- Text Size +

Origins of a Foot Fetish


Chapter 17: House Call


Current Height: 10 cm (4 inches)



I slept. But it wasn't a typical, “temporary” sleep. This was deeper, longer, like something required to fight off a nasty virus, a hangover- or exhaustion. I vaguely remember my mother checking on me- or at least I remember some distant event, where she had been almost more like some sort of natural phenomenon than an actual person. There had been at some point deep rhythmic shaking, like footsteps, then her gigantic face was smiling down on me as my eyes slipped shut once again. Or perhaps I had dreamed all of it- I honestly did not know.



But now, well, really for quite a while now- even before I had woken up- there had been a smell. It was hard to describe at first. Definitely not a smell I was familiar with yet somehow I did know it. Not unpleasant at all. What was it? Like sugar cooking, like candy making. Then a much worse and more complex smell joined it- something very easy to identify...



Fresh nail polish.



My eyes fluttered open. I groaned as I stirred, rolling onto my back. A box- I was in a box? It was a shoe box surrounding me, making a dark rectangular frame within which was revealed a distant portion of ceiling. My bedding was several of my mother's silk panties folded neatly beneath of me. My blanket was an unfurled pink panty, the little decorative white ribbon bow in the center of it's waistband almost as wide as my shoulders.



What was that smell? Nail polish, for sure, but what else? What smelled sweet like that? It took a bit to find something that matched. For a bit I thought it was a scented candle, but then I realized that it was too potent and subtly complex. I wracked my brain, yet I kept coming back to the idea that it was some sort of a candle... Oh!



Hot beeswax.



I wobbled as I dragged myself free of the heavy silk. It wasn't easy to stand up, but I finally slid heavily up the stiff cardboard wall to my feet and peered beyond it. It was my mother's bedroom beyond the shoe box. I was on her dresser. Through the window, beneath of an overcast sky I noticed in her driveway an unfamiliar vehicle. A little white van with a fancy, very feminine cursive font and graphic across the entire side of it...



“Lancaster Nails.”



I frowned. Why was- Who was- I gripped the top of the shoe box tightly as I listened closely. Voices. My mother's voice and another, unfamiliar female voice. My mother sounded genuinely happy about something. I strained to hear their words, but the voices were thoroughly muffled by the closed bedroom door.



I pulled myself over the side of the shoe box to land on the cold wooden top of the dresser. I stared out the window at the van, caught up in pondering just who had stopped by. My daydream was interrupted by a sudden violent motion directly on the other side of the window pane...



A huge fly had landed on the glass, as large as a cat to me. I grimaced in disgust as the bulging, glittering head tilted back and forth for a moment before it walked in a rapid circle, tasting the pane with it's black bristled tongue.



My scalp tingled as I shuddered. I was so thankful that the creature was outside. Who knows how it would react to my presence if it were in here with me? I watched as it systematically tasted the glass in a zigzag pattern, hunting for food.



My eyes widened as I turned away from the window, scanning the air in the immense bedroom for any signs of movement, any signs of something flying about...



I was small now... and naked. I had never thought about insects being a threat to me if I were to start shrinki-



The loud buzzing of the beast caused me to spin around. It was shoving itself against the edge of the glass pane. I could see the smallest bit of daylight where the glazing compound of the window had cracked and flaked away there. The fly had caught the sweet scent of the beeswax- if that was in fact what it actually was. I hugged myself tightly as the foul little monster's tongue repeatedly thrust into the tiny crack. It scrabbled, digging with it's strange front legs against the glass. I could hear the tiny claws scratching. Odd. I didn't know that such a sound existed. What a horrible, horrible-



“You're awake!”



I shrieked as my whole body twitched in surprise, covering my head instinctively. It was my mother's huge form, intimidating even though she was just inside of the open door. She walked even closer to me, her footsteps were rhythmic shocks sent through the dresser and into my sensitive bare feet.



“Oh, Ricky! I didn't mean to scare you- I'm sorry! I was just coming to get in my pocketbook for cash.” The jiggling breasts, held back by a grey blouse loomed over me as my mother's beautiful face lit up with a smile.



“I- Mom, I want you to call an exterminator. I just realized that-”



“An exterminator? What for? Did you see a bug in here somewhere?” The giant face slid downwards until all I could see was the top of her head. The dresser rumbled beneath of me and I went to my knees as my mother pulled open a drawer.



“No, I didn't see one in here, but I was thinking about it and-”



“You didn't? Then why call an- Oh, that's probably enough of a tip, isn't it? Your Aunt surprised me- do you know what Aunt Wendy did? She arranged for a pedicurist from a local nail salon to come over and give me the royal treatment- exfoliation, polish, even a lovely skin softening treatment with wax! I have no idea how much you're Aunt spent on such a thing- a lot of money, no doubt. I can at least reward the nice young lady. You'd like her, Ricky! She's very pretty, and nice too.”



“We need to... I think that we to call an...”



“Honey? Are you alright?”



“I want to get-”



“I'll be right back, okay? She is packing everything up and I want to catch her. Oh- you've got to see my feet! They're perfect! Just baby soft now and so beautiful! I'll be right back...”



The giantess winked at me before turning away and thumping gracefully through the doorway. It took a moment for me to work through what she had just said. My Aunt Wendy had gone to the trouble of springing a surprise for her. A pedicure session- a house call of all things- for my mother. Something wasn't... Why would my selfish Aunt... What had she said to me, with that evil, knowing smile...



My blood iced over.



As the door to the bedroom was pulled shut I realized what was really at stake here. My Aunt had just given my affectionate, caring, sweet mother a weapon capable of rapidly reducing me to an insect. An insect that would no longer hold back my mother from living her best life.



I crawled over the shoe box wall and pulled the silk panty around my shivering body as I tried not to think about bugs... Bugs in any context.

Chapter End Notes:

This is slow going at the moment. Please understand that the pandemic has rearranged a lot of things and I have little time to write. AFAIK going forward it will only be me, V11, contributing to this story. I shall try to keep it to the original spirit that DDGTS and I had envisioned. I do not know where this will go, or when this will go, or how much further this will go. Be well and safe.