- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The end of the year was so busy, I apologize for not getting this out on time.  Voted for by my Patrons, this is the beginning of a new series of short stories that will focus on the staff and 'students' of a facility designed to either reform young criminals into upstanding citizens once again or ensure they never harm innocent civilians again.
Also, quick disclaimer:  While the series is called 'Diminishment High', all characters are over the age of 18.

Author's Chapter Notes:

[01/02/2021]

With the latest batch of new 'students' arriving, they all quickly realize that what they had believed to be a way to dodge their punishments is far more dangerous than they anticipated!

 

Tags:

Butt, Vore, Entrapment, Insertion


 

Without any windows to look through in the back of the large transport truck and strapped securely in their seats to make sure they couldn’t cause any trouble, the convicted young felons have only themselves to talk to on the long drive to their destination.  None of them had heard of the detention center they had signed up for, but seeing how most of them would be serving life sentences or receiving the death penalty if they didn’t that didn’t matter to them.

 

“God!  How much longer ‘til we get there!?”  A dark-haired boy complained, yelling at the camera their transporters used to keep an eye on them.  “I swear, if this place is stuck in the fuckin’ boonies…!”

 

“You’ll what man?  Just give it a rest already, they obviously can’t hear you and right now I bet everyone else here wishes they had the same privilege.”  Another young man said, his frustration evident in his voice.  “Not like it matters anyway.  We’ll get there when we get there.”

 

“Besides, you should just be happy they're not locking us up in a real jail.  I heard this place won’t accept people older than 21, so my BBF missed the cutoff by a year.”  A long-haired brunette added, laughing carelessly.  “Girl’s gonna serve 40+ years for the shit we did, while all I have to do is play nice for 3 years apparently.  Talk about lucky!”

 

“Don’t open that hole unless it’s to suck my dick, bitch.”  The irritated boy snapped back.  “Trust me, you’ll understand that’s all it is meant for after a night with me.  Hell, maybe I won’t escape from this place with all the cuties I’m seeing.”

 

“Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?”  A dark-skinned man asked, disgusted.

 

“Shut the fuck up or you’ll be first!  I ain’t picky, a hole’s a hole and sometimes a guy makes for a better bitch once you train them properly.”  He replied, winking at the toned man.

 

“As vulgar as I heard you were, Scott Kelly.”  A girl with short black hair and glasses commented, not hiding her disdain for the loud, egotistical felon.  Her eyes settled on his armband for a moment, everyone seemed to have been given one but each had a different number of colored stripes wrapping around them.  His had a black and red stripe, while her own only a blue one.  “You only think with what’s in your pants rather than what’s in your head.  I thought a poor score on the test they assigned was to weed out the monkeys that should just be put down, but I guess I was wrong.”

 

“Fuck that test, I didn’t even do it and yet here I am.”  Boasting he attempted to puff out his chest, but the restraints prevented him from doing so.

 

Shaking her head, the girl rolled her head.  “Not that you could have answered even half of the questions.  I’ve seen university exams that were easier than that test.  This is just another example of the dumb getting it easy while the intelligent suffer to get ahead.”

 

“Yeah, and this one bitch I literally fucked into a wall so hard that I broke her neck was supposedly accepted into some Ivy League school or some shit like that.  All those smarts didn’t help her when it counted, and they won’t help you when I see you tonight.”  Scott replied, licking his lips as he looked her over.

 

“Totally!  A bean pole like you wouldn’t know, but it’s not your brain that gets you ahead in life.  I mean, I understood like nothing on the test yet here we are together on the same bus to who knows where.”  The energetic blonde agreed.  “If you were really smart you’d learn to kiss, or probably even eat, ass quickly.  If you’re lucky someone will take you as their little fuck toy.”

 

“Whatever…”  Done with the conversation, the girl ignored her fellow transportees and tried to get more comfortable in her seat.  “Even I wasn’t able to find out anything about this ‘Diminishment High’ place.  Don’t think it’ll be like any other detention center or jail you can find just anywhere.”

 

Similar conversations continued on as the transport continued on.  Insults, threats, flirtatious banter and idle gossip were exchanged until a strange green gas slowly began to leak in.  Initially everyone freaked out, thinking they were being poisoned or something, but none of the convicts showed any kind of adverse reaction to breathing it in as it filled the area for the rest of the trip.  None of the complaints were acknowledged by the drivers either, so they had no choice but to accept it.

 

After what felt like an eternity of being uncomfortably strapped into terrible seats, the large transport came to a stop and the engine cut.  Automatically, all the buckles unfastened themselves and as the large doors in the back opened, a gentle feminine voice came on over the speakers.  “Welcome, students, to the Reduction and Re-Education Facility.  If you could please disembark from your transports and enter the main building directly in front of you, our staff will be happy to guide you to the auditorium for a quick orientation assembly.  The doors will lock in 5 minutes and anyone still in the courtyard afterwards will be punished accordingly.  Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to working with you to contribute back to society.”

 

“Yeah, fuck that shit.”  Scott said, stretching his sore muscles as they all began to exit the vehicle.  “I say we scope out the layout of this place, I wanna find a town to have fun in by morning.”  At a quick glance he could see three buildings surrounding a large central one in each of the cardinal directions, assuming there would be a fourth behind the main one.  Beyond the surrounding buildings was a tall wall that wrapped around the grounds, but there was something unnerving that he couldn’t quite place about the facility.  “Wait… where are the guards?  Where’s any security measures at all?”

 

They weren’t the only group getting dropped off, but when Scott pointed out the lack of security everyone looked around in disbelief.  Nothing felt right about this unheard of facility, and for that reason alone the main doors of the central building looked a bit ominous as they were also not guarded but open and waiting for them to comply.

 

“I don’t know, but what I do know is that I’m not going to piss off whoever runs this place without a reason to until I understand what I’m dealing with.”  The bespectacled girl reasoned, promptly heading over to the building they were told to enter.  “If you’re smart you’d do the same, which is why I know you’ll stay out here.  For your sake, I hope the punishment is worth it.”

 

Scott scoffed at the girl.  “Yeah, whatever bitch.  I ain’t no sheep to be herded.  Is there anyone with the balls to explore the grounds with me?”

 

While a small portion of the amassed convicts had already started to comply with the directions given to them, there were close to a thousand people in the courtyard and most were contemplating their options.  As the five minute time limit encroached, the vast majority of the group had entered the building, leaving only a couple dozen who sided with Scott.  Then, with the ringing of a bell reminiscent of the types used in schools, the doors slammed shut.

 

“Heh, really?  A fuckin’ school bell?  I ain’t been to school since I was a kid.”  Turning to the others who decided to join him, he smiled confidently.  “Alri-huh…?”  Suddenly, his vision dimmed and the world felt like it was spinning around him.  He staggered and stumbled, falling to his knees as he felt his consciousness fading.  Before blacking out, Scott could see that it wasn’t just him, but all the convicts that joined him were showing similar symptoms if not already passed out on the ground.  “What the hell… is this… place…?”

 

Once Scott and his group were incapacitated, the sound of high-heels clicking on pavement echoed through the courtyard.  A woman in a sharp suit approached the convicts and smirked down over them.  “Well, that was the last group.  There never fails to be a few every shipment.”  She said, mainly to herself, happily as she tapped the screen of her tablet.

 


 

 

Entering her office the woman set her purse on the large desk, smiling as she could hear some squeaky chattering and clamour coming from under the rug in the middle of the room.  Pulling her chair out from behind her desk, she moved the table and slowly peeled back the rug to reveal a large transparent box set into the floor.  However, inside the box was a mass of thousands of people, shrunken and looking up at her in silent awe and terror.

 

“Ahhh!  No, don’t stare at me like that little ones.  If you do…”  While presenting herself professionally, she felt a heat spreading through her sex and had to bite her plump lips to resist the urge to give in to her baser instincts.  Eyeing the various sizes of the tiny people, her mind quickly raced with thoughts of what she’d like to do to them all.  Most weren’t any taller than 15cm, but the tallest ones caught her attention the most.  Bringing up her tablet and pointing it at the reasonable looking girl in glasses that so obediently entered the building when asked, her information was displayed on the screen.  “Tabitha Orson, 30cm.  So she’s the one that aced our test.”  The girl was also the tallest in the sea of tiny people.  Clearing her throat, the older woman pushed her lust to the side, she still had a job to do.  “Welcome, my little students, to the Reduction and Re-Educational Facility.  My name is Mrs. Fairbody, I am the founder and Principal of this establishment and please do not attempt to make a smart comment about my name.  Yes, it is my real name and yes, I am all natural.”  Giggling, she crossed her arms under her large breasts as she leaned over them all.  “Now, I’m sure you all know what our goal here is, but as you can see the method we use to get there is a bit… unique.  But I assur-”

 

“Unique!?  What the fuck have you done to us!”  Finding her backbone, one of the female criminals interrupted the greying brunette angrily.  She wasn’t one of the taller tinies, not even 10cm tall, but there were hundreds of ‘students’ that were much smaller than her, some as small to her as she was to Mrs. Fairbody.  “How the fuck did you-?”

 

“Silence.”  She didn’t raise her voice or even say it with malice or contempt, but just that one word was enough to send a chill down every shrunken person’s spine as they saw the pure apathy in her eyes as she stared down at them.  Others who were about to rally behind the redheaded girl lost their voice as Mrs. Fairbody got out of her chair and crouched down over them.  She removed the top of the box and easily plucked the girl from the crowd and stood up to tower over them.  From the angle, she knew that almost all of them could see up her skirt, but that didn’t concern her in the least.  “You should have at least let me explain how things work here, Miss…”  Holding up her tablet to see the girl’s profile.  “Miss Beverly Anderson.  Convicted for manslaughter, rape and… was it extortion or blackmail?”  She asked, motioning to the grey, red and green striped on the girl’s armband.

 

However, the tiny girl was so paralyzed by fear she couldn’t even reply.  The fair, soft hand wrapped around her entire body so easily and held her so firmly.  Tears formed in her eyes as she stared at the monolithic woman who still looked at her like she was something less than human and could barely care about her at all.  “M-Mommy…”  She squeaked out.

 

“No, I am neither your mother nor will I forgive your outburst, Miss Anderson.  We here at what the government affectionately have nicknamed ‘Diminishment High’, such a cute name I will admit, have rules that students will follow or face the consequences.”  The shapely woman said plainly, setting down her tablet on her chair and pulling up her skirt to reveal the silk and lace panties she was wearing.  “And you just committed punishable act number 7: No Disrupting Class.  Punishment: Bodily detainment for one day.”  Without hesitation, Mrs. Fairbody pulled down her underwear and brought Beverly down to her wide, round rear and turned around so the rest of the tinies could watch as she sunk her fingers deep into the crack between her cheeks and pried one away from the other to reveal a dark, wrinkled, glistening asshole.

 

As she was brought closer to the large woman’s backside, the pungent odor wafting out from the peeled open crevice overpowered the tiny girl’s fear.  It overwhelmed her senses the closer she was brought to the sweaty orifice, the almond scented lotion Mrs. Fairbody must have used barely noticeable by this point.  “No!  No, wait!  I didn’t know!  Please, let me go!”  She begged as the view on either side of her was replaced with the blemish free fair skin of the largest ass she had ever seen.  “You, you can’t do this!  I’m a human being, like you!  Please, don’t!”  Her pleas falling on deaf ears, Beverly struggled to escape as her view was now dominated by the quivering anus of a woman more than twice her age.  “No!  Nooo!”

 

While she wasn’t moved by the girl’s cries, Mrs. Fairbody was aroused thinking about how good she was about to feel.  “Even 20 years later, I never get tired of this.”  She thought as she felt the girl’s face make contact with her oily asshole.  Reflexively, she clenched her anal muscles over the girl’s face and inadvertently rubbed the redhead’s face into her tight ring muscle but quickly relaxed to allow entry to her bowel.  “Not exactly dear, but that will come later.  Now, I’ll make a special exception just for you this one time, since I hadn’t gotten to explain the rules yet and I’m rather… full at the moment.  I’ll be sure to push you out before the assembly ends, so you at least have a much better chance of surviving than most.”

 

The amassed student body watched as the tiny girl slowly began to disappear into their Principal’s huge rear excruciatingly slowly.  Her cries were already cut off as her face slowly slipped into the puffy, wrinkled orifice but what was most concerning was the fluid dripping from the gigantic woman’s exposed, hairy sex.  Mrs. Fairbody was obviously aroused even if she didn’t moan or turn to face them, and her lack of hesitation was terrifying.  Especially to the students that were smaller Beverly the idea of being in the uncaring hands of the beautiful older woman made their stomachs turn.

 

Beverly herself was virtually choking on the smell alone from within Mrs. Fairbody’s booty, but the natural oils that lubricated the sphincter were soaking her hair and clothes and coating her mouth and nose.  It was a struggle to even breath from the crushing, omnidirectional force of the fleshy walls squeezing her and the heat radiating through her, but she also had to swallow the sour liquid every time she choked back a breath of miasmic air.  “Please, please let me out!  I don’t want to die like this!”  She silently begged, as she felt the pad of her captor’s finger press against the bottom of her feet as the last bit of her body was about to be completely consumed.

 

“And there.”  Plunging her finger slightly past the threshold of her asshole, Mrs. Fairbody didn’t even relish the sensation of a tiny life squirming in her backside as she pulled up her panties, fixed her skirt and sat back in her chair to continue addressing the rest of her students.  “I had already prepared several ‘examples’ myself for today, but it doesn’t hurt to have a few participants from the crowd either.  Now, does anyone else wish to speak up without being called on?”  Receiving only petrified stares as most of the students had lost strength in their legs and fell to their knees, the scene was reminiscent of mortals worshiping a deity.  “Good.  Now, as I was saying, we use a unique but effective method of re-education and I assure you that we find a place for you once you graduate… well, if you graduate.”  Giggling to herself as she wiggled her hips in her seat, it was her complete indifference to the well being of the girl she had trapped in her ass that scared the tinies more than the threat of ‘not graduating’.  “For those who are wondering why some of you are so much bigger or smaller than your peers…”  Pausing for a moment, Mrs. Fairbody waited to see if one of them would talk out of turn but her previous example either worked well enough or they were still in shock.  Either way, nobody took the bait, which she was a little disappointed by.  “If you recall the test administered with your application, you have been scaled based on your final score.  You all started with a standard size of 30 centimeters, of which only Miss Orson was able to retain all of it was a perfect score.  Very impressive.”  Smiling to the bespectacled girl, there was for the first time genuine acknowledgement of the girl as she applauded the academic achievement.

 

Opening her mouth about to speak, the vision of one of her peers disappearing into the bowel of the woman talking to her was still vivid in her head causing her to bite her tongue and simply bow her head instead.  “That was too close.”  It was an automatic response from when she was still in school, to reply to and thank someone for a compliment, but here that could get her in literal deep shit.  Just thinking about how close she had come to experiencing a tour of the tail end of her Principal’s digestive tract had her break out in a cold sweat and tremble uncontrollably.

 

“While on the topic of grades, the threshold for graduating will be dependent on an individual basis.”  The gargantuan woman continued.  “While I’ll go over it in more detail in just a moment, we will use your final grade and restore your height proportionately to your previous height.  If your final grade would not bring you over 5 feet tall, you will fail.”

 

There was a finality to her tone that carried the true weight of what it meant to fail in this detention center.  Almost every one of them made light of the deal presented to them, three short years and they’d avoid life in prison or capital punishment?  It was too good to be true…

 

As it turned out, it was.

 

“I can see you all understand, so I’ll not waste your time and explain the rules here.”  Grabbing her purse from her desk, the mature brunette pulled one of the cases inside of it out and crouched down over her students.  “And I have some very special assistants to help me today.  Say hello to some of the dropouts from last term’s graduation.”  The case was little more than a transparent pill case with 21 compartments.  Inside of roughly a dozen of them was a person small enough to not be able to reach the lid trapping them inside.  “The first and most important rule on campus here is that my word, as the Principal, is final regarding all punishments.  It doesn’t matter what another teacher says, I reserve the right to change the severity of a punishment if I so wish.”  Once again, she could tell that the only reason that the students that normally would have spoken up didn’t was because of her demonstration from a moment ago.  “Oh, Miss Anderson isn’t moving as much anymore.  If this is all it takes, she wasn’t going to last long here anyway.”  Putting the girl in her rectum out of her mind, she continued and opened one of the compartments in her makeshift prisoner case.  “Second is hopefully an easy enough rule to understand.  Legally, once you have been shrunken you cease being considered ‘human’ and are classified as ‘tinies’.  Tinies are not people and as such are not subject to the same rights, privileges or protections afforded to humans.”  To accentuate her point, Mrs. Fairbody held the young man she was holding up at eye level and rolled out her tongue below him.

 

Because he had gone through the same kind of orientation three years ago himself, the black-haired man immediately broke.  “No, Mrs. Fairbody please!  Crush me or suffocate me if you must, just don’t eat me!  Please!”  He didn’t even try to break her grip or try to escape.  He already knew how hopeless his situation was.

 

“Mister… uh, oh what was your name again?”  Sternly at first, Mrs. Fairbody seemed to have genuinely forgotten the man’s name as she was about to chastise him.  “Hmm… well, it won’t matter soon.  Tell me, what was rule number one again?”

 

Hanging his head in defeat, the man quietly said, “Y-Your word is final…”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.  I don’t think the students quite heard you.  Could you speak up a bit.”  She asked, holding him out over the aghast student body.

 

“Mrs. Fairbody’s word is final!  No matter what you do or say, once she has decided something your fate is sealed!  Don’t upset her or any of the teachers here!  If you do-!”  Trying his best to convey just how perilous the next three years would be for those coming after him, the man began a heartfelt speech only to be cut off as the greying brunette tossed him backwards into her open mouth and slammed it shut.

 

Everything happened so fast, it was like he blinked and instead of looking out over the new batch of students, he was looking at the hand that was holding him framed by pearly white teeth in a dark, moist cave!  Then the light disappeared and by the time his mind registered what had happened to him, the squishy surrounding tilted back and a strong force grabbed hold of a misplaced hand.  Even if he had time to try and fight back, he knew from over the years the only way out of Mrs. Fairbody’s body was the hole waiting to push what would be left of him at the end of her digestive tract.  He was already halfway down the tight, hot tube that led to his doom.

 

Immediately, she swallowed the tiny man, his body not even big enough to be noticeable as he descended her throat towards his demise.  “If only you learned your lessons as well as you learned the rules.”  She admonished, patting her stomach with a satisfied sigh.  “Though he did lead us straight into rule number 3: Tinies are not permitted to talk back to their teachers.  You will comply with their instructions without complaint or question, though you are permitted to request clarification for what they want you to do if so required.”  Looking around the student body, once more her eyes landed on the short haired girl who aced the placement test.  “As an example, Miss Orson.”

 

Tensing up at being called on, the bespectacled girl stood at attention and stared straight up at the ceiling.  “Yes, Mrs. Fairbody!”  Even over the silence that hung over the crowd of criminals, in that moment she couldn’t even hear anyone take a breath as she stood there.  “Ahh!  D-Does that count?”  Panicking for a moment that felt like eternity, she nearly fainted when she saw the slightest upturn on the imposing Principal’s face.

 

“No need to be so stiff.  I called on you, you didn’t speak out of turn.”  The amusement she found in what they all felt was a tightwire act of life and death just went to further tell them how little she concerned herself with how they felt.  “I simply need your help demonstrating the next rule.”

 

After seeing how she handled her last assistant, this wasn’t comforting in the least, but she also knew she couldn’t refuse.  Despite being the tallest person among her peers, the gap between how high she could reach and the edge of the box was too much for her to clear and the exits around them seemed to be sealed.  “I-I would be honored to.”  She squeaked out as politely as she could.

 

“You know, despite everything, those of you who follow the rules are still our precious little students.  So long as you follow the rules you won’t get punished.”  Mrs. Fairbody said.  “No matter though.  Well Miss Orson, if I were to tell you that, as strictly educators and when necessary executioners, the staff here are not obligated to intervene in disputes between tinies if we don’t want to and said I’d turn a blind eye if they was a student you had a problem with right now, would you demonstrate what such an incident may look like?”

 

Confused at first, she could tell that Mrs. Fairbody was being serious with her.  “Um, as stated in rule three, may I ask for clarification, Mrs. Fairbody.”

 

“Of course.  What are you unsure about?”  To the rest of the students, it was creepy how personable a person who already admitted to not seeing them as human beings anymore and would subject them to inhumane, lethal punishment without hesitation could be.

 

“Well, I was just wondering if I would be punished if I were to cause serious injury to and/or kill another student, whether by accident or not?”  She asked.

 

Smiling a bit in amusement, the older woman nodded.  “No wonder you aced our test.  Yes, when we get to punishable acts I planned to touch on the subject, but suffice to say that if you are responsible for the death of another student, unless given permission from one of your teachers, you will be punished appropriately.”

 

After another moment of thought, the girl looked over the sea of students and saw a familiar head of blonde hair on someone far smaller than herself.  Smirking, she looked back up to the looming Principal crouched over her.  “Then, does this count as one of those times?”

 

“Sorry, but no.  A teacher can give a student permission to punish another student on their behalf, but this is merely a demonstration.”  She replied, shaking her head.  “Maybe next time.”

 

Nodding in acknowledgement, Tabitha made a beeline for the rude blonde she was transported with.  Just earlier that morning they were roughly equal height, if not she was a bit shorter than the blonde, but now the annoyingly flirtatious girl barely stood as high as her ankle.  “Wendy, since you seem to innately understand how ‘unfair’ life is, I’m sure you won’t mind if I use you to demonstrate how the new power dynamic here works, would you?”

 

Once she heard the ravenette can her name, Wendy knew why she was chosen.  Petty as it may be, she was the only one the Orson girl had something against.  Still, that didn’t stop her from trying and failing to run.  “Hey!  Okay, I get it.  I’m sorry.”  She said rather insincerely as she realized she couldn’t escape her captor.  “Look, you’ve proven that your brains did get you an advantage over me, but you’re the ‘bigger’ person here, right?  You wouldn’t actually…”

 

“Make you kiss me ass for protection?  Well I am the biggest student here, not that it truly amounts to much.”  She said, cutting Wendy off and looking up at Mrs. Fairbody.

 

Nodding her head happily, one of the rare genuine displays of emotion she showed.  “Correct, but it’s good to know you understand your place here.”

 

“Hear that?  So ask yourself, who else better to kiss up to for protection from everyone else here?  I don’t see many others smaller than you.”  Smiling, even though the image of that Beverly girl getting treated like an anal toy was still fresh in her mind, if it wasn’t her at the mercy of another, it was actually pretty hot when she thought about it.  Given the closer proximity to them, the almond scent of Mrs. Fairbody’s was slowly replacing the odor of ass sweat in the air.  “How about you show me how to eat out my ass?  I promise to keep you as safe as I can, if you stay in the back of my underwear!”

 

“C-Couldn’t we t-talk about this, Miss Orson?”  Wendy tried to ask in her usual confident, flirtatious manner but her nerves were starting to get the better of her.  If she had to go down on a man’s cock, she’d have no complaint, butt stuff with a girl however…

 

“Wendy, Wendy, Wendy.  Just because I’m bigger than you doesn’t make me any better than you.  I’m sure Mrs. Fairbody’s got more than enough space for both of us to get lost in her.”  The bespectacled girl said in a sweet tone that invoked a sense of menace.

 

“She’s right.  In fact, I welcome all volunteers.”  The gigantic woman interjected, enjoying the show.  “And if you haven’t broken any rules I can guarantee that I won’t try to kill you.”

 

“See.  We’re the same.  So just call me Tabitha.”  She said, holding the smaller girl up by her hands.

 

Not liking the look into the eyes of the girl who she had insulted earlier, Wendy didn’t like her chances of negotiations.  “Um… O-Okay, Tabitha.  S-So could you n-not shove me…”

 

“Absolutely not.”  Tabitha replied without a moment’s hesitation and promptly brought the tiny blonde behind her back as she pulled back the waistbands of her pants and panties, dropping her before she could say anything else.  “Don’t worry though, unlike you I don’t kill people so I won’t shove you up my ass.”

 

“Okay, now back to your spot.”  The woman towering over her instructed.

 

“Yes, Mrs. Fairbody…”  Though she didn’t want to because she just put Wendy there, Tabitha didn’t want to upset her Principal even more and started pulling her literal butt kisser out of her pants.

 

“What, are you finished with her already?”  Mrs. Fairbody asked, genuinely surprised she was letting the smaller girl go.

 

Saying nothing, Tabitha just looked back up to the greying brunette and securely shoved Wendy deep into her buttcrack and let go of her waistbands.  As she started to head back to where she had been, she glanced back to make sure she was in the clear.

 

Seeing this, Mrs. Fairbody glanced down to Wendy’s empty spot.  “Oh my, I wonder where Miss Sparks went.  Well, I’m sure she’s around here somewhere.  Let’s continue.”

 

“This place is still terrifying…”  The bespectacled girl thought turning back to face the older woman as she continued to explain how the school was run.  Her little friend riding up her butt crack however brought a smile to her face and she deftly pushed on the back of the girl’s head to smush her face against her butthole.  “... but I could get used to this.”

 

While she refused to pleasure the nerdy girl that just so happened to be bigger than her because she got better grades than her, Wendy could tell by how her surroundings were heating up that Tabitha was getting turned on regardless.  Every step forced the slim cheeks to grind against her, threatening to peel skin or crush her flat, and being mistaken for another girl’s period wasn’t how she wanted to die.  “God Tabitha, ever heard of body lotion or something?  It smells like an ass in here!”  The stale air and fumes leaking from the tightly sealed orifice in front of her were terrible, but then an object pressed on her head from behind and buried her nose and mouth in the wrinkles of the tacky hole.  “Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ewwwwwww!  Disgusting!”  Freaking out as her face and hair got covered in the foul smelling mucus, she used all of her strength to squeeze her arms up and plant her hands on either side of her head.  However, as she tried to push away from the winking brown eye, her arms slid right into it with a sickening ‘slurp’ and in response the unprepared anal muscle contracted tightly around her frail limbs.  With a muffled ‘CRACK’, she stopped feeling her arms so much as she for the burning pain emanating from them!  Wracked with pain like she had never experienced before, Wendy’s screams were muffled by Tabitha’s asshole.

 

“Oh, I guess she understands it’s better to get on my good side.”  Unaware of the true extent of the torment she was inflicting on the blonde butt toy, Tabitha enjoyed whatever she was experiencing and clenched her butt a few more times.  Resisting the urge to find out how good it would feel to have Wendy squirming in her petite booty, she focused on what Mrs. Fairbody was explaining.  More so than pleasure, she needed to prioritize her safety above all else, lest she become the plaything of one of the teachers herself.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282