[Reviews - 41] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A night of  promised shrunken fun with a friend quickly takes a turn for the worse. Our unfortunate protagonist is about to become the sex toy of someone quite familiar to him.

Co-written by Johnsmith10992

Taken over by Vexed chapter 10 and on

Join the discord: https://discord.gg/Kav8XwAwN4 


Rated: X
Categories: Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 82132 Read: 191271
Published: January 28 2021 Updated: August 26 2021
Story Notes:

So it's been 9 years since I wrote Toy for the holiday. It's been a while :) 

After writing the first chapter, Johnsmith10992 joined in and made the story better and more fluent. 

So we decided to join hands and co-write the story! 

So this is how we work: people can join the discord: https://discord.gg/Kav8XwAwN4 

There we talk about ideas and a general outline and yougts does the cold writing. Then Johnsmith10992 makes it into something awesome :) 

Enjoy! Do you want to have influence on the story, or do you have ideas? Join in!

1. Chapter 1: The trickery by johnsmith10992 [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (2709 words)

 

So there is an outline for the first five chapters, after that there is room to develop. Do you want to discuss the possible direction of the story, or do you have another idea? Please join the discord: https://discord.gg/QSBaWQXsS8

And please leave a review after reading, would really appreciate that. Thanks and enjoy!

 

2. Chapter 2: Trapped by johnsmith10992 [Reviews - 0] (6065 words)

Allright! Chapter 2 is here. 

Thank you for the reviews and joining the discord! It's great to talk about the direction of the story. You can join as well:

 https://discord.gg/Kav8XwAwN4

Otherwise, please leave a review. It keeps it fun :)

EDIT: A big thanks to JSM109 for editing the story and make it better! 

3. Chapter 3: No way out by johnsmith10992 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6964 words)

Here it is, chapter 3!

As you can see in the story description, I'm very pleased that johnsmith10992 decided to join in and now we co-write the story. 

So this is how we work: people can join the discord: https://discord.gg/Kav8XwAwN4 

There we talk about ideas and a general outline and yougts does the cold writing. Then Johnsmith10992 makes it into something awesome :) 

Enjoy! Do you want to have influence on the story, or do you have ideas? Join in!

---

4. Chapter 4: Sucked, fucked, and squeezed Part 1 by johnsmith10992 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (9604 words)

5. Chapter 5: Sucked, fucked, and squeezed part 2 by johnsmith10992 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (11677 words)

Decided to post as is instead of combing through it. Apologies for the sloppy mistakes. There's lots to explore in this epic story, as well as a final arc we're cooking up to ensure it gets a proper send off. Though we don't see that coming for awhile. Stay tuned!

 

 

 

6. Chapter 6: Nightcap by johnsmith10992 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (9921 words)

7. Chapter 7: The morning after by johnsmith10992 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (8769 words)

8. Chapter 8: The shop by johnsmith10992 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (12949 words)

9. Chapter 9: Hazel by johnsmith10992 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (8550 words)

10. Chapter 10: Time for the Butt! by Vexed [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4924 words)

Hi, I'm Vexed or VexedStories. I'm very excited to be finally getting involved in Property of Lily with my debut chapter - Time for the Butt. I'll be taking over the writing going forward. As with the rest of this story, Johnsmith10992 comes up with most of the ideas. I just bring them to life. Lots of exciting things to come!

Find where you can read the rest of my stories, join my Discord, how you can support me, and more at the link below:
https://linktr.ee/vexedstories

Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------