- Text Size +

(self.tiny_relationship_advice)

submitted 32 minutes ago by u/itsamike

 

Hey, all! First time posting here, how do you do? ^_^

I just recently shrank down for the first time and had a great time with my GF. We were totally eager to try it again, and figured we'd do it on her next week off work (I'm just a student without a summer job, she's the one who wears the pants in the relationship). Well, that week just ended and it didn't go great. I took a big enough dose for a weeklong shrink thinking it'd be easier than popping a pill every couple of hours, since we're not going anywhere and I figured I'd use it as an excuse to clear my head and stop hammering away at commissions for a while. We got like a half hour of snuggling in before her boss called her in and strongarmed her into postponing her vacation days due to being understaffed. Here I am stuck at half an inch tall for a whole week and my girlfriend suddenly has a nine-hour shift every day. We talked about what to do and decided that I should stay in her house till the shrinking wears off cause my sister's pet dog has never been fond of me and he's actually eaten a couple tinies before (long story, sister brought home two guys and they got themselves eaten) so I thought it'd be kinda dangerous for me. This is where stuff went really wrong.

I learned that her big sister apparently friggin' hates me. She thinks I'm some loser who'll never make her happy. Apparently it doesn't help that I'm going to art school instead of pursuing what she'd consider a "real" career. She's never been very friendly to me but she's also never been mean to me, so I didn't know about her hatred of me until after my girlfriend left for work and left me in her sister's care. Her sister pretty quickly broke the news to me about how much she despises me by dropping me down the back of her panties and shoving me all the way up to her asshole, pausing so she could fart on me, and then pushing me as far up her bowels as she could. I'll spare you the rest of the details, but let's just say that she was far from done with me. The whole week was full of gross torture from her, and she told me the only reason she wasn't keeping me as her butt plug all week is cause my girlfriend would find out. She threatened to dispose of me by the end of the week if I tattled on her, and said that I better break up if I don't wanna get "accidentally" drugged with shrinking pills at a bad time. I think she made a mental note whenever I reacted particularly poorly to what she was doing, because she brought up all the worst things she did to me as things I could look forward to if we stay in a relationship.

I kept my trap shut all week and tried telling my girlfriend once I was big again. She said she believed me, but you know how sometimes you say something crazy and people tell you they believe you but they really don't? Yeah it was like that. I think she thinks the drugs have some hallucinogenic side effects or something. I'm not sure what to do here, I really don't wanna break up, I'm head over heels for her, but her sister's a total bitch and I could die here. Even if her sister just takes out her anger on me and doesn't do anything that leaves lasting damage, it's not exactly fun being sniffed up someone's nose and getting sneezed out partway through a journey down her throat. Boogers are a nightmare to get off your hair at regular size, imagine when you're the size of one. Anyway, I guess for now I can just try to keep my distance It's not like my girlfriend's sister lives with her, she's almost 10 years older and has kids of her own, but she visits semi-frequently and I've seen her almost every time I've been over at my girlfriend's. I don't think her sister would try anything funny at my house (I don't even think she knows where I live), but I'm super paranoid about going over to her house and having something spiked. Any suggestions on what to do? I'm sure most of you will suggest breaking up, but I'd really like it if it didn't come to that.