- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commissioned story 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey, hey ^-^ 

 

Just another quick commission that I figured I should drop here. If you're interested in seeing more, come drop by our Discord where new stories are dropped and polls for future ones are made. :D 

 

https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

 

See ya later~ 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

 

 

Hell, is a cruel place to end up in. For the souls that come here, and even for the denizens who resided in it already, the land is unfit for anything to prosper. Fire rains down in one layer, and an arctic cold bites at the flesh in another. It’s a place where no matter how to resound you may have once been, it will eat away at you until nothing remains.

 

And, it’s a perfect environment, for certain guardians of the land, such as the one right now sniffing the air intently. Sitting upright much like a canine would, a large woman with pitch-black skin breathed in the scents around her, as her piercing red eyes shifted over the mountainous region, she was residing in.

 

She had midnight fur over various parts of her body, giving her a wild look. But that was because she was. For she, was a Hellhound. Their kind was numerous in the ever-growing lands of the underworld. And they took their duties very seriously. And her time had finally come.

 

Perking up as she heard a horn sound off in the distance, the feral woman grinned exposing her sharp fangs before she kicked off the ground and began the hunt. New souls were beginning to funnel into her realm. And it was time for the culling~.

 

Whoever she found, would be her plaything for all eternity~.

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

Awakening to the sound of a loud ringing that seemed to shake the very ground he was on, A young man appearing in his late twenties roused slowly before wincing from the heat all around him. It felt like a sauna!

 

Looking around perplexed, the stranger blinked slowly as he tried to recall how he ended up here. Wherever here even was… At the moment, however, he couldn’t even remember his name. Let alone the circumstances that ended with him in this… desolate place.

 

Everything was huge… There were mountains on all sides of him, and they towered higher than any other ones he could recall ever had. They were jagged, almost like teeth closing in to chew him up…

 

Shuddering from the thought of being in somethings waiting jaws, the befuddled man got up slowly, before frowning even further. He was naked… Now he was really confused why he was here. Had he gone out hiking? Was his home around here? Was he abducted…?

 

Hearing a bloodcurdling howl off in the distance, goosebumps traveled down the flummoxed stranger's spine before he started to walk around. ‘Where, am I going?’ Where was there to go? He didn’t know what was happening at all!

 

Wracking his mind intently, various images began to pass through his subconscious. He saw… blood. And people… And, cops? Maybe. People in uniforms were there. What was going on…?

 

Feeling his stomach drop as he recalled a pain in his chest, the naked man gulped before touching his abdomen. He remembered getting shot at. But there didn’t appear to be any bullet holes or even scars on him. It must have been, a dream… So, was this a dream too?

 

Hearing another howl once more, albeit, much closer, the confused stranger shook his head before he started running. He didn’t know why he was here, but… something told him, that he didn’t want to meet whatever that cry belonged to…

 

Running through the cavernous pass, a loud panting echoed behind him somewhere. Something was pursuing him. The urge to get away was even stronger now. Forcing each foot to inch further than the last, the exasperated man suddenly stopped, as he came to the edge of the cliff he had been on.

 

Over it, he saw what could only be described as an utter nightmare. Lakes of lava ran as far as the eye could see. Different creatures all of the various sizes stalked around. And from what he could make out, there were thousands of people, all being tortured down below…

 

Cupping his mouth as he took a step back in horror, images suddenly started to flood back to him. He was beginning to remember now. Remember, his death. He had died… And it appeared, that instead of going up, he had gone down…

 

‘T-This can’t be real… It’s a dream! N-No, a nightmare!’ Shaking his head, the naked man turned back around… but the direction he had come from was now blocked, by a monstrous being…

 

It appeared feminine in a way. It seemed, like some type of large black dog woman with glowing red eyes. Her breasts were what gave it away that it was female. They were rather large and hung in the air in front of her. But, as startling as this… thing, was… her size was even worse.

 

She was towering over him like a five-story building! It suddenly made sense why this mountain was so massive. It was accommodating to denizens here of her size and not his. And judging from the snarling noises the creature in front of him was making, he was in her territory…

 

Taking a step back, the naked man gulped seeing the edge of the cliff behind him. He had a monster in front of him, and a fall that was easily a few hundred miles down. There was nowhere for him to run.

 

Grinning eagerly, the larger creature licked her lips as steam radiated off her body. Pacing towards the smaller man, the Hellhound let out a guttural growl as she smelled him over. He was perfect. The smell of blood on his hands was driving her mad! She had found the perfect plaything right out the gates of hell… It was a wonder no other hound found him yet… She wasn’t about to let him escape her grasp!

 

Lunging forward as the tiny man screamed, the Hellhound leaped over the much smaller human before positioning herself behind him and stopping any attempts he may have tried in regards to jumping. That would be a waste… She had a better plan in mind for him!

 

Moving her hand down as her fur sizzled audibly, the larger woman whimpered in excitement as she heard him scream from the *gentle* pressure she applied to his body. He was so frail… So weak and helpless! Such a cute and delicious little soul to torture! But where to begin?

 

Crying out in pain as the air in his lungs was forced out, the battered man looked up in terror as the gigantic feral woman looked at him obscenely. Her tongue hung out as she panted licentiously. Was she getting off to this or something!?

 

Trying to crawl away, the tiny man found, that he could do nothing. The pressure on him was far too much to escape. He was helpless, to whatever this thing had planned for him. Was he going to get eaten? Crushed? What did it want!

 

Feeling her temperature rise as she got hotter with excitement, the hellhound licked her lips as she felt her excitement beginning to peak out. There were so many places she wanted to stick this little morsel! But one took priority. She had all eternity to experiment with him!

 

Dragging the man painfully towards her crotch, the Hellhound watched in glee as she saw the horrified look on the smaller mortal’s face as her glowing red, knotted dog cock began to emerge from her sheath just as eager to greet him.

 

Gasping in horror as he saw the massive animalistic phallus nearly double the size he was, the naked man cried out in terror as he was slowly dragged towards it. This was disgusting! What kind of hell was this?!

 

As his body was pressed into the slick, sticky flesh of the hellhound, their bodies suddenly both began to grow hotter as sweat beaded off them. The smell, it was horrendous! It felt like he had suddenly been buffeted by a wave of musk!

 

Panting as her body instinctively pulled in the heat around her, the feral woman grinned as she began to press the smaller human into her knot. He felt perfect on it! His squirming flesh was tickling her wonderfully!

 

Rubbing him back and forth as he wailed helplessly, the overeager girl bit her lip as she felt her orgasm starting to approach. This was too soon! Her first time with a human had to be special! He was her soul now after all. He needed to know his place…

 

Moving the thrashing man up to the tip of her cockhead, the Hellhound howled in pleasure as she smeared her sticky pre-cum over the smaller human before pressing him face-first into her knot as it heated up painfully.

 

Screaming as his body felt like it was being seared into the smelly creature’s doggy dick, the struggling finally ceased as he felt the pressure leave him, but he was… stuck. Wincing as he tried to peel his cheek off the hellhound’s penis, the tiny man was once more horrified to find, that he was now somehow plastered to it! What had she done?!

 

Licking her lips as she admired her work, the Hellhound sneered at the tiny human before grunting as she tried to will her knot to react to her. After a moment, she was rewarded, as it began to withdraw back into her large sheath.

 

Seeing the approaching crevice, he was being pulled into, the plastered man cried loudly for her to stop before tugging and bouncing his body wildly as he tried to free himself from the dog girl’s smelly phallus… but, all he did was stroke her excitement. Unbeknownst to him, the greatest thing to Hellhounds was the cries of misery from their victims… And he was doing wonders on her.

 

Grinning as drool began to escape her lips from her lustful state, the Hellhound watched in amusement as the tiny man began to vanish into her sheath along with her knot. As the last of the screaming human's head vanished into her along with the tip of her penis, the larger woman growled gutturally before her body began to heat up.

 

The effect was immediate, and the struggles the tiny man was making began to stimulate her tenfold! A little heat in his kennel would torment him some more. But something even better was about to come!

 

Crying loudly as salty fluids slid down his throat, the cock-bound man frantically thrashed to no avail as a foul musky stench began to get laced into his body. The smell before had been bad but this was pure hell! He couldn’t even remember what the air before this thing arrived had smelled like.

 

But even worse… his skin was starting to burn as something sticky began to trail over him. What was happening!? It was getting even hotter now, and the smell changed entirely. He needed, to escape before he was burned alive!

 

Humping the air weakly as she whimpered, the Hellhound panted softly as she felt herself close to climax now. It was hard, to cum like this. But, the feeling of the tiny man within her was just enough, to do it!

 

Howling finally as she felt her orgasm reached, the feral woman cried out as she felt her sheath flooded with her warm cum as it began to shoot out of the small slit due to the excessive amounts coming out.

 

Immediately the struggles resumed… before, they began to lessen… and then finally disappear altogether. The tiny human had drowned in her burning cum…

 

Grinning savagely, the Hellhound simply shook her head. That wouldn’t do. She didn’t wait this long for a human plaything just to kill him again… only once.

 

Touching the lump in her sheath where the man resided, the feral woman snarled in delight as she felt frantic movement suddenly thrashing around again before it eventually faded. That was twice now…

 

She wondered, how many times she should torture him this way before she got bored of it. He would never truly die. But, constantly waking up and drowning in her burning semen was probably a worse fate… And that was beginning to excite her again.

 

Feeling her knot starting to deflate a little before swelling up once more from the stimulation, the ebony creature howled her excitement before she began to buck her hips again. She wanted to go another round! Or possibly several. Just how long could she keep this up, before she broke her human?

 

Hopefully, he sinned plenty. The more he had, the longer it would take to strip away what little was left of his humanity. Oh, the fun they would have indeed~.

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Gasping in pain, the tiny man immediately clenched his mouth shut in an attempt to not swallow more of the hellacious feral woman’s cum… but, nothing came this time. He had lost track of how many times he woke up to the feeling of that beasts’ thick fluids forcing their way down his gullet scalding him from the inside out before it started all over again!

 

Had, it finally ended? Taking the moment to see where he was, the tiny man felt, different now. He wasn’t stuck to that thing’s disgusting penis anymore! But it didn’t feel like he was free either…

 

The heat around him was just as hot as that monster’s sheath was, or possibly even more so. Moving a hand forward, his fingers sunk into something soft… and squishy. Feeling it pulsate under him, the smaller man gasped before coughing as the noxious air around him finally set in. The stench was even worse than that dog’s musky dick had been!

 

Shaking his head as he tried to back up, the smaller man suddenly hit something. Hearing an audible squelch sound before stream suddenly enveloped his sightless prison, the tiny human whimpered from the unknown as he began to crawl away. He needed, to get out of this hellhole!

 

Crawling forward aimlessly, his face suddenly collided with something moist and squelching before he gaged as some of it slid into his mouth. It tasted like shit! Where the fuck was, he?!

 

Turning away in his cramped quarters, he began to crawl away again before hitting something else with the same consistency as the last. He had no idea where to go… But the smell was beginning to get worse, and worse…

 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

 

Lounging on her side after what had probably been a dozen orgasms in a row, the Hellhound yawned tiredly as she lazily gazed out at the never-ending red set skies. She hadn’t expected to get so bored with that form of torture as she had. Hopefully, this human could keep her amused or she might have to find another plaything eventually.

 

That would be troublesome though. Fighting her kind of souls to torture was a pain. Right now, though, she just wanted to relax. Clenching her ass tightly, the feeling of movement within it pleased her greatly.

 

Moving a hand up to her plump rear, the feral woman squeezed her pert cheek before grunting loudly. Soon enough, a small, *pfft* sound escaped before she grinned as the wiggling sensation inside of it intensified.

 

This mortal could stay kenneled in her ass until she was ready to play again. Right now, though, she wanted to take a nap. But first…

 

With the glow of her eyes, the Hellhounds body suddenly began to heat up as she felt the wiggling in her beginning to grow frantic. A little burning sensation from her shit touching him would keep him crawling in her for a long, long time.

 

What a wonderful feeling, to have as she curled up to enjoy her nap~.

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

What had it been…? A year… A decade? Maybe it was only a day… and it just felt longer.

 

 

Watching as he hung suspended in the air, the soul-broken man gazed down below as he saw his hellish tormentor's knot coming towards him. Or more, he to it. It was that time again…

 

Whenever he got accustomed to one form of torture, the feral dog woman put him somewhere else on her body. He had drowned in her shit and cum countless times. Been burned alive inside her various body parts. And at one point even ended up in her belly and came out the normal way *food* did.

 

It seemed she had found a new way to punish him. If only, he could remember what it was he was being punished for…

 

All he could remember was her…

 

 

Lowering the human into the tip of her knot, the Hellhound grinned sadistically as she heated her penis. Would she cum first and shoot him out? Or boil him alive until she finally came! There were so many things that could happen! And she was eager, to try them all out…

 

Letting out a howl of pleasure as she poked the tiny man’s head down past her glands, the fiery girl began to stroke herself as she felt the small lump that was the man's body beginning to slide down her urethra and nestle deep into her prick.

 

She might keep him in here for a few years. Her ass was beginning to bore her. Plus finding him in her shit piles each time afterward was too troublesome.

 

Like this though, she could feel him nice and close to her… right where he belonged~.

 

 

Pumping her knot as her body began to heat up again, the Hellhound grinned savagely as the wiggling began. It had only been a short plip in the time since she acquired this one… but, she would relish breaking him, over, and over, and over…

 

Watching as her precum began to dribble out, the feral woman smirked before poking her scrotum, and the wiggling started over again. He gave up too easily. She would have to torture him even more for that!

 

She wanted him fighting and screaming to live! It made it all the better when she ground the life out of him each day…

 

His afterlife was only just beginning. And she was his jailer, for all eternity.

 

They would never be apart… and he would never, escape her eternal torment.