- Text Size +

(self.tiny_relationship_advice)

submitted 8 days ago by u/tinycuriousTA12345

 

Using a throwaway since SO knows my reddit username. Not going into too much detail about us for that same reason.

My SO recently propositioned size play. I've had some good experiences with some of my exes as both giant and tiny, so I was inclined to say yes, but then she said something that threw a spanner in the works. She told me, full disclosure, that she accidentally killed her last boyfriend in size play. She said that he made her breakfast, shrunk himself and hid in the plate. Apparently he left her a card on her desk that she didn't see till hours later. She said she found him (or, well, what was left of him) in her next bowel movement despite her best efforts to throw him up. I've heard of morons getting themselves eaten, so I don't really have reason to doubt her. She's always been very honest to me, but the biggest red flag is that she is into mouth play and would like to do it with me. I didn't really know how to ask her, but I think an experience like that would be traumatic and she'd never want to do size play again. She says she'll be really careful if I agree, and won't hold it against me if I don't. I said I'd think about it. So, thoughts? Similar experiences? I'm aware that anyone who, you know, died won't be around to respond, but any survivors of near-death shrinking experiences care to weigh in?

e: Fine, some more details. I'll just deal with it if she finds this. We've been dating for almost three years and she's almost a decade older than me. She's definitely had more romantic partners than me (though, as far as I'm aware, only one of them died) and apparently she's been into size play since high school. She says she's super careful when handling tinies, and the one accident she had proved fatal. She didn't put it this way, but it's entirely because of the guy's stupidity. Regardless, I can't help but feel slightly uncomfortable knowing that her ex-boyfriend went on a one-way trip through her digestive system. She's been nothing but good to me and I wanna give back. Fuck it, I think I'll take my chances.

update: Geez, everyone, chill out. This past week I got more PMs than I have in my entire life using the internet. Relax, I survived. I totally forgot about writing this thread, I only logged back onto this throwaway because I happened to find it on r/all. She was nothing but gentle with me. We kept the shrinking to a few inches tall to minimize the risks while still being able to have fun. I don't think we'll do this very often, but I'm open to laying down on her tongue again. Since I'm sure you're all gonna be itching for details, and to that all I can say is: that's none of your business. That said, since I'm the one who came to you all with the questions, I'll address the concern I've seen most of you voice: Yes, she's into vore. No, she doesn't wanna vore me and she didn't enjoy voring her ex. She's not a psychopath. Also, to all of you who keep posting "god i wish that were me" and other shit like that: go to horny jail.