- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Major life disruptions. I am writing when I can, sorry.

Origins of a Foot Fetish


Chapter 18: Dream Stroll


Current Height: 10 cm (4 inches)


Where was I? Was I dreaming?


I was surrounded by a nightmare that I could not understand. Everywhere around me and as far as I could see was composed of weird columns of twisted fibers. The beige twists were all uniformly vertical and ended far above my head. They were as wide as I was and the size of trees. They were rooted in the ground- really, that was the ground?


I didn't understand what I was looking at, what I was standing on. It was a strange structure that served as the ground. It was a net- more or less- large, square holes half the size of my feet were formed from some sort of woven, precisely spaced strands. Strands that were not made of the same material that formed the columns. Each vertical twist of fibers erupted up out of this dull net and where they did the net was pushed apart into uneven diamonds, as if the twists themselves had punched forcefully through the net and distorted it's organization.


The vertical columns were in neat rows. The air stank. Something, something slightly burnt, something dusty, almost salty smelling. It was as if-


Wait.


That's odd. This wasn't an organic place, a natural place where I had found myself and yet-


-a thunderstorm? In the distance? Was that what I had heard? Why does everything smell like-


My eyes widened as I suddenly realized what that smell reminded me of-


-thunder? Again? Closer this time. But that smell, I knew that smell.


The smell of emptying an old vacuum cleaner. That almost burnt smell of dandruff and dust and funk-


Thunder! The ground shook beneath of me!


Then, only a few moments later as I marveled at the weird sights surrounding me-


Thunder! I felt something on my skin as I heard it! Like sound breaking across my naked skin. Breaking like water might break across-


There were structures in the distance, indistinct and blurry. I wonder what-


Thunder! I yelped as all of the skin on my naked front felt the sound. But you can't feel sound like-


My penis is growing hard. That tingling sensation. It was obviously that which had-


Thunder! Oh god! I feel like I'm standing on a huge drum head. The ground quivered, it bounced. That sound is so loud. My skin! My eyes! They itched fiercely as that wave of sound swept over me!


I covered my crotch with both hands. Stinging on the sensitive skin. Yet I am even harder and-


There was another wave of sound, but my ears were ringing instead of fully receiving it. I found myself on my knees. I had to drag myself back up onto my feet with the help of one of the bundled twists of coarse beige fibers. I felt squeezed. Squeezed by the air.


A high pitched and thin whine filled my head this time as the wave swept over me. My ears felt like they needed to be popped. I cannot hear anything but that- I struggle to get my feet under me to stand back up. I shut my eyes and hang onto the wiry fiber bundle as a wind whips through everything, bringing with it a wall of stinking dust.


Unable to hear it, but I can still feel the throb, the quake. I am tossed into a twist of fibers and my face hurts. I tug, ripping my arm free of the thick wiry column as another gale of wind buffets me. Something is pelting me, falling everywhere. It isn't gravel. Made of different stuff than gravel. White shreds, odd chunks, broken wires? I cannot make sense out of any of these things. What is all of-


Again I am thrown and again I am pelted. I saw something though, something like a great shadow dropping. Dropping like a huge door torn from it's hinges and falling flat to the ground. But it was as big as most of the horizon that I could see. Trying to slow my breathing, I am so frightened.


Blurry object stretching upwards into the sky. I've started running. I couldn't stand still any longer- not with whatever it is looming over me like a tornado. Instincts took over and I only now realize I'm trotting across the ugly ground, between the rows of dusty columns.


I can no longer run. The bowed black wall is bending over rows of the twisted bundles with a terrible sound as it sweeps in at me. A cloud of dust surrounds the shining black thing as it plows through the nasty, ugly twists.


What is that? The convex black thing is set into something that the dust obscured until it came even closer to me. Like a frame.


Flesh. I am screaming now, my vocal cords hurt as I ball up my fists with an impotent terror. It's framed in by plump, round flesh. I know this thing. It's huge, yes, but the last time I saw it... It should only be the size of my fist. The size of a green pepper. It should only be as long as my-


The goddess is smirking. Her face is so far away that it is quite blurry and indistinct. But I know this woman. I know this colossal, impossibly large foot pitched down into the carpet fibers. I know this particular big toe hunting for me and I know that condescending, entitled expression.


No. Please don't. I have to get away from her!


I think it's the static electricity that has stuck me to her toenail. The black polish is covered in brown smears that look like clouds of powdered watercolor paint. It's just dust clinging to it from the carpet fibers.


I scream as the big toe lifts, arching upwards out of the artificial forest of carpet fibers covering the miles-wide plain of my mother's living room floor. I scream so much that I lose my mind as that predatory face grins down on me.


There are two of them. My aunt and her- She thunders, moving closer towards me in the sky, so large as to almost curve across it as I gawk up at her. She has come from somewhere else in the house. Aunt Wendy's mouth is hanging open with monstrous, cruel delight as she glares down at the speck that is me.


The thick, inhumanly deep words are only discernible after a lot of thought. If volcanoes could talk to one another.


Where is he, Wendy? Where did he run off to? I was going to make him another robe,” thunders my beautiful mother.


He's right here, Daniela. On my toenail. Do you see that speck?”


Oh my God! He is the size of a grain of rice! Oh, my poor, poor baby!”


She is looking down on me. Both of them are. The hair on their heads is almost touching as they create the sky overhead for me. My mother is reaching for me with an immense, pretty hand. A gigantic thumb and forefinger overwhelm the air just above me. How is she going to pick me up? How is my mother going to pick me up now? I'm the size of-


I watch as my cum spurts onto the black basalt colored surface surrounding me. I feel that terrible, painful tug as I begin to shrink.


I shrink but-


A moment later I am nothing, torn apart into a cloud of atoms, I slowly drift off the edge of Aunt Wendy's long toenail, like an invisible wisp of smoke. I fall downwards, past the ridged wall of flesh that represents just a little piece of my aunt. I fall like liquid in slow-motion, like smoke off of the edge of a table. I settle and thin out into the weave of the smelly carpet- gone forever.


I wake screaming. I'm in a shoebox on my mother's dresser.


Somewhere in the distance the doorbell is ringing.