- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this is my first time trying this so i apologise for the trash writing and the inevitable spelling and grammer mistakes. 

You wake up  to the sound of your alarm which you quickly silence.  hear your mom call up to you "Hurry up James you're gonna be late"  It was time to go to school so you quickly get out of bed but you then remember you have science class first thing in the morning which rapidly dampens your mood. Your science teacher Ms Lynch had it out for you. You were now ready to go to school and you set out full of dread.As you near the school you almost turn around but you steel yourself and jsut hope you can get through science class. Walking in the door of the science lab you take your place and wait for class to begin.

Ms Lynch arrives wearing a beige jumper a white skirt, black tights  and a pair of black open toe pumps. She sits at her desk and begins the lesson which was something about the stages of photosynthesis but you were not paying attention. All in all class was going well and was almost over but as everyone was getting ready to leave she looks at you with the trace of a grin still on her face and says "James you stay after class". There it was, time for another scalding. You trudge up to her desk expecting another lecture but instead she tells you to go into the eqipment closet and get a strip of magnesium for her as she needs it for her next class. You carry out the order and as you leave the closet you feel a sharp pain in your neck which caused you to start shrinking rapidly.

You turn and see Ms Lynch as she stares at you and her red lips smiling at you. You're forzen in place as you slowly come to terms at the situation. She breaks the silence by finally saying "Well my hypothesis worked as expected and I can finally get rid of you, what was your name again not that it matters now that you a one inch speck on the ground". Your heart is racing just from the booming of her voice, you look around and see just how large her pumps are. you can make out her big and second toe which are covered by a pair of black tights and her toenails are painted black. "Well you dont have to worry about dying down there as your durability is at the max". You look back up at her and truely relise just how big she is but your examination of your science teacher is broken by the sounds of talking and footsteps. "Well thats my next class coming and I cant let any of them see you so im going to put you in my pumps". She quickly grabs you and you dont even protest as you know you cant stop whats about to happen but as she hovers your body of the maw of her black pump you cant help but scream and attempt to escape. "Dont worry I will take you out when i get home" she says as she condemns you to her shoe. 

You hit the leather insole and role down to where her toes would come to rest. "Try to squirm down there so I dont forget about you down there as you are pretty small and if you piss me off I WILL turn down your durability and smash you to bits". She smiles down one last time before giving you a short tease of her wiggling her toes inside her tights. she places her foot snugly into her shoe just as her next group of students come in for class. You were now pinned inbetween her big and second toe. The pressure was immense but not painful. You were able to see all those people in the class due to her wearing open toe pumps. All those people you can see that moments ago you would have called friends but now to you their skyscrapers and you are just a bug to be crushed to them. You can also look up through her tights and see her teaching the class . You feel every shift in her weight as she moves to write on the whiteboard and her toes clamp down on you blocking your mouth and nose ocassionaly. You struggle as the sound of her pumps impacting the ground and the building heat begin to annoy you. You catch her give a quick glance and smirk towards her foot and then back to the lesson. You then decide to try and bite her toe which causes her to quicky stomp her foot which almost knocks you out . As class was coming to an end the goes and sits at her desk and rips off her shoe which sends you tumbling towards the ground. She says "Do you have a death wish or something " she grabs a knob and twists it "there now you will now die with a slight amount of pressure so now your going to stay under my desk and I want you to rub my feet while I teach my class or else I will end you life under my sole" . You quickly run up to her tights coverd feet and press your hand into her foot. You also lick out of desperation to please your godess. She takes a quick glance down at you giving you a deviouss smirk and she then lowers her foot onto you muffleing the sound of her teaching.

She very slowly inceases the wight until it feels like your about to burst. You quickly try to get her to stop by massaging her foot even more but it was in vein as she could probably barely feel it. Suddenly her foot lifts off you only for the ball of her foot to slam down onto your legs and she begins to twist her foot. You hear a quiet giggle from her above in her chair. Searing pain in your legs but their not broken. For the rest of the class she continues to use you as a foot toy.

Class ends and she picks you up and says "Thanks you really helped me concentrate today while teaching so as your reward i think i will keep you and turn up your durability a bit because now you're going to have to survive my walk to my car inside my shoe so good luck" she laughs and drops you back into your shoe. You solemly accept your fate as her toes come down to torment you once again. Now you're stuck under the arch in her toes."good luck down there and try not to get flattened" she says while stamping her foot down a couple of times "sorry just making sure they are on properly". You hear her muffled laugh from under her foot. The heat inside her pump was not exactly comfortable and the smell was not very plesant due to her entire day teaching. You can only hope that you can survive this nightmare. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

OK well thats it, I might write another chapter if anyone wants it.

I hope it wasnt too bad for a first try at this.

Thanks for reading :)