- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Reuploading another one of Kosmita's deleted stories.

While Vore is not one of my main interests (and vore to death even lesser so) I wanted to reupload this for people who are interested in said content to enjoy.


The yellow school bus slowly made its way over the gravel path leading to the carnival. The carnival visited the nondescript town yearly and just like clockwork the high school senior class took its graduating party there. The class was only two weeks away from graduating.

 

 

 

The bus’ diesel engine chugged and coughed black smoke while the dark rubber tires compressed and crushed the gravel flat. The sound given off by the popping and crackling of gravel could not compare to the rowdiness taking place in the cab. About 40 teens talked, gossiped, kissed, fought, sang, cheered, and yelled. The school bus’ headlights cut through the darkness but were overpowered by the illuminating carnival.

 

 

 

Rope lighting consisting of large incandescent yellow bulbs hummed in the warm summer night. The Merry-Go-Round radiated light like the sun. Colorful, dancing lights glittered the enormous Ferris wheel. Concession stands as far as the eye could see were decorated with lights of every shape and size. The teens in the bus ignored the wonderland of lights and were instead too involved with each other and their smart phones to pay any heed to live carnival.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, a single red light on top of the House of Mirrors was turned off.

 

 

 

“So, are you guys together or what?” A blonde teen asked the couple seated directly behind her. She sat her knees on the seat and rested her elbows on top of the thin bus seat.

 

 

 

A brunette with angelic cuteness raised an eyebrow to the blonde. “Together?” She asked in disbelief. “I dumped his loser ass,” referring to the teen sitting next to her.

 

 

 

“You keep telling yourself that, Vanessa.” Tucker retorted casually. He gazed out the dirty bus windows to see the lit up carnival.

 

 

 

“I did too break up with you jerk.” She shoved at Tucker’s sides. “And another thing, I don’t want to see you at the carnival at all tonight. Don’t come begging to me asking to be your boyfriend again.” Despite the severity of her words, they both knew she didn’t mean it. She was smiling after all. Tucker just smirked without looking at his ex-girlfriend.

 

 

 

The blonde seated in front of Vanessa rolled her eyes. She also knew Vanessa was lying. “Isn’t this like the twelfth time you guys have broken up?”

 

 

 

“No Kelly, it’s not our twelfth breakup.” Vanessa’s rebuke was accompanied with her head bobbing left and right, causing her dark brown hair to get a little messy. “Anyway girl, we are hanging out tonight. No jerk-ass boys to ruin our fun!”

 

 

 

The girls giggled and continued chatting about movies and hot actors they would love meet. Tucker simply smiled and looked out the window. He had a strange feeling in his gut. Looking out, he could see some workers dressed as clowns. He hated clowns. Was that the source of his stomach pangs? He didn’t like this carnival already.

 

 

 

The bus arrived at its destination; right in front of the carnival entrance. The red taillights from the bus glowed dimly as hoards of students disembarked. After the final student jumped from the bus, the bus’ taillight burnt out. The bus driver sighed in relief to have gotten rid of all the students. She drove off and parked along with other school busses from the different schools.

 

 

 

-2-

 

 

 

Camillia’s flip flops slapped against the gravel parking lot as she walked away from the school bus. Her classmates already beat her to the carnival entrance and were already enjoying the different attractions. Camillia was a heavy set girl. Beautiful in her own way, but was often mocked by her so-called friends because of her weight. It didn’t help Camillia any that she was only five feet tall even. As a result, her breasts were highly developed and large for her age.

 

 

 

No matter what all the haters said, Camillia was going to enjoy the carnival that night alone. She loved the carnivals! The food was amazing and something she couldn’t duplicate at home. As her flip flops landed on the soft grass of the carnival grounds, her nose sniffed and smelled the intoxicating smells. Thick clouds of frying funnel cakes hit her, causing her mouth to instantly salivate. She also took a huge sniff of the airy cotton candies, fried sausages, corn-on-the-cob, corndogs, and buttery popcorn. Even her pussy got excited by smelling all the heavily sugared and fried food. She wanted to eat everything!

 

 

 

Warm summer nights meant the Camillia was going to dress appropriately. Like the other kids from her class, she wore a short skirt and a black V-neck shirt. She looked very cute in her outfit, coupled with her height and breast size. The other kids in class were just mean, she thought, they’re just jealous of my big boobs. Her short little legs made it to the first concession she saw: cotton candy.   

 

 

 

Camillia ordered a large cotton candy with several hindered garnishes to be added to it. The vendor handed her the pink cotton candy. Camillia’s mouth watered more than Pavlov’s dog. She looked at her meal and saw the teensy tiny garnishes fighting in the sugary treat. Camillia took a large bite from the top of the sweet delicacy. It instantly melted in her mouth, leaving her with just sweet saliva and two dozen tinies.

 

 

 

She swallowed everything down and took another bite as soon as her mouth was empty. She continued chomping down on the sweet treat ignoring the inaudible cries for help from the tinies. She was left with the stick from the cotton candy. She consumed 230 tinies without a care for them—she didn’t even taste them. She wasn’t done eating.

 

 

 

-3-

 

 

 

A boy named Billy wondered to the carnival. His mother warned him not to go. He didn’t listen. He wanted to see the lights, enjoy the food, and ride the rides. He enjoyed a small box of popcorn while he rode on the merry-go-round. The sound of the gears turning the attraction was still heard over the obnoxious organ music coming from the attraction.

 

 

 

He had a grand ol’ time. Billy stole some money from his visiting uncle before leaving the house and going to the carnival. He was going to spend all the money on food and rides. He would get rid of the evidence by spending it. His uncle would ask about the money he was missing. He could search Billy all he wanted. He didn’t have the money. Billy finished his small box of popcorn and went for the House of Mirrors.

 

 

 

The red light on top of the attraction turned on bright red.

 

 

 

-4-

 

 

 

Vanessa pulled out a young frantic teen from her bag of pretzels. He was about an inch tall, along with the rest of the tinies in her bag. She paid no attention to his cries. Her attention was on the carnival lights as seen up high from her seat on the Ferris wheel. The warm summer breeze kissed and cooled her long bare legs. She let her feet, in Roman style sandals, dangle outside the passenger car she was seated in. She loved summer nights.

 

 

 

She dropped the teen in her mouth and ate him.

 

 

 

She wasn’t concern with the teen. She had twelve more in her bag of pretzels she bought before getting on the Ferris wheel. Kelly sat next to her and was enjoying the same meal. She ordered an extra amount of garnished to be added in her bag of pretzels. Kelly ate her meal in pairs; in other words, a pretzel and a tiny at a time.

 

 

 

“Carnival food is so good.” Kelly exclaimed. “I could never find tinies that taste this good. I wonder where they get them.”

 

 

 

“Yea, I don’t know where they get them.” Vanessa sighed as she pulled a girl from her bag. She was dressed very similar to Vanessa with a lot of skin showing. The girl in between Vanessa’s finger was pleading for her life. She had her fingers interlaced and shook them in front of Vanessa’s indifferent face. She prayed and begged for the giantess to let her go. “I guess we could ask them where they came from.” Vanessa tossed the girl in her mouth and quickly swallowed her. “But I don’t like talking to my food.”

 

 

 

“So, Vanessa,” Kelly started and popped a few more screaming tinies in her mouth. “What’s up with you and Tucker?”

 

 

 

“Oh, that.” She smirked and looked at carnival. “I found porno on his computer and we got in a fight about it.”

 

 

 

“That’s it?” Kelly fought back a laugh. “All guys look at porno, you know.”

 

 

 

“I know that!” Vanessa reached in her bag and pulled out a salty pretzel this time. She tossed a few in her mouth and started to chew and talk with a full mouth. “I just want him to feel bad and come back crawling to my feet.”

 

 

 

“Does that ever happen?”

 

 

 

“No. But makeup sex is the best!”

 

 

 

“You guys have had sex?” Kelly was astonished.

 

 

 

“Uh, yeeeaaa.” Vanessa answered annoyingly.

 

 

 

The Ferris wheel stopped at that moment to load more passengers. Vanessa and Kelly where at the very top of the wheel when it paused. They looked at the passenger cars below them and saw their other girlfriends from class, busy talking and eating.

 

 

 

“Check this out.” Vanessa said. She pulled out a handful of pretzels and tinies from her bag and tossed the lot at Susan and Sarah. The tinies screamed as they cut through the warm summer air. Two boys and one girl flew at the unsuspecting teens. One boy landed on the top of Susan’s head, then bounced and tumbled to his death hundreds of feet below. The girl struck Sarah’s shoulder and bounced into the giantess’ cleavage. The last boy went between the two teens and landed on the floor of the passenger car. He was still alive, barely, until Sarah moved herself in her seat to look up at Vanessa. Sarah’s sandal grinded the boy’s broken body into the floor, unknowingly.

 

 

 

“What the hell?” Sarah yelled up at Vanessa. She fished for the girl between her boobs.

 

 

 

“They just slipped, sorry.” Vanessa giggled.

 

 

 

Sarah looked at the girl that was between her boobs then back up at Vanessa. “Didn’t your mom ever tell you not to throw away perfectly good food?” Sarah smiled as she dropped the injured girl in her maw and then chewed loudly.

 

 

 

“I guess not!” Vanessa laughed back.

 

 

 

“Well, two can play this game!” Susan reached in her popcorn bag and pulled out half a dozen screaming tinies. She then started launching the tinies as Vanessa and Kelly.

 

 

 

Vanessa and Kelly replied in kind. They reached in their bags and started throwing tinises back. Dozens of tinies went flying in the warm summer night. Some struck the giant teens. Others went flying off the Ferris wheel only to be struck by the ride’s supports or the floor hudreds of feet below. Sarah pitched a teen boy high in the air. Vanessa jerked her head and opened wide. The tiny boy screamed as he saw where he was about to land. Half his body collided with Vanessa white teeth. His body exploded in her mouth. Vanessa sealed her lips and swallowed the remains.

 

 

 

“Quit horsing around up there!” The ride operator yelled. “Or I’m going to kick you out of the carnival!”

 

 

 

The girls looked at each other and then burst into laughter. All there food was gone. They would have to purchase more.

 

 

 

“So,” Kelly was coming down from her laugh, “how long do you think it will be, before Tucker comes crawling back to your feet?” She asked sardonically.

 

 

 

“It better be soon. I need a good fuck tonight.”

 

 

 

“If Tucker doesn’t come back, why don’t you just bring some tinies home?”

 

 

 

“They don’t do it for me. I need a real man to fill me up.”

 

 

 

“Really?” Kelly’s voice pitched up. “I could fit a bunch all at once, and it’s really nice when they struggle.”

 

 

 

“I guess you’re not a virgin after all.” Vanessa raised her eyebrows.

 

 

 

“Tinies don’t count.” Kelly paused. “Do they?” The girls looked at each other before laughing again.

 

 

 

-5-

 

 

 

Camillia wasn’t messing around. She wasted no time and bought a freshly fried funnel cake. She asked for powdered sugar and 400 tinies sprinkled all about. It was costly to add to the microscopic garnish, but she had the cash. Camillia was watering heavily as she walked to a vacant table with the funnel cake.

 

 

 

The micro tinies looked up and could only see Camillia’s mountainous breasts. The tinies were covered in the white powdery sugar. The cake itself was still very warm and burned some of the tinies’ feet. All around, the microscopic tinies screamed out for their loved-ones and friends. Some families and friends were reunited in the funnel cake landscape. Others were helplessly lost on the gigantic food.

 

 

 

Camillia sat down and drove her plastic fork into the cake. She then tried to tear a piece, but the fork proved to be too weak. Camillia pulled out the fork and licked it clean of powder sugar before tossing it on the ground. She dug her black-painted nails into the cake and tore a piece off with 20 tinies adhered to it.

 

 

 

The tinies looked up at the chubby girl. She had a very cute face, but their little hearts jumped fearfully as the giantess opened her wet mouth. They could see webs of saliva, which could fill lakes, inside Camillia frighteningly large and dark mouth. Their cries went unheard by Camillia; others still on the funnel cake could only look up in despair as their family and friends entered the giantess’ mouth.

 

 

 

Camillia chomped down on the cake. She could feel the powdery sugar coat the inside of her mouth. The warm cake had a delicious soft crunch to it. She couldn’t taste any of the tiny twenty in her mouth. She didn’t expect to taste them anyway. It was more of the thought of having tinies in her food that made her excited. She chewed on the cake and swallowed. As her throat filled with the mashed-up cake and tinies, Camillia tore another piece of cake shoved it in her mouth.

 

 

 

It was pandemonium everywhere. The tinies on the funnel cake were too microscopic to do anything. They weren’t even seen by the giantess. Why was she doing this? Did she know they were there? The tried scaling the cake. Others jumped off the cake and landed on the circular paper plate that held the cake.

 

 

 

Camillia was merciless with her food. She tore pieces back to back. She shoved hundreds of tinies in her mouth. Her twat became wet due to the deliciousness of her food and the thought of having so many tinies being sent to her belly.

 

 

 

She was down to her last piece. She lifted the piece to her eye and focused for any movement. She could barely make out a little dots moving underneath the powdery white sugar.

 

 

 

“Hi there!” Camillia was careful not to speak directly at the dots, otherwise they could be blown away. “How’s everyone doing?” She didn’t hear anything—she wasn’t expecting to. “Okay, I’m going to eat you all now. Have fun in my stomach!” Camillia put the little piece of funnel cake on her tongue. The powdery sugar instantly melted on her saliva. She chewed and swallowed quickly.

 

 

 

Camillia’s attention turned the paper plate. It still contained crumbs, powdered sugar, and a few tiny stragglers. Camillia carefully lifted the plate to her mouth and started licking the plate clean. Tinies that thought they had escaped the hungry giantess were now being licked up by the dozens. Camillia ordered 400 tinies in her funnel cake. When she was done, 400 tinies ended up in her stomach. She was sure not to waste any of her precious food and costly garnish.

 

 

 

“Hey when you’re done licking that…” It was boy from Camillia’s class. He was very attractive, but always bullied Camillia because of her weight. “…I got something else you can lick.” He gestured to his crotch and started laughing. His buddies shared in the laughter and pointed at Camillia who was obviously hurt by the gesture. “In your dreams fat bitch.”

 

 

 

The boys laughed and walked past Camillia. She looked down at her clean paper plate. She wouldn’t let herself cry, she wasn’t going to give those bullies in any satisfaction by their name calling. She was going to enjoy the rest of her night at the carnival. There was still so much food to enjoy! Stupid jocks, she thought. Why couldn’t she eat them?

 

 

 

-6-

 

 

 

The little boy wondered into the house of mirrors. It was a barrel fun! That is, until the rooms started to get darker. The house of mirrors not only had walls made of mirrors, it also had clear plastic walls. The boy found this out the hard way when he face planted into a few of these invisible walls.

 

 

 

The boy continued through the labyrinth of mirrors and clear walls. It became darker and darker in the house of mirrors. The boy was starting to get worried. He should have come with friends to the carnival. He couldn’t see anyone else in the attraction. It was getting pitch black. Where was he?

 

 

 

“Hello?” The boy asked the dark room. “I want to get off now.” His heart was skipping in his young chest. “I want to get off!” The darkness stayed silent.

 

 

 

He heard booming sounds. Very low bass sound. He could hear it in his ear and feel it in his body. “I want to get off now!” Something happened. The boy wasn’t sure what it was. It felt like a tornado ripped through the carnival. The roof to the house of mirrors was blown away. He could feel the night air all around him.

 

 

 

More darkness.

 

 

 

Then movement.

 

 

 

His whole body was moving.

 

 

 

“Help me! I want to go home!” No one was answering him. He tried to feel around by placing his hands out into the darkness. He wasn’t sure what the floor was made out of. Was he not in the house of mirrors? Where was he?

 

 

 

Freefall.

 

 

 

The boy landed on something hot. It was yellow. He landed on something hot and yellow. He lifted his arm from the substance. It was stuck to his boy like some kind of goop. The substance looked familiar. It also smelled and tasted familiar. It was cheese. Melted cheese. Oh god, the boy thought. He was truly scared now. Why didn’t he listen to his mom? He was still young but managed to stay alive all these years by being safe and extra careful. Now he was going to die because he wanted to see the carnival. Why didn’t he listen to his mom!

 

 

 

The boy cried out for help. He looked around the melted yellow cheese and could see others like him struggling in the viscous substance. The boy didn’t want to look up. He didn’t want to see what was about to consume him. Life was so unfair! Why did he have to be born a Lilliputian?

 

 

 

-7-

 

 

 

“That’ll be 15, please.” The vending girl told Vanessa.

 

 

 

Vanessa handed over the money and collected the nachos she purchased, sprinkled with 5 Lilliputians. They ranged between half an inch to a full inch in height. “Are you getting anything Kelly?”

 

 

 

“Nah, I’m kinda full.” Kelly rubbed her non-existent belly.

 

 

 

“Suit yourself.” Vanessa looked over her cheesy nachos. She could see the Lilliputians struggling to keep their heads above the cheese. Vanessa reached in and grabbed a chip. She then scooped a copious amount of cheese and one Lilliputian girl. The girl tried to stay above the sticky cheese but it proved to be a vain attempt. The girl felt herself skyrocket into the sky. Vanessa didn’t let the unsuspecting girl grab hold of her bearings. Instead, Vanessa shoved the girl in her mouth and began chewing hard. The girl’s bones and flesh shredded with ease inside Vanessa’s mouth.

 

 

 

“Wow, these are good!” Vanessa told Kelly as they walked through the carnival. “Are you sure you don’t want any?”

 

 

 

“Oh…okay.” Kelly couldn’t help but get hungry after seeing Vanessa chew up the little girl. “I’ll have one.”

 

 

 

-8-

 

 

 

The boy watched the giantess chew up the girl as if she was food. He was very worried now. He kept repeating the day’s events in his head. He kept cursing himself for not obeying his mother. He was going to be eaten by the giantess. His mother might never know what happened to him. Surely, she wouldn’t think her son’s remains were being digested in the belly of a Gulliverian.

 

 

 

-9-

 

 

 

Kelly pinched a chip between her index finger and thumb. She then scooped a wad of cheese. Before retracting from the nacho bowl, she scooped up a cute Lilliputian boy. After all, what were nachos without a Lilliputian? She scooped up the crying boy and lifted him to her eyes. The boy was cute. Maybe a few years younger than her. Definetly boyfriend material, but of course he was from a different class.

 

 

 

Kelly dropped the nacho with cheese and Lilliputian in her waiting mouth. She playfully shoved the little boy to side of her mouth and chomped down on the nacho chip. Skillfully, she mashed her tongue into the boy. The boy was immediately covered in chewed up pieces of chips and cheese. He tried to fight the tongue, but it was like him fighting with a freight train. Kelly, then moved her tongue scooped up the boy with the chewed up food. She then swallowed everything—the boy whole.

 

 

 

“Wow, these are good.” Kelly exclaimed.

 

 

 

“I know, right?” Vanessa ate another Lilliputian and chip. She’s wasn’t willing to share again with Kelly, so she consumed the rest of her nachos without asking Kelly if she wanted more. The screams coming from her nachos grew fainter and fainter as she ate the crying Lilliputians one by one.

 

 

 

Vanessa tossed the empty box in a nearby trash can. She took a deep breath, satisfied. She saw Tucker walking up to her. Kelly saw the same thing and stood back, but still in ear shot. She wasn’t going to walk away and possibly miss some juicy gossip.

 

 

 

“Hey babe.” Tucker said, sounding defeated.

 

 

 

“Babe? You’re calling me babe. We are done. Remember?” Vanessa snapped.

 

 

 

“Well…” Tucker scratched the back of head and averted his gaze from Vanessa. “I just wanted to say I’m sorry and I want to be your boyfriend again.”

 

 

 

“Just like that.” Vanessa had her arms crossed in front of her chest.

 

 

 

“Just like that.”

 

 

 

“I don’t think I’m going to let you off that easy.”

 

 

 

“What do you want me to do?”

 

 

 

“Rub my feet.”

 

 

 

Tucker sighed. “Okay.”

 

 

 

“For a month.” Vanessa added.

 

 

 

“A month? A whole month?”

 

 

 

“Yes a whole month.” Vanessa said mockingly.

 

 

 

“Can’t I just get you some Lilliputians to do that?”

 

 

 

“You can, but I still want you to rub my feet with your big strong hands.”

 

 

 

“Fine.” Tucker was defeated. Ultimately, he just wanted something to fuck that night. He knew Vanessa would put out easily. Tucker considered a foot rub as an easy way towards a good fucking or two.

 

 

 

A group of 10 or so seniors came up to the trio. “We’re all going to the House of Mirrors together.” One of the classmates announced. “Let’s all go together!”

 

 

 

Vanessa, Kelly, and Tucker agreed and the gaggle of teens flocked to the House of Mirrors. Each student exchanged five tickets to enter the attraction. The teens joked and laughed as they entered the House of Mirrors. Vanessa cursed out loud when she ran into an invisible glass wall.  Tucker and Kelly laughed at her. Some of the teens screamed out loud saying they saw a ghost, mockingly. The girls grabbed hold of their boyfriends in fear. As they walked deeper into the attraction, it began to get dimmer and darker.

 

 

 

-10-

 

 

 

Camillia patted her belly. She was almost full. She needed some real food instead of eating sweet stuff all the time. She heard the crackling sound of sausages being fried. The smell was intoxicating. She could smell onions, bell pepper, and tomatoes being fried along with the sausages. She knew what she wanted.

 

 

 

She walked up to the concession stand selling the extra-long sausages. “I’ll take 2 large hot dogs with onions.” Camillia dug in her purse to pull out the money.

 

 

 

“Would you like any garnishes?” Asked the teen vendor. She was very skinny and tall. She was envious of Camillia’s large breasts as she looked down her cleavage.

 

 

 

“Oh, yes please!” Camillia’s mouth watered.

 

 

 

“What kind and how many?” She asked in monotone. It was apparent she hated working at a food stand for the travelling carnival.

 

 

 

Camillia thought for a moment. She probably already ate a thousand Lilliputians. She thought she would try something new. “I’ll have Gulliverians…and make it a dozen.”

 

 

 

Pig, the teen vendor thought. She took Camillia’s money and closed the till. She went back and looked under a counter for the Tupperware containing Gulliverian garnishes. She found it and popped the lid opened. Empty. Figures, she sighed. “Daniel, we need more Gulliverian garnishes.”

 

 

 

“I’m busy cooking, you get them.” He yelled from behind the fryer.

 

 

 

“Where?” She shrieked.

 

 

 

“You know where.”

 

 

 

“Fine.” She said annoyingly. She returned to Camillia and explained that she needed to replenish the Gulliverian stock. Camillia was a bit peeved, but it did mean she would be getting fresh garnish for her meal. Her pussy tingled in anticipation.

 

 

 

Lucy, the teen vendor, exited the concession stand and walked with the empty Tupperware in her hand. This was her first year working at the carnival as a part time job. It was her fifth day and already got used to the ropes. The carnival was large and catered to Lilliputians, Gulliverians, and Brobdingnagians like herself. Each part of the carnival was separated by a long patch of no-mans-land grass and rope LEDs which divided the three parts like a lit up airport runway.

 

 

 

The carnival let Lucy wear short shorts, but she had to wear a bright orange, yellow, and blue stripped shirt that all the food vendors wore. She thought it looked goofy, but at least her long legs were exposed to the warm air. Her tennis shoes were already dirty from working at the carnival. She would later learn that the carnival could only stock so many garnishes before it had to replenish it by unscrupulous means. Although legal for the time, not many knew that the carnival used guests from the smaller class to feed the upper class.

 

 

 

Lucy walked on the tall blades of grass until she came to line, lit up by bright LEDs, which signaled she was entering the Gulliverian zone. It was obvious to her that she was entering the Gulliverian carnival because she could see it brightly lit up. The whole thing could probably fit in her parent’s living room.

 

 

 

The tall blades of Brobdingnagian grass turned into little prickles of Gulliverian grass; separated by the runway lighting. Lucy stopped to admire the tiny carnival. She could see the rides moving so slowly, and the little Gulliverians enjoying the night. She wondered if they could see her. It might have been too dark. It didn’t matter.

 

 

 

Lucy scanned for an attraction full of Gulliverians. The House of Mirrors had a beacon on the rooftop. It was bright red and rotated like a lighthouse. Lucy carefully stepped into position and kneeled behind the attraction. She wondered what would happen if all the Gulliverians saw her then. Probably not care. Although horrible, most Gulliverians never had the feeling that they would be picked for garnish. Most had the “it couldn’t happen to me” mentality.

 

 

 

Lucy saw the attraction operator look up to her. It was teen girl like her, except only an inch tall. She nodded, and the Lucy nodded back. Gulliverian weren’t considered people like her, but she was a worker like Lucy and that was the only reason why that girl didn’t end up in the Tupperware. Lucy unlatched the roof to the House of Mirrors and popped it off. She set the roof down beside the Tupperware.

 

 

 

-11-

 

 

 

Vanessa held Tucker’s arm tightly. Since when was the House of Mirrors so scary? It was dark, confusing, and loud inside the attraction. “Where the hell is exit?” One of her classmates yelled out. They were in the House of Mirrors for a long time and just couldn’t seem to find the exit. It was fun horsing around inside, but now all the students wanted out.

 

 

 

Unbeknownst to them, the ride operator shut the exit and replaced it with a mirrored wall, effectively trapping all the teens in the attraction. The ride operator then turned on the beacon on the rooftop, signaling it was full.

 

 

 

“I don’t like this Tucker.” Vanessa trembled. “I want to get out of here.”

 

 

 

“It’s okay babe.” Tucker snickered. “They just made it really confusing to find the exit.”

 

 

 

“Do you hear that?”

 

 

 

“Hear what?”

 

 

 

“It was like a low thump.” Vanessa was now visibly shaking.

 

 

 

“You’re adorable when you are scared, you know that?” Tucker kissed the top of her head.

 

 

 

“I’m serious.” She punched him hard in the kidneys.

 

 

 

“Ow! Okay, I’m sorry.” He grabbed his side.

 

 

 

“Fuck, I hope it’s not a Brobdingnagian.”

 

 

 

“They wouldn’t come here.” He tried to console his frantic girlfriend.

 

 

 

“Well I swear I heard one of their footsteps.”

 

 

 

“You heard a Brobdingnagian footstep before?”

 

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

 

Tucker felt it then. It was a thump. It sounded close by, maybe even right outside. He could also hear more noises coming from the roof. It sounded like steel cables snapping. All the teens in the House of Mirrors quieted down and looked up at the dark ceiling. Something was happening, but they weren’t sure what it was. More noises were heard. The dark ceiling lifted into the air and then was replaced with the night sky.

 

 

 

“Aaaaaaeeeeee” Vanessa screamed.

 

 

 

Tucker held her tight. It was a Brobdingnagian. She looked to be about his age and unfathomably large. It was the first time in his life that he looked up at a Brobdingnagian. The rest of the teens started screaming. The Brobdingnagian only meant bad news.

 

 

 

The teen Brobdingnagian inserted her slender fingers inside the House of Mirrors and started lifting teens out into the warm summer sky. She came back for more and started plucking them like flowers. Although her fingers were huge, they were slender enough to reach in the tight hallways and pluck the hapless Gulliverian teens.

 

 

 

“We have to run!” Tucker screamed into Vanessa’s ears. He grabbed hold of her arm and started sprinting in the narrow corridors. His face found a glass wall and hit it hard. He was knocked back on the ground. Vanessa tried pulling up Tucker, but he was seeing bright stars from the hit. He and Vanessa could hear the giantess laughing at him.

 

 

 

“Get up!” Vanessa frantically shouted, but was soon plucked by two car-sized fingers. She felt herself catapulted to the sky. She felt her stomach enter her mouth as she was then dropped to the ground. The giantess’ fingers dropped her in a large room. Vanessa fell on a hard plastic floor. She looked around her surroundings and saw all her friends from school. They were in a container. Vanessa looked up and saw that the Brobdingnagian had her attention on the House of Mirrors. She wasn’t done harvesting her class. Tucker was the next to fall in.

 

 

 

“Babe!” Vanessa cried out. She hugged Tucker who had a bump growing on his forehead from when he ran into the glass wall. He was still dazed and confused. “What is she going to do to us?” Vanessa cried into her boyfriend’s ears. She looked around at her crying friends. “Where’s Kelly!?”

 

 

 

Vanessa looked up at the teen Brobdingnagian and saw her looking at Kelly between her massive fingers. “No,” Vanessa said under her breath. “Put her down!” She yelled up. It was of no use. The teen Brobdingnagian dropped Kelly into her mouth and started to chew. Vanessa nearly vomited. She could hear her best friend’s bones being broken and grinded. The Brobdingnagian swallowed and sighed in satisfaction. Waves of anger, fear, and helplessness struck Vanessa. Her mind raced and couldn’t settle on one thought. She was going to die the same way that hundreds of Lilliputians she’s killed in her lifetime.

 

 

 

-12-

 

 

 

Lucy knew she shouldn’t be eating on the job, but what was one Gulliverian after all? She licked her lips after eating the teen Gulliverian girl. She picked up and latched the roof to the House of Mirrors back into place. The red beacon on the rooftop was off. She looked down at the ride operator. Lucy couldn’t tell what expression she had, but she must have been concerned about witnessing a fellow Gulliverian being brutally eaten. Lucy forced a burp and blew the foul air in the direction of the stupefied ride operator. “I’m sorry.” She wasn’t.

 

 

 

Lucy stood up on her long skinny legs and looked down at the scarred teen Gulliverians in the Tupperware. She could move her sneaker and step on all of them at once if she wanted to. Maybe some other time. Lucy picked up the Tupperware and ignored the cries coming within the container. Lucy looked at the Gulliverian carnival one last time. She knew the Lilliputian carnival was adjacent to the Gulliverian one similar to the Gull-Brob border. She looked at the edge of light but couldn’t see the Lilly carnival. She was sure it was around. Pathetic class, Lucy thought. She could probably step on the whole Lilliputian carnival with her toe.

 

 

 

She walked back to her concession stand and began preparing Camillia’s meal. She ordered a dozen Gulliverians, so Lucy placed six screaming teens on each of the large hot dogs. She giggled on how the teens cried after being placed on the hot sausages.

 

 

 

-13-

 

 

 

“Here you go!” Lucy handed Camillia the plate full of food. Camillia thanked her and headed off to an empty picnic table.

 

 

 

The teens were trying to escape from the burning hot dogs, but Camillia’s chubby fingers knocked them back. She then poured mustard on the crying Gulliverian teens. Camillia enjoyed eating both classes (Lilliputian/Gulliverian) for different reasons. She liked Lilliputians because she could eat hundreds of them with one bite. She liked Gulliverians because she could hear their cries and actually see them. They were, however, kind of messy and cumbersome to someone unskilled.

 

 

 

Camillia was skilled in handling Gulliverians, however. The copious amount of ketchup and mustard that was poured on the teens caused them to become immobilized. Camillia had to swallow her saliva that was quickly filling her mouth. She was getting excited to eat.

 

 

 

“Oh, you guys look so tasty.” She talked to her struggling food. “I think I will start with this one.” Camillia lifted the hot dog on the left and took a large bite along with one and half teens. One of the teens was severed at hips when Camillia’s powerful teeth came down. His legs were in her mouth. He looked up and could see Camillia’s huge smiling face chew his friend and legs. The pain was unlike anything he ever felt before. “Gawd this is good.” She exclaimed.

 

 

 

Camillia chewed and swallowed. She was unaware that she bit one of the teens in half. It didn’t matter because she took another bite, and the teen that was crying in pain was silenced when her molars came down on him. She grinded his body along with the juicy sausage before swallowing. Camillia ate one hot dog and six senior high school students in a few large bites.

 

 

 

“Wow that’s good.” She said after swallowing. “I’m so happy I bought two hot dogs.” Camillia lifted her last hot dog and held it to her face. She looked at the teens struggling in goopy ketchup and mustard. They were screaming up at her. Camillia decided to listen in on the teens. She held her food up to her ear.

 

 

 

“Don’t eat us!” Vanessa yelled up. “We’re on our graduation trip! We’re not meant to be eaten.”

 

 

 

“Wow, really?” Camillia looked down at the teen girl who was covered head to toe in mustard. “I’m on my graduation trip too. My whole class is here at the carnival. What a cool coincidence!” Camillia brought the edge of the hot dog closer to her opening mouth.

 

 

 

Vanessa screamed the highest pitch she could find. “Noooo. My boyfriend is there! No! No! Stop! Please! You’re going to eat my boyfriend! Please stop!”

 

 

 

Camillia heard everything. She took a bite of the hot dog that contained the crying teen’s boyfriend. She then looked down at the frantic girl. She was waving trying to get her attention. Tiny bits of mustard flew off of Vanessa’s waving arms. She continued to plead with Camillia.

 

 

 

Camillia gave an evil smirk and began to chew. Slowly. She chewed with her mouth open like a cow. Blood-curdling screams could be heard inside her mouth. Then silence. Except for Vanessa’s hysterical shouts. Camillia continued to chew slowly and then swallowed. She looked like she was having an orgasm. She brought her finger to her neck and caressed the bulge of food going down her esophagus.

 

 

 

“Your boyfriend was amazing.”

 

 

 

“You fucking bitch!” Vanessa went off on a tirade of profanity and name calling. Camillia found it amusing and decided not to eat the screaming teen right away. She started eating from the other end of the hot dog. On by one, Vanessa’s classmates were eaten by Camillia. It wasn’t fair. They were so close to graduation. Their lives were ahead of them. It sucks being a Gulliverian, Vanessa thought.

 

 

 

One last bite remained. It was just Vanessa still covered in yellow mustard. Vanessa’s throat was hoarse from all the screaming and crying. Camillia reached towards Vanessa and plucked her off the hot dog. She dropped Vanessa in her mouth and started licking her clean. She thrashed and pushed Vanessa all over her mouth. Satisfied that the little teen was licked clean of mustard, Camillia gently pulled out the teen from her mouth.

 

 

 

“Ooo, you’re so cute and tasty.” Camillia looked up and down Vanessa. “I think I’m going to keep you.”

 

 

 

Vanessa was too bruised and beaten to acknowledge Camillia. She simply gasped for air and held onto Camillia’s thumb. She brushed her sticky and wet air out of her face and looked up at Camillia’s smiling face. “Fuck you.” She said under her breath.

 

 

 

“Yup, I’m gonna keep you. I’m farming a bunch of Gulliverians in my room. I’ll keep you around and force you to have lots of babies to grow my little population.” Camillia giggled. “Okay, bye for now. Oh, and thanks for your boyfriend, he was very delicious.” Camillia stuffed Vanessa in her ample cleavage.

 

 

 

Camillia walked the carnival for bit longer. She consumed more Lilliputians before it was time to leave. She regrouped with her class and entered the bus. The other Brobdingnagian teens talked about all the rides and attractions they saw. Camillia didn’t ride or see anything. She simply ate hundreds, if not thousands. She was going to have fun when she returned to her room with Vanessa.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


Hope you enjoyed this oneshot.