- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Meals

 

The brown-stone hallways weren’t designed for a 10 foot tall woman, but they were built wide, tall, and overall grand enough for her to have room. Her heavy steps echoed down the hallway as she moved. Normally, the group meditation would have been over in a less horrific fashion. People from the room she just ravaged would have 15 minutes till themselves before it was their time for meals. This was because those eating had about 15 minutes before they would finish.

 

So, Yun had 15 minutes to make it to the meal room while it was still packed with monks to absorb.

 

The hallway took her to the dorms first though. It was here Yun stayed, albeit in a room she insisted on carving out for herself. Her staff had quickly constructed a sprawling suite that looked far out of place next to the simple dwellings dotting the wide corridor she had entered. Some of her staff were in there now, as they expected her to arrive for her meal.

 

In a sense, she was.

 

Yun didn’t eat with the others, and she certainly didn’t eat the bland unseasoned and un-sauced rice and bread the other monks did. Three times a day, a helicopter arrived exactly 5 minutes before she’d eat. Her staff would fetch the freshly prepared food from the aircraft, then bring it to her room to wait for her. This was of course a huge interruption for the monastery, but it was one of the many accommodations she insisted on being permitted.

 

Yun opened the door to her suite and crouched to get inside. In lieu of a simple bed and a small table, the room had all sorts of ornate furniture for Yun. Four laptops were set upon a long jade table, and her staff were hard at work helping to manage her company. Yun’s personal furniture in the form of a lush, plush bed, private walled-off bathroom, and her own table and laptop were untouched. She even had a massage table in one corner, with a masseuse of hers on standby.

 

A pleasant scent hit Yun’s nostrils. On the round dining table just ahead was a tray containing an elaborate 5-star lunch. She walked towards it under the confused gazes of all her staff. They had jumped to attend to her mere moments after she opened the door, and needless to say they were quite surprised to see their boss looming over them at 10 feet in height with a subtle sort of glow around her.

 

Yun didn’t bother with utensils. She simply moved her hand over the dish and sucked the food into herself. From the perspective of her staff, the meal drew into her body on contact and disappeared without any distortion of her form. Still, she made a pleased expression as she somehow gleamed the rich flavors nonetheless.

 

One of Yun’s staff spoke up. A personal assistant of hers.

 

“Y-yun”, said the meek woman. “Are you ok? You’re... much taller. Did-”

 

The young 10ft tall woman wrapped her fingers around the employee’s skull. The employee winced for the worst from her cruel boss, but Yun simply rubbed the shorter woman’s hair.

 

“I learned a great deal here at the monastery.”, began Yun. “The most important lessons I taught myself, though.” She smiled. “Typical, isn’t it? In any case, there’s nothing else for me here. It’s time to leave.”

 

The staff, still confused, let out a smile. They weren’t exactly pleased with their accommodations, which were far more meager than Yun’s of course.

 

“T-that’s wonderful.”, said the assistant. “I can start calling in more staff to help pack up and move. But, if I may ask, are we going to go with you now, o-or will one of the company helicopters come get us later.”

 

Yun smiled.

 

“You’re coming with me now. All of you are.”

 

The palm of Yun’s hand opened up like a maw. The associated arm twitched, then widened. The other staff were too shocked to move, and they stared in horror as the assistant’s head was sucked right into Yun’s palm. The arm widened further as the assistant, legs kicking, was sucked right into the limb. Yun’s forearm bulged like a fed-serpent’s body, and the sounds of screams mixed with the crunching of bones. All the remaining staff quickly figured out that whatever Yun had done to the inside of her arm made it have ‘teeth’ for the moment.

 

Through an outline protruding against Yun’s fair flesh, they saw the assistant crushed to bits. Next, and even more disturbingly, they saw the bulge of Yun’s arm shrink as their coworker was digested away with the sound of screams.

 

Yun turned to the other staff, sitting at the table and managing Yun’s calls, investments and the like. She turned her hand towards them and they saw a circular maw, rimmed with teeth and filled with flailing, tendrillic tongues.

 

The towering woman giggled.

 

“What is it? You should consider it an honor to join me so soon. Ah, you’re confused at how this is possible? Well, needless to say my body is far less beholden to the laws of physiology than yours are. I’ve transcended those, and much much more. Now, as your boss I order you to come to me~”

 

Naturally, they were all frozen in horror. Yun laughed.

 

“As expected. You are lucky I’m a generous employer. I’ll fetch you myself~”, said Yun. The tongues of her hand-maw shot out to rope around one of the three remaining assistants. The woman was tugged right into Yun, not even chewed as she traveled up the impossibly tall woman’s arm. Once that woman’s head reached the inside of Yun’s shoulder, they were digested in a quick, sizzling-sounding manner and the bulge disappeared.

 

The other two made a run for the door, but Yun was closer to that exit. She merely stepped to the side and their panicked selves stumbled right into her body. Just like with Master Hui, they just passed right through Yun’s robes and into her body. She let their two consciousness suffer in her form a bit, as penance for having tried to flee.

 

While those sentient minds stewed in her superior self, Yun moved to the back of the room where the masseuse was hiding. She smiled, then lifted the woman like a rag doll and stuffed the woman into her own body. Only on that new mind’s arrival did she digest it and the two others, and a little grunt slipped passed Yun’s lips.

 

‘Every single person is one step closer to wholeness~’, she thought, pleased.

 

Yun left her room and got back on her path in the hallway. The other rooms were all clear. It wasn’t until she passed the dormitory area of the monastery that she started seeing some stragglers in the hallway here and there. Invariably, they’d be too surprised and shocked to move. Invariably, Yun would smile at them, pick them up by their heads, and shove them through her robes and into her 10ft-tall body for absorption.

 

Her aura of absorption shimmered imperceptibly brighter the more people she consumed. Even as she ingested entire humans, she still consumed the air--and just a smidge of the very fabric of spacetime--around her in a small radius. Even still, every step of her bare feet left behind a smooth imprint from where she absorbed matter under-step.

 

The dining hall of the monastery was even larger than the meditation chamber. There was no door leading in and out, just an open doorway from the hallway to the room.

 

Simple tables were laid in rows along with simple chairs. Simple meals adorned the smooth surfaces of the tables, and the monks ate them quietly and with gratitude. Yun had only been in this room once before, during a tour she insisted on when she arrived just a week ago. She certainly never ate here.

 

‘There’s a first time for everything’, Yun thought.


Slowly, heads turned towards the 12ft tall woman that entered the dining hall; she had grown a couple feet from absorbing her staff and a few meals on the way. What little sound there was in the well-lit chamber snuffed out as all eyes landed on her.

 

“I hope you don’t mind joining me for a meal~” said Yun. She laughed, at her own pun, then got started on getting them all.

 

Yun was far from the biggest she could grow now, but even growing much as she could, she wouldn’t be able to fill the dining hall with her body. Instead, as before, she got creative.

 

Her hands clasped together as though in a respectful bow. Instead of leaning her body forward, though, she *lowered* it into the floor. At least, that’s what it looked like at first glance. Soon, the monks sussed out what was really happening. Yun had puddled her legs into the floor and her flesh, like a puddle, started spreading across the floor of the dining hall.

 

The smooth and soft flesh-creep fanned out far too fast to be avoided. The lower half of her body spilled across the room from her body all the way to the far corner and every point between. Within just a few seconds, the entire room was covered with the uniform perfection of her fair skin. Yun may not have been ‘whole’ enough to grow to take up the whole room, but she could manage enough surface area of flesh to take up the floor.

 

Of course, this new ‘floor’ wasn’t perfectly thin. There was a bit of thickness to it; more than enough for her to play with. As many monks inevitably stepped onto the living floor, they found themselves ‘stuck’ as bits of her flesh there reached up to engulf them up to their ankles. A few wiser monks hopped onto the tables instead, doing their best to avoid making contact.

 

‘They can watch first.’, thought Yun.

 

The ensnared monks desperately tried to get free. Their bodies shimmied, shuddered, and twisted. Their little dances were amusing, but Yun reminded herself not to get *too* distracted. To looks of horror from those on the table safe-havens, Yun willed her flesh to completely engulf the trapped monks.

 

The skin didn’t just come up like the reverse draping of a blanket. Instead, it warbled and bulged out around them like a worm’s body over prey. Only once the flesh was as tall as the monks did it open wide to reveal a horrific interior. Sharp fangs lined the fleshy walls, dripping with some sort of acid. In between all the teeth were fleshy little nubs: villi, like in ones intestines. Here, they were scaled up and seemed to wiggle in delight at the thought of company against their corrosive touch.

 

One monk, not willing to let one of his friends go, jumped off the table onto the trapped companion. Yun smiled at the display, then promptly engulfed him alongside the one he was trying to save. The fleshy digestive pods she made all slammed shut after their pry, one by one, as though to ensnare them in a deadly cocoon. As the morsels quickly dissolved, she moaned at the increasing feeling of fullness. The volume of her bliss almost dwarfed those muffled screams. Almost.

 

Once the screaming died down, so too did her lustful cries. She looked out to see the other table-riding monks. They crouched, trembling in horror at the events that transpired.

 

“Ah, don’t be so frightened. All pain is transient after all; pleasure too--for you all, at least. Now, no more cowardice. I’ll be taking you all with me here~”

 

The fleshy floor beneath the tables stirred. The cocoons were long since dissolved, along with their contents. Now, little waves of Yun’s flesh pushed and shifted to try and knock over the tables like wayward lifeboats in a roaring sea. She succeeded eventually, with her ‘waves’ too hard to resist. The monks fell and promptly sunk. Her flesh filled the holes of their eyes and mouths to ‘drown’ and digest them from the inside.

 

Another batch of dozens of minds screamed and struggled within her. Her spread out floor-flesh curled and twisted as she processed the pointed sensations of pleasure. Steadying her resolve, she dissolved them into her greater self. Her entire body, including the spread out puddle of her ‘lower half’, positively vibrated at the ensuing climax. Yun roared a moan throughout the monastery, but by now it was empty, and no one could hear it.

 

Smiling, Yun regathered herself quite literally. All her flesh moved back to her body, and she was nice enough to clean up any mess along the way. By the time her body had its natural shape back, the dining hall floor was smooth down to atoms with what she absorbed. The tables, too, were taken into her new and towering 25 foot tall form.

 

With Yun once again growing her robe with herself, she moved towards the monastery’s front entrance. Her thudding feet broke the stone floor beneath, dust and fractures absorbed through her aura. She didn’t bother to open the doors and attempt to crouch through. Instead, she simply smashed past them, breaking open the front wall itself.

 

The monastery had no purpose to her anymore. She eyed the wide and many stairs leading down the mountain. The flights sat beneath the blue and mostly clear afternoon sky. Yun took a deep breath of the fresh air, absorbing it in lieu of giving back with an exhale.

 

It was time to reach a more typical form of civilization.