- Text Size +

“Ma’am, the first landing craft have made it ashore.”


The Shōgun nodded to her subordinate, who left her with a respectful bow before returning to escorting their armada. A fleet of over 1,000 Kyojin warships which had been following the Empress and her personal imperial guard. 


In command of the invasion force was Ishikawa Kaede, a veteran warrior nominated by the Empress herself. Some of her peers described the ruthless Kaede as being too aggressive, but her warmongering nature was much appreciated in the newly colonialist royal court. 


She stood at the very back of her mighty fleet of gargantuan ships. Each carrying Kyojin onna-bugeisha ranging from 1,000 feet to 10 miles tall. Kaede herself and some of her larger generals had no qualms about simply wading through the sea, pushing slower vessels to ensure they would be on schedule as if they were toy boats.


“I hope the Empress left us some cities to conquer…” She mused as the beaches came into view, destruction evident for leagues as her samurai made landfall.






Magistrate Gideon witnessed the Kyojin Armada establishing themselves on the peninsula. At first there were only a few war bands of gigantic samurai, but even they alone he realized far outclassed anything western armies could muster.


A few regiments followed the footsteps of the Empress as her reinforcements, while others set off to aid the other three giantesses who had annihilated Alcázar. Most of the ‘small’ women appeared to be 500 foot tall laborers who began the process of constructing supply camps, barracks, latrines, and other such menial tasks for their army. Anyone of the simple workers who were grimy, hardworking peasant volunteers who in their homeland would be common rabble, could have easily laid waste to an entire nation, Gideon thought.


He snapped out of his psychic sight and back into reality, not feeling any better than when he began. 


“Is it true?” One of the grim-faced generals asked, shifting in his armor. “Are there even more of them?” He asked, dreading the answer.


There was a collective gasp as Gideon nodded his head solemnly. 


“How many?”


“A few dozen arrived on what little is left of Sartán’s coast. They are not as big as the previous four, however I saw hundreds more ships on the horizon.”


“Then it is hopeless, is it not?” Someone asked incredulously.


“We have tried everything. The strongest wizards in all the realms just perished trying to defend Mithras…”


“Perhaps-.” The same general from before interrupted the wizards before their bickering could take over. “The time has come for us to parley with these monsters, before they destroy us all.” He muttered bitterly.





Setsuko moaned in pleasure, and basked in the delicious afterglow of Mithras’ conversion into her personal dildo. Surely it would become her new favorite country as the continent adjusted to life under its new, glorious Empress.


Familiar footsteps brought a small smile to her face, realizing her personal guard had found their Queen in a rather lewd predicament. Not that they were not used to such proclivities from her by now. 


Ayako, Tomoe, and her younger sister Natsuki all bowed. Even with Setsuko in a seated position on the towering sex toy, only Tomoe was taller than her. Both Ayako and her sister seemed no larger than small children in comparison to the domineering goddess.


“We were successful, Empress.” Tomoe explained. 


“Their capital city has been erased, Ayako-san personally slew the king. As we speak, your armies congregate to cement our victory.” Natsuki added. 


Setsuko’s laugh was heard all across the continent, even by some of the newly arriving giantesses arriving by the dozen on the coasts. If not as a distinct sound, then as an ominous roll of thunder. 


She spoke to her subordinates casually, waving off their attention to tradition.


“Excellent. My trust in you three was well placed.” Setsuko applauded as she rose to her full menacing height. The three women were soon cast in her shadow; a reminder that Setsuko alone was the apex being of all creatures. 


She turned her attention to ‘little’ Ayako, who eliminated the enemy king. A praiseworthy accomplishment, she thought, worthy of recognition in the history books.


“Well done Ayako-kun, your clan was among my most fervent supporters and continue to be steadfast allies.” Setsuko said warmly. “I hereby declare the Peninsula, previously known as the Kingdom of Sartán, as Ayako Prefecture, with you as the Jitō.”


Ayako bowed her head deeper, masking the wide grin that came across her face. Under her rule Clan Tamura would have sole access to the soon to be bustling trade ports! The most valuable region in the land geographically was now her personal playground. 


“My Empress! I cannot express my gratitude with words alone.”


Setsuko then turned towards the other two members of her personal guard. Her treasured younger sister, and the ever imposing Tomoe who both awaited to be addressed. 


“As for you two, there is still an entire continent to choose from. I have chosen Mithras as my imperial estate, and the east coast now belongs to Ayako.” Setsuko told them. “As a token of my esteem, you may each claim any remaining kingdom as your own prefecture to rule over.”


“Thank you, Empress.” Both women said simultaneously in response.


As the three women were contemplating the rewards bestowed upon them by the mighty empress, a faint noise caught their attention. Like the buzzing of a dragonfly. Tomoe was the first to see what the origin was, as a brightly colored magical portal opened up near her bosom.


She moved to pinch it between her monolithic fingers, but was prevented from doing so by Setsuko, who raised a hand for her guards to back away. Curious, the Empress placed her hands on her hips and waited for the teleportation spell to conclude.


To their surprise, a small party of strangely garbed men floated in the sky just below the clouds. From their staves, pointed hats and flowing robes these were wizards. Powerful ones by western standards, the magically attuned girls could sense.


“I believe they wish to speak with us.” Natsuki murmured with a smirk. Indeed, one of the sorcerers was waving his arms as if he was trying to get their attention. 


With a raised brow Setsuko tuned her hearing ever so slightly, focusing on the spot where the men levitated. It took some subtle magic of her own to make it work, coupled with some enchantment spells to boost the volume of the magistrates. 


When she did hear them, all any of the women could understand was garbled gibberish. They spoke two different languages after all. Snapping her fingers impatiently Setsuko cast a simple spell to translate.


The three girls watching laughed as the wizards; the most powerful council of wizards in the west who often considered themselves demigods in terms of arcane power with country altering magical powers were hexed. It was clearly a very new feeling for them, as they struggled to comprehend what had just happened.


“What did she do?!”


“A spell? The beast can use magic?”


“That ‘beast’ is the ruler of this land, and your Empress, little cretins.” Tomoe threatened ominously in perfect Common as it was perceived by the wizards who turned to face her looming face in shock. “Bow.” She demanded. 


For several tense seconds none of the wizards did anything. Not even the greatest and noblest kings in the world would dare ask them to bow. Many among them were centuries old and had seen empires rise and fall in the blink of any eye. For a foreign girl to outright demand they bow was humiliating to say the least.


Ayako and Natsuki exchanged glances. Both licked their lips, eager to taste the defiant group of interlopers if they refused. 


To their disappointment one wise man among the arrogant retinue realized how pointless it would be to resist. An aging wizard with a long white beard and wrinkled skin, who ducked his head and bent his knee to Setsuko.


Slowly the others around him did the same, following their leader's example.


“I am Magistrate Gideon Calamus, of the Blue Spire.” The man who had bowed introduced himself with a voice that was surprisingly brave all things considered. Setsuko found it almost insolent that he was not quivering in his boots in her presence. “I have come to parley with you… Empress.”


“Setsuko.” The titaness said. “You seek to surrender?”


“We wish to come to a mutually beneficial agreement.”


“The only agreement we shall reach is your absolute surrender, little one.” Setsuko chuckled. “Were my terms not clear in the missives?”


“Your terms are steep to say the least.” Gideon replied. 


“Oh?” Setsuko asked, amused. “We asked for two things. Loyalty, and tribute. Are your peon countries too feeble to afford that?” She pondered. 


“We are open to… reasonable negotiation.” Gideon said, holding his tongue from saying something snippy and possibly offending the godlike woman or her attaches. Such would surely mean his death.


He raised his arms in rare submission. 


“Please, Empress Setsuko. You have won this war, that much is evident. All we want is to ensure the safety and prosperity of our people under your leadership.” The Magistrate told her. 


The Empress remained quiet for a few moments, thinking to herself. 


Eventually her mouth turned up at the corners as she opened her mouth to speak again. 


“Very well. I shall allow your ‘people’ to prosper under my rule, mage. The war is over and for now your cities shall be safe from further judgement.” Setsuko said. 


Before the mages could celebrate, she continued. 


“However my price of such a gift to you, the lives of your people, comes at a cost.” The Empress told them.


Of course it did, Gideon thought to himself.


“What is the price of this gift?” One of the other mages asked.


Setsuko got a little closer, her grin which spread for miles across frighteningly close to the wizards. 


“You.”


Before any of the wizards could react, Setsuko’s enormous lips parted to reveal the dark expanse that was her throat. Blasts of air which could rival any typhoon washed over the sorcerers, giving them a few seconds to react. Gideon clapped his hands together, generating gouts of fire from his fingertips which pushed himself many yards backwards, just able to avoid being swallowed.


Some of his peers were too slow, and were lost behind the titan’s smiling lips as they clamped down. She wasted no time in smashing their bodies against the roof of her mouth with her tongue, silencing their cries and letting them slide down her throat. The remaining council members reeled, mortified of what just happened.


It was Mateo who first fired back. His eyes darkened and his face contorted as he summoned a crackling orb of pure energy between his clasped hands. He hurled the gleaming sphere of raw power towards the woman with brown hair; the demon who he had discovered spat upon his king and Castillo. The fiery sphere grew in size as it approached, like a snowball falling down a hill.


Ayako allowed it to strike her face, unperturbed by the attack. If anything she was more amused these weaklings believed their magic could harm her. The blast created a mushroom cloud on impact, as if a massive bomb had been detonated on her cheek. She pursed her lips and blew the smoke away, revealing she was entirely unharmed.


The wizards noticed Mateo’s attempt had failed, and realized the situation was hopeless, that blast could have leveled a city-state. They attempted to flee, and teleport elsewhere far away from the monsters. To the wizards' horror however, they found the ability to do so blocked. 


Setsuko’s eyes lit up as she dispelled their magic. She could sense what they meant to do, and with a thought kept them firmly place. To think these were the mightiest wizards in all the west.


Eager to devour them all, she inhaled deeply, pulling the high council past the threshold of her mouth and sealing them in humid darkness.


Gideon tried desperately to retreat, but found that his magics were also blocked by Setsuko’s own attunement, which far outdid his own. 


Each of the wizards was a master of the elements. When teleportation and shield spells stopped working they turned to lobbing balls of fire at the interior of her cheeks or summoning tornadoes on her taste buds. If the Empress did notice their useless attempts at harming her, she did not show it. 


Eager to usher in a new era the goddess swallowed, gulping down the remaining major powers of the western world. From time immemorial the Blue Spire had come together to defend the material realms from all manner of threat. Ancient and powerful necromancers, old prophecies and tales of armageddon, terrifying dragons and other monsters. All of it vanished down Setsuko’s throat, to feed her supply of arcane power as her stomach acids tore the wizards into digestible enzymes.


“Mmmmm, they tasted lovely!” Setsuko giggled. 


“These ants are not very filling, but taste delicious.” Natsuki agreed, remembering her meal from earlier as the capital city of the coastal city finished gurgling away in her belly. 


“Indeed, which is why I will honor my agreement with the little ones.” Setsuko told them. “In a way. If we crush every city there won’t be anything left to enjoy, or citizens to worship their new pantheon.” The Empress reasoned. 


“Lady Kaede should be arriving shortly, what instructions should we give her?” 


“Inform the Shogūn to begin a colonialization, and try to limit the destruction if possible. I do not wish to be Empress of dust and ash, these two Kingdoms and their people have satiated by hunger for the time being.” Setsuko ordered. 


The Empress watched as the trio walked away, rubbing her stomach idly. She could feel the last struggles of the wizards fading. The most powerful and resilient among them finally reduced to a gloopy pile of proteins.


If the history books in this new age ever mentioned Magistrate Gideon, he hoped they would tell a more glorious tale for the end of the wizard. His limbs dissolved away as he entered the churning mass of acid within Setsuko’s belly, leaving him to wait for the inevitable. 


All of the power he had accumulated over the millenia had amounted to nothing, in the end. He wondered if the western lands had ever stood a chance. If they had known the dangers of Kyojin from the beginning was there anything they could have done to prepare? Was there an alternative to becoming thralls for their legions?


With a small burp Gideon’s life ended, as Setsuko yawned and decided she had earned a nap after a long day of conquest. Tomorrow after all she would need to begin the arduous task of terraforming this tiny land into one that could support Kyojin colonials. 

 

That could wait however… for now all she wanted was sleep.