feeling woozy from his time stuck under Mei's foot.

“Ha! Funny! Aside from that, though. Do you notice anything different in your mind or body?”

“Nothing yet, I don't think.”

“What about your quirk? Can you activate it?”

“My quirk?” Deku concentrated on activating One for All, but however hard he focused, nothing came of it. “I... I can't.”

“A-ha! Just as I thought!” Mei exclaimed.

“Uh, Mei? Is this thing... permanent?”

“That's one of the things I mean to find out! The watermelons grew back in just three days but I'm not sure how long it will last with you.”

“So I could be stuck like this forever!?”

“Not a chance! I'm already working on something to reverse the beam's effects. It will be ready by next week!”

“I'm going to be stuck at this size for a whole week!? How am I going to train? What am I going to tell my teachers?”

“You're a smart kid, aren't you? I'm sure you'll figure something out. Now, I only have a few more questions to ask and tests to run on you...”

“Hello? Mei?” Ochaco Uraraka's voice called from outside the workshop. “Is Deku in there with you? I saw him coming here earlier and I haven't seen him since.”

Mei closed her fist around Izuku before going to open the door. “Ochako! Come in! As a matter of fact, Deku did come over to visit me. Here, let me bring him out,” she said as she led he other girl inside. Then she proudly held out her fist and unclenched it, revealing the minute Deku she held.

“Deku! You're tiny!” Ochako gasped.

“That's right! I asked him over to help me test out my shrink ray and it was a complete success! As you can see, he has been reduced to less than one percent of his original height without any harm!”

“Deku, are you alright!?” Ochaco asked, snatching him out of Mei's hand and bringing him up to her face.

“I'm... just fine... but you're holding me... a bit too tight,” Deku said, barely able to breathe as her fingers compressed his body.

“Oh! Sorry!” she said, relaxing her grip on him. “You're so defenseless like this. I'm going to have to bring you with me, to make sure you're safe.”

“Excuse me! I still have some very important questions for my little test subject here, plus I need to observe his condition to make sure there's no ill side effects!” Mei said, interrupting her.

“No way! Can't you see he needs to be somewhere safe? I'm taking Deku with me and that's final!” Ochaco said, holding him protectively against her chest.

“Oh, alright, alright! I should be doing some more test runs on other humans, anyways. You take Midoriya and I'll see if I can rope in some other guinea pig for this test. My questions can wait until after he's grown back. Just and be sure to bring him to me if he's not back to normal within 72 hours!” Mei said, turning back to tinker with the device.

Ochaco left the room in a hurry, still holding Izuku against her chest lest Mei change her mind and take him away from her. Out in the hallways, seeing that they were alone, she sighed and relaxed, opening her hand up to get a look at Deku again. “Are you okay?” she asked.

“I'm fine! Just feeling a bit... small. Plus I can't use my quirk right now. Maybe it'll come back once I'm back to my normal size. Guess we'll just have to wait and see,” he said, sounding crestfallen. “Thanks for getting me out of there. I was scared I would have to be Mei's lab rat until I grew back!”

“Aw, it was nothing!” Ochaco said, blushing as she walked down the hall. “You know, I said back there that I would bring you with me, but you don't have to stay with me if you don't want. If there's someone else you'd rather I leave you with, I don't mind.”

“If you don't have a problem with taking care of me until I grow back, then I can't think of anyone I'd rather have protecting me,” Deku replied.

“Good! In that case...”

“Hey! Uraraka!”

Ochaco quickly closed her hand around Izuku and hid him behind her back, spinning around to see who had called her. She saw Tsuyu Asui and Momo Yaoyorozu coming up the hall to meet her.

“Oh! Hi! What brings you two here?”

“Did you forget already? You said you wanted to train with us today, remember?” Momo asked.

“Oh, right! I totally forgot about that! Uh, I think I'm going to have to reschedule that for some other day. Something important just came up.”

“Really? You seemed so determined to train with us. What exactly came up?”

“Also, were you just talking to someone before we got here? I thought I heard you speaking,” Tsuyu said.

“No, not at all!”

“You're acting awfully strange. Why are you holding hand behind your back?”

“It's no one! I mean, it's nothing! I mean...” Ochaco sighed. “Alright, I'll show you. Just keep quiet about this, alright?” She held out her hand, showing the shrunken Izuku to the other girls.

“Is that Midoriya?” Momo asked. Izuku stood up and waved at the girls. “What's going on, Uraraka?”

Ochaco explained everything to them. “I see. So you're going to be taking care of him until he grows back. Well, maybe we can help you with that! I doubt you'll be able to keep watch over him at all times; not unless you skip training altogether. We could watch over him for you when you can't do it yourself.”

“You two would do that?” Ochaco asked. The other two nodded.

“Here, let me take care of him for now,” Momo said. “You and Tsu go train together.”

Ochaco glanced at Deku. “Uraraka, you go ahead,” he said, giving her a thumbs up. “You shouldn't skip your training because of me. You need it to be the best hero you can be!” Ochaco nodded, feeling reassured.

“Okay! Here,” she said, handing him to Momo. “See you soon,” she said before going off with Tsuyu to train.

-----

Momo Yaoyorozu entered her dorm room, still carrying the tiny Izuku with her. “Well, since I couldn't train today, I suppose I should at least use this time to study,” she said, dropping Deku off on the table before changing out of her school clothes, stripping off her shoes and socks. She pulled out a big book, along with some sheets of paper and a pencil, and sat down to read. Having little else to do just then, Izuku took the time to exercise, dropping down to do some sit ups.

Time passed and Momo grew more engrossed in her studies, gradually forgetting all about Izuku. She took many of notes writing a lot and sometimes erasing something she had written. After an intense session of writing, she blew on the paper to blow off all the eraser shavings that littered the page. Not only did it blow them off, it also blew her little guest to very the back of her desk, where he slipped into the gap between the desk and the wall and fell all the way down to the floor.

Izuku picked himself up. He figured he should probably do something to get Mom's attention lest he get lost down there, so he set out walking to her bare feet. He made it up to her big toe and was about to poke her when he stopped himself.

Touching a girl's foot like this... wouldn't that be kinda creepy? Even though he had to do it to get her attention, it felt perverted—like something Mineta would do. Still, he had no choice, and so, blushing, he stepped up and hit Momo's toe as if knocking on a door.

Unfortunately for Izuku, Momo was too focused on her studies to consciously notice his touch. She felt it as nothing more than an itch—one she dealt with by wiggling her toes and sliding her foot forward, trapping him under her toes. Once she had him there, she treated him as just some small pebble piece of lint that had made its way to her floor, casually toying with him using her foot. She would pin him under her sole and twist her foot over him, or roll him around between her toes, . This went on for almost half an hour until she suddenly realized that Izuku was gone. She looked everywhere on the table, then got down on her knees to look for him on the floor. Minutes later, she remembered that weird thing she'd been toying with and checked her foot, finally finding him stuck between her toes.

“Sorry about that, Midoriya. I really should have paid more attention to you.”

“I-it's nothing,” Deku said, blushing profusely. “At least it made for good endurance training.”

-----

A while later, Ochaco and Tsuyu came in to Momo's room, having finished their training.

“How's Deku doing, Momo? Is he alright?” Ochaco asked.

“I'm fine, Uraraka,” he assured her from the table. “I just did some exercises and watched Yaoyorozu studied. How did your training go?”

“It was exhausting,” Ochaco sighed, Tsuyu nodding in agreement.

“I'm dead tired,” Tsuyu croaked “Say, Midoriya... Since we're helping you out with this, do you think you could help me with something in return?”

“Not at all! What do you need?,” Deku said.

“Well, I was wondering if you could massage my feet for me. They're killing me after all the training we just did.”

“Y-your f-f-feet?” Deku asked. What was it with this day and girls' feet?

“Are you sure it's okay for him to be doing something like that, Tsu? I mean, would he even be able to do it at his size?” Ochaco said, feeling strangely uncomfortable with the idea of Deku being so close to another girl's feet.

“I don't mind, really. It's the least I can do” he said.

“Thank you, Midoriya. Just let me get ready,” she said, using her long tongue to scoop him up from the table before lying down on Momo's bed and dropping him on her foot.

“Well, I guess I'll go to my room to relax. Bring him over once he's finished with your feet, okay?” Ochaco said, stepping out after the other girls agreed to it.

Izuku waved her goodbye before turning to focus on Tsuyu's feet. Her training really must have been hard, because her foot was really warm and sweaty—so much so that they made the air around him feel steamy. Still, at least he wasn't being rolled around between her toes. He set to work on massaging her, trying to think of it as even more endurance training so he wouldn't feel like such a pervert.

With each of Tsuyu's feet being as big as a football field for him, it took a long time for him to finish just one. By the time he was finishing up the second foot, having only her toes to deal with, he was so exhausted that he slipped and fell into the gap between her toes and couldn't climb back out, as much as he struggled. In fact, his attempts to get out only tickled Tsuyu, causing her to wiggle her toes around him. After a while, she noticed he wasn't massaging her anymore and checked in on him.

“Oh, you're done? You did pretty good. Thanks for that, Midoriya. Anyway, I should take you over to Uraraka now,” Tsuyu said, scooping him up.

It was a short walk to Ochaco's room. “Uraraka? Are you awake?” Tsuyu called out. Almost as soon as she knocked on the door, she heard hurried steps coming form inside before the door saw swung open.

“Is he safe?” Ochaco asked immediately, looking for him in the other girl's hands.

“Don't worry, he's fine; maybe just a little bit tired. Here,” she said, handing him over. “I'm heading to my room now. Be sure to call on me or Momo if you need someone to watch over him for you.”

“Thank you so much. Good night!,” Ochaco said, the closed the door as the other girl left. She carried Izuku to her bed and lay down on it.. “You know, Deku, I've been worried sick about you ever since I handed you off to Yaoyorozu. It's good to have you back in my hands,” she said. The two of them blushed together.

“It's good to be back with you,” he replied. “You know, I gave Tsu a foot massage because she was tired from her training, but she isn't the only one who trained today. What about you? Do you want a foot massage?”

“Me? Is it really okay if I ask you for one? Aren't you exhausted from Tsu's massage?”

“I can manage just fine. Besides, it would be a real shame if I didn't do anything for you. You were the one who saved me from Mei and offered to take care of me in the first place. I owe you a lot, Uraraka.”

“Well, if you really want to do it, I won't stop you.” Ochaco sat up and put one of her feet on the opposite thigh with the sole facing up, then she set him down on it.

Izuku got down on his hands and knees, working diligently on Ochaco's foot. He really wanted to do a good job for her to show her his appreciation, and for a while he did just that, but after such a hard day, he couldn't keep it up for long. He just couldn't keep ignoring how tired he felt. About halfway done with her first foot, his arms collapsed under him and he fell face-first onto Ochaco's sole. He rolled over, breathing heavily. “I'm sorry, Uraraka; I don't think I can finish this.”

“It's okay. You don't have to push yourself so hard; you do enough of that already,” Ochaco said, soothing him with her tender voice. “You deserve some rest, too, after such a rough day. Just let me help you relax.” She moved her legs around carefully so as to not disturb him, then put the soles of her feet together, gently trapping the tiny hero-to-be between her feet. Slowly she began to rub her feet together in what she intended to be a full-body massage.

Deku lay limply on Ochaco's foot, allowing his sore muscles to be kneaded by her warm, soft skin. He felt himself in heaven, silently giving thanks to Ochaco for all her help. It had been a very strange day, not least because of how much of it had been spent with giant girl's feet, but this moment made it all worthwhile.

A while later, Ochaco drew her feet apart, seeing the tiny figure of Deku sleeping soundly on her sole. She smiled down at him, scooping him up as gently as she could and laying him down on her pillow. “Good night, Deku,” she whispered to him before turning off the lights and climbing into bed with him, the last thing she saw before she closed her eyes being the tiny figure of Deku sleeping soundly before her.