- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Came up with this idea while talking with a friend about relationship advice subreddits. Figured it could be a fun format for storytelling, and thought it could even feature some interactivity. To my understanding, reviews on this site don't necessarily need to be actual reviews, so feel free to leave responses to the posts that make up the chapters as though you were responding in a real Reddit thread. There's an option to review specific chapters, and that would help me know which post is receiving responses. My current intent is for every post to be a one-off, but there may be character follow-ups in the future.

(self.tiny_relationship_advice)

submitted 12 hours ago by u/jaredxjensen

 

So, my bf has really been pushing for me to anal vore him and I was kinda against it but he managed to talk me into it. When we were getting ready, I said he should take his phone with him so he could tell me if anything went wrong. Everything actually went really well in the act, but when we finished, he texted me that he wants to stay inside me. I'm not really comfortable with that, I don't want him getting hurt, but he says that the only way he's leaving my ass is if I shit him out, which is really fucking gross. I don't wanna dig him out of my crap. It's been 2 hours and I don't know what to do. It's not just about being gross, I think he could get lightheaded in there or something. Especially since I just tried farting him out before typing this up. Anyway, help? Has this ever happened to you ladies? What did you do? Was your SO okay?

edit: No, I'm not flushing him down the toilet (even though I already texted him threatening to do that) and while I do have a pet, I'm not gonna bury my boyfriend under one of my cat's turds just to teach him a lesson. Honestly, he'd probably enjoy it.

edit 2: I texted him telling him that I'm never anal voring him again if this is how he's gonna act. He texted me back saying that he better cherish it while he can. I fucking swear, forget burying him in cat shit, I'm getting tempted to bury him in cat food and let Ruby gobble him up so that he can be cat shit. It'd probably suit him since he's being a real piece of shit right now.

edit 3: Guys, I'm not actually feeding him to my cat. I'm not a fucking murderer. Doesn't mean a girl can't entertain the fantasy. :P

update: Well, we're still at a stalemate and I kinda don't give a shit (heh) anymore. Gonna go to sleep. Honestly considering dumping him after I, y'know, dump him in the morning.

update 2: Okay I really fucked up here, I called 911 already but I need help. So, I woke up and went to the bathroom. He dug himself out of my turd and floated to the surface. I told him off and called him a shitty boyfriend, then went to get a q-tip or something for him to climb on so I didn't have to touch him. While I was halfway across the house, I heard the toilet flushing. My little sister was in the bathroom. I told her that he was in there and she freaked out, said she didn't see or hear him and just sat down and took a dump. We called 911 and they said they were contacting the authorities, that all we could do was remain calm, that this happens all the time. Is that true? Is there really a chance for him? I was and still am furious at him, but I love him. Please give me some hope here, I really need that right now.