- Text Size +
The next scene showed Amanda standing next to a large wooden tub. The tub is halfway filled with tinies. Amanda takes her flip flops off and steps into the tub. She starts to casually jog in place while talking.

“In the early days of the company, we used to have tubs like this. Rooms filled with dozens of workers walking in place for up to an hour for their feet to reduce all the tinies into a usable goo. Their sweat helped flavor the goo, but it was time consuming and ineffective, so now we have this new system.” Amanda stops and puts her flip flops back on. As she puts them on, a clear red outline of her foot is seen on the sole. She then walks a short distance to a duel conveyor belt, a line in the middle separates the two. Under the main two is a third, which is noticeably stained a deep shade of red. “Now we have dozens of these. One for each worker, which can turn vatgrown tinies into the goo that we need super quick.”

The belt starts to move and soon a small box filled with tinies approaches Amanda. The camera zooms in to show that the box is packed to the brim. The box stops in front of her, and Amanda raises her foot up over the box and gently rests it on top of the opening. “Now pay attention everyone, I’ll show you the correct procedure on how to harvest these tinies. You don’t have to press hard or stomp repeatedly. The former could break the box and the latter will just make a mess. Slowly and firmly shift your weight over and let gravity do the hard work.” As she spoke she pressed down on tinies, a stream of red liquid started to pour out under the box and onto the third conveyor belt. A small piece of glass on the side of the box showed how the foot lowered along with the tinies in the box, although soon enough, only a thick red paste was left in the box, Amanda pulled her foot back out and slipped it into her flip flop. She then grabs the box and lifts it to the camera, showing the bottom and inside.

“So as you can see, most of the usable liquids were successfully extracted in under a minute. The filter on the bottom works really well to keep out crushed organs, bones, and waste. The rest of this junk can be tossed away or cleaned and remade into tiny feed. As for the yummy goo we just made, it’s moved through several more filters before being sent to the artisan part of the factory. Which we will discuss later. It’s important to keep your feet away from the floor and belt, it could introduce dirt and unwanted bacteria into the goo. So when not using your feet, make sure they are secure in your footwear. Finally before we continue, there have been many reports circling around online and none of them are true. All tinies are alive and conscious until the moment they are processed. The combined fear, stress, and pain help them achieve a flavor and quality unlike any other tinies on the market. That’s why we are the best.”

Amanda then places the box back onto the conveyor belt and it moves on before she walks back over to the tub, squatting next to it. It’s clear the still living tinies inside are trying to escape, but are unable to. “Now when a customer puts in a special order, they can ask for certain tinies to be in their product. Only a single gender, race, or age group, maybe a specific mix, they have lots of freedom choosing. If that’s the case, the required tinies are collected from the breeding program rooms and placed in a tub like this, then, if they asked for it, a specific worker will process the tinies into the goo. The fresh goo will be filtered and taken straight to the artisan station. It’s kept separate from the standard crushed tinies. Although for now, we have to continue our tour, so my friend Stacy will help finish these little cuties off.” Amanda is then joined by a second girl who is in her late teens. Stacy is dressed exactly like Amanda and she casually takes her flip flops off as she steps into the tub. As she walks in place, Amanda stands and the scene cuts.

Amanda now appears next to a long table with multiple stations along it. Between the tables, there is a conveyor belt covered in red paper towels. She is standing next to a station with a tiny strapped down to it. She takes a seat and grabs a sharp scalpel. “Now when a vatgrown tiny finishes developing, most are sent to the crushing pits, but the unlucky ones are sent here. With the method I showed you, it’s perfect for getting all the liquids out of them, but the organs, bones, and other solids are all destroyed in the process. This is a problem for the products we make that require intact solids. So tinies are sent here in small boxes and over the span of a day, our harvesters will cut away all the skin and muscles, delectably remove the organs, and take apart the skeleton of each tiny inside the box, the process is slow, but increases the total chance of getting everything undamaged. Don’t worry, the tiny will die after enough cuts are made.” Amanda says as she cuts away the skin from the struggling tiny. Although soon enough she makes a bad cut and decapitates the tiny. “Oops. My bad, don’t worry if you mess up on your first few tries, personally I prefer to work on my feet, hehehe. Up next I’ll show you the final area, where we turn the tiny remains into workable products.