- Text Size +

It was just another quiet afternoon for Dana Scully and Monica Reyes in the X Files division. A knock sounded at the door, and Reyes went to open it.

 

A man of medium height, with red hair, entered.

 

“Agents.”, he nodded.

 

“Agent Carroll.”, Monica smiled. “What brings you down here?”

 

‘Just a delivery. Two Starbucks specials, just the way you two like them. Compliments of myself and A.D. Skinner.”

 

Dana looked up. “Very kind of you both.”

 

The man set the carrier with the two cups on Scully’s desk.

 

“Don’t die of too much paperwork.”, he laughed as he walked out.

 

 

“Well, I’m glad he’s gone.”, Reyes said. “Because that means I can do this”

 

The Latina strode over to the redhead, who stood up from her desk. They passionately kissed. Their relationship had moved from work colleagues to that of lovers three months previously. Fraternization between agents was forbidden, but, what the higher ups didn’t know would hurt the two agents.

 

 

Dana nuzzled against Monica’s neck. “That was a better pick me up that the coffee could be”, she grinned.

 

They both sipped from their respective cups.

 

“Mine tastes a little weird. Maybe they used the wrong flavoring?”, said Scully.

 

 

A small stretching sound echoed in the room. Monica noticed that Dana and she were now at eye level.

 

“...Danes..baby..”, she said, mouth gaping.

 

The redhead looked around and saw the room slowly getting smaller. No, Monica was, as well. She was growing!

 

 

Cloth ripped. Dana’s ass busted out of her dress slacks. Buttons popped, as her white dress shirt shredded, showing her expanding breasts.

 

A pain in her crotch caused her to grab at it. A bulge was forming, straining against the zipper of her slacks.

 

With wide eyes, the two saw a huge penis explode from her slacks, tearing the zipper apart!

 

 

As her head slowly rose toward the ceiling, Monica noticed that her girlfriend’s muscles became more defined. A sold six pack of abs showed.

 

Dana’s head hit the ceiling. “Ouch!”, she said in a voice an octave lower then usual.

 

“Monica, sweetheart. You need to go! I don’t think I’m finished growing!”

 

The smaller woman shook her head, “I can’t leave you!”

 

A look of anguish appeared on the giant redhead’s face. “I couldn’t live with myself if I crushed you! Please!”

 

Monica nodded. With a “I love you!”, she fled the room. Luckily, the rest of the building didn’t know what was going on yet, so she was able to escape quickly.

 

As the redhead’s muscular body burst through the floors, her deep, yet feminine voice apologized to the people on each floor.

 

 

Roger Maxwell, sat at his office desk. 45 years with the F.B.I, and he was retiring tomorrow. A life stretched ahead with plenty of free time. He smiled.

 

As a huge rumbling shook his office, he saw something begin to break through the floor.

 

A few seconds later, the most gigantic cock he had ever seen, smashed up, from the floor beneath him. Soon, a huge pair of red haired testicles followed.

 

Roger was caught in the immense genitalia’s pubic hair, and was rushed forward to the window. He heard an almost ear drum shattering voice rumble, “I’m so sorry!”

 

His last thought as the huge balls smashed him through the window was, “And I was almost out.”

 

Reyes ran out of the building, to the skyscraper across the street. Hopping aboard the elevator, she was soon on it’s roof. She looked over to the building, and her jaw dropped.

 

Her partner, the love of her life, was exploding out of the building. Her huge muscular frame shattered the walls. Her head smashed out of the roof, showing terrified blue eyes. Her colossal cock busted through the building’s center, followed by balls about the size of a car.

 

The titaness gritted her teeth. With a yell that shook the downtown area, and shattered a few windows, the flame haired giantess came. Rivers of cum shot from the glans of her circumcised penis.

 

People ran as fast as they could. Some managed to get into buildings. Some were washed away in the tidal wave of the giantess’s ejaculation.

 

Dana’s loud gasps echoed across the downtown area. She thundered,“I’m sorry. Whoever is still in there, hold on if you can.”

 

The building shook as the huge woman moved out of it. Fortunately, most of it held after she removed herself.

 

The world shook with the red haired titan’s steps.

 

“Mon? Are.. are you out here, sweetheart?”

 

Reyes waved and shouted, “Here, Dana!”

 

The giantess moved in front of the building. It had been about half the F.B.I office’s height, so the Latina was presented with a huge close up of her lover’s gorgeous, freckled ass.

 

“Baby?”, the woman boomed.

 

‘I hope this works’, the other woman thought, as she reached out and smacked the left cheek of her partner’s butt.

 

A deafening “OOWWW!”, shattered every window in every building.

 

Dana swung around, and Monica dove to avoid being smacked by her love’s gigantic dick.

 

The redhead crouched, her face filling Monica’s field of view.

 

The smaller woman stared in awe. Seeing Dana’s face so close up, the giant woman looked breathtakingly beautiful. Her eyes were crystal pools of blue. Pretty freckles covered her whole face. The, now huge, soft lips she had kissed not too long ago turned up in a gentle, relived smile.

 

“I’m so glad to see you, love.”, she smiled, tears in her eyes.

 

Monica stepped forward, and planted a kiss on the huge bottom lip.

 

“It’s OK, Danes. I’m OK. WE are going to be OK.” she said, in a voice of unshakable confidence,

 

A large hand, with fingers twice her size, loomed towards her. She hopped onto the open palm. Dana slowly raised her hand to her shoulder.

 

The smaller woman hopped on, grabbing a few vine like hairs to steady her.

 

The titaness rose to her feet. As a shudder passed through her, Dana swelled upwards. The Federal building was half as tall as she was, now.

 

 

“Well, what do we do, next? Seems like you’ve become and X File, yourself.”

 

A booming chuckle echoed, followed by a loud shout of “The Lone Gunmen?” The giant was talking as quietly as she could.

 

“The Lone Gunmen.”, Monica agreed.

 

As her giant girlfriend moved forward, the Latina leaned over, still holding tight to the hair.

 

“Everything looks so small from up here”, she said amazed. “Well, except for one thing.” She smirked at her gigantic beloved’s still erect penis.

 

With another rumbling laugh, the world’s biggest F.B.I agent lumbered off to the paranoid trio’s base of operations.