- Text Size +
Story Notes:




The Son
  • Name: Ricky
  • Age: 26
  • Original Height: 188cm (6’2”)
  • Original Weight: 86kg (189lbs)





The Mother
  • Name: Daniela
  • Age: 53
  • Height: 163cm (5’4”)
  • Weight: 57kg (126lbs)
  • Bust Size: 34C
  • Shoe Size: Euro 38 (US 7 / UK 5)





The Aunt
  • Name: Wendy
  • Age: 56
  • Height: 176cm (5’8”)
  • Weight: 75kg (165lbs)
  • Bust Size: 36D
  • Shoe Size: Euro 42 (US 11 / UK 9)





The Doctor
  • Name: Dr. Shah
  • Age: 42
  • Height: 169 (5’5”)
  • Weight: 68kg (150lbs)
  • Bust Size: 36B
  • Shoe Size: Euro 39 (US 8 / UK 6)





Chapter 01: The Diagnosis by DanceDance1982, edited by V11

Author's Notes:

Current Height: 188cm (6’2”) 

Over the past three years microshrinkosis, more commonly known as the shrinking virus has slowly spread across the western world. Effecting around 8% of the entire male population, the unpredictably and bizarre effects of the disease have made it a well known global phenomenon. The disease has been meticulously studied by top scientists across the globe, yet nobody has even come close to able to discovering a way to reverse the shrinking process.

Accounts collected from around the globe report the potential shrinking effects to be as drastic as 99% of ones original height. Although, most individuals only lose a few inches of their stature or at most a foot. Those most unfortunate have dwindled down to a mere centimetre in height, although this phenomenon is a incredibly rare circumstance. Their is new evidence to suggest that heighted emotions such as arousal, anxiety and fear can cause the disease to progress more rapidly.

This is my story. Before been struck by the illness, I was a happy unemployed college graduate. Living in a rented studio apartment and enjoying my independence. I had always been a shy and awkward guy, I was never really someone who could stand up for themselves or voice my opinions and feelings. This is possibly why I had never had much luck with the ladies, asides from a few fleeting awkward sexual experiences. Never the less, I enjoyed my life and savoured the independence that I had.


 

It was a Tuesday afternoon. I was sat in my doctor's office, having been called in for a review of a recent blood test for microshrinkosis. The practice was run by my long term family physician Dr. Shah, a stern, direct and to the point Indian lady. She was an attractive mature women in her early forties, her hair was silky and brown tied up in a ponytail that hung down to her shoulder blades. Her deep brown eyes had an intense intimidating stare that would often cause you to glance down to the floor at her feet. She worse scrappy sandals which flaunted her long orange toenails and extensive toe rings and anklets.

I couldn’t believe this was happening at all. Like every man, I had long dreaded this day. Though I had half expected it, hearing the words out loud were chilling! As I stared at the incomprehensible results Dr. Shah leaned in to speak with her soft yet stern voice. “Do you know what this means Ricky?” I gazed up at her as her face softened, “As I’m sure you already know, the disease is incurable. Unfortunately, this means that you are going to start rapidly losing height within the next few weeks.” She broke her stare to rummage through her desk draw for a pamphlet.

“How small?” I asked sheepishly.

“Unfortunately I’m unsure, not everyone reacts exactly the same to the virus. Some patients have only lost a few inches of their original height,” I smiled reassuringly as she sighed, interrupting my relief, “however, some patients have reported remission at just centimetres tall, although this is a rare occurrence.”

I gulped nervously and dug deep inside of me for the courage to speak. “How... how soon?” I mumbled feebly.

“I am afraid that only time will tell, Ricky. Here is some information on what you should expect.”

I took the black and white pamphlet in trembling hands.

“I’m very sorry Ricky” she said softly as I nodded in appreciation. “I notice that your mother, Daniela, is down as your emergency contact... perhaps it would be best if you stayed with her?” A cold shiver ran down my spine imagining moving back home. “Just to take care and supervise you during the unpredictable weeks to come.” I nodded, still stunned by the whole situation. “Again, I’m so sorry...” She smiled sympathetically at me, “I will give your mother a call and review you after the shrinking has subsidised.”

Shuffling from my chair, I couldn’t have walked any faster out of that office, my world was in turmoil!

After exiting the building, I decided to take a long drive to try and clear my head. There was an absolute whirlpool of questions circling and swirling around my brain. How could this have happened to me? I was just 26 years old, carefree and single, living my best life. Now I’m going to shrink down? This was madness! I couldn’t believe there wasn't anything that anyone could do to stop this! Why did this have to happen me? To make matters worse, now I have got to move back home with my mother? This was a compete regression! How could I even tell her and how would she react?

            I drove, aimlessly and without purpose for hours before I finally managed to become calm enough to go to my mother's house. Making a quick call to my apartment, I gathered together some belongings in a bag pack and sighed. This was once my castle, my future, my safe space. Now, a cold empty room that would serve as little more than a memory of a previous life. Having left my apartment for good, I then drove out of the city and into the suburbs.

 

As I pulled up to my old family home, feelings of nostalgia and comfort wrapped around my thoughts like a warm hug. I hadn’t lived here since leaving for college, yet it still felt like home. Before making my way to the door, I reminisced about my upbringing with mother. Having grown up in a stereotypical suburban neighbourhood, I was raised solely by my mother who had always done everything in her power to make me happy.

 

She had always been a petite, attractive woman. Your friends would often tease you over how beautiful she was, which always made you feel uncomfortable around her. She has long wavy brunette hair just above shoulder length. Her face was delicate with plump pink lips and deep ocean blue eyes. She has a relatively slim build asides from her heavy breasts, wide hips and a round ass.

 

Having been previously divorced from my distant father, she has been single for over seven years now. Having a long history of failed relationships, a part of me believed she was happy on her own. She had many interests and her sporadic work schedule meant she could make frequently pampering visits to the local spa and salon with her sister. My mother religiously looked after her feet, growing up I could never understand why she devoted so much energy into maintaining her feet. Her nails always manicured in a deep crimson red which complimented her bronze skin. 

 

With my mother seemingly happy living on her own, I was always welcome to drop by unannounced. With a knot in my stomach I reached for the door knob and twisted with a nervous gurgling in my stomach. As I entered the front door, I slowly made my way through the laminate hallway towards the distant sound of the TV coming from the lounge. I called out “Mom? It’s me!” as I walked into the dimly lit lounge.


            As I walked into the room I could see my mother, her silhouette was illuminated by the television's glare. She sat there, drinking a coffee with her feet placed up on the glass table by the sofa. I woodenly approached her, pondering my words with a sickening knot in my stomach. As I reached the sofa, she looked up and smiled sympathetically.

“Ricky, oh it's so lovely to see you sweety!”

Before she could continue I stammered and mumbled my pressing bad news. “Mom, I’ve, erm... I’ve got some bad news...”

Taking a seat beside her, she brushed her wavy brunette hair away from her eyes and spoke softly, “I know... Dr. Shah called me this afternoon.” She pouted and stroked my face, looking into my eyes with maternal affection.

            After a brief silence, I felt my lips begin to quiver, I could no longer contain my emotions. As I threw my arms around her, I began to cry. “What am I going to do mom? I’m only twenty-six, I don’t want to shrink!” She comfortingly stroked my hair as I continued to unleash all of the repressed emotions I had built up throughout the day. “Mom... What if I’m one of those who end up... doll sized... or even bug sized?” She pulled back and looked at me with astonishment, she must have been pondering the image of a bug sized son. “I mean, what kind of life is that going to be for me?” She smiled with amount of amusement and continued to embrace me with comfort and warmth.

            With a soothing sigh, she rested my head onto her bosom and stroked her fingers through my hair slowly. “Aww Ricky... there, there...” wiping the tears from my eyes as she spoke. “Now, mommy is going to take really good care of you, no matter how small you become.” I gazed into her eyes as my knotted stomach began to ease. “ I promise, when all of this is over... I will never leave your side” Her words softened the pain that had washed over me as I began to dry my wet eyes. “Besides...” she says with false optimism, “Everyday they are getting closer to finding a cure, you never know.” Kissing my forehead, I felt comforted and reassured yet I still couldn’t shake the unwavering scene of dread for the weeks to come.

             Two whole weeks had passed, living there once again in my childhood home with my mother. I was still at my normal height and without any signs of shrinking at all. Having studied the doctor's pamphlet about the disease, I was well aware of the ‘triggers’ I needed to avoid. It seemed as though the shrinking process could be triggered and amplified by heightened levels of arousal, excitement or fear. Basically everything and anything a young man would enjoy was now taboo. Having been cooped up at my mother's house for a whole fortnight, I was starting to become... uncomfortable. My balls ached! But I fought every urge I had to relieve myself. It was just not worth the risks!

              Despite my sexual frustrations, things at my mother's house had started to settle into a routine of normality. I guess you could say I had come to terms with the inevitable and was just doing my best to avoid the triggers. That afternoon though, I was sat on the sofa after watching a third consecutive episode of a cliche sitcom when my mother entered. Having spent the morning working from home she had decided to take a much needed break. Taking a seat beside me, she propped up her slipper-clad feet onto the glass table, sipping her coffee as the afternoon news began to play. My focus seemed to fluctuate throughout each news story, but then, the final news story started to be teased. The story that would awake something deep inside me, something taboo and shameful. Something that I should have kept buried and away from my mother...


Chapter 02: A New Infatuation by DanceDance1982, edited by v11

Author's Notes:

Current Height: 188cm (6’2”) 

As we were both sat there on the sofa watching the afternoon news, I was mesmerised by the news anchors words...

And now for our final story of the afternoon... As more citizens struggle to cope with the tragic effects of macroshrinkosis, we meet Steve, despite being just ten centimetres tall! He still manages to maintain a job as an office assistant’”

A sequence of clips showing the tiny man performing various tasks began to play under the news anchors narration. The clips all seemed deliberately comical and mundane. However, one caused you to feel a sudden uneasiness that hit your body like a bolt of lighting. There was the man, standing upon the wooden desk of his boss. The mature women was miked up to the studio as the camera panned out so they where both in view.

So Angela, would you show our viewers how Steve has been assisting you this morning?” The lady smiled deviously, swirling on her chair and swinging her bare soles up onto the desk. Feeling a twinge in my boxers, I watched on with wide eyes as the man outstretched his hands to rub her enormous awaiting sole. “Wow Angela, I can see why you’ve kept Steve on, what amazing dedication!” I could not believe how excited this story was making me, luckily the news anchor called for a break as my feet squirmed with a newfound desire...

             As the ads began to play, I subconsciously found myself glancing around the room before my eyes fixated towards my mothers resting feet. They were clad in her black open toed slippers, nestled comfortably on the glass coffee table. Now, I’ve never paid much attention to her feet before, but I was astonished by what I discovered. Those long yet dainty digits were poking out the ends of her fluffy slippers! Remembering the news story, it was then it hit me. With a mixture of disgust and fear, I knew one day there was a very real chance that I would be able to fit right between them. I imagined being the size of the man on the news, imaging myself pinched between her big and second toes. As seconds turned into minutes, I could not break my trance nor picture anything other than a tiny Ricky caught between her toes!

               As my eyes remained locked on my mother's toes, a uncomfortable awkwardness rolled over me. My mother’s toes started to wriggle, scrunching back and forth, extending then clasping. All the while I was still picturing a tiny version of myself, struggling helplessly between them. As I continued to stare, her toes became more and more animated. After continually dangling and dipping her slippers, she suddenly kicked them off of her feet. I should have realised then that she had done this to purposely break my stare. I couldn’t look away. Why? Oh my! What on earth was happening in my boxers? Oh no! Was this turning me on?

             Suddenly, a loud cough from my mother finally broke my stare. “Ricky? Is everything okay?” Her words pierced the silence like a gun shot. “It’s just, you’ve been staring at my feet for the past five minutes now” With an awkward gulp, I look up to my mother who stared silently at me with a puzzled expression.

“Ermmm... sorry mom, I was just, ermmm...” She continues to stare with a mild look of concern. “Well, that news story... I thought, you know...” My face began to feel hot as a bead of sweat rolled down my brow. “If I was that small... then your... your... feet... would be....” She glanced at her bare feet resting upon the table and then back to my face. “Well... I mean... they would be so big... I... I don’t understand why but... I imagined...” Her eyes narrowed with that same puzzled expression as before.

             I should have kept quiet but I had to break the awkward silence, so I kept mumbling. “It’s just so scary to think... that one day... that could be me.” She began to look less puzzled and more understanding as I spoke. Still staring silently, I continued to squirm in my seat. “Being that tall... like the size of a bug at your feet.” I shivered, pondering that image as she unexpectedly smiled before quickly snapping back to a look of empathy. “It's just that- it terrifies me!” I mumble with a face as red as a tomato. “Pretend I never said anything about it.” I gulped, realising the absurdity of my mumblings as she brushed her wavy hair out her eyes.

              After a seeming eternity of silence, she glanced down at her feet and smiled. “Awww Ricky, don’t be silly... you know I’m going to take extra special care of you,” she cooed before playfully elbowing me in the arm. She then spoke in a lilting, light hearted voice “Especially, if you end up ‘bug’ sized” she laughted. I forced myself to smile back at her. “Besides... why would you ever be scared of my feet, Ricky?” she giggled, using the mockingly playful voice she often joked with. I felt so uncomfortable as she slowly shuffled her body around to face me, her back resting against the opposite arm of the sofa. I felt another bead of sweat dribble down my forehead as I watched in nervous curiosity. “Let me show you something!” she said before swinging her legs off of the table and onto the sofa. Bending her knees, she rested her bare soles flat upon the sofa space between us.

              Again, I found myself staring uncomfortably at her feet. My mother grinned as she spoke playfully to me “Just look at how soft my feet are Ricky.” her toes wiggled and scrunched causing my stomach to flutter. “I’ve alway loved the way my feet look.” she said, as her right foot stroked across the top of her left. As her feet rested besides me, I marvelled at how flawlessly beautiful they were. “You know, I take really good care of these feet, especially the bottoms,” she said before bringing her right knee in towards her chest, exposing her pillowy soft wrinkled sole to my face. “See!” she exclaimed with a devious smile as her toes cracked.

              I was completely hypnotised by the soft, smooth beauty of her soles. My mom again put on her teasing voice, “No matter how small you get, my little feet and I are nothing for you to ever be scared of!” She giggled as her lips curly into a cheeky smile. “Why don’t you take a closer look?” she said as she extended out her legs. Both of her heels came to rest upon my lap as she smiled.

              I blushed slightly, feeling her left foot resting inches away from my throbbing erection. “It’s been such a long time since I last had a pampering session...” she said sweetly. I pondered her words whilst looking down to her feet. “You know I love being pampered, but lately I’ve just been soo busy here.”

              My mother twisted her body so that her marvelous soles angled directly towards me. Her toes began to scrunch. “Hmmm...” she said, smiling intently. “Seeing as my feet are already on your lap...” She brushed a stray strand of hair from her face as her lips began to move in seemingly slow motion, “How about you give me nice long foot massage?” She smiled brightly and giggled as her toes scrunched back and forth, her crimson pedicure momentarily catching my attention. “Well then? Are you going to pamper me or not, Ricky?” she said, batting her eyes with a mocking pout of her lips.

              Part of me felt a sense of comfort from her trying to relieve my anxiety and joking about the whole ‘bug sized’ nonsense. However, part of me was incredibly uncomfortable. After all, she had just used my genuine anguish as a way to guilt me into rubbing her feet. Now, I was genuinely freaking out! I should have used my head, I should have resisted the temptation. But her soles where just too inviting! I wasn’t just going to to rub them because she had wanted me to... I wanted to well! But it was not just a want- this was a deep burning desire that I had never felt before. It was an infatuation, a necessity, an obsession! It was the origin story for my foot fetish!


Chapter 03: The Massage by DanceDance1982, edited by v11

Author's Notes:

Current Height: 188cm (6’2”) 

Extending out my quivering hands, I continued to ponder what might happen to me and what size I might become. As my fingers made contact with her cold feet, I was stunned by how amazingly soft they felt. My fingertips sunk deeply into her soles like I was pressing into a ball of wet clay. Her feet were so dainty and delicate, yet her toes! Her toes where long and dexterous, almost finger like! For a 53 year old hard working woman, her skin was incredibly smooth and pillowy soft. As I caressed her feet with my fingers, all of my worries were seemingly forgotten. She must lotion and exfoliate almost every day to keep them this soft I pondered, savouring the tingling sensation that the soft ridges of sole caused in my fingertips. My god, her feet were beautiful!

I slowly pinched my finger at each and every one of her long toes. I then slid them between the gaps of her toe and my mother subconsciously scrunched them together... I was rock hard! I began to imagine that it was a shrunken version of me between her toes, as she released her vice like grip. I then began to trace a single finger across the wrinkled expanse of her sole, finding various crevices and nooks that could so easily trap a micro sized man. Every now and again my mother would position one foot on top of another... Doing so placed them closer and close to my chin every time she repositioned... At one point her toes ‘accidentally’ brushed the underside of my chin causing me to moan inaudibly. “Woopsie” was all she responded in her typical mocking tone. I was in heaven!

For an eternity my vision remained locked on the gorgeous soles before me. I curiously decided to glance up towards my mother to see what she was doing. I was embarrassed to see her looking right back at me with a knowing smile on her face. As our eyes met for a few brief seconds, she winked at me as my fingers caressed her soles making me incredibly uncomfortable. As she turned her head away, my focus returned back to her feet as I continued to rub them to the droning sound sounds of the TV in the background. If you’d have asked me then what we was watching, I would have had no idea.

As I grasped her left sole between both of my hand and squeezed, a breathy moan suddenly escaped her lips... “Ummm Ricky! that feels sooo good!” she says whilst biting her lip and throwing her head back against the arm of the sofa. I could feel something storing in my loins as I continued to work my hands upwards, pinching my fingers between each one of her delicate toes and pulling lightly. “Ooooo yeah” she softly whispered, all the while I remained stunned by the sheer softness of her skin. “Mmm...” she moaned as I couldn’t help but imagine a micro sized man being swallowed up by one of the puffy toe pads between my fingers.

“Ohh Ricky! I can’t believe you’ve never done this before” she swooned as I started to realise the inappropriateness of the whole situation. “To think all that money I’ve wasted on spa visits, when I’ve had you here!” she teased scrunching her toes into my fingers causing an uncomfortable bulge to swell between my legs. I snapped myself out of this bizarre trance I had been caught, pulling my fingers from between her curled toes and looking up to her smirking face. “Your so dedicated Ricky! I haven’t been pampered like that in a long time...” she snapped a quick glance to her feet on my lap before looking back up at me with her bottom lip between her teeth. “And to think... you’ve been rubbing my feet all this time and you haven’t complained once!” she chuckled. It was then that I realised! In my mesmerised state, I had been massaging her feet for over a hour! what on earth was she going to think of me! No one is that submissive. Not unless they enjoy doing something for that amount of time!

My mom looked up to me with an uncomfortably satisfied grin, “You truly are a wonderful son, Ricky” she said playfully brushing her hair from her face. “And those hands of yours!” I was frozen, my hands quivering besides me as her soles sudenly rested flat on my lap, dangerously close to my erection! “I never realised you were so talented!” she cooed as I smiled uncomfortably back at her. She then slowly slid her bare soles across my lap as my thigh tingled with electricity. “If I had known your massages where this good, I’d have never let you go to college” she mocked, before swinging her feet back onto the coffee table and shuffling her body back towards me.

Nudging your arm with her elbow, you look into her eyes as she spoke. “You know what Ricky” she said with a excited grin. “I think we need to make these massages a regular thing!” she giggles as I shuffle uncomfortably off of the sofa in embarrassment. “Afterall, I’m going to spend all of my time looking after you...” Her stare lingers making you quiver with embarrassment. “And seeing that I will no longer make my weekly spa pampering...” she said glancing down to her bare soles upon the table. “You could bring the pampering to me!” she cackled as her toes cracked loudly with a mischievous grin plastered on her face. Blindsided by the whole situation, I squirmed on the spot. Just how on earth do you respond to something like that? Was she serious? Was this just her quirky sense of humour I’d become accustom to after all these years?

I found my lips began to move almost uncontrollably. “Errr.... sure thing Mom... I mean if that’s what you want...” I blurted out, a little to keenly. Her eyebrow rose in astonishment “Really?... I was only joking, but seeing as you don’t mind...” she scoft, fighting back a giggle. “Let’s make it your weekly chore” she commanded with a mocking tone of sternness in her voice.

All of a sudden, I became painfully reminded of my illness and I quickly began to back pedal from my previous statement. “Well... erm only whilst I’m still normal... obviously”. I could feel my head burning up as my mother smiled and replied. “Normal? what on earth do you mean Ricky?” she said in a playfully mocking tone. With an uncomfortable gulp, I continued to mumble uncontrollably. “You know... normal sized... I wouldn’t be able to... you know...” I stuttered trying to find my words. “To massage your...” I gulped. “Feet... not if I was... tiny” I winced with a deep feeling of embarrassment and arousal as my mother began to laugh.

“Oh Ricky...“ she said in a playful voice. “I’m pretty sure you’d manage, no matter small you might become...” she was again using that mocking voice she used to joke with. “And besides...” she said curling a mischievous smile across her mature face. “With hands that talented... It wouldn’t matter what size your body was” She winked, cracking her toes as her legs crossed one another on the table. Even though I knew she was joking, a part of me felt increasingly aroused by this whole mocking hypothetical. Instead of leaving the room and ending it there, I continued to question my mothers jovial words with a devious curiosity.

Laughing rather forcibly I continued to delve deeper into this seemingly innocent discussion, “You're only joking though... right?” My mother raised an eyebrow in confusion as I continued to stammer. “You wouldn’t... you’d never...” she continued to just sit there, staring at me as I mumbled. “You know.... make me, massage your... erm...” I gulped uncomfortably as my mother cracked her toes in a mocking impatience. “Your feet... not if I was... if I was... you know...” I coughed to clear my throat... “Tiny?...” My face bright red as my sweaty palms swept back my hair whilst my groin throbbed isnside my trousers.

My mother laughed loudly, taking a prolonged glance towards her feet before looking right back up toward me. “Make you?” she said with a mocking sarcastic tone, taking a brief pause for consideration. “Oh Ricky, you know I would never make you...” She said again averting her gaze back down at her wiggling toes and grinning. “But... then again...” she pondered before staring, straight up and into my eyes with a flirtatious smile. “I guess, if you where really teeny” she said holding up her hand to illustrate an inch high gap between her fingers. “Then you’d have do whatever I said wouldn’t you?” she said in a sarcastic tone, winking with an amused cackle.

As she chuckled coyly to herself, I quivered from her mocking response picturing an minuscule Ricky stood besides her towering soles. “Mom!” I said rather fearfully “that’s not funny!” I stammered in a sweaty huff. “Oh Ricky, don’t be so silly!” She barked back at me in a jestfull tone. “You should know I’m only joking with you” her face now in a serious expression. “I’m always going to look after you, besides...” She glanced back to the TV, crossing her bare feet upon one another. “You started this whole silly discussion, I was just joking around with you” Breathing a sigh of relive, a feeling of reassurance washed over my body.

“I know, I know” I muttered thanking my mother for her comforting words whilst feeling the desperate need to distance myself from those teasing toes that wiggled restlessly. Yawnkng rather forcibly, I spoke in a dreary tired voice... “I think I need to go and take a nap”. My mother simply smiled and nodded before softly speaking, “I’ve made the bed up for you in your old room”. Turning to the door, I made my way out from the lounge and into the hallway.

As I briskly walked through the wooden tiled hallway, I could hear my mother humming gleefully in the distance. I reached my old room, now my mothers guest bedroom. It seemed alien to me, empty and dark. Throwing myself onto the queen sized bed in the centre of the room. My head full of strange feelings and thoughts. I had become infatuated with my mothers feet! Why have they entranced me so much?. As my eyes fell heavy, I started to fantasize about my mothers feet as my eyelids felt heavy...

Suddenly, I seemed to find myself back in the living room, only my perspective seemed odd and different from earlier... Glancing down at my body, I realised I was some how doll sized! Suddenly, a loud familiar voice pierced my right ear drum... “OH RICKY... IT’S TIME FOR MY WEEKLY FOOT PAMPERING”. As I slowly turned my head towards the towering sniggering form of my mother. BOOM... two mighty soles practically the same height as me slamed down besides me.

“Mom?... what’s happening?” I whimpered as she looked down at me with a wicked smile. “YOU WHERE JUST ABOUT TO PAMPER THESE!” She laughed in a mocked reply as her toes scrunched back and forth besides my face. “COME ON RICKY... GET TO WORK” she barked as I shook my head frantically. “IT WASN’T A SUGGESTION RICKY” She said sturnly as I starred into the endless wrinkles of her sole. “YOU AGREED TO THIS, NOW PAMPER ME!” she yelled in a unfamiliar dominant tone!

Her words stung my ears as I began to sweat in a frantic panic. “I... I... I can’t do this” I stammered, clambering to my feet and turning away from her mighty soles. As I glanced towards the arm of the sofa, I ran towards it in a desperate attempt to escape! but something was wrong... My legs, they where moving but my body just stayed in place. “What’s... what’s happening to me?” I yelled feeling a chillingly strange sensation tingle throughout my body. I then realised that the world around me was growing larger, it was if I was running down an upwards escalator. “OOO RICKY! ARE YOU DELIBERATELY SHRINKING YOURSELF FOR ME?” she sniggered, her words echoed out as I continue to run in place, “OH MY, YOUR GETTING SOOOOO TINY” she scoffed, as the sofa cushions around me grew larger and large with each step I tried to take!

“AWWW, MY LITTLE BUG SIZED RICKY...” she mocked her voice now a deep and droning echo! I was too terrified to look back as the ominous foot shaped shadows grew over my diminishing form. Exhauster and defeated, I slumped to the ground and panted like a dog. “I HOPE YOU‘VE SAVED SOME OF THAT ENERGY FOR ME” my mother spat in laughter, as I slowly began to turn around to face her...

Their, stood two mammoth soles! About six times larger than my tiny body. Her toes pointed forward and then downward towards me. “Mom wait! Help me! Stop this please” I yelled. Then in compete ignorance of my tiny cries, her knees began to bend and speed apart so that her soles faced each other. “IT’S TIME TO GET TO WORK RICKY!” she said in a fit of hysterical laughter. I stood their frozen to the spot as her toes wiggled relentlessly. “I’D ALWAYS HOPED THAT ONE DAY YOU’D BE SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT BETWEEN MY TOES” she taunted as her feet began to slide towards me. “Nooo! Stop!” I yelled as her toes began to flank me on both sides! “SHHH... SQUIRM FOR MOMMY” she laughed as her soles began to close in, sandwiching me between them! I was trapped, jostled against her wrinkled soles and manoeuvred towards her cold wriggling toes. I screamed as my body was attacked by her wriggling icy toes, cumming hard as I flailed around like a rag doll!


I gasped in a started awakening! I lay their, covered in sweat... my boxers a mess! In a frantic panic of embarrassment! I stood up and ran towards the bathroom, slamming the door shut and running over to the sink.I quickly filled up the basin and began to throw the cold water onto my face. As I looked into the bathroom mirror I was horrified by what I saw... I had shrunken! It must only have been a few inches... maybe even half a foot! but nevertheless it had started and I... Was terrified!

End Notes:


Current Height: 178cm (5’8”)


Chapter 04: Feeling Small by DanceDance1982, edited by v11

Author's Notes:

Current Height: 188cm (6’2”) 

After minutes of hyperventilating and trying to push that weird dream from my mind, I plucked up the courage to go downstairs and tell my mom that the shrinking had started. I returned to the living room, only to hear a light snoring coming from the sofa. As I slowly approached her, my body trembled. I was just about to wake her when I noticed that her exposed bare soles where resting over the arm of the sofa. I was entranced, frozen like a deer caught in headlights. Slowly I approached them leaning forwards with a mixture of excitement and panic, I don’t know what had come over me but I just had to smell them! As my nose edged closer and closer, I could smell the faint waft of chocolaty foot lotion and moist foot sweat emanating from her wrinkled soles. My noes must have been about a foot away from her toes when I snapped back to reality...

“Ricky? what are you doing down there?”. My mother had been caught me! My face suspiciously close to her feet, how was I ever going to explain this? What must she be thinking? I paused, red faced, racking my brain for an excuse... as the silence became umbarable, I found myself just shouting out “I’ve shrunk!” She looked at me still silent and puzzled... I squirmed further and attempted to make a feeble excuse for being so close to her feet. “I was just about to wake you... that’s when I noticed your feet... they seem bigger to me... that’s how I realised I’d shrank!” I gulped uncomfortably, praying that she’d buy my feeble excuse...

After another uncomfortable silence my mother finally spoke. “Aww, sweety, that’s awful” she said with a gasp. “How much do you think you’ve shrunk?” as wave of relief washes over me I quickly replied “I don’t know a few inches, maybe half a foot?”. Swinging her feet to the ground, she stood up from the sofa and walked towards me, stopping just a foot away from me. Looking up but only slightly and directly into my eyes as she smiled. “Aww, sweety, let’s hope that this is it, at least your still taller than me” she laughs, leaning in to kiss me on the cheek.

I then found myself glancing down at her bare feet as her toes wriggled against the carpet... “Hello? Earth to Ricky?” she giggled, unexpectedly with a playful tone in a feeble attempt to lighten the mood. I continued to stare down at her petite toes in embarrassment and gulped... Looking up slowly to make eye contact with her, she places a single hand on my shoulder and smiled. “Why don’t we have some dinner, I’ll make you your favourite” She said with a soothing voice.

She brushed by me towards the door of the living room, pausing breifly to say. “Oh yeah, I got a text... I’ve got to go into the office tomorrow, will you be alright here until I’m home?”. I wasn’t, but right now I needed to be alone, so I nodded apprehensively as my mother smiled and headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

An hour passed and we sat at opposite ends of the table to eat. I didn’t have much of an appetite, but forced myself to finish the meal my mother had so kindly made to cheer me up. At one point during the meal, I felt a cold sting on my leg as my mother accidentally brushed her toes against my exposed calf. Her eyebrow raised slightly as I accidentally let out a soft whimper. She never said a word, but a part of me knew that she had noticed my unusual response to contact with her foot.

For remainder of the evening I had done everything in my power to avoid my mother. I couldn’t risk my strange desires for her feet becoming anymore apparent. Why did I agree to being alone tomorrow? I thought, what if I get even smaller overnight? Gasping, what if I get so small she never finds me?. I ehaled deeply as the night began to draw closer. Around 10pm, I heard my mother head upstairs and knock at my door, “Ricky? I’ll see you after work ok?”. I stayed silent pretending to be asleep as I buried myself under the duvet... As my eyes fell heavy, I started to fantasie about my moms feet as my eyelids felt heavy...

In a sudden daze of confusion, I was back in the lounge. I had no recollection how I got here, but my face was again inches away from my mothers bare feet as earlier. This time however, when my mother began to speak... Her words where very different... “Ricky?” She said, parting her soles to glance at my bright red face inches away from her soles. “I knew it!” She suddenly said in a smug voice as she snorted with laughter. “I knew you had a foot fetish!” she announced with smug satisfaction. “Well, don’t go all shy on me... smell them!” her toes spread apart as I was frozen in shock.

I tried to stammer, “Mom I...” but no soon had I open my mouth, her right bare sole jolted forwards and slapped into my face. “Shhh... Just smell them Ricky!” she said in impatience. The cold damp flesh of her soft sole pushed against my lips leaving a salty sour taste. As her toes scrunched up between my nose, I inhaled deeply. “Mmmmmm that’s it, good boy” she cooed, holding them there for a good few minutes. Suddenly she removed her feet from my face and pushed away the coffee table after swinging her soles to carpeted floor.

“Come here...” she said snapping her fingers and pointing to the spot besides her feet. “I want you to lay down and keep my feet warm” she sniggered as I threw myself to ground like a solider obeying his sargent. I stared up towards the ceiling as her soft delicate soles nestled onto my face with a clammy slap, covering my eyes with her maternal foot flesh. “And don’t you dare move till I say you can” she sniggered. As I laid their seemingly for hours, my eyes remained covered by her soft puffy soles. This seemed to heighten my other senses as the smell and distant sound of the TV became amplified. The pressure of her feet fluctuated on my face. Sometimes it felt as though she was standing right on me! Suddenly,
my mother’s voice echoed throughout the room like it was amplified though a maxed volume speaker...

“MMMMMMMM, THATS IT...” she moaned as her soles lifted away from my eyes, the light dazzled me as I squinted to focus. “JUST THE RIGHT SIZE...” she spat as my eyes began to regain their focus. The ceiling appeared yards and yards above me, I had shrunken... a lot! “Mom?” I squeaked, glancing towards the sofa with a horrific acknowledgement of my new perspective. “Oh my god, oh my god” I yelped, a mere foot tall specimen exposed and vulnerable on the carpeted floor. “WHY, DON’T YOU MEAN GODESS” she laughed lifting up her right foot and casting a shadow over my tiny body. “IT’S TIME TO SHOW ME JUST HOW MUCH YOU LOVE MY FEET!” She laughed menacingly as that foot now hovered directly above my diminished form.

“Wait...” was all I managed to yell out before her meaty bare sole descended over my little body as my face spilled into her sole. Her gigantic soft foot almost completely smothered my body! My arms flailed out the sides of her sole as from head to knees I was engulfed by cold mature foot flesh. “WORSHIP ME!” she moaned whilst softly grinding her sole into my body. “THATS IT! THATS IT!” She panted as I instinctivly lapped lustfully at her soft salty sole with my cock enveloped in the wrinkles of her arch. “MMMMM DON’T STOP, DON’T STOP!” she commanded through a breathy moan. As she planted heavily I continued to kiss and lick her soles, thrusting my hips into her skin and feeling myself erupt helplessly against her fleshy foot folds.

“Oooooooooooooh” I moaned as I slowly began to wake. Oh no, I thought, hyperventilating in a hot sweat of shame! My thigh was soaked and sticky. Why does this keep happening to me? In a dazed condition I slid off my loose fitting sticky boxers before throwing them to the floor. It was then I realised the daylight shining through the window... In a confused state, I turned my head towards the table. As I glanced at the clock I realised I had massively overslept! Oh shit! Mom would be gone, I was here alone. But something else felt off...

Shuffling out of the covers and towards the edge of the bed. I dangled my feet of the mattress and as I tried to stand... I slid forwards, landing with an uncomfortable crash onto my bottom! “What the?”. Panic suddenly set in as I realised the enormity of my predicament. I had shrunken over night. Another dream had triggered the height loss. I must be over a foot smaller than my original height now! It seemed as though the virus was progressing so much more rapidly than expected. Standing to gauge my height, I realised that I must be around the same size as my mother.

Realising I was now too small for my regular clothes, I began to scan the room for a interim solution. I rummaged through the wardrobe for something to cover myself with. I settled for a plain white bath robe that my mother must have picked up on a spa trip. To my horror, it seemed to fit perfectly on me... Yesterdy I would have barley been able to fit into this gown, now you’d have thought it was tailor made for me. Taking a deep breath, I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

Taking a seat at the empty kitchen table, I noticed a handwritten note left from my mother stuck on the fridge... ’Be back around 8pm, I’ll try and get the weekend off. There’s dinner in the fridge, text me if you need anything’. I suddenly started to panic, what if I’m shrinking quicker by the minute? how small am I going to get? Will I be even smaller when my mom comes back?

Glancing at the clock I realise my mother will not be home for another 6 hours. Perhaps I should have tried to text her, perhaps I should have called Dr. Shah. Perhaps I should have made the most of my height whilst I had the chance. Perhaps I should have never done, what I was about to do...


Chapter 05: Killing Time by DanceDance1982, edited by v11

Author's Notes:

Current Height: 162cm (5’3”)

Walking casually into the lounge, I took a seat upon the sofa with the aim of watching TV to pass the time. As I flicked aimlessly though the channels, my eyes became drawn to the floor as I felt a twinge between my thighs. Their, discarded beneath the coffee table were two well-worn and fuzzy slippers just beckoning to me like shining beacons. Something inside just snapped, I had to smell them!

Leaning off the end of the sofa, I reached down to the floor and grasped her left slipper between my outstretched hands. I laid down on the sofa and ate her my legs out with her slipper still in my hands. As I brought the slipper towards my face, my nose wrinkled at the faint remnants of my mother’s lingering foot scent. I traced my eyes across the well worn insole, marvelling at the deep toeprints that had been carved out after many years of use. She had received them as a gift from your aunt three Christmas’s ago, being her go to footwear when at home.

My hands quivered as I again brought the slipper up to my nose and rubbed it against my face. Closing my eyes, I breathed in deeply picturing it was her actual foot near my nose. I relaxed further into the sofa cushions as I thought about my mother and her incredible feet. “Do you like that Ricky?” I imagined her saying. “Does Ricky like sniffing mommies feet?”. As I continued to fantasise, I completely lost myself within my own head! Slipping into a deep slumber picturing her feet without realising my now unconscious state.

As everything faded to black, I suddenly felt my body slide in a downward motion... As my vision slowly focused, panic set in... “Where am I?” starring back their was some faded golden writing on the distant slopping floor. “What on earth?” Sweating with anxiety, I breathed in deeply the intensely strong yet familiar scent. I couldn’t put my finger on what it was, yet it was oddly comforting and arousing!

As I slid and slid further, I was finally able to make out the writing in full... First, their was a large pair of numbers... “38?...” below it, some text... “Made in Italy?” Before I could put two and two together. A sudden beam of light illuminated the world and dazzling me! As my eyes adjusted to the blinding light, I began to hyperventilate with a combination of shock and unrelenting fear!

Their, standing above me was my mother! Now a titanic monolith of gigantic proportions, towering over me as her eyes scanned the floor. “Mom!... Mom!... Help, it’s me!” I yelled up from my endless sloping prison. Suddenly, her eyes looked right onto my position, but with an empty look void of emotion or focus. It was in that moment that my mind finally pieced together the enormity of my situation...

That familiar smell! The writing! The sloping floor!My mother’s empty gaze!... I was inside her slipper! Suddenly the ground began to shake violently as the titan sized figure edged directly above the slipper I was still sliding into. “Mom! Mom! Moooooom!” I yell, staring upwards at the goddess as her monolithic bare sole suddenly began to hover above...

Her immense foot pivoted downwards, her toes scrunched down revealing her trademark crimson red pedicure. Then, in seeming slow motion, her mature toes began to descend! They grew larger and larger as they got closer, extinguishing the majority of the light as the ground beneath me shook! As they landed heavily against the distant heel of the slipper. Those five enormous digits, slowly began to wiggle their way down towards me...

“Mom! In here! stop!” I yelled in a quivering mess. “Oh god, not like this, not like this!” I chanted as my body finally stoped sliding. I tried to move but I was stuck! Stuck inside a concave round crater that was enormous and damp! Only this crater had been embedded into the insole after years and years of punishment from the plump fleshy underside of my mothers puffy toe!

Peering up from my toe shaped prison, I gasped as her foot slid further and further getting bigger and bigger as it approached me. I must have only been a mere millimetre tall! My pathetic cries where incomprehensible to the ears of a goddess the size of cityscape. Looking up in horror, her meaty big toe pad began to loom over my body...

Then, her big toe came crashing down on top of me! The smell was imnese! The air was warm and humid, combined with a fruity yet musk combination of body lotion and foot sweat. Her toe felt icey cold and clammy as it flattened over my pathetic minuscule form. I sunk into the flesh of her big toe as it pressed harder and harder against my bug size body! I opened my mouth to scream, but was muffled by the salty intrusion of soft toe flesh spilling into my mouth!. “Hmmmm! Hmmmm!” my screams muffled as I began to feel a warm sticky sensation roll down my inner thigh as I sunk into her flesh!



Jolting awake in a startled sweaty panic, I threw the slipper over my shoulders as I shuddered with shock! To make matters worse... The robe now felt heavy and loose. My hands where lost in the robes long dangling sleeves as I frantically jostled to roll them up to my elbows. Sitting upright on the sofa, I glanced towards the clock upon the distant mantle. “Shit!” I yelled... It was now eight twenty, my mother would be due back any minute. Glancing at the slipper I had thrown in the distant corner of the lounge. My heart sank the unmistakable creaking of the front door echoed throughout the hallway!


Chapter 06: Crisis Averted? by DanceDance1982 and v11

Author's Notes:

Current Height: 146cm (4’8”)

“Ricky it’s me” she calls from the doorway. “Where are you sweety?” she continued to shout, as her heels clicked against the landings wooden floor. “Are you in here” I hear her call as she slowly walks into the living room... My body trembled as she approached the sofa, I glanced up at the mature goddess now standing at nearly twice my height. Her Amazonian figure looking stern and serious due to her formal office attire, it made for a real sense of power and dominance. Finally I spoke with a feeble nervous voice, “Hey Mom...”. I gulp as she looked with an expression of concern, astonishment whilst fighting back a seemingly playful smirk. As her eyes pierce my body with the familiar dominating intensity as in my dreams she slowly began to walk towards the sofa. I gasp as she unexpectedly took a seat besides me and began to speak softly...

“Oh Ricky” she gasps. “You’ve shrunk quiet a lot haven’t you” she said, stroking my hair with her long fingers. My petite mother hands seemingly stretch around my scalp like she was caressing a mere grapefruit. “Gosh! your even shorter then me now sweety” Looking up to her eyes, I spoke with a nervous stutter. “Mom, I’m scared” I mumble as she looks down at me with a sweet and caring smile. “Awww, don’t worry Ricky, I’m here for you now, besides I’ve managed to get time off work to care for you so don’t you worry” Stairing up at my mother from this perspective was so intimidating, the last time I looked up at her like this I was a young boy!

As my mom looked down at me, I was relieved to have her back home. But then... Imagery from my dreams plagued my mind. I couldn’t bare to think about being small or shrinking for another second, I had to get her to just pretend everything was normal, I just couldn’t bare to talk about it any longer. “Erm, mom? I know this is all happening so quickly but...” her eyes narrow as I nervously stammer “Can we... just not talk about the whole shrinking thing” she looks at me with a puzzled expression. “ it’s just, I’ve spent the whole day panicking and now your home, I just want to forget about the whole thing and pretend like this is normal”.

After a brief pause she smiles gently and speaks. “Well sure sweety, if that’s what you want than let’s just watch the news together, is their anything else you need?”. Glancing at her feet in the distance, I knew I had to get off this sofa and keep them out of my eyeline. I could barely focus as I looked up at her concerned expression... I felt that I needed to be close by, but the temptation to stare at her feet made me too... uncomfortable. “erm, mom? I know this sounds... silly” She looked into my eyes with a intense focus. “Do you mind if... sit in front of the table instead...” Her eyes narrowed in confusion. “You know... so you can keep an eye on me whilst watching TV” I mumbled suspiciously... “Well sure sweety, make your self comfortable” she sniggered, I could tell she half suspected I was hiding something. I clamber to be ground and took a seat on the floor, my back resting against the coffee table as we both starred at the TV.

I sat there for about fifteen minutes watching the news as my mother sat on the sofa directly behind me. Suddenly I noticed an unusual sound creaking and shuffling behind me... Glancing through the reflection of the TV, I was stunned to see my mothers exposed nylon clad soles, resting upon her leather work heels. For minutes I starred though the screen in a hypnotised state. Slowly, she use her long toes to expertly pinch away at her stockings, rolling them off her feet one at a time. Her toes now free from their humid prisons, wriggled in the cool evening air causing a faint smell of ripe foot odour to waft up to nostrils.

Suddenly her feet slid backwards and out of view my view. I could hear my mother shuffling on the sofa behind me. Then, with an almighty bang. ‘BOOM’, the table shook as that familiar sent intensified. “Aww, sorry to startle you sweety” she cooed almost mockingly. “I was just getting in a more comfortable position”. I was frozen, chills down ran down my spine... my mothers bare feet where directly now behind my head! I could hear my mothers toes, scrunching and clicking in close proximity. The intoxicating scent of hardworking foot odour tickling my nostrils.

The scrunching became more and more elaborate and I could feel the heat eminating from her soles on my neck. I started to sweat, my penis throbbed, I knew if I looked back, my mother’s soles would be right against my face. Was she daring me to to look? Was this her way of fishing for a massage? Had I asked for this? It seemed by asking her to ignore my shrinking and sitting in front of the table, I had placed my self into a situation reserved for the likes of fantasy and erotic stories. But I couldn’t risk exposing myself!

Feeling more and more uncomfortable. I just had to stop this arousal! As I prepared to stand up, my mothers right foot stroked the back of head. “Awww, I was hoping you’d stay their for a while” she giggled. As I hastily rose to my feet and walked towards the doorway. Still rock hard from her toes brushing my hair. I dare not ask why she wanted me to stay there and half suspected what she would answer if I had.

I thought I was clear, but then... my mother called out with a demeaning request that caused me to flare up with embarrassment. “Oh Ricky, whilst your up...” I glanced towards her face using every bit of my willpower to avoid staring at her soles. Gleaming at me with an intense smirk she spoke playfully “would you be a dear and grab that slipper by the door?”. A chill rolled down my spine, as I glanced to the slipper I had been fantasising with earlier. I had careless discarded it suspiciously far away from its original position, surely she’d have known something was amiss! With an elaborate sigh, I bent down and lifted the slipper in my hands before walking over to my mother.

With a bulging erection hidden beneath my baggy robe, I was just about to set it down when it happened... I gazed in awe as my mother twisted her body towards me. I watched in apprehension as she slid on her right slipper before extended her flawless feet out towards me. She glanced down at her bare left foot and then up towards my face... “I could have sworn I had left them together”. She said with a smug smirk and shrug of her shoulders... Was she taunting me?

I blushed uncomfortably as her smoth wrinkled left sole rested upon her right as she scrunched her toes with impatience. As those delicate toes wafted back and forth slowly. Her eyes peered down at me as she spoke in her dominant mocking voice. “Well don’t just stand their sweety” Her toes fanned out as her foot edged closer and closer to my face. “Look how lonely my foot looks, all cold and... naked” she mocked as it hovered closely towards my chin. A delightful fruity yet musky scent wafted up my nostrils as her toes melt on scrunching slowly...

“Hello? Earth to Ricky? she said as I snapped out of my absent minded stare. “Well? are you going to put it in for me or what?” she mocked as I gulped in embarrassment to her chuckles . “Don’t keep me waiting... That red face of yours looks pretty warm to me ” she taunted as I quickly fumbled frantically to position the slipper towards her outstretched foot as it stretched closer and closer to my face. With a rush of frantic panic I slid her toes into the heel of the slipper and stammered. “Sorry mom” I said, clumsily sliding the slipper onto her gorgeous awaiting foot.

All the while, her toes continued to wiggle restlessly towards the open end of the slipper. “Lovely” she exclaimed. “Look at you, already taking care of mommies feet” she said in mocking reference to yesterday’s convocation. Her slipper clad feet lingering almost purposely besides my face before she shuffled her body away, retuning her outstretched legs towards the coffee table. Beads of sweat rolled down the back of my neck as my penis throbbed painfully beneath my robe.

As I began to scurry away from the sofa, my mother spoke softly. “Going so soon?”. I froze, looking back to my mother as she pouted at me from the sofa. “I was hoping to get one your famous foot rubs before bed” she smirked as she dangled her slippers from her feet invitingly. I sensibly decided to declined her tempting offer, after genuine fears of ejaculating and shrinking quicker on any further contact with her feet. “Sorry mom, I’m just really tired...” I said with a face blushing like a plum.

With a playful huff my mother spoke “ok sweety, I’ll see you in a little while” she said with a uncomfortably seductive smile. My jaw dropped a bit as she winked back at me, I continued to back up away towards the door. “Sweet dreams” she cooed in a whispered mocking voice before her seemingly seductive gaze returned to the tv. Wiping the sweat from my brow I exhaled deeply. What a close call! Was she daring me back then? What did she mean see me later? When will this torture just end?


Chapter 07: A Rough Nights Sleep by DanceDance1982, edited by v11

Author's Notes:

Current Height: 146cm (4’8”)

As I paced towards the bedroom, multiple questions continued to circle around my mind. Did she know I was attracted to her feet? Was this all a test? Had I finished shrinking? Would she actually make me rub her feet if I was tiny? Throwing myself onto the mattress, I tossed and turned for hours unable to settle. Suddenly, a beam of light dazzled my eyes as the beedroom door began to creaked open.

Standing their was my mother, in a silk floral nighty with her hair flowing loosely. A flash of a mischief upon her face transitioning swiftly into a look of tiredness.. “Sorry to wake you” I was stunned, what was she doing? Kicking off her slippers she edged closer to the bed with a mischievous smile. “Would you scooch across for me sweety, I’ve decided to bunk with you... just until this whole shrinking business finishes”. She slowly began to approach the nearside of the bed with her eyes locked on my shaking body. She then slowly slid her silk nightly from off her shoulders and towered over me in her delicate black underwear. “Seeing as you only have these shrinking spurts when your asleep...” I staired up in intense embarrassment afraid to reply. “I think It’s best that I stays close to you at night” she said biting her little finger as she towered over the bed.

As she stood directly above me, I was frozen in position. “Last chance to scooch across Ricky...” she said with a playful tone before slowly turning to reveal her plump lace clad asscheeks. I laid their like a dear caught in head lights, that was until she mockingly cooed “fine, if you don’t want to move across then I’m going to have to sit on you” she said with a playful wink. I quickly rolled to the far side of the mattress with a nervous rumbling in my stomach, all the while trying to cover my modesty from the taunting amazon.

I watched as that incredible round ass landed with a thud against the mattress where I had just been laid, causing me to be bounce up and down like I had dived onto a trampoline. She twisted her body, tucking her legs into the loose sheets before laying onto her right hip and resting her head against the soft pillow.

I gulped, looking to my left as my Amazonian mother laid scantily clad besides me and smiled. “We're going to have a nice lazy day tomorrow” she whispered as her warm breath scented with the faint fragrance of red wine washes over my naked body as I hastily covered my groin with some sheet. She stared deeply into my sheepish eyes as my cheek blushed in embaresment. “Aww Ricky, your so adorable... I could just eat you up!” she said softly, blowing me a kiss as her heavy lashes sunk over her tired eyes.

With her eyes now fully closed, she yawned loudly and I peered into the endless cavern of her wet mouth... After a few long minutes, her breathing became heavier and it was evident she was sleeping peacefully. As my mothers playful words still echoed around my mind, She would never know the pain it would cause me...

That night, those very words would infiltrate my dreams! Those vivid and intense dreams that where causing me so much erotic anguish and anxiety... As my eyes fell heavy, I found myself waking constantly from a deep sleep... After multiple episode of sleeping and waking and sleeping and waking, I could not tell what was real anymore! Was I sleeping? Or was this a dream...

My eyes began to focus... what? whaaaat? “Ahhhh”, I was standing on top of my pillow, but a mere 2 inches in stature... Looking up, My mother’s face hovering in enormity. Her eyes locked on my tiny body, her lips, curled into a wicked smile as her tangled hair frames her dominating face!
”MORNING SHORT STUFF!” she mocked leaning in closer to me.
Oh my god, what’s happening, I’m bug sized!” I screamed as my body shuddered in fear. My mother yawned revealing the ginormous wet cavern that was her mouth. Beads of saliva dripping from her pearly white teeth. Her breath, stale with the remnants of wine from the night before... 
“AWW DONT BE SCARED RICKY” she cooed lovingly. With a deviant smile she whispered softly “AWW, YOU LOOK SO CUTE. WHY DON’T YOU COME AND GIVE MOMMY A KISS”. I continued to crouch in fear as her lips puckered and descended just a few feet above me. “GO ON SWEETY... I PROMISE I WONT BITE...” she mocked almost fighting back a giggle.
“This must be a dream? Surely I haven’t shrunken this small...”. Above me, my mothers lips made mocking kissy noises as her lips smacked together with occasional lubrication of her tongue. “This can’t be real! Mom help me” I yell up, but she simply looks down her nose at me, before saying.
”FIRST GIVE MOMMY A KISS... THEN WE’LL DEAL WITH YOUR NEW... PREDICAMENT” Again her lips descended, they where scarcely close to my cowering body! 
Plucking up the courage I rose up to my feet, my legs trembled as I angled my neck upwards to kiss her ginormous pillowy lips. My lips and majority of my face, pressed softly against her wet pink lips. In that precise moment, I felt comforted and safe... But after a few seconds, I started to feel a little uneasy as my mom seemingly snickered as I began to pull away...
MWAAAA!” Her slimy, soft lips released me from there grasp as her enormous maw hoevered closly above me. “OH, RICKY, YOUR SO YUMMY” she coeed, “I’M COMING IN FOR SECONDS” she sniggered, as her lips once again descended around my tiny body, I pushed against her lips fearfully, this time something really was wrong!
”What the?” I mumbled against her lips, trying desperately to pull away, but I was caught in a vacume and I couldn’t move!  Then it happened, in seeming slow motion my mother began to slurp me into her lips as she laughed breathily through her nostrils.
MMMMMMMMM” she hummed with a loud drone, as my entire face slowly became engulfed by her mattress sized lips...
”Mom! Cut it out!” I tried to push back with my hands, only for them too to be slurped up in complete horror. “Mom! stop it, your scaring me!”. My body tingled as her lips vibrated with giggling and ‘MMMMMing’. Suddenly, in complete horror my entire head was sucked into the dark wet cavern of her maw, greeted by a humid string of sticky saliva...
“Aghhh let me out, this isn’t funny!” I screamed as she continued to suck up my tiny body like single stray spaghetti noodle. All the while she just laughed, snorting with her nostrils...
”MMM MMM MMM” she mouthed loudly, Her humongous tonge lapped at my body running circles around me as I was slurped further into her mouth.
“Oh god, oh god, she’s tasting me! why is she tasting me!” I tried to struggle but there was nothing I could do! With my entire body now sucked inside her mouth, I lay flat on her tounge with my entire world a warm, wet, darkness. 
“MMMMMMMMMMMM” She slowly began to press my body into the roof of her mouth as I continued to scream for mercy.
”Stop! Mom please stop!”. Her hot sticky saliva drenched my body as I was rolled towards her throat.
“Mooooom, please don’t do this to me” I screamed historically!
“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM” she mouthed, savouring my flavour and creating a deafening vibration that caused me to ooze in complete fear.
“Please, don’t eat me?” I cried... Then... a loud GULP! stung my ear drums as my body began to slide down her throat!


Jolting awake like always. My breathing shallow and fast, my heart beating hard like crazy. I was laying naked in the dawn light, sticky and shamed from my vivid nightmares. Then, a sudden realisation hit me... I was much much smaller... perhaps now half the size I was last night! Suddenly a loud yawn echoed from behind my back and snapped me into reality! “Oh my god” I though. She’s... behind me! Now, surely a towering goddess that I dare not even picture...

She was still sleeping... Laid besides me, snoring lightly as the birds chirped outside the window... I glanced at the clock upon the dresser, 9:59AM! Oh my god... That alarm is due to go off at any second now! What should I do? Before my mind can react, a bellowing ringing begins to reverberate throughout the room as my mother starts to stir...


Chapter 08: A New Day A New Perspective by DanceDance1982, edited by v11

Author's Notes:

Current Height: 88cm (2’9”)

I was frozen with shock! As the ear numbing droe of the alarm filled the room, I glanced over to my mother. Now a true giant easily twice my size! As my mothers eyelids began to flicker, she started to edge closer towards me in a semiconscious state. With her chest pushed inches away from my face, I couldn’t help but stare at the humongous cleavage before me.

Looking above, I watched anxiously as my mother’s left arm reached over my head and towards the table besides me. With a heavy thud! her palm smacked the alarm clock as silence filled the room. Her eyes slowly began to open as she spoke in a dazed sleepy tone. “Ricky?” she yawned, whist lightly patting the pillow above my head. “Ricky!” her eyes now wide open and peering in shock at my dwarfed frame. “Oh, sweety...” she cooed in a soft concerning tone. “You just keep on getting smaller don’t you” she said, stroking her long delicate fingers around my cheek in comfort.

She shuffled up towards me, and held my tiny head against her warm voluptuous breasts. For a good ten minutes we laid there in embrace, she clutched my body tightly between her arms and held me against her warm skin with sorrow. I was to scared to speak, having lost half my height in a few short days... I was beginning to realize the chances of me ending up only a few inches tall were becoming more and more realistic as the days passed. My mother must have also known this but remained in a silent embrace.

After what felt like an eternity, my mother final spoke with a sweet comforting tone. “Why don’t we go and have some breakfast in the lounge...”. I nodded gingerly as she smiled at my tiny face. “First though, I need to take a shower...” she said slowly easing her grip on me before shuffling towards the far end of the mattress. “Then, we’ll find you something to wear” she said with thoughtful smile, slipping her mature body from the covers and raising to an impressive and intimidating height.

After my mother had exited the bedroom, I could hear the distant gushing of the shower in the bathroom nearby. Crawling timidly to the edge of the bed, I clambered down from the mattress crashing to the floor with a uncomfortable thud. Standing to my feet, I began to truly see the world from my new perspective. Everything now seemed to tower over me, presenting a whole new verity of challenges!

As I wondered around the room, I stared in a mixture of awe and intimidation at the sheer size of my mothers belongings. Her nighty lay besides the bed. I picked it up with both hands and marveled at how soft the silk material felt against my skin. It could easily bury me like a bedsheet or tablecloth in comparison to my new stature. Then I spotted them...

Laid out besides the door where my mothers discarded house slippers. I walked over in a trance and laid down besides them to gauge their scale. I could not believe it! They where exactly a quarter of my entire body length! Suddenly I realised that my mother’s feet were also a quarter of size of my entire body!

I lifted her left slipper over my head like a weightlifter benching a barbell. Dropping the slipper onto my chest, I was stunned! From heel to toe my entire torso was practically covered by her slipper! Tilting my head up, my chin grazed the fur lined front of the slipper as I was mesmerized by the close up toe prints on its insole. I could not believe it. My mother’s slipper... her tiny petite feet... They could actually crush me! She could use a single foot to brutally suffocate my lungs and I would be powerless to fight her...

Suddenly, the abrupt absence of running water snapped me from my perversions! As the bathroom door creaked open from the hallway, I flung the slipper from my chest and darted back towards the bed. It was then I became full aware of my exposed naked body and erection! As I grasped the duvet to try and pull myself back onto the mattress, I slid backwards crashing onto the floor besides my mother’s nighty as the bedroom door swung open...

“Oh Ricky!” she said in astonishment, her hair wrapped up in a towel and her pink fluffy bathrobe covering all but to her knees. I hastily covered my privates as she walked towards me in seeming slow motion... Her bronze legs glistening with moisture from the shower and her feet left wet footprints in the carpeted floor. I stared up at her in embarrassment from the perspective of a helpless turtle laid on its shell. As her heavy feet settled at either side of my shoulders, I could smell the fragment mixture of strawberries and kiwi from her body wash.

I had to admit, starring up at goddess twice my height from the perspective of being laid on my back gave me a terrifying yet exciting perspective. My mother bit her lip as she knelt over me.

“Come here sweety.”

I just stared silently as her outstretched hands grasped my shoulders and lifted me with effortless strength back to my feet.

“I hope that didn’t hurt you...” She cooed as her eyes scanned the room.

I was beyond embarrassed, there I was naked with an erection that my mother was pretending not to notice.

“Let me find you something to wear,” she said with a wink as my bright red face grimaced whist my hands attempted to cover my privates. 


“I know!” she said with a sudden burst of energy. Leaning over my trembling body, she pulled a pillowcase from the bed and walked over to the dressing table. After rummaging through a draw, she pulled out a pair of scissors and attacked the pillowcase with precision. “There!” she said throwing it to the ground besides me. “Well... try it on,” she beckoned.

I slid the plain white pillowcase over my head. I was impressed that there were holes precisely where my arms and head was. As I shoved my head from out of my new makeshift robe. My mother knelt besides the wardrobe and slid open the doors...

As she rummaged through the bottom of the wardrobe. I almost drooled at the sight before me. Two flushed wrinkled soles, scrunched underneath her plump bottom taunting me! As she seemingly jostled with an old gym shoe, her toes flexed and wriggled absent minded causing me to bite my lips as my knees quivered. Suddenly, to my embarrassment, she turned!

“Oh Ricky...” she chuckled, “you look so adorable”.

I gazed in awkwardness as she crawled towards me on her hands and knees with a single shoelace in her right hand.

“Hold still” she said tying the lace around my was to secure my ‘robe’. “There, all finished,” she beamed with a smile.

I couldn’t believe my penis was still throbbing, how could she not see it? Was she trying to make me feel comfortable? Did she know it was her causing my arousal? Surely she’d make some mocking comment, she never missed an opportunity to joke... What was she hiding? 

As my mother rose back up to a standing position she peered down at me. “Come,” she took a beauty product off of the dresser before exiting the bedroom. I followed gingerly, still hard from the sole show and slipper fantasy.

“I’ll bring yours to the lounge sweety, why don’t you make yourself comfortable?” she shouted from the kitchen as I carefully crawled backward down the stairs to the sound of a boiling kettle and the pop of the toaster. 


As I finally reached the lounge, I scrambled up the sofa having to lay my torso on first before swinging up my legs. I lifted the TV remote in my tiny hands and fumbled with the buttons as my mother entered the doorway... As she stood besides the coffee table at the opposite end of the sofa, a large silver tray was placed upon the table. On it was four items... My mother’s coffee mug, an egg cup filled with coffee, a small plate full of toast and the beauty product from the dresser. As I looked closely at the pot I was hit by a mixture of arousal and tension... There was four words written in a glamorous font... I made out the phrase ‘cocoa butter?’... Then, as my mother tilted the tray for a slice of toast... I saw the final two words!... ‘foot cream’... Oh god! Where was this going?


Chapter 09: An Intimate Breakfast by DanceDance1982 and v11

Author's Notes:

Current Height: 88cm (2’9”)

Taking a seat at the opposite end of the sofa, my mother flicked on the morning news and reclined back into the cushion with a slice of toast and coffee in her hands. As my mother politely sipped her coffee and crunched up her toast, I couldn't help but fixate on the sounds. For a moment it seemed like she was crunching and slurping like a pig, but it was our size difference and the chilling memories of the dreams of last night. My stomach churned and my appetite all but went away. Gulping down the last mouthful of coffee, she set her mug down on the tray and eyed up the last slice of toast.

“Ricky, are you not eating?” she said in a puzzled manor.

“Erm, no thank you, I’m just not hungry yet” I stammered, as she raised an eyebrow in suspicion before glancing back down to the silver breakfast tray.

I glanced back to the TV, but my attention was suddenly distracted by two heavy thudding sounds, echoing from beneath the table. My mother grabbed the last slice of toast from the tray before lifting up the foot cream and placing onto the surface of the table.

“Well, seeing as your not eating,” she said, shuffling her back into the far corner of the sofa. “Will you do me a favour...” batting her eyelashes at me whilst biting a corner of her toast. Before I had chance to respond, my mothers glistening legs began to raise into the air, each one practically the same length as my entire body.

“I haven’t had chance to moisturise my feet,” she stated in a nonchalant voice. I was too startled to speak as I stared on in awe, watching as she skilfully scrunched her toes around the side of lotion pot. With a slow and conscientious movement, she used her exposed moist sole to slide the pot across the table to within an arms reach of me. “Will you rub some on for me?” she cooed, slowly biting into her toast in an almost sensual fashion.

I knew this was a bad idea and I almost found the strength to decline. But before my words could reach my mouth, two bare heels rested upon my right thigh, her feet now as long as my calves. They felt so heavy against my body and I was forced to tighten up my leg to keep her heels from digging in and bruising me slightly with their heaviness. 

I could not help but take in the great size and beauty of those massive appendages which threatened to topple me from the chair. Her soles where flushed and crinkled from the warm shower water. They smelled of a heavenly mixture of strawberry body wash with the faintest musk from her old slippers. Her toes slowly waved back and forth on parallel with the tip of my shoulders. As she watched with a mouthful of buttery toast, her ankles crossed over and the weight of both of her feet were now concentrated on one poor spot of my leg. My eyes where now level with the meaty ball of her right foot.

All of a sudden and seemingly out of no where, her right foot arched forwards towards my astonished face. Then, her big toe, almost the size of an immature pear and her second toe (as long as my index finger) gently pressed against the stubble of my right cheek. Her skin was an icy cool contrast to my flushed warm exterior. She then curled her dense toes into my face, they sunk into my fleshy cheek as she applied light pressure to angle my neck towards the pot on the table.

Swallowing with a loud gulp my mother fought back a laugh before speaking in her gleeful mocking tone. “Come on Ricky! Don’t keep me waiting!” she scoffed, taking another bite from the last half slice of toast.

As I stretched my left hand out to the table and grasped the ashtray sized tub, my mother right foot retracted from my face. Her big toe returned for just a moment as she smiled at me, pressing once again to my cheek before her whole foot returned to my thigh. She giggled at the pale, bloodless pressure print her big toe had left in my flushed skin.

As I placed the pot upon my left thigh, I thumbed clumsily to unscrew the tight greasy lid before placing it up onto the arm of the sofa. I slowly slid my right hand into its oily white contents as rich aromas of chocolate enters my nostril. The slimy lotion oozed around the spaces between my fingers and created a slippery translucent sheen on my palm. I repeated the process with my left hand as drops of the buttery lotion dribbled down my wrists and stained my makeshift robe.

With my hands now completely smothered in lotion, I was taken aback when my mother retracted her right leg, bending slightly at the knee. I watched on uneasily as her right foot hovered above the pot with pointed toes like a ballerina. Feeling my penis stiffen between my thighs, I quickly clamped my legs together to prevent my erection from poking into her heel. My jaw dropped as she then skillfully pinched the rim of the pot between her big and second toes, sliding it off my lap and releasing it softly back onto the table.

“Still got it...” she giggled to herself mischievously as her right foot pivoted towards me revealing her puffy sole. With her leg still bent 90 degrees at the knee, she rested the outside right ankle against the top of her left foot. “There... they're all yours sweetie,” she cooed playfully as her soles now devoured 80% of my overall vision. My body trembled as my quivering hands edged towards her awaiting sole.

I felt a bolt of electricity jolt down my spine as my thumbs made contact with the fleshy sole of her right foot. My two hands cradled her foot, my fingers pulling my thumbs into her buttery sole as they slid effortlessly over the many folds of enveloped foot flesh. The lotion allowed me to glide my palms up and down her sole in a delicate waxing motion.

“Mmmmm” my mom purred quietly, swallowing down the last bite of her toast. I pushed my thumb deep into her puffy glistening sole and trembled as the tips sunk in and became enveloped by soft flesh. I pictured myself few inches tall and sinking into that gorgeous glistening sole. Having slathered her sole with glistening cocoa butter, I grasped the sides of her foot and began to slide my hands up towards her toes.

My entire left hand wrapped smoothly around her big toe as I clenched my grip into a tight fist. My mother responded to this by biting her bottom lip as she clenched her toes together, squeezing my fingers painfully with those playful mature digits. As she relinquished her grip, I used my forefingers and thumb to rub each of the massive toes of her right foot. My fingers became more and more nimble as her toes soaked up the remaining moisture that was still on me. When I was done I marveled at the glistening oiled sole before me as my mother wriggled her toes together causing globules of lotion to pool in the spaces between her toes.

My mother lifted her feet from my lap and pivoted her right foot to inspect my labour. “Wow Ricky, that was incredible,” she said as I wiped my slightly greasy palms against my robe, still clenching my throbbing member between my thighs. “You're not just going to do half of the job though- are you?” she mocked with a playful grin. Her feet hovered in the air as her knees kept crossing over with impatience.

I glanced at the table, realising that the lotion was now slightly out of arms length. With my mothers legs still in the air, I swiveled my body round so that my legs lay flat in the space where her calves had rested. With my back resting against the arm of the sofa, I leaned outwards to my left and grasped the rim of the lotion. Dipping my left hand into the pot, I grasped a golf ball sized glob of lotion within my palm and leaned back towards the sofa.

I was just about to swing my legs down and shuffle back into my original position but then- boom! Her heels crashed down onto each of my thighs. Her knees were still bent slightly with her feet flexed back so that her soles faced my chest. In the shock of the sudden motion, my erection had slid out from my thighs and was now a mere inches away from brushing against the insides of either heel! Completely trapped by the uncomfortable weight of her feet, I peered over her toes to see the wicked smile of my mature tormenter.

“Well, sweety? I’m waiting,” she giggled as the toes on her left foot wiggled a mere six inches away from my chin. I frantically rubbed my hands together, I needed this to be over quickly, if her heels moved any closer she would feel my little erection. This was all is getting to be much too much!

I quickly began to run my quivering hands up and down her left foot. To my embarrassment, this seemed to create waves of pleasure for my mother! “Ooooh, Ricky!” she said with her head tilted back, “keep doing that!” she commanded in sweet sultry tone.

As I continued to slide my palms up and down her soles rapidly like I was trying to buff a window pane, the ridges and folds of sole flesh tickled my sensitive palms and caused my penis to pulse in spasms. All of a sudden my mother placed her right foot behind her left and pressed it forward!

“Mmm yeah,” she moaned as she stretched her foot outwards, her left sole pushing my frail hands against my chest as her heel slid my robe up my leg! Her sole now rested less than three inches from my chest, my hands continued to caress her slippery sole as my wrists began to cramp uncomfortably.

Looking down my nose, the tips of her toes where so close to my chin! I could lick them! And my god, I wanted to do so but more pressing was the lack of modesty between my thighs. Having slid her heel up to my hip, my rock hard penis now poked out the opening of my robe. If she parted her knees, or lifted her feet... she would see my throbbing member and there would be no avoiding it this time! 

“Mmmmmmmm...” she moaned as suddenly her left sole pressed in hard against my chest, sandwiching my hands between as her toes grazed the underside of my chin lightly.

“Mom!” I yelped.

She snapped out of her trance of relaxation with a rather flushed set of cheeks. “Oh sweety, I’m so sorry,” she said sliding her heels back, luckily pulling my robe back over my privates as her heels retracted against her ass.

Shuffling her body upright she peered down at me and fought back a giggle at the large greasy foot print etched into my robe. “That was soo incredible honey! I though I was back at the spa for a minute.”

I smiled uncomfortably as I shuffled my body back into a sitting position, my legs dangling off the side of the sofa. “It’s ok mom, your just-” I gulped as her eyebrows rose, “-you're just so much bigger now, you need to be more careful!” I said, although a part of me would like nothing more than to be smothered by those soles.

She brushed her hair from her face and spoke softly, “I’m soo sorry sweety, I promise never to hurt you again,” a genuine look of anguish on her face.

Without thinking, I found myself mumbling to try and erase her guilt. “No! It was fine, I just wasn’t expecting it.” I said blushing.

My mother grinned and leaned forward to stroke my right cheek with her large, soft fingers. “Aww Ricky, you're such a darling,” she cooed.

At that, we each retreated to the opposing ends of the sofa and we both began to watch breakfast tv in an awkward silence.

As afternoon approached, I had sept the rest of the morning avoiding my mother as she meticulously cleaned and tidied the house. Around 2pm I heated the phone ring out unexpectedly from the kitchen. I keeps in to the hallway to ease drop on this unexpected intrusion. Whilst I didn’t want for anymore awkward embarrassing situations around my mother, I certainly didn’t want to be left alone again. I couldn’t be trusted! As I got close to the kitchen doorway I was surprised to hear laughter, this couldn’t be a work call? Who could it be? Then the penny dropped!

“You know I’d come out... it’s just I can’t leave Ricky alone again, he’s getting really small now,” I blushed with uncomfortable guilt at my mothers decline of this mysterious proposition. “Ooh really? Are you sure?... then of course you can... he won’t mind at all... it will be good for him to see you again... hahaha... maybe,” my mother cackled loudly, this could only be one person and that person had always intimidated me. My aunt, the bitch! In my mother’s eyes she could do no wrong, but to me she has always been a stuck up, mean spirited snob. “See you around seven and bring wine... hahaha... see you soon!”

As my mother hung up the call I sprinted back to the lounge, diving onto the sofa in panic! My mom soon entered to gleefully announce the news. I didn’t want to be here. Not if she was coming. Oh god, what if mom leaves me alone with her? My aunt was a bitch normal sized. What would she be like as a giant? As the hour drew nearer, I became more and more nervous... Then at 7:12pm, my fears became reality as the doorbell chimed!


Chapter 10: A Visit From My Aunt - Part 1 by DanceDance1982 and v11

Author's Notes:

Current Height: 88cm (2’9”)

 

As the dreaded chime of the doorbell echoed throughout the house, my mother gleefully padded down the hallway, her bare feet slapping against the cold wooden floor.

 

“Ricky, she's here!” my mother announced in a cheerful tone. I begrudgingly slid down from the sofa and walked hesitantly into the hall. Then, the distant creaking of the door and a barrage of unintelligible feminine voices signaled my aunts arrival. I approached the Amazonian pair cautiously as they continued to talk inside of the doorway. My aunt was a confident, strong woman with long, straight black hair that glistened in the dim light of the hall. She was tall and athletic, although a hint of soft femininity slightly tempered her intensity. She was wearing a tight fitting red dress that rode just above her knees, her legs where bare and bronzed with an elegant shine of lotion.

 

As I walked within a few foot of the towering mature women, my eyes where drawn to the monoliths that where my aunt's feet. There, clad inside two strappy leather heels where the biggest feet I had ever seen! Adorned with a silver ankle charm dangling off her left ankle, the ginormous heel of her left foot raised, revealing to me the worn underside of her sole. I squinted as I slowly approached my aunt. She continued to chatter with my mother, ignorant of my small form. As my eyes concentrated on the worn shoe sole, I could make out two faint numbers... 42! I gulped fearfully as my aunt returned her heel flat to the ground. Suddenly an alarming silence filled the air as those feet (longer than the distance between my elbow and my fingertips) twisted towards me. I cautiously craned my neck upwards as my eyes uncomfortably met with glamorous amazon that was my aunt.

 

“Well what do we have here?” my aunt taunted in a inquisitive tone. I gulped as my legs trembled, my aunt staring down her nose at me with a cruel grin on her face.

 

“You poor little thing,” she muttered in a sympathetic voice, her smirking expression hidden from my mother standing behind her. “You're like a little child down there aren’t you?” her smile grew larger and crueler, her false tone turning my stomach.

 

“Oh look! You're actually wearing a pillow case, how funny!” she cooed placing a hand over her mouth in amusement. “I just can’t believe that my darling nephew has the dreaded shrinking disease,” she said in a overly dramatic concerned voice. The huge woman bit her lip to prevent a self satisfied laugh escaping. Suddenly my mom walked beside me, my aunt swiftly changing her expression from a look of indulgent amusement to that of pitiful sorrow.

 

“I know, my poor Ricky- he’s such a brave boy,” my mother cooed, placing a hand softly upon my head. As my aunt grinned down at me with an expression of false comfort, I was suddenly taken aback as my mom pointed to her heels.

 

“Oh my god!” my mother exclaimed, causing me to flinch with shock. “Those shoes are amazing!” she said, releasing her hand from my head as my aunt glanced down to her ginormous feet.

 

“Aww, thank you dear, it took forever to get them in my size,” she said with a snobbish tone of self accomplishment. It was then that I found myself staring directly at my aunt's feet as she continued to boast about the exclusivity of her footwear with my mother. Her toes where very long, her slightly long toenails adorned with jet black polish. A single expensive looking toe ring was wrapped around her right middle toe. Her powerful, feminine calves glistened in the dim light of the hallway.

 

My aunt spoke, snapping me out of my trance. “Those damned buckles though,” she spat in a frustrated tone, “they're fiddly and delicate, it took me ages to pry them open earlier!” Her eyes suddenly locked onto my vulnerable body with a wicked smile. “Maybe you could get them off for me, Ricky?” she grinned dominantly as my mother look down on my trembling body with an encouraging smile.

I cautiously followed the Amazons into the lounge as they both took a seat on the sofa. I stood a mere few feet away from the mature titans as my aunt suddenly snapped her fingers at me. 

“Didn’t you have a job to do?” she spat impatiently. “My feet are killing me!”

My aunt pivoted her ankles in a circle to draw my attention to the enormous, mature beauties encased in expensive leather. My body began to kneel in automatic submission, my hands trembling as I reached down towards the many buckles of her elegant shoes. Her huge toes scrunched back and forth against the insole, creating waves of faint musk to waft from her soles. As my fingers nimbly snapped open the first buckle, I could feel my penis begrudgingly begin to stiffen!

 

“Nearly there,” I said feebly, releasing the last buckle of her left heel as she continued to natter on with my mother. “All finished aunty!” Suddenly silence broke between the amazons as she glared down her nose at my timid crouched body.

 

“Finally,” she said with mocking impatience, “these heels are incredibly tight.” Her toes curled creating a loud creaking against the leather. “Would you be a dear and help pull them off?” she asked with a dominant smile. My aunt lifted her right heel up and tilting her sole towards my chest as she gestured for me to grab her shoe.

 

“Pull!” she commanded as I grasped the warm outsides of the leathery soles. I leaned backwards as my aunt pushed her foot out towards me. Stunned by this sudden movement I shifted my weight back and pulled with all my might.

 

“Woooow!” I yelped as the heel slid off with surprising ease. I shot backwards, tumbling to the floor on my back with a crash. I looked up to the sofa as my aunt and mother chuckled at my clumsiness. As I dropped the heavy heel behind my head my aunt's anvil-sized bare foot lowered, dangling above my defeated body. Luckily for me, her foot obscured my little hard on from their view.

 

Despite my better judgment, I found myself staring up at the large, fleshy sole of my aunt's bare foot. I must have laid there for a good few minutes before a rare silence fell onto their conversation. My aunt's foot pivoted downwards, her toes inches away from my bulging robe as she glared down at me with a look of disgust and displeasure.

 

“Erm Ricky? Instead of laying their like a doormat- why don’t you bring us some wine?” she hissed in a pompous tone, gesturing at the empty glasses on the table.

 

“Ooh what a wonderful idea!” My mother chimed smiling gleefully at me with a warming contrast to me aunts cold dominance.

 

Suddenly, my aunts humongous shoe clad sole stretch outwards above my stomach as her opposing bare foot crossed over and pivoted forwards, dangling over my beating chest. All the while I remained frozen in a combination of fear and embarrassment, watching enraptured as her long toes skillfully released the remaining buckles of her eloquent heel.

 

“Have you forgotten how to stand boy?” my aunt spat coldly as I tried desperately to tuck my erect penis in between my thighs to conceal my modesty. All the while my aunt continued to unknowingly tease me as she slowly slid off her left shoe, revealing her long rough soles and causing waves of arousal in my groin.

 

“Last chance Ricky!” she smirked with devious impatience, my mom just sat beside her looking on in laugher. “You can either get us wine... or you can stay there and be a foot rest for me!”

My aunt smiled evilly, flexing her outstretched toes above my trembling chest, as her heels slowly lowered towards my pelvis. At that very moment, I was so turned on that the slightest brush of those mammoth soles would have likely caused me to erupt shamefully in front of her. Spurred on by this uncomfortable realization, I scuffled clumsily to my feet whilst slyly covering my groin with my hands. With my thighs clenched hard against my erection, I remained emasculated and in fear of the dominant snobbish amazon that was my aunt as I looked for the best path to exit.

 

“Pity, I was hoping you weren’t going to stand,” she taunted with a devious, dominating smirk as I sheepishly shimmied around the expansive sofa to towards the doorway. As I walked through the empty hallway I could hear the hyperactive ear bashing laughter and conversation of my aunt and mother continue, as they fluctuated from topic to topic whilst I made my way into the kitchen towards the humongous wine rack.

 

Grasping the neck of a fire extinguisher sized bottle of red, I pulled with all my might as it slid into my grasp. I cradled the weighty vestibule in my trembling arms, stunned by the surprising mass of the bottle. After taking a few moments to allow my throbbing manhood to settle down, I turned to the hallway and walked unsteadily towards the lounge in complete naivety of what was to unfold that night...

 


Chapter 11: A Visit From My Aunt - Part 2 by DanceDance1982 and v11

Author's Notes:

Current Height: 88cm (2’9”)

Clutching the weighty bottle against my chest, I walked into the lounge to a chorus of demonic laughter. I cautious approached the coffee table which was now above my waist in height, suddenly the laughter fell silent as my aunt and mother stared down at me with mixed expressions. My mother, a face of adoration and gratitude. My aunt, a look of contempt and smug superiority. I hastily slid the base of the bottle onto the table, eager to turn and run to the solitude of the upstairs bedroom. As I began to turn towards the door, my aunt's cold words broke the silence and filled me with dread.


“And just where do you think your going?”

I turned slowly as my eyes made contact with the ginormous, dominant woman sprawled out on the sofa beside my mother.

“Do you think you can just waltz out of here and ignore us?” My aunt's expression was stern as my mother looked on, mildly shocked and puzzled. “We should be at a spa right now being pampered!” my aunt spat with a venomous sting of dominance.

My mother sheepishly reached for the wine bottle on the table and screwed off the bottle cap as my aunt turned her head towards her and spoke with a warm smile. “Put that bottle down sis, I think Ricky should earn his keep,” she said. As my mother obeyed her eyes flickered towards me with a expression of deep consideration.

 

“What do you mean?” my mother said as she reclined back into the sofa and turned to face my aunt.


My aunt cast an icy glance towards my nervous form. “Seeing as your trapped here looking after him, isn’t it only fair that he repays you?” my aunt said, smiling lovingly at my mother. “He may be half the size, but he should not get away with doing half a job,” she said as she lifted the long bare sole of her right foot onto the table. “Come, boy!” she instructed, pushing the open wine bottle towards the end of the table with her ginormous foot. “This wine isn’t going to pour itself.” My amazonian aunt smirked, her foot remaining outstretched on the coffee table as she gracefully swung her left leg up and crossed her feet at the ankles.


I stare at her incredible rough mature soles beside the wine bottle, fighting against my anatomy as my legs begin to shuffle towards the opposite end of the table. The edge of the table becomes closer and closer to my hips as my aunt stared down at me, her toes flexing back and forth.


“Would you hand me my glass, Daniela?” My aunt asked with a knowing smirk as my mother glanced to the table and smiled back at her. My eyes drift away from my aunt's soles towards my mother as she suddenly reclined back into the sofa, lifting her knees to her chest. In a mesmerized state, I watch as my mother suddenly extended her right leg onto the table with  her foot aimed at the glass closest to my aunt. Her toes spread as her foot pointed down, her big and second toe clenched the stem of the glass. I could feel my penis poking against my robe as she lifted the glass with her toes into the hands of my chuckling aunt.


“Still got it,” my mother chuckled as she repeated the process on the second glass, this time bringing it into her own waiting hands. My mother then stretched out her legs, relaxing them onto the table and mimicked the position of my aunt. My own legs trembled as I stood only feet away from the pungent mature soles of my aunt and mother, flanking the bottle I was commanded to retrieve.


“Oh waiter,” my aunt cooed mockingly. Her toes cracking and scrunching as her bare feet twirled at the ankles, “I believe we ordered some wine.” She smirked as I nervously reached out for the bottle beside those teasing humongous soles. As I again cradled the bottle to my chest, I began the nervous walk towards the sofa side occupied by my aunt.


As I walked around the edge of the coffee table, my aunts soles continued to flex and scrunch as I tried desperately to ignore them. Looking up at her on shaking knees, my aunt cast down a pitiful smirk as she lowered her glass towards me. My arms trembled as I tilted the bottle forward, splashing the blood red contents into the deep glass between her long fingers.


“My, my,” she said with a deviant smile as I completed pouring the wine just below the rim of the glass, “are you trying to get me drunk?” she asked. I shuffled away from the sofa to begin walking round to my mother.


Again I passed my aunts ginormous outstretched soles as they continued to seemingly taunt me with their excessive animation. As I approached the side of the table with my mother soles, the familiar soft and puffy sole flesh creased as her toes scrunched, causing an uncomfortable rigidity between my thighs. As I approached the sofa she looked down with a loving smile of admiration as I began to fill her glass with the remaining wine from the bottle.


“Thanks hon,” my mother cooed with gleaming smile. Once again I turned to exit the confines of the lounge, away from those tortuous mature soles, only to again be called upon by my fierce amazon aunty.


“You better be going to the kitchen for more wine,” she said with a stern tone as my mother chuckled sweetly, “in fact, bring us three more bottles!” she snarled. My aunt watched me with an expectant, pompous smirk as I began my track back to the kitchen to comply with her demands.


As I delivered the first bottle to the table, my aunt and mother remained deep in conversation and oblivious to my presence. I shameful used this to my advantage, casting a lingering stare at their soles after fetching the second bottle from the kitchen. As I entered with the final bottle, my aunt and mother had their feet side by side in the middle of the table as they glanced down with amused looks.


“Ha! Not a chance,” my mother said heatedly in debate with my aunt. “Hey, I know- let’s ask Ricky what he thinks.” My aunt looked on smugly. I nervously placed the final bottle onto the table beside the others.


“Alright,” my aunt said with a smile, “who has the best pedicure?” she asked whilst stretching her leg out towards the end of the table. Her toes dipped downwards revealing her long, matte black toenails as my mother mirrored her movements.


“Your mother seems to think her mall stall hack job is better than my boutique pedicure,” my aunt stated with her typical snobbish attitude. “Well- don’t just stand there, take a closer look!” she commanded. Her toes scrunched slightly, beckoning my attention. “With your tiny little eyes you- of all people- should have no trouble seeing how flawless they are!” I timidly walked to the very edge of the table. My penis throbbed between my legs as I leaned over her outstretched feet.


Glancing down at my aunt's ridiculously long toes, I was awestruck by her matte black pedicure. Not a single spot of her toenail was unpainted and her nails edges were expertly finished. As her toes scrunched lightly, a musty, thick breeze of humid air wafted up my nostrils- a mixture of leather and vinegar. Coupled with her expensive, glistening toe ring and anklet, her feet where exquisite despite her ugly snobbish demeanor.


“Well, tell me how pretty they are?” my aunt questioned. My erection throbbed with friction against the silky pillow case robe as my eyes remained locked onto her mammoth toes.


“I guess... well... they're nice.” I managed to stammer shyly as my aunt placed her right sole on top her left foot and slid it back and forth with aggression.


“Nice! Nice?” my aunt spat in anger, “You wouldn’t know class if it hit you in the face,” she added in a state of pompous ire. I recoiled with fear away from her toes as they flicked back and forth, shooing me like a stray dog away from her.


“Told you!” My mother laughed. “Mine are much prettier,” she continued to chime, with a gleefully assured smile as her toes wiggled as if to draw my attention. “No matter how much you spend on those canoes of yours, I will always have the prettier feet,” my mother chuckled coyly. My aunt snarled arrogantly, casting her eyes down upon my timid body standing between their magnificent soles.


“So? What do you think Ricky?” my aunt asked forcefully as my mother looked on with her eyes wide open and lips pursed. Whilst I knew there was no right way to answer this question, I was fed up with the snobbish arrogance of my aunt and saw this as my opportunity to try and knock her down a notch.


“I, erm...” I stuttered sheepishly. “...I agree with mom,” I managed to stammer out as my aunt glared with a fierce dominating stare that caused shivers to course down my spine. My mother rewarded me with an adoring smile of gratitude at my response.


“Is that so?” my aunt said with a surprisingly calculated and calm tone. “Well,” a devious smile curled on her lips, “Seeing as Daniela is devoting all of her time into looking after you...” My aunt glanced across to my mother who looked on with a confused expression. “Why don’t you show her some gratitude?” my aunt smirked as her eyes again fell upon my shaking form. “Why don’t you give those ‘pretty’ feet of hers a little kiss!” she chuckled as my mother looked down to me with a flushed complexion whilst remaining silent, pondering my aunts words.


“What? You can’t be serious?” I muttered, torn between embracing my deep consuming desire and concealing my shameful arousal.


“Deadly serious!” My aunt hissed. “Your mother should have been pampered like a queen tonight, instead she’s stuck here with you!” My mother shyly extended her soles to the end of the table. Was my mother going along with this? Did my aunt know about my fetish? I can’t kiss her feet, can I? When will this fucking incessant boner I have finally go away?

 

“Mom? Tell her!” I pleaded as my mother looked to my stern faced aunt before casting her vision down to her delicate feet, then onto me.

 

“She does have a point sweetie,” she softly responded, “I love you, but since you’ve moved back home, I feel trapped here and I hate that I feel this way.” She had become empowered by the excessive wine consumption and the dominant behaviour of my aunt. I was stunned! Shock and guilt caused an imperceptible shiver to race down my spine as I stared at her humongous, soft soles. My leg decided to twitch of it's own accord as my face grew hot.


“Go on Ricky!” My aunt commanded. “Show your mother some respect,” she beckoned as my mother closed her eyes in anticipation of this bizarre yet coincidentally erotic request.

I turned towards my mothers shapely soles, my feet slowly shuffled towards her side of the table where her buttery soft feet rested. My back began to arch as my face drew closer to her feet. My legs trembled, my penis pulsated with a worrying dribble of moisture running from it's head. I marveled at how incredibly beautiful her toes appeared. Her skin was flushed and plump with the odd speck of dust from walking barefoot in the hall and kitchen.


“Pucker up,” my aunt taunted as my lips moved to within inches from the exquisite ball of the sole of her left foot, just beneath her meaty, perfect big toe. “Show her some gratitude,” my aunt cackled.


With my lips puckered, I just leaned in and went for it! As my chapped lips made contact against the buttery soft sole, her soft flesh crept into my mouth with an incredible taste of salt and cocoa that stung my lips. My mother flexed her sole to create ripples of wrinkles in her flesh. Suddenly, her toes subconsciously scrunched in response!


“Ooh,” my mother cooed softly. Her toes now rested with a cold slap against my face, my little nose caught helplessly in between her large big and second toe as they squeezed together lightly. The incredible scent of musk and cocoa filled my nostrils as my lips remained pressed against her sole for what felt like an eternity. I was in a state of profound euphoria, oblivious to the ticking time bomb in between my thighs.


I suddenly snapped back to reality as I felt my penis spasm! A horrible sensation suddenly hit my body, that feeling that overcomes you in a dream when you suddenly find yourself falling from a height. I immediately realized why as a warm, familiar sensation trickled down my inner thigh. I swiftly pulled away from my mother's sole, her eyes still closed with a expression of deep enjoyment and relaxation. My aunt grinning deviously with amusement at my pathetic subservience.


Now I was seemingly trapped with a suspect wet patch between my thighs! I hyperventilated nauseously, knowing my shame would definitely be discovered the second I stepped away from the coffee table! My aunt turned to my mother, taking a prolonged gulp of her forth glass of wine.


“Well? I bet that takes you back, aye, sis?” My aunt said with a knowing look of deviance that eluded me. Yet my mother with flushed cheeks of embarrassment seemed to understand her words clearly. “I guess the boy has his uses,” she said as my aunt smirked, casting a fearfully dominant glare down at me as my legs began to tingle with an odd sinking sensation.


Suddenly my whole body began to cramp painfully. “Ahhhh!” I called out in terror as my aunt and mother both slammed their feet onto the ground and leaned forward in shock. They stared down on me in astonishment. Suddenly, my entire vision became blurred, I began to thrash around in confusion and fear as my entire body seemed to somehow slide out from the hole made for my head in the pillow case. I grasped the increasingly thickening fabric and held it in a clumped heap around my groin, luckily hiding the evidence of the sticky wet patch.


My eyes began to focus and I was astonished by what I saw! The relative growth of the two huge women slowed and then stopped. Oh, shit! My new view point!

My eyes were now level with the table top. My mother and aunt were frozen with mixed expressions of astonishment as I contemplated the enormity of my new stature! I could not believe it, I had experienced many shrinking spurts and yet... This time, to shrink consciously before my mother and aunt was both intimidating and terrifying.


When would this end? I was quickly becoming less human with each shrinking spurt. At 2 feet tall I was quickly losing any chance of having a relatively normal life. At this rate, I was becoming more pet sized than human sized!


Chapter 12: A Visit From My Aunt - Part 3 by DanceDance1982 and v11

Author's Notes:

Current Height: 60cm (2’0”)

I stood in horrified silence, clutching the crumpled duvet sized pillowcase against my privates. My aunt and mother just stared down at me in astonishment. My mother's expression soon changed to one of maternal concern, my aunt's a smirk of amusement. As their eyes remained fixed on my new tiny frame. I could scarcely believe that I was now level with the coffee table and sofa's cushions. My mother suddenly spoke with a gasp of disbelief.


“Oh my, Ricky...” she said with a concerning tone. “What happened?” she questioned. I could not help but notice that beyond my mother's upset expression my aunt loomed, casting a knowing gaze down at me with one eyebrow raised.


“I... I don’t know,” I mumbled with a mixture of embarrassment and guilt, my face bright red with shame.


“Why do you keep shrinking sweetie?” my mom sobbed in defeat. “It’s just not fair... my poor boy!” she began to weep heavily, leaning forward as if preparing to stand before being grappled in a forceful embrace by my aunt.


“There, there Daniela... he’s fine.” she said, embracing my mother's head into her shoulder. The dark haired amazon smirked down at me ominously. “Who knows what’s causing this awful, awful shrinking,” my aunt cast a slow glance down to her feet as her huge toes scrunched against the stringy carpet.


Oh shit! Had my aunt just discovered my fetish? Was she taunting me? Would she keep this to herself? As I pondered these fears in my mind, I became blinded to the fact my fragile grasp on my robe had slackened.


“Oh, you poor thing,” my aunt taunted flatly as my vulnerable naked body was unveiled. I frantically knelt down in a feeble attempt to grab the robe and conceal my exposed frame.


“Look, not even a pillow case will fit you now,” my aunt scoffed as I frantically pulled the fabric back up and around my waist. My mother lifted her head from my aunt's shoulder with red eyes and a determined forceful smile.


“Perhaps we should find an alternative garment for you to wear,” my aunt commented in a stern yet mischievous way. “Perhaps... hmm, one of your own mother's socks would be a much better... fit... for you?” she said in a cold and devious manner staring down her nose as I peered over the table.


“Oh, Ricky,” my mother said in a loving warm voice, “come to me, darling!” She smiled tearfully and shook her head encouragingly with a motherly affection. On weary legs I shuffled slowly around the table towards my mother, truth be told I could have just walked straight under it with the simplest tilt of my neck. As I approached the mighty bronze calves of my mother, I shuddered at the realization my head was now level with her knees. I craned my neck up to gaze upon her tearful face as her hands reached out and grasped my bare skin tightly.


“Mom, wait!” I yelped as her hands began to lift me upwards, my feet yanked from the ground as my grasp on the pillowcase slipped! “Oh no!” My two foot tall naked body was now exposed to the world as I covered my groin in a panic, much to my aunt's amusement.


“Oops, sorry sweetie,” my mom sniffled, her warm soft palms against my flanks as her fingers curled around my back and bottom. This was truly a terrifying perspective, being held in the giant sized hands of your drunken mother. I had to get down!


“Moommmmmm” I mumbled as I was suddenly clutched tightly against her chest with an unstoppable embrace. Her heavy breasts almost suffocated me with affection. I could hear the muffled laughter of my aunt as I pushed against my mother's huge chest for air. My little hands feebly sunk into her sleek skin like quick sand. After what felt like an entire minute of torture, my mother released her embrace as I felt my dazed body being lowered to the empty space between her beautiful bare feet.

I glanced down at the rows of huge, gorgeous toes resting on either side of my naked form. I suppressed a yelp as I clamped my eyes shut and lifted my head to face up towards the ceiling. I could not risk another orgasm, not here, nestled between my own mother's feet. My body couldn't be trusted, not so close to her- I willed myself to stop thinking about them, about their warmth that was hinted at on my hastily folded legs.


“Oh Ricky, I’m so sorry, I just wanted you to know that I’m here for you!” my mother exclaimed unhappily.

I shuddered with fear, sensing my aunt glaring down at the back of my head as my mother prepared to stand. “You must be freezing! Let me find something for you to wear!” My mother announced as she stood from the sofa.

Daniela towered up over me and as she tried to maneuver around the coffee table and my little body, one of her shapely lower legs caught me, slamming me into the couch. My mother stumbled awkwardly for a moment and then immediately regained her composure, disappearing into the hallway. It was obvious to me that she was unaware I had been knocked out of her way by her tipsy movements. 

In the agonizing silence I turned to face the cold piercing stare of my aunt.


“Well, well, well...” my aunt said in a condescending tone. “How on earth did we end up so small, nephew?” The hard faced amazon cackled coldly as I opened my mouth to speak. Only an inaudible, hoarse gasp escaped my lips. “I wonder...” she said, placing her finger against her chin in thought. “Just what triggered that little downsizing of yours? Hmm?” My legs trembled as she leaned towards me, towering over my naked body. Her vice like fingers curled around my body, lifting me into the air and dropping me onto the sofa beside her.


“Was it... fear I wonder?” she spat, slamming a boulder sized fist beside me, knocking me to my knees. “Hmm... Excitement maybe?” she quizzed, her fist now replaced by her index and middle finger as her hand mock-walked towards me. “Or was it...” she paused, as her hand encircled my little head. She swiveled my face with her fingers towards the coffee table as her endless left leg began to rise. “...Arousal!?” she exclaimed victoriously as her foot was brought into view. My sodden former robe hung, clenched between her toes glistening with the obvious cum stain.


“Oh, god!” I whimpered, as my aunt kicked her leg upwards, flicking my robe behind the sofa.

 

“Please, if you can, nephew- tell me I’m wrong? Hmm? No? Do you want me to prove it?” she laughed crossing her ankle on top her knee so that her bare sole faced me.

 

“You're even more pathetic than I thought.” The frightening amazon's stern, steely eyed glare locked onto my body like a spotlight. “Such a perverted little boy, aren't you?” she mocked, raising a single finger to my chest and waving it side to side in disapproval. “However, now that I know what makes you shrink, heh heh,” she coldly chuckled. I gazed up at her in helpless silence, begging for my mother to fill the doorway with her return.


“There’s nothing you can do to stop me... from easing the burden you have become,” she whispered deviously. Her huge sole slid ever so slowly up her thigh as her toes gently wiggled. “You see Ricky, ever since you caught this disease, all you’ve done is take from Daniela,” she hissed venomously. “She shouldn't be spending her glory years stuck here, watching over the likes of you! So typical! All you do is take.” Her eyes were piercing, smoldering slits as I began to sweat in panicked disbelief at what was happening.


“But I've figured out a way to free her of your constant need for attention,” she smiled coldly. “It’s simple... You can become a bug!” she cackled. My throat closed up with fear as my stomach cramped in agony. “Then Daniela can just drop you in her purse and go about her day,” my aunt laughed, illustrating an inch tall gap between her fingers as she spoke coldly.


“Wha... No... You... You can’t!” I yelled fearfully as my aunt's laughter stopped and a cruel smile formed on her face.


“Can’t I? What are you going to do to stop me then?” she questioned. The huge woman turned to pay attention to her foot for a moment and I did as well. I watched as she traced her index fingertip up her sole and it lingered between her big and second toe. “Are you going to tell Daniela I’ve discovered your foot fetish?” Here eyes flitted to me and then back again to her toes as her finger forcefully wiped itself up the length of her toe's crevice. “Are you going to tell her that I want her to be happy and therefore you going to need to shrink much more for that to happen? Please... you haven’t got the balls.”

Her huge face leaned down, closer to me as her hand left her foot. My aunt grinned evilly as she slowly wiped her sweat-slicked fingertip across my face, covering it in the scent from between her toes. Her other hand tightened across the back of my head, keeping me from turning away from her. I sputtered, in shock at what my aunt was doing to me.

“Ha, you're so fucked up Ricky!” My aunt laughed as she pointed out the twinging in my penis. My mouth opened and shut, like a dying fish as her musky finger caressed my small, stunned face.

“Getting off to Daniela's, that is- your own mother's feet, no less.” The large fingertip slid across my lips as her sour, slightly perfumed funk filled my nostrils. “Although, it is strangely fitting. Who knows, Ricky, your mommy might even enjoy having her very own little-”


Suddenly, to my relief my mother came bounding down the hallway. My aunt's hand slid away from being wrapped aggressively around my head as she leaned back into the sofa. My mother entering gleefully into the lounge with a dishtowel and an assortment of objects in her hands.


“Oh wonderful!” my aunt announced in a complete contrast of tones from her previous threats. “We where just saying how chilly it is tonight,” she said, glancing down at me with a sickening forced smile.


“Aww, my poor little man,” my mother cooed, taking a seat beside me with an assortment of towels, string and scissors in her hands. “Hop onto the table, sweety,” my mother requested in a soft warm voice. “Lets make you a new robe,” she chimed gleefully as I strode across the gap between the sofa and the table, all the while shielding my semi erect penis from her.


I stood there for minutes, my arms stretched out from my side as my mother manipulated the fabric into another makeshift robe in the style I had become accustomed to. I did everything I could to keep from looking my aunt in the face. I could tell that her eyes bored through me the entire time.


“There!” she exclaimed with the cheer of accomplishment. “As good as new!” she smiled, marveling at the miniature robe now fastened to me like a toga. I smiled nervously up at her as she smiled back in adoration, my aunt grimacing in the background as I did so.


“I really think that we should call it a night Wendy,” my mom said, turning to my aunt with a glum smile. “I think that it’s best I keep an eye on Ricky tonight after everything that’s happened.” My aunt smiled back at her sweetly, yet I couldn’t help but noticed the powerful clenched fists on her lap.


“Let me call you a cab and we’ll reschedule for another time,” my mother said, again standing from the sofa and disappearing into the hallway towards the phone. In dread I looked up to my aunt, who quickly shuffled her body across the sofa to level herself with me. She stared down with a face of absolute fury.


“You see my point you pathetic worm! This is all because of you!” she spat as I fearfully shuffled towards the far end of the table, laying onto my side and dangling my leg towards the floor. “Oh, no you don’t,” my aunt chimed mockingly, raising from the sofa as I crashed onto the floor in a heap.


Before I could scramble to my feet, my aunt towered over me. Her body was monolithic as I rose to my feet. I wasn't quite up level with her knees. I could hear my mother speaking with the cab firm from the hallway. I poised to run, but before I could escape my towering aunt an almost chair sized bare foot swung into my legs, toes first, and knocked me onto my back.


“You little coward, you're lucky that you're not any smaller,” she snarled, raising her right foot above my torso and head. “You’d be surprised how many accidents can occur in your own home,” she scoffed, lightly pressing her huge bare toes down onto my stomach. It was enough force to knock every ounce of breath from my lungs as she poked her foot downwards. In that moment of time, I thought that she was simply going to slam her heel down onto me, ending my pitiful life. She would have easily flattered my entire upper body into her sole if she had merely wished it.


Luckily, my mother shouted from the hallway. “It’ll be here in ten,” she called. Her footsteps edging back to the lounge as my aunt stepped towards her discarded heels.


“Coming sis, I’ll just grab my shoes,” my aunt called back, my mother changed direction and headed to the kitchen as my aunt grasped her huge heels from the floor. With her dangling shoes in hand, she thumped over to stand right in front of me.

“See you soon, Ricky,” my aunt hissed. Her left foot lifted slightly from the carpet and as I whimpered in it's shadow the pad of her big toe pressed into my face harshly. With a haughty snicker under her breath the huge woman pushed me back down fully onto my back with a nudge. As the foot slid backwards, her big toe was dragged aggressively down my chest and stomach. The hem of my makeshift toga was flipped back, exposing me. Her smaller toes flexed upwards as the huge digit pressed authoritatively in between my legs. The hot, plump pad of her toe found my cock immediately and prodded at it messily a few times.

“I can’t wait until we meet again,” my huge aunt whispered down at me as I gasped in shock. She pursed her lips for a moment, watching as her digit settled side by side right against my cock. I gulped and looked down at my crotch as well. I grimaced, my stomach fluttering as I realized that she was comparing her toe to the size of my penis. Her big toe was the same length, but my cock was dwarfed by the girth of the huge appendage, it was as plump as a papaya. She glanced up at me and with a knowing smirk her big toe flicked upwards. Her long toenail caught my firm cock with a stinging slap that caused me to instantly curl up into a ball. The huge feet stepped over my trembling body as I cowered on the floor. My aunt stomped out of the room and joined my mother in the kitchen to engage in a chorus of chatter.


I tenderly picked myself up from the floor and cowered in the hallway, moments later the windows became illuminated by the headlights of the cab as my aunt and mother stepped into the hall from the kitchen.


“Thanks for having me, sis, it’s been wonderful,” my aunt cooed sweetly, kissing my mother on the both cheeks. “And sweet, sweet Ricky,” she said, gazing over at my flushed form, her lips trying not to sneer. “Stay safe and keep strong,” she spoke softly with false compassion before blowing me a kiss and exiting out the door.


As the engine of the cab faded with the light. I pondered in fear the events that had unfolded this evening. Now I basked in the comforting reassurance that I was safe once more as the floor beneath of me trembled slightly and a pair of calves almost my entire height propelled gorgeous and forbidden feet towards where I stood. I looked up, as my tipsy mother smiled down at me.


“Come on sweety, let’s call it a night” she said softly, lifting my fragile body between two outstretched arms. Cradling me close to her chest inadvertently prevented any form of protest from escaping my lips as she headed up the stairs and into her bedroom...


Chapter 13: Crumple Zone by V11

Author's Notes:

Current Height: 60cm (2’0”)

I'll take over for a chapter now- V11

As my mother held me in her arms, her footsteps echoed below me as she walked towards the bedroom. My face was tightly pressed against her soft pillowy breasts as she cradled me in a stifling embrace. I tried to struggle but she was far too strong and I was pressed even more tightly against her belly and chest. Then, as the footsteps stopped, I found the pressure eased as my body began to be lowered towards the expansive white surface of her queen sized bed. My feet sunk softly into the duvet as my mother looked down upon me with a warming, yet devious smile.

“Okay mister, lets get you ready for bed,” she said, her torso slightly swaying drunkenly. Before I could steady myself to resist, her long, well manicured fingers, each almost as long as my forearms began to pull at my newly fashioned robe. Without warning, the fabric was pulled from my tiny body as I nervously stared up at her with a combination of arousal and fear.

“Mom! What are you doing?” I yelped anxiously. She simply tossed my improvised garment to the floor and smiled down at me with an ominous look of mischief.

“I’m just getting us ready for bed,” she said in a slurring, sultry tone. Suddenly, her right hand extended out towards me, her crimson fingernails clenched against her palm as her knuckles became level with my chin. Then, without warning or explanation, her fingers flicked outwards, her nails striking my chest in a playful but painful manner, forcing the air from my lungs as I fell backwards onto the mattress.

“Oops,” she chuckled alarmingly. I remained frozen with fear, all the while she looked down at me with an unsettling dominance and playfulness. She then grasped at the buttons of her jeans, popping them open one by one, all the while her eyes were fixed on me like spotlights. My manhood tingled as I watched her slide the waist of her trousers over her hips, revealing her smooth, endless thighs and translucent pink underwear. As her jeans disappeared from view, falling to her ankles, she stepped forward once more, her knees now level with the mattress.

“Wha- what are you doing?” I asked uncomfortably, all the while she just looked down with that same expression. She grasped at the corners of her blouse that sat above her hips, slowly pulling it upwards to reveal her smooth bronze stomach and navel.

“You've already asked me that once, silly. I’m making myself comfortable! We're going to sleep now.” she said in a sweet taunting tone. Her eyes were still locked on me as her face disappeared into her blouse as it slid over her head. Her enormous shapely breasts were suddenly revealed, restrained tightly by her pink push up bra. Her blouse flew over her head, flung into the distance like a falling parachute. My mother looked down at me, an increasingly intense smile on her face as her hands disappeared behind her back.

“Mom... do you really have to- I mean, can't I just sleep in the other room?” I questioned nervously, sitting upright as I pushed against the folds of the duvet, moving back across the mattress and away from the intoxicated goddess. She just continued to stare, her left eyebrow rising slightly as her hands returned to her side.

Suddenly, her bra began to fall, her weighty breasts spilled out and jiggled freely as her enormous nipples became exposed. I gulped, shocked by what I was witnessing. She continued her intense, dominating stare, grasping at the waistband of her panties and pulling them over her hips. My penis stiffened immediately with arousal as she bit her bottom lip. I swore that for a moment her eyes almost covetously glanced up and down my tiny, trembling form.

I whimpered as I continued to shuffle backwards in a state of nervous, uncomfortable arousal, until my back made contact with the soft cotton surface of the pillows. I had nowhere to go, I was trapped, helpless and vulnerable. Suddenly, her arms extended outwards as her palms made contact with the mattress edge at the foot of the bed.

“Awww, don’t be scared, Ricky,” she said in a sultry tone as her torso dropped while her knees rose onto the mattress. “Mommy will keep you safe,” she purred, as she crawled slowly and seductively towards me. Her freed breasts swung from side to side, softly colliding against one another as her eyes remained fixed onto my trembling body. Her breathing was deep and slow as her fingers sunk as they made contact with the bed.

As her head and torso began to slide slowly over me she seemed to smile in a predatory fashion. “Awww, just look at you, you're shaking,” she said, her lips pouted as she gazed upon my trembling body. “You must be freezing!”

“Let me warm you up,” she said with a throaty slur. Her hands left the mattress as she rose up off of the bed onto her knees. I trembled with a bizarre concoction of arousal and terror as her enormous thighs plowed even closer. I gulped as my mother's hips churned, bringing the front of her pink panties in line with my eyes.

 

Above me the large goddess giggled and I could not help but to look up at her as she knelt there. “Shhh, everything is going to be alright,” she slurred as a hand almost the size of my torso descended over me. Two pretty fingers touched my chest and ran down to my stomach as she smiled.

 

My idiot penis stood out stiffly away from my body but my mother didn't seem to notice it at all. I could tell that she was quite drunk, she was slightly swaying, perpetually adjusting to keep herself from toppling onto me. A large finger stroked my face and I tried to pull back away from her touch.

 

“Where do you think you're going?” she grinned. “You're not getting away from me, oh no, not even for a minute, little man!”

 

I started to open my mouth in protest as my arms tensed against her wrist. “Gotcha!” she exclaimed. Her fingers wrapped around the sides of my head, forcing her soft palm against my face. I squealed and kicked but my tiny voice was overridden by her loud laughter. My neck was forced back as I felt the hot flesh of her other hand slide across my lower back and cradle against my bum. Her hand lifted away from my face as her fingers draped across the back of my neck. I was lifted free of the mattress and my eyes grew huge as I was pressed against her stomach.

 

“Ahh! You are cold, aren't you?” I shivered as the soft skin of her stomach molded against my naked body. I was dragged upwards, my head forcibly parting her enormous breasts as it was pushed into her cleavage. My stiff penis was dragged down between my legs and I shuddered with guilt and pleasure as her skin ran along it.

 

How could she not notice my arousal, even as drunk as she was? Did she not care?

 

“Please, mom, I've had a difficult-”

 

“Shhh!” she hushed me as the hand pressing me against her hardened against my back. The air was effortlessly forced from my lungs.

 

“Oh, God! Please, don't do-” I wheezed.

 

“I said to shush!” her large face was smiling at me from beyond the top of her breasts. The large thumb resting across my collarbone suddenly stirred, coming to life and flexing out in front of my face. “I told you to be quiet, didn't I? ” my eyes became panicked as her pretty, manicured thumb made it's way into my mouth, filling it. “Don't ruin this for me, Ricky!”

 

What did that mean? What did that mean!!?

 

I shivered in fear and she giggled drowsily. The hand against my back tightened as it held me in place against her. Her thumb's pad stroked across my tongue before settling fully into my mouth. I tried not to gag as the edge of her thumbnail pressed against my epiglottis. Suddenly my mother listed to one side drunkenly and I felt ill as she fell onto the bed.

 

My mother's gigantic body shifted underneath of me as she pulled her thumb free from my mouth. I was slowly dragged up between her huge breasts until my torso lay trapped and yet soothingly pampered between their amazingly soft skin. She took hold of the back of my head with one of her hands and arched my neck back as she situated my little body on top of her.

 

My view was of her large, smiling mouth and the underside of her cute button nose. The hand that cradled my head gently pressed my face even closer to her mouth. “I'm so sorry that you are shrinking, Ricky,” her beautiful mouth whispered, “I really am. Mommy will always be here for you, so please don't worry.”

 

Being so close to her mouth and so small frightened me and yet I became even more aroused.

 

My mother puckered and began to drunkenly kiss my face.

 

I tried to pull back away from her but my efforts only induced smiles from the mouth which was busy slobbering on my features. I eventually gave up, not being able to get her to listen to me and not being able to gain any traction at all against her silky soft breasts.

 

Even as she kissed me she was slowly drifting off.

 

As I relaxed and let my mother's huge mouth drag itself across my face. I could tell that she was moving slowly around me. She pulled her legs up behind me into a fetal position.

 

My mother had surrounded me with her body and she began to lightly snore.

 

For 10 minutes I tried to keep my head up off of my mother's lower face. My neck muscles eventually threatened to lock up painfully. I gingerly tried to lay my cheek down onto her chin and I apparently disturbed her with my movement. Her lips blossomed up into a kiss as she stirred all around me. I muttered a curse under my breath as her lips ran across my upper face, causing me to flinch as some of her saliva was driven into one of my eyes.

 

“Ah! That's nasty! Mom! Please wake up! You're mauling me!”

 

She was muttering in her sleep as her legs tightened behind me, driving me against her silky flesh.

 

“What… are you… doing in my…” she slurred. She was dreaming and I tried pushing away from her collarbones slowly to at least push myself away from her face. Something firm pressed against my stomach. I realized in horror that was one of my mother's nipples, but it was rock hard!


“Sure…” she muttered with a smile as one large hand stirred, forcing my face straight down against her mouth. I grimaced as her mouth deafened me with her slurred words uttered against my face, “I'll let… you... worship my…”


What!? What the fuck did I just-


I recoiled in shock, pulling myself away from her as I glanced up the oily length of her face to her softly shut eyes. What!!? She smacked her lips and a little, prideful smile played across them as she muttered, “of course... you can.. make love to...” The hand resting against the back of my head pressed my face down against her soft lips once again. The huge mouth stirred against my cheeks and nose before softly uttering, “...my beautiful... ...toes,” straight into my face.


I was already so hard, right on the verge of...

 

My mother's lips sloppily kissed me again before she whispered, “it's okay... tiny… Ricky…”

 

I gasped and forcibly pushed back against her as my semen exploded into the hot crevice between her breasts. She retaliated against my movement unconsciously, freeing my head and moving her hand down to clamp across my back. I was slid slowly downward, away from her face as she smiled in her sleep.

 

“Oh no! Mom! Please, wake up!” I cried as I watched my mother's body that had lovingly captured me suddenly begin to grow. “Oh God! Oh, shit! No! No! No!”

 

The sight of her growing was too much for me. I tried to clamp shut my eyes to stop what I could already feel viciously hammering against my loins once again. It was already too late and I came again for a second time in a row.

 

I was weeping as one of my mother's hands dragged my dwindling body down her stomach, coating my front in my own semen.

 

“Why won't it stop! Why... Won't... Argh, god! Mom! Please wake up!”

 

The hand clenched across my back grew surprisingly quickly. My mother's beautiful fingers easily slid across my skin, lubricated in my own semen. They wrapped around me and I became gently encased in a fist.

 

The sleeping giantess let out a moan and I felt fabric crumple up against my feet. Then I could feel the wiry hair of her pubis. My little toes clenched against the hairs as they were tickled by them and I slammed a fist against my mother's soft skin.

 

“Wake up! You have to-”

 

The hand stuffing me against her panties tightened as I struck her stomach and a sickening hiss exited my clenched teeth as my breath was forced from me. The tip of my mother's thumb pressed against my chest, her thumbnail threatening to pierce my throat. The thick digit pulled back for a moment and dropped again, pressing my nose sideways. I shuddered as I twisted, fighting for my life against my own sleeping mother's hand.

 

One of my legs slid beneath the waistband of her panties and my foot became suddenly surrounded by amazingly hot, moisture-coated flesh! I froze in terror.


“Oh shit! Oh no! Please! No, no, no!”


The sleeping giantess moaned once again and her other hand slid down the length of her stomach past me. My little foot was pressed on from behind and it was plunged into the slick, hot folds as my mother's massive hips shuddered against me.

 

Two large fingers cradled against the back of my head, trapping it as my mother's thumb stroked down the short length of my face. My muffled screams were ignored as my lower leg was grasped between large fingers. I wept as my foot was stroked against my mother's clitoris while my tiny features were delicately mauled by her slowly growing thumb.

 

I tried unsuccessfully to bite down onto her rubbery thumb pad in desperation as I came again, “Ggah! Ahh, no! Mom, please! You've got to.... ahhhh!”

 

I shuddered as the world around me blurred, the soft moaning drowning my weak protests. I was pressed tightly against silky flesh. My legs twitched as rough, wiry hairs assaulted them.

 

My vertebrae popped. My cries were stifled by her thumb as it's soft, ridged flesh once again forced it's way into my mouth.

 

“Nooooaaahhh!”


My leg- the one she held, it had been forced inside- in the- into her-


Hot, so hot. Wet...


-almost up to my knee. She was pumping it into-


My hip- I felt it- The smooth ball of my femur was tugged on- it resisted being pulled free of it's hip socket and I was thankful, but-


Her thumb was too large. Breathing through my nose was no longer enough. It was only a matter of time until-


My jaw- would her pretty thumb grow so large as to-


Push it out. Tongue isn't strong enough to-


Pumping it. My hip hurt. My little leg- sloppily, drunkenly imitating riding a bicycle.


I couldn't-


There wasn't enough air to keep-


My upper teeth scraped across the long thumbnail as her invasive thumb pulled free of my mouth! Finally I could-


I could breath, unobstructed. Breathing in time with my leg as it was-


I could survive this, provided that she didn't simply tear my leg off.


But, delicate ligaments, delicate little muscles now that I was- She could render me crippled without leaving a mark on my-


My leg- going numb-


Just let go, before you accidentally-


The giantess moaned and she shifted around me in the dark. She had stopped assaulting my little body. I needed to get free. What was happening? What was she doing?


“Oh fuck! Mom, please don't-”


Her legs folded against one another as she tucked them up.


They closed against my body. Trapping me.

 

 

End Notes:

 

Time to have your say...

Let us know if you like where the story is heading and any suggestions or critiques you’d like me to make?

 


Chapter 14: Discarded by V11

Author's Notes:

This is a full chapter by me, DDGTS82 allowed me free reign to romp without much input- v11

Current Height: ???

 

“Mmmm!” the deep, feminine voice moaned somewhere close in the twilight. The sound was so all-encompassing and deep that it might have been mistaken for the growl or call of something huge and angry suddenly roused from sleep in the back of a prehistoric cave. Ricky's little eyes bulged and his reaction was to struggle, to try and escape. But he couldn't escape this particular beast that laid in the darkness. He had no chance in budging the huge legs that had closed shut against his struggling form that she still held immobilized against her crotch in a soft fist.

 

She was almost everywhere around him in the darkness and she had already captured him.

 

Ricky's face was red and he was starting to see stars dance in front of his eyes. The walls of flesh were merciless and he thought that he might pass out at any moment. Then, just as the last of his oxygen was squeezed from his overworked and cramped blood flow the walls parted.

 

Daniela's legs slid away and one of them straightened out onto the bed. Ricky wasn't sure how small he had shrunk to, but it scared him to death to even conjecture. The answer to his frightening question was quickly revealed as a beautiful, very feminine hand came to join him, sliding slowly across the expanse of warm, soft belly.

 

“Oh fuck! Oh my g-” Fingers almost the length of his arms came on and touched him, forcing his trembling neck down, pressing his face into the soft skin beneath him.

 

“Mmm,” the sleeping giantess murmured as her other hand readjusted, taking command of the young man's lower body at his waist. His little violated legs were pressed in against the wet furnace once again.

 

 

My strength had been robbed from me by my mother's huge body, by those thick, soft thighs clamping down onto my torso. I had been nearly suffocated. Now, in my weakened state I knew that I had to choose when it was wise to exert myself. I had to get free of her- no doubt- yet no amount of pleading or shouting was able to penetrate her thick veil of unconsciousness brought on by the wine.

 

It was hard to state just how strong she was in comparison to me. Her soft hands were each large enough to act as a makeshift but competent chair for me if she had been awake and able to cheerfully demonstrate. Each of her arms was perhaps fifteen feet long now in comparison to me. That was an incredible leverage able to be brought to bear upon my tiny frame if one of her hands were to wrap around me.

 

I was still crying, weeping freely as my mother's hand held my face against her lower belly just above her pantie's waistband. I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to look at my mother the same way again after this.

 

The large hand lifted off of my back and I pushed up as far as I could. I winced as I brushed against fingertips the size of thermos bottles. Her hand stirred, roused again by the touch of my small body. My tears increased as I grimaced in apprehension. My mother's beautiful hands seemed to almost have their own intentions once freed from the control of their sleeping mistress. They were bullies at least and possibly even worse than that, even more perverse.

 

“Please, no! Don't do that! Oh, God, mom! You're going to-” my head was captured in her soft fist. I panted raggedly as the large fingers closed even tighter and I was dragged a few inches towards her belly button. I kicked, my legs still caught beneath the waistband of her panties and my toes churned against an unfortunately familiar hard bulb of slick flesh for a moment!

 

My eyes grew huge, still encompassed in the sweet smelling flesh of her fist. I pulled my legs free of the hot horror and quickly tucked them up against my stomach. The other predatory hand stirred, it groped blindly for it's little playmates, but I had been able to fold them tightly, keeping them away. The hand closed in frustration, gathering only wet panties in it's grasp.

 

The massive hips that I lay upon thrust softly against me and in the distance I could hear my mother smack her lips as her head turned on her pillow. The fingers uncoiled from my skull, the hand sliding away to attend to a sniffle happening at the pretty face. I gasped, panting gratefully at the suddenly unimpeded air.

 

The hand just below my tightly tucked legs was doing something, it was busy with activity, like an animal gathering leaves for it's nest. My mother's breathing changed.

 

I heard movement from somewhere around her pillow. Then, the sliding sound of skin on skin contact. Out of the darkness my mother's left hand waylaid me, capturing my little torso in it's grip. I squealed as I was dragged upwards, my lower body was painfully yanked free of her panties with a parting snap of the elastic.

 

The giantess was now in frantic motion beneath of me. I was hoisted into the air and violently swung to one side. She had sat up and her long legs slid across the sheets as they skirted past the edge of the bed. There was two deep, booming thuds as her feet hit the floor.

 

My mother's upper body was a frightening phantom, looming over me somewhere in the shadowy space of the room. I tried to speak but my mother's large thumb pad was pressed against my throat. I panicked and squealed as I was quickly accelerated. I bodily crashed into something and it took a moment to realize that I was pressed against her stomach.

 

“Oh, geez… Ahh,” she mumbled drunkenly. My mother awkwardly stood up from the bed and I found myself hurtling out away from her stomach. It took a moment for me to reorient, but in the faint light coming in through her bedroom window I realized in the full length mirror on the nearby wall just how small I had become.

 

I dangled, enclosed in my mother's hand like a doll. I couldn't have been more than eight inches in height now, which made my mother almost fifty foot tall in comparison to me. Despite my quivering sobs my mind instinctively did the exact math: if eight inches tall then she was forty-six feet tall to me!

 

What was that movie? It was an American black and white science fiction film about a woman who grew and hunted her treacherous husband? That's right, it was called- My immense mother squeezed the air from my tiny lungs and I grimaced as my face grew hot from my own constricted blood.

 

I was ripped upwards, the acceleration was made doubly painful from my mother's crushing fingers. A moment later I hung in front of her face. A face as tall as I was myself. The pretty giantess squinted, nearly cross-eyed and senseless from drink. Her expression was blank for a moment as she stared and then she smiled in a way that frightened me.

 

“What's this doing in here?” she slurred, “Is this a- I've never seen this doll before. Must belong to Ric-” her mumbling was interrupted by a yawn. I held my breath as she blew stale, wine-scented breath across me. She giggled as she stumbled backwards. I was suddenly hurtling sideways and I was smashed against the chest of drawers. My vertebrae popped and the air was pushed from my lungs as my mother steadied herself using the hand that held me. Then I was ripped away from the cold wooden surface and I was thrust to in front of her face once again.

 

“Huh,” her expression was puzzled stupidity. She could have still been dreaming but she was most likely simply half-asleep and completely drunk.

 

My mother wrinkled her cute nose with a dull, almost annoyed expression. I immediately knew that she didn't recognize me.

 

Tears came to my eyes as the disheveled beauty pivoted my little form in her soft fist. A pretty finger reached out and pressed against my chest experimentally. I heard a sigh of relief as her finger stroked across my skin. Why did she do that? She blinked as an inelegant smile crossed her face.

 

I realized that for a moment she had considered that it might have been me in her hand! But she decided somehow that- Oh no! I drew in a breath to shout-

 

The fist tightened on my torso as she smiled, swaying unsteadily on her feet. I desperately mouthed words while my face grew as red as a beet. She giggled as her other hand took hold of both of my legs. I was bent backwards, my back painfully arched, exposing my crotch to her. A thumb flicked at my tiny penis and then ran across my matted, sticky pubic hair as she leered with a drunken grin. My little legs were abandoned and I hung there as she smirked, shaking her head in disbelief. The giantess was chuckling to herself softly as she simply discarded me, tossing me onto the bed.

 

I plummeted helplessly through the darkness and landed hard. For a moment I blacked out from the impact. When I came to my mother was towering over me, awkwardly dragging her soiled panties down her hips as she fought to stay on her faltering feet. Once naked, she stood there, puzzled, as she examined her sticky underwear, apparently trying to fathom how they had come to be so. In the slight light coming through the windows I could see her. It was like a scene from that movie! Except, there were no power lines at the level of her breasts, no backdrop of darkened buildings nor screaming, fleeing people my size scuttling away from her exquisite feet. The towering, now naked giantess dropped her panties to the floor and yawned once again before ominously thundering away into the bathroom.

 

I dried my tears with the back of my hand as I fought to focus my eyes on the distant window. Nothing seemed broken, and I did not think that I was bleeding. My ears were ringing and I lay there as it subsided. I must have fallen twenty-five feet? Thirty feet? I listened to her prodigious stream of piss hiss against the side of the toilet. I laid curled on the bed for a long time, unable to do anything for the moment other than tend to my own insecurities and paranoia. Finally I realized that my mother had not left the bathroom and it had been almost fifteen minutes. Had she passed out in there?

 

My answer to this question was almost immediate. The soft panting was difficult at first to pick up with my ears. Perhaps it would have been imperceptible to a normal sized person, but I could plainly hear it and could not stop hearing it once I had picked it out from the background noise of the furnace.

 

I made my way down the side of the bed using the messy sheets onto the floor as the noise in the bathroom increased to a throb that creaked the floorboards. There was no way that I wanted to spend any more time up there with her. In her drunken stupor I wasn't even sure that if she found me again next to her gigantic body that she wouldn't simply mistake me for a doll once again and toss me across the room. There was a withheld moan from behind the closed door and I heard a loud thump, like one of her legs had collided against the cabinet in the throes of her discreet orgasm. The sink turned on and I heard her faintly laugh to herself.

 

I was dizzy still, so I crawled slowly on hands and knees to underneath of the bed as the giantess left the bathroom. I watched in some amount of fear as her beautiful feet, easily as long as I was now tall, thundered closer to where I hid. There was a massive crash which caused the entire bed to shudder above my head as she lay down.

 

“I hope I didn't wake you. Mommy is sorry. I drank too much, Ricky. Where are you?”

 

I listened as one of those massive hands slowly patted the mattress, feeling for my body next to her.

 

“Where is my teddy bear? I bet that you're cold. Come snuggle with me.” she giggled to herself softly.

 

The hand quickly became inanimate in mid-task as my giantess, my mother began to softly snore. Once I thought it was safe I dragged myself out from underneath of the bed. I was cold down on the floor and I did not have many options. Even though my libido instinctively tried to create a bodily reaction as I slid into one of my mother's slippers for warmth, it could not do so. I was exhausted in more ways than one.

 

As I rubbed my sore hip, I thought about my mother's cheerful disposition and how protective she had become of me. Would I be frightened of her from now on? After all, she had no idea of what she had just done to me.

 

But despite that, there was something there, something buried in her. In my aunt's case this thing was displayed with a vicious pride. The thought of that woman made me actually shiver with dread for a moment.

 

As I drifted off to sleep I wasn't entirely sure that my mother had truly mistaken my small form for a toy. After all, I was falling asleep in her slipper. Maybe I was just a doll now? Maybe I belonged to her now?

 

 

 

 Current Height: 21 cm (8 inches)

 

 

 

 


Chapter 15: The Morning After by DanceDance1982 and v11

Author's Notes:

 Current Height: 21 cm (8 inches)

As my eyes flickered open, I stretched out against the coarse fur-like surface below me. With my face pressed against the soft canvas, I was still dazed from the events of the night before. In such a deep fog, my mind was yet to comprehend my new stature and location. As I began to inhaled deeply, my nose wrinkled at the familiar musky scent beneath of me. Pushing my body off the canvas in a press-up position, I slowly looked up.

With a sicken realization, the horror set in. My body, my tiny, insignificant body, was laying against the surface of my mother's discarded slipper! From head to toe I was snugly pressed against the sole- I was the size of a doll! Surely I must be dreaming!

Clambering backwards out of the slipper, I took a brief moment to marvel at the immense toe prints, carved into it's sole. My groin twitched as I knelt at the front of the slipper, running my palms across the imprint of her big toe, a concave smooth crater the size of my head. I wanted so much so to indulge in my fetish, to sniff and taste the musky sole of the slipper. Though I fought those urges, I had to seek answers, what had happened last night? Why was I so small? Where was my mother?

Suddenly, my ears became tuned to a soft, rhythmical growl. Peering towards the source of the distant noise, I made out an immense monolith draped in a cream fabric- it was my mother’s double bed. As I walked towards the gigantic bed, my mind was plagued with fearful wonder, trying to piece together how I had come to be 8 inches tall in my mother’s house slipper.

I scratched the back of my head, feeling a tender bruise at the base of my skull. Had I fallen out of bed during the night? Surely my mother would have noticed, even so, how was I now only half the size I was yesterday? I felt a sickness churn in my stomach, imagining the amount of stimulation it must have taken to cause a shrinking spurt this severe!

Reaching the foot of the bed, I gazed upwards in astonishment. My gaze took in a low hanging corner of bed sheet and I pondered if I had the strength within me to ascend. Taking a deep breath, I grasped the sheet between two tightly clenched palms and squeezed my knees around the slackened fabric below.

My arms burned as I pulled myself upwards, I had to climb over three times my total height before the top was visible. As my arms spilled out over the edge and onto the mattress, I dug my fingers into the fabric and pulled my upper body onto the soft flat surface above. Crawling forwards on my stomach in exhaustion, I had finally managed to pull my entire body onto the mattress. I waited a moment to let my breathing subside as I deliberately prepared to look at my gigantic mother’s sleeping body.

With a final sharp intake of breath I pushed my torso up with my hands and rested on my knees. I lifted my head upwards, what I saw next struck my heart like a lightning bolt. My mother’s upturned sole, her toes clenched slightly- a flushed, fleshy foot as long as I was tall peeped out from the titanic duvet beyond.

I knew I shouldn’t, but my body was drawn to her exposed sole like a moth to a flame. Crawling hungrily on all fours like a dog, I just had to feel her soft skin against my naked body. Besides, when would I ever get a chance like this again? I crawled and crawled until her delicate soft toes were in front of me. My member sprung from between my legs as she snored lightly in the distance. My eyes traveled momentarily up and across her ankle to the rest of her immense body, obscured by the endless folds of white duvet covers.

I held out my trembling arms above the meaty pad of her big toe. The intricate pattern of her toe print was mesmerizing, her skin looked soft and tender, thanks to the excessive use of her trusty pumice stone. As I placed my palms down onto the centre of her big toe, my heart raced as her breathing paused briefly. My hands sunk into the intoxicating, soft warm flesh.

To my relief, her deep, heavy breathing continued, the occasional growl of snoring a constant reassurance that she was sleeping. As my penis throbbed hard between my thighs, I just had to experience her entire sole against my skin. Brazenly, I removed my hands from her big toe and stood up nervously, preparing to mount the enormous appendage before me.

All logic and reason was lost, at this height, what did it matter how small I might become? Maybe my aunt was right, I was a burden. At least I should enjoy my sick infatuation whilst I had the opportunity. Side-stepping around her sole, I admired the sea of vast wrinkles that lined her flushed skin. As I reached the side of her heel, it was evident that she had exfoliated her skin vigorously. The cracked harder skin on the edges of her heel softened dramatically into buttery smooth skin as it became her sole. Standing up beside her heel, I stared down at her sole towards her toes and took a deep breath as I braced myself.

“Ok, let’s do this!” I said out loud, curling my arms up over her heel and pulling my body upwards to straddle her flesh heel between my thighs. As I wobbled back and forth, eagerly eyeing the tantalizing sloping gradient of wrinkled mature sole in front of me, I became acutely aware that my mother's snoring had stopped.

“Ahhhh!” I cried out as suddenly, her toes absentmindedly flexed and sunk into the mattress. I was flung forwards, face down onto her warm sole's flesh as if bucked off of an angry mule. As the initial shock of being thrown forwards settled, my senses where overcome by an overwhelming feeling of euphoria, as my bare skin tingled against her incredibly smooth and soft sole. My face was wedged ever so slightly in the gap between her big and second toe as my arms and legs straddled the sides of her foot.

I could feel my erection being buried into a mound of warm flesh. The slightest movement of my hips caused waves of pleasure as I rubbed against the ridged surface of her sole. I was on the verge of exploding when the horrifying smacking of lips in the distance signaled the waking of my giantess.

“Ouch!, ahhh!” I yelled in pain, as her dexterous toes clamped tightly against my head. Then suddenly, an unexpected shift in gravity made me dizzy and nauseous. With my face buried between her big and second toe, I could not see nor comprehend why my body was suddenly pulling away from her sole. Had she rolled over? My neck took the full weight of my dangling body as my mother's toes tightened against my head like it was an unshelled walnut. What was happening? I began to kick, my hard penis chafing against the ridges of her soft sole as my little feet sought purchase to relieve the pressure on my poor neck.

Suddenly, my heart was in my throat I heard the booming voice of the giantess behind me.

“What the- Ricky? What? What’s going on?” she yelled in a tone of genuine shock. I felt her long, exploratory fingers begin to wrap around the front of my body, my erect penis becoming buried into the warm flesh of her palm. Her toes began to part, releasing my head. I was pulled hastily away from her enormous sole which had pointed up into the air high above the duvet. I felt violently sick as I was hurtled effortless in my mother’s clenched fist towards her disheveled face.

“Mom, I... I can ex-“ was all I could get out, before the stunned goddess opened her enormous mouth to speak.

“Oh Ricky, your sooo tiny!” her mouth hung open in shock as her stale morning breath warmed my trembling body. Still gripped tightly in her fist, every bit of my skin from my knees to my nipples was pressed against her hot flesh. “What, what happened last night? I can’t remember anything,” she said, with a face of guilty embarrassment.

“I... I... I’m not sure...” I stuttered awkwardly, my mind seemingly garbled up with strange visions of events I could not determine, real or of nightmare origin. Something that looked just like this? Had we watched a movie? There was a scene, something wonderful and terrifying... A giantess marauding through a town? Did we watch-

“That wine was so strong, I’m really sorry, I should have been sober to care for you, now look!” she said as her voice cracked, tears welled up in her eyes.


“It’s fine, really” I responded quickly in guilted empathy.

“No it’s not! I could have crushed you” she yelled with wet eyes, “I should have been there for you, I should have-“

“MOM! IT'S OK” I yelled, desperately trying to comfort the sobbing goddess above.

“Oh Ricky, you're so sweet,” she said softly, wiping the tears from her eyes with her free hand. “How did you get so small? And... why were you on my foot?” she asked inquisitively, as her enormous eyes stared deeply at my nervous body, I had to think fast.

“I, ermmm, I don’t know...” I stammered shyly. “I just, woke up tiny and on the floor,” my mother's eyes grew wider as I spoke. “When I climbed back up, your foot was the only thing I could see, I was just trying to get your attention,” I said. I nervously swallowed the hard lump in my throat, hoping she’d buy my feeble explanation for nakedly humping her sole.

“Oh,” my mother said softly, she paused to study my shy, red complexion as a smile grew across her lips. “So you where just trying to get my attention?” She said with a warm grin.

“Yeah” I stammered, uncomfortably staring up at the hungover giantess above.


“Awww, for minute there I thought you might be treating me to a early morning foot massage,” she said in a sultry whisper, winking at me as I uncomfortably grimaced between her clenched fingers.

“Haha, yeah good one,” I responded with blushed cheeks as my mother started to slowly roll herself onto her back. She brought me up close to her chest as she began to slide her body out from the covers and sit upon the edge of the mattress.

“Aww, your so cute, Ricky, let me set you down somewhere” she cooed in a groggy voice, standing from the bed and stretching her sleek mature body in the cool morning air. I found my body been held close to her tremendous bosom, as she walked slowly across the carpeted floor towards the tall oak dresser by her mirror. As her hand twisted, revealing her dresser table and mirror, I shuddered at my own reflection. To my eyes, my beautiful and naked mother simply held a toy in one fist. My scalp tingled fiercely at this vision as I felt my body being lowered onto the surface.

As my mother's palm slackened it’s warm cumbersome grip from around my body, I was struck by an instant chill as my naked skin made contact with the cold surface of her wooden dresser. My mother stood beside, revealing...

What was that? On her stomach? That was- It was coming back to me... Last night- Oh god! She had taken my leg and slid it inside her- I couldn't get away from her and-

...the glistening crusted traces of semen littered across her smooth stomach.

As I stood before her, I realized what had transpired last night in it's entirety. I felt ashamed. I felt shame for her, embarrassed that she would get so drunk as to-

Suddenly, she leaned forwards, her face looming uncomfortable close above me as her enormous fleshy cleavage leveled with the dresser's surface I nervously stood upon.

“Oh sweetie, I just can’t get over how tiny you are,” she said softly as I craned my neck upwards to look into the eyes of this enormous goddess. “You're like a little doll,” she cooed sweetly, as her warm breath washed downward over my shivering form. I instinctively sat upon the wooden surface, desperately trying to conceal my exposed penis from her spotlight like gaze.

“Mom, I’m scared!” I announced in a trembling weak voice. She smiled, in response, leaning ever so slightly closer to the dresser, her enormous grin just a few feet from my quivering, hunched up form.

“Aww, little Ricky, your so sweet,” she said with a throaty, soft voice of reassurance. My knees trembled as her tongue ran seductively across her top lip. “You know mommy will always take care of you,” she said, this time in an even softer whisper, her lips edging closer and closer to my body. I recoiled slightly, intimidated by the sheer mass of her enormous face towering over me.

“Mom, wha-“ I questioned timidly, but no sooner had I opened my mouth, were my words immediately drowned out by my gigantic goddess.

“Shhhhh,” she hushed me softly, a torrent of compressed warm breath washing over my chest. “Come here and give mommy a kiss,” she whispered, her lips puckered outwards as her head lowered onto my kneeling naked torso.

“Mom!” I yelled in shock, my face suddenly crumpled into the side of her nose.


“Mmmmm,” she moaned as her moist, soft lips wrapped around the entire upper portion of my chest, slurping me into a hot, damp embrace. The entire experience had taken me by surprise, my manhood erect, my body trembling in an electric tingle of anxious arousal.

“Mwaaaaaaa,” my mother mouthed loudly, her lips releasing me from their action. She gazed down on my crumpled form with a deeply adoring smile as I blushed uncontrollably beneath her.

“Mmmm,” my mother's mouth hummed noisily, as her tongue lapped against her top and bottom lip whilst staring down at my quivering body. “Oh Ricky, you taste salty,” she said with a gleeful giggle.

She had just- She is tasting my-

I swelled with embarrassment, exposed and vulnerable before her. “I think somebody could use a shower,” she said in a sweet, seductive tone, giggling gleefully to herself. “Come,” she commanded, her pretty hands rose from the edge of the dresser as her fingers fanned out in preparation of cupping me in her palms.

“Mom wai-“ was all I could muster, before my entire world was shielded by warm fleshy darkness, as my body was lifted in her grasp. Rumbling footsteps echoed below me.
“Don’t worry sweety,” my mother responded calmly, her voice muffled by flesh as her thunderous echoing steps turned into loud percussive slaps, signaling her arrival to the bathroom. “Let me set you down,” she said sweetly, her hands loosened their grasp as I found myself being placed upon the cold ceramic edge of the tub. “I hope you don’t mind sharing the tub,” she said with a gleeful coo.

“I... I ermmm...” I mumbled in dumbfounded shock as my naked mother reached over and twisted the taps of the shower. Suddenly, warm heavy drops of water began to rain down around me.

“Awww, don’t be shy, sweetie,” my mother said calmly, raising up her right leg and placing her long bare foot a few feet away from me. “Mommy will keep you safe,” she responded, as I watched her enormous bare foot slide into the empty tub, as her opposing leg followed, stepping over my quivering form into the steamy jets of the shower nozzle.

“Ooh, the water is lovely, Ricky,” she announced as I stared up at her glistening wet body. Beads of water rolled of her every curve, dripping into the basin below and splashing me in the process. “Ready to join me?” she asked seductively, glancing over her shoulder as her huge bare ass giggled and gleamed above me.

Before I could find the courage to respond, my feet began to wobble and slide. 
“Oh no! I’m slipping! I’m slipping!” I yelled, only for my words to be drowned out by the rushing of the nozzle's spray. The next thing knew, I was flat on my ass, crashing onto the wet baths edge and sliding forwards, towards the ceramic edge of the tub.

“Don’t be shy sweetie, there’s plenty of room in here for both of us” my mother cooed down from above. My body began helplessly slipping forwards, towards the steep, near vertical gradient of the tub's inside sloping rim.

“Ahhhh” I yelled, as my body was propelled forwards over the edge, sliding into the empty basin with tremendous speed. I twisted and rolled helplessly down the side before splashing face down into a shallow pool of warm water.

Humongous drops of water thundered down, they stung my exposed back as I knelt on all fours and slowly came to my senses. As my vision focused, I looked up, terrified by what I saw. My mother’s two bronzed and quite tree-like legs reached up into the sky. Her voluptuous ass jiggled as torrents of water rolled off of her and roared down onto me. Glancing forwards, I was confronted by her enormous bare heels. They turned away from me and were replaced by ten gorgeous toes, dripping wet and glistening before me.

“Well, hello there, sweety...”

End Notes:

 

Been a while, hope you enjoy the update, let us know if there’s anything you’d like to see in next chapters, and anything you enjoy or didn’t like about the story so far, always improving and changing so let us know and we’ll do our best to improve things.


Chapter 16: All Washed Up by DanceDance1982

Author's Notes:

Current Height: 21 cm (8 inches)

As I stood dumbfounded besides the enormous, wet feet of my mother, my jaw hung low as I struggled to respond to the titaness above me.


“Aww, you look so cute standing there by my big feet!” My mother posed, stretching and raising her body up, balancing on the balls of her feet and toes. “I bet they're like bronze cannons to you,” she giggled, “remember those big cannons we saw in that museum? Just like those!” Her heels touched down onto the ceramic floor as her toes scrunched with a moist squelch.


“Mom! Get me out of here!” I yelled fearfully, my voice muffled by the heavy mist and the thundering water droplets. My mother just smiled down at me, giggling like an immature school girl.


“Aww, are my big feet scaring you, sweety?” she cooed, shuffling her right foot forward until the top side of her toes were within an arm's length of my drenched body. “You know,” she said curiously as she paused to wipe away her wet hair out her eyes, “you could do mommy a favour whilst you're down there.” The gleaming giantess grinned, a wide toothy smile of mischief and deviance. “My back isn’t what it use to be, and it’s such a long way down to the floor from up here.” Her toes continuously scrunching and flexing in front of me as she spoke, “would you be a dear, and wash my feet for me?” I blushed in a stunned response as my penis sprung up and throbbed instinctively to her request.


“Oh go, oh god!” I muttered in a panic, as I backed away from her large feet, her toes taunted with their mere size as they wiggled. I pinned down my erection with my heavy trembling palms and peered up at her distance, mist-shrouded face.


“Aww, don’t be scared little Ricky, they’re just feet, I promise I won’t hurt you,” she cooed down sweetly, blissfully unaware of the powerful alluring trance her monstrous feet held over me. “Remember our conversation the other week,” she cooed warmly, slavering her body in strawberry shower gel as she spoke. I recalled the playful conversation I had with her, that day I first noticed her amazing feet, oh how stupid I was! Sure her feet were incredible and inviting, but I was far to small to appreciate their beauty now, all I could do was fear their godlike powerful potential.


“Oh no, this can’t be happening!” I exclaimed, hyperventilating with a nervous anxiety as her right foot began sliding forward, heading straight for me. Suddenly, her toes ceased their relentless wiggling, as her foot shifted at an angle past my left side. Her ankle pivoted to reveal her flushed, wrinkled sole.


“Don’t get all shy on me now, these tootsies aren’t going to clean themselves,” she laughed as her toes flexed, like waving, enticing beacons beckoning me towards her gorgeous exposed sole. “Aww, come on sweetie, you know I take really good care of my feet,” she sang, flexing her toes rhythmically to illustrate her words. “Remember how soft and smooth they are?” she cooed in a breathy voice, “I bet they look like comfy king-sized beds to you, ha!” Blinded by immeasurably frustrated arousal, I turned cautiously towards her sole and began to shuffled towards it’s soft, moist embrace.

“Oh god, please don’t let me shrink, please don’t let me shrink!” I whispered under my breath, my arms trembling as I extended them out to her waiting sole.


“That’s it sweetie! Mmmm, that feels amazing!” she purred from above, my minuscule palms, sunk into her flushed, moist flesh. “Oh yeah, deeper! Wow, oh wow that’s the spot,” she purred. I was getting lost in the moment, my hands tracing across her sole and up towards the ball of her foot, just below her enormous big toe.


“Ooh, Ricky, your little hands feel so wonderful against my skin,” her eyes closed as her head rolled back. Her hands slid slowly down the smooth, wet skin of her stomach. “Oh wow, you're kind of making my other foot jealous,” she giggling, as the right sole I was massaging suddenly slid away from me. “Mmmm that was amazing,” she whispered, as her foot was planted flat against the wet surface of the tub.


“Oh, thank god it’s over,” I muttered quietly in relief, my body on the verge of climaxing from the insane overload of foot fetish stimulation had I just been forced to partake in. But my relief was short lived, as my mother glanced down towards me, her hands by her naval as she took a slight step backwards from me.


“Ricky, I want you to do something for me,” she requested unexpectedly in a soft, seductive tone. “But I need you to trust me, sweetie. You know that you can always trust me, right?” she said rather worryingly as she turned down the flow of the shower's stream. I gulped, nodding my head. “Good! Now, I need you to lie down for me,” she said in a calm, yet commanding voice. “Please! Just lay down on your back for me,” she requested, a sense of strange urgency in her voice.


“Ermm, okay Mom.” I should have known better than to comply to her strange yet seductive demands. Against my better judgment, I instinctively lowered my ass to the cold wet floor. I lay back and feeling water from above rain down on me, like a rainforest in the amazon.


“Now, keep still for me,” my mother commanded sharply, I briefly closed my eyes, shielding them from the heavy drops of water falling from above. Suddenly, something felt different! I became curiously worried, when the heavy drops appeared to stop falling on me, yet the pattering echoes of water continued to sustain in my ears.


“What the...” I slowly opened, my eyes. “Oooooh shit!” I screamed in surprise, my vision consumed by a sight that no dream nor fantasy could have prepared me for. My mother’s gigantic left sole, hovered above my body like an automobile on a service lift. I laid there, frozen with fear as I peered up through the wide gaps of her parted toes. Then I saw her! Her face peered down with an intense look, her pearl white teeth sunken into her bottom lip with quivering anticipation.


“Alright. Don’t panic, sweety, Mommy is going to lower her foot onto you,” she stated softly, her toes scrunched as her sole descended over my naked form, stopping within arms reach of my bare chest. “Now, close your eyes and scrub for me! Rub your little hands up and down! Squeeze my skin between your fists!” My mother had been seemingly overcome by a worrying sense of desire.


“Mom? Mom? MOM!” I screamed, trying to get her attention, yet I was overcome by a horrifying mix of intense eroticism and deep genuine fear. Worst of all, my penis was pulsating hard between my thighs, uncomfortable and desperate for stimulation.
“Oh god, why me, why me?” I cried out hopelessly, overcome by desire as I hungrily ran my dainty hands across her hulking foot flesh. “Oh wow” I moaned, savouring the smooth, moist texture of her sole as it sunk between my hands and spilled out between my fingers. Above, I could hear an uncomfortable crescendo of pleasurable moans, becoming more obvious the more vigorously I rubbed her flesh.


“Mmmmmm” she purred, as her sole shuddered outwards briefly, shuffling away from my grasp before quickly returning. In that brief moment, I was astonished by what I saw! The titanic, soapy goddess stood there, her head tilted backwards, her mouth open wide as her right hand cupped her right nipple, the other, seemingly buried somewhere between her soapy shaven loins! Was she?


“No... wait! Oh God! It can’t be!” I muttered in shock. Was my mother, getting of to me rubbing her feet? Suddenly, her foot slipped sideways again! Her heel dipped slightly in the process, the rough, wet skin of her heel brushed clumsily against my throbbing erection.


“Oh Ricky!” she purred softly up above, her words the finally push my body needed to send me over the edge!


“Oh shit, oh shit no!” I panted, feeling an eruption of hot fluid spill out of my erect penis. “Oh god, oh god!” I screamed, as my entire body spasmed. Her entire sole began to grow wider and wider as I felt my body being pulled sickeningly into the ground. I was shrinking again! “Oh fuck!” I screamed in terror, realizing that I was becoming even smaller.

“Wait! Fuck, I’m a bug! I’m a bug! This can’t be happening! I’m too small! I’m far too small! “HEEEELLLLLPPPP” I yelled up in anguish.


“Ricky?” my mother questioned in a breathy voice of exhaustion, confused as to why her impromptu massage session had ended so abruptly. Suddenly, the water started to rain down as her sole slowly pulled away


“Waaa-“ a tremendous gasp escaping her lips from high above. As I stared up in blind terror, I realized tht I was now actually floating in the shallow water on my back. But I was moving, floating sideways. I began to flail, trying to awkwardly paddle in the shallow water to prevent my body being consumed by the distant churning drain. All I had to do was turn over onto my hands and knees to stop my drifting towards the drain, but at the moment I was panicking. I had no idea how small I really was.


“What's happeni- Oh my! Ricky?” she cried, squatting down slowly over my minuscule frame.


“Mom! Oh my god! Ahhhhh! Careful! Careful” I screamed in fear. I gazed upwards in panic as her huge pink labia descended towards me as she crouched to the floor.


“Keep still, I’ve got you” she cooed softly. All of a sudden, fingers almost the length of my body scooped around me, pinching me gently and lifting me up inside a hand large enough to cover my entire shrunken form.

 

“Ohhhh” I gasped, a nauseous shift in momentum propelled me upwards into the sky, my head spinning as my eyes struggled to focus on my surroundings. Suddenly, everything stopped. As my vision centered it's focus, I was soon greeted by the ginormous, astonished face of my wet headed mother. Her eyes were twice the size of before and peering at my diminished form as I trembled on her wrinkled palm.


“Oh Ricky” my mother gasped in astonishment, “you're positively tiny!”


It was all to much, my world was spinning! Crouching on all fours, I vomited violently, my head spinning as if struck by a hammer. Then, falling to my knees, my vision blurred... As collapsed onto her palm, everything went black... I had blacked out!

 

End Notes:

Current Height: 10 cm (4 inches)