- Text Size +
Story Notes:

its an unaware tf story with both m/m and m/f

it involves:

incest, foot stuff, incest,farts and is NSFW

it was nighttime. julian is in his room looking at some tf pictures. he just recently discovered it and it tufned him on yet he didnt know what he should think of it. he started to jerk off. "fuck i wished i would be an object" he thought to himself after he shot his load. after he cleaned up his mess with some tissues he pulled his underwear back up and went to sleep.

as he was deep asleep he woke up in an unusual dream. he couldnt move his body and his view was eesteicted to a hole that faced the ceiling. Everything felt so realistic yet so strange. suddenly he got moved around and it felt like someone grabbed him and dropped him back onto the floor. his view was also moved and he could saw his friend natasha above him. "im going to the store do you need anything?" she asked someone as julian heard how she puts her shoe on. another female voice starts to list down some items. it was most probably her mother. as her mother kept on saying stuff julian saw natashas socked foot comming near him. he tried to scream to get her attention but not one single noise came out. natasha tied her shoes and stood up as julian felt her whole weight on him. as he puts one and one together he figured out that he was the insole of her shoe. he had become what he wanted. an object,yet he didnt feel pleasure he felt fear and pain. he could feel every step she took and the heat that came off of her gigantic foot. julian felt exhausted after a while but then he noticed that her socks started to become damp. his whole body starts to be drenched in her sweat. suddenly his alarm clock woke him up.

it was morning again. his whole body was drenched. he instantly stood up and touched his body. "it was just a nightmare.." he said as he took off his sweat drenched clothes. he gave the clothes a whiff and it didnt smell like his body odor. as weird as it was he shrug it off thinking it would be impossible for him to be an insole.

after taking a shower he went on with his day. the day was pretty normal until it was night again. julian was still traumatized from his last dream so he decides to just go to sleep thinking ot was because of the pictures he looked at last night. as he fell asleep he woke up in his dream again.

his view was completely dark and he was stuck around something very warm. it didnt took look for him to notice that he had turn into something again but he didnt know what yet. suddenly something sticky got all over his face. then a hand came down to him. after that he knew he was a pair of panties. he actually wasnt so horrified this time as it kinda turned him on too as the female started to play with herself altough his face got stickier the more she played. after a while she removed her blanket to feel more comfortable. julians enjoyment turned into disgust as he noticed that he was in his sisters room and she was the person that he was stuck with. she starts to rub you against her wet privat as she climaxed in you. if julian could puke he would definitely do it right now. instead of him waking up because of that he was stuck with her till all of her fluids got dried up on him. he escaped his dream with the helo of his alarm clock again.

he woke up with his heart pounding like hell. his body was not sweating this time it was dry and he smwlled like fish. his clothes was stuck on him and he struggled to take it off. he went to the bathroom and showered with his clothes on to get them off. As he went out of the shower his sister greeted him. julian only looked at her as he went back to the bathroom and threw up. after he flushed he went back to his room. he was very tired due to the past two nightmares. his body felt weak but he fought against it. Julian altough with all his strength he passed out on his bed

he woke up in his brothers room. his whole body felt hard and smelled terrible. he looked around seeing a sock right next to him. he was turned into a sock. his brother grabbed him and looked at you. "i have to do it fast before i go to my soccer practice" he mumbled to himself. julian didnt know what that meant but he soon got strapped over his dick. he started to sniff the other sock as he jerked off wizh julian. julian was totally unaware of his brothers foot fetish and got grossed out by his actions. julian couldnt do anything as his own brother shot a load in him causing him to wake up.

 

julian started to freak out as he doesnt want all of this...