- Text Size +

I just laid there in the cool air for close to 10 minutes trying to recover from my nightmare. It wasn’t long before I noticed that beyond the door of my mother’s bedroom I could hear something. It was the dry, abrasive sounds of what seemed like her cutting open a cardboard box.


The doorbell… Had just she gotten a delivery?


It wasn’t long before I got my answer. Giant movement beyond the door, booming sounds. The door was carelessly thrown open. There was my mother, her face happy yet red from some sort of exertion. The giantess held what for all the world looked like a miniature house in front of her chest, one arm wrapped around it gingerly. There was something large in her other hand, perhaps as big as a croquet ball yet I could not clearly see it.


“Oh Ricky! You won’t believe what your aunt did!”


As she spoke, my mother’s huge form trod across her bedroom. Her upper body came to loom above the dresser and my makeshift shoebox bed.


“Just look at this,” with a slight shudder through the top of the dresser the miniature house was set down. “I know that you’ve been unsure in the past, but honestly, you have to admit Ricky- your aunt really does love you!”


I could immediately tell that the house itself was too small for my current size. Of course it was, this was my aunt Wendy who had bought it. It was for lack of a better description, something you might see occupied by anthropomorphic animals from a children’s book. Though it was made of wood and actually painted, the roof line had a soft, unrealistic and stylized fairytale shape to it.


“She went to so much trouble for you! Well, she must have ordered these things this morning and had them sent over immediately. It was an actual courier who came to the door. I had no idea what was going on. Now, do you want to see something absolutely adorable? Just look at this, Ricky!”


One of my mother’s beautiful hands lifted up past the edge of the dresser, barely wrapped around something rather substantial. It deposited another much smaller house down onto the gleaming surface. The slightly rounded features of it didn’t hide that this was much a more Germanic or perhaps Eastern European cottage in it’s style. A proper Grimm’s Fairytail home fit for a poor farmer and his ragged yet charming family. My eyes immediately locked on the front door of this miniature abode. It felt like my hair had stood up on end as I took it in. The primitive wooden door was only about the size of my mother’s thumbnail. I swallowed hard. This was what my aunt Wendy envisioned as my ultimate fate.


A bug. Something my mother would merely keep as a pet. No longer…


“I don’t like them,” I muttered.


“Ricky?”


“I don’t like them!” I yelled up at her.


“Oh, Ricky! Why would you say that? Wendy just wants you to be comfortable!”


“Aunt Wendy doesn’t like that I moved back home with you! She wants-”


The terrible buzzing was back. I spun, my eyes wide and I watched fearfully as the housefly performed its greedy dance just on the other side of the window pane. I turned back to face my mother. My expression must have been quite something because she immediately realized that I was frightened.


“Ricky? What’s wrong? You look like you’ve-”


“Pick me up!” I demanded. “Just pick me up! Hurry!”


The giantess looked very concerned as she stooped slightly. A giant, sweet smelling hand effortlessly glided down and enveloped me from mid-shin to the top of my chest. At the moment I was too concerned with that terrible creature to even be aware of her thick, strangely unyielding skin pressed against my naked body. I was lifted to the top of her chest and the hand rolled sideways before opening palm up.


I scrambled to put my feet beneath of me and settled into a low, careful crouch on her palm. It was only for a moment, just long enough to spot a hiding place.


“I don’t understand what’s going on with you today, Ricky. I just-”


I jumped, little hands reaching, my fingers like claws.


“Ricky!?!”


My mother’s huge form took a step backwards unconsciously as I pushed my way in between her gigantic breasts. I shivered as her warmth flooded into me and then I immediately relaxed. I peered out past the top of my mother’s blouse at the window.


“You have to keep me safe!”


“Well, of course! I-”


“I want- I want to stay close to you. I saw a fly. There’s a fly-”


“Is that what you were talking about earlier? Oh, is that the fly you’re talking about? Right there?”


I shook my little head yes and peered upwards, up the great swath of pale skin and past her marvelous neck to what perched just above it. Her giant face was strangely foreshortened as she stared at the nasty bug pushing against the window frame. I saw her bite her lower lip for a moment in thought.


A pretty finger breached past the top of her blouse. The rather log-like digit gently touched my cheek. She was staring down at me lovingly.


“I understand now,” she rumbled in a soft voice. The rounded flesh softly keeping me in place against her vibrated slightly, pleasantly. “I didn’t realize. To you, well, to you I suppose it isn’t a little bug anymore, is it? Oh, that’s… I don’t even want to think about that! Oh Ricky- it must be horrible!”


I didn’t respond. Honestly, I was simply happy. I was surrounded by her warmth. Safe on her giant body. She had said enough as far as I was concerned. She knew now. That was enough.


“You can stay with me as long as you want, Ricky. You know what I mean. You can be as close to me as you want. Whenever you want and wherever you want. You know, if you get frightened. I don’t mind at all. As a matter of fact, I kind of like it.”


A giant finger stroked down the short length of my body through the fabric of her blouse. She was smiling reassuringly down on me.


“Now, can I take you away from my skin and put you on the bed? I want to show you what that nice girl did to my feet.”


She didn’t wait for a response from me. Giant fingers larger in girth and mass than my own limbs slid in, effortlessly parting the soft flesh of her breasts as they carefully gripped me. I was lifted free, dangling from her fingers like a doll. She smiled reassuringly and I was gently lowered to the bed. A moment later the huge being had herself crawled on top of the comforter into the middle of it. She sat with her knees pulled up in front of her.


“Look, Ricky. Aren’t they just beautiful now? She did such a good job. I have to call your aunt to thank her for everything still. But, I wanted to show you first.”


Pale and enormous feet slid towards me, those gorgeous toes wiggling. She was right. The skin, though what I had considered to be flawless before, was now exceptional. There was a gleaming to her skin, almost like finely shaped wood soaked in the proper oil by a master woodworker. It must’ve been the beeswax, most certainly. Her toenails were now a lovely shade of cream. I felt myself begin to respond and instead of covering my crotch I tried desperately to think of something else. I looked off to the side of those beautifully shaped digits. My eyes traced a particular portion of the comforter mounting the swell of my mother’s pillows.


“Do you like them? Here- smell them! Since you’re so small I know that you probably can already, but still…”


I fought to keep that patch of distant comforter in my vision as a giant big toe far larger than my head softly grazed across my features.


“Isn’t that nice? It’s beeswax- something else as well, but I can’t remember what she told me.”


My mother’s plump big toe gently pressed itself against my face. I felt the tip of my nose surrender sideways. Well hydrated ridges, only a small piece of one of my own mother’s toe prints pressed against my lips. So warm. So sweet smelling.


“Where did you go, Ricky?” My mother rumbled playfully, “oh, I almost covered you up with my toe, didn’t I?”


She giggled softly to herself. As her toe pulled away from my face I dropped to my knees. I had no choice, I was completely naked- and even though it would only be obvious, I covered my boner with my hands. I could not help but to frown slightly. It was only a matter of time before she would see it. I couldn’t hide it forever, no matter how small I became.


“Oh, Ricky. There is that fly again! Are you- Oh no! There’s no need to curl up like that! It can’t get you, but… That doesn’t matter much to you, does it? One might someday be in the house and you’re so… Oh baby.”


She looked down on me, her expression sad.


“I’ll keep you safe. You want to be close to me again, don’t you? Right now? Alright…”


I was nudged by a beautiful big toe. The white toenail was cool against my chest as I was pushed backwards. I was suddenly on my back. I lifted my head, my face filling with panic as I looked up at her. She was going to see it. It was right there, sticking up off of me like some sort of a stupid lever from Frankenstein’s lab.


A gorgeous, giant foot lowered directly onto me. I wasn’t crushed beneath of it suddenly. The air in my lungs was not evacuated forcefully. Oh no, this was my conscientious mother after all. Hot, gorgeous flesh simply held me still. My little cock surrendered much like my nose had at the sheer bulk of her big toe. It was immediately pressed against my stomach.


Then, her toes got comfortable. The giant hunks of flesh wiggled slowly.


“Oh, Ricky! You feel- well, you feel nice under there. Is that wrong? I want to- just hold still.”


Those toes of hers curled down over my shoulders. The entire foot shifted slightly and suddenly my little head was surrounded. Her big toe and second toe squeezed together around my tiny skull.


“Ahhh,” she cooed, “how is that? Do you feel safe? Well, you are, you know. Safe.”



Chapter End Notes:

The fly is why. Nasty beast needlessly there. Not needlessly, needed says I. Now he needs to hide. Hide from that nasty fly. Smut justified ever so slightly. That's what says I.