- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First giantess sexual content. Thank you for everyone who was patient. Please leave a review to let me know how I am doing with my writing.

That night, she slowly opened the door again. It was completely dark and the young girl’s eyes were not accustomed to the dark yet thanks to her bright phone screen. She walked up to a large structure holding him within. There were so many of the little things, she didn’t know how to stealthily pick one up without disturbing the others. Then she saw a tiny figure waving his hands up to her, letting her know that he was loyal to her now. 


Slowly, the girl opened up the structure and picked up the man. He was so cute in her puny grasp. She walked to safety in her own room. The lights turned on, and she confirmed it was the same man as it was before. So strong and muscular, yet still so little and powerless, simply because he was born tiny, born into the life of eternal servitude to his superiors.


She spent the next couple of hours cuddling, occasionally taking selfies and sending it to her other friends who were still awake so late in the night. But what really made the night, was when she decided to quickly kiss the poor tiny, who was barely taller than her lips were thick. “You’re such a prince” she said.


Then she heard something. It was squeals, high-pitched….Words? The tiny’s arms were flailing. She looked at him and realized, they can talk? She guesses that wasn’t really a surprise though. The tiny pets her friends had, the ones that were like three feet tall, could talk. One of her friends has a pet tiny who she treats like a boyfriend, and he is allowed to talk all the time.


What she didn’t know was that tinies in fact are able to talk, but it is considered rude for a tiny to talk when they are not allowed to. It depended on what types of tiny you wanted to have and how extroverted you wanted them to be, but that is a story for another time.


She raised the one-inch tiny to her ear. And they communicated. And somehow, the one-inch, virtually weightless tiny had inside of him a dream that she had never even thought about…


——-— SEX TOYS ———


It was a beautiful 4-dimensional reality. He could see and feel everything. The Boy was slouched up against the giant shower wall, and on top of him was The Girl, in all her wet naked beauty, leaning up against his face in a beautiful, lust-wrapped make out. Her body grinding up and down across his stomach, and her pussy grinding up and down with it’s strong virgin grip on the cock.


For both the 18-year old boy and the 20-year old girl, it was a sensation beyond anything they have never felt. The girl came first, luckily, and hopped off the dick.


The boy seemed to whine somewhat, as he was probably about to cum too, but of course his action seemed to have been cut short. Instinctively he grabbed his dick and tried to finish himself off. The girl looked at him. As exhausted as she was, the least she should do was make him cum. He had just given her the time of her life.


She hesitantly reached out a hand, like a little girl touching a machine with rapidly moving parts. But the boy slowed down his stroking and let the girl take control. As soon as she grabbed it and squeezed, he moaned. The touch of a girl’s delicate hands is nothing like that of a guy. She concentrated on the pulsing cock, knowing she had to stroke it as fast as possible. In less than ten seconds, the boy moaned loudly and the girl smiled as she pumped out his load cum, which hit her in the face.


The girl smiled and felt the feeling that came with making a boy come. For some reason, it get better than her own. To know that you have the reigns to this kid’s sex drive, and to know that you’re pretty enough to pull this off, made her appreciate the boy. She completely forgot about how he had jacked off to Daisy earlier. She was so in love with him anyways. I guess that’s why they say love is blind…


The couple was interrupted by the shower noise stopping, and a couple of giant footsteps later Daisy had leaned in to see the two cuddling together, as naked and in love as ever. She leaned in closer. She could see the two had definitely done something. The kid’s tiny penis was barely visible, but it was hard.


“Awww” Daisy said. The thought of two people having sex began to turn her on in a bit. Maybe tonight she would show what it’s like to love a giant.


Then the images started coming in. The things that she could do with them in the owner’s manual, to make the tinies do whatever they want over her tiny body. 


The two tinies looked up at her beaming face. “I’m sorry I had to interrupt your session, but hopefully I can just set you up together in my bedroom. You two are giving me ideas”


Her hand lay flat. The two wondered what plans were in store for them as the hopped on and were carried into the bedroom.


The other eight tinies watched from the dresser as the gigantic girl, in all her naked glory, came out of the shower with her two foot toys. She eyed the tinies hungrily. Maybe she would get off now and worry about getting dressed later.


No, there was always the chance Mira or mom would walk in. No way.


But… maybe perhaps there was a point where everyone would be asleep and she could get away with it?


Daisy looked at the tinies. Both the boys and the girls were pressed up against the frame, with the boys probably hard as ever starting at her young body. Maybe she could get away with it.


She grabbed the cage, knocking all of it’s passengers on their butt as she tried to carefully carry it to the bed. She set the cage on her belly where she proceeded to open the door, and slightly tilt the cage letting the tinies know that they should get out, thick they all did.


Now Daisy had ten tinies on her belly, right?


Oh wait, she had dumped the other two on her mattress. She could be sitting on them right now!


In a reflex, Daisy brushed the other tinies off and sat up. She slowly stood up.


The tinies rolled down the impressions that her feet made, causing them to land on top of her foot.


The tiny couple was nowhere to be seen. She gasped. She looked at her feet by squatting down and probing through all the tinies. She got a head count of 8.


The she felt a soft thump as she stood back up to full height. The couple hit her pillows and rolled down to the mattress. She thought about how that could have happened, then she realized what happened.


She giggled. She was learning so much about the fun of tinies.


Within a minute, Daisy was laying down with the owner’s manual in her hands. The tinies didn’t know how to read, but they made the connection that the book had some significance to them. A little bit later, Daisy put the book down.

A finger penetrated the crowd of tinies. The thumb cane with it and picked up a tiny Asian girl, who was dropped onto Daisy’s nipple.


“Get to work” Daisy said. The tiny listened and started sucking.


The feeling was immense. Not only has Daisy never felt anyone suck on her nipple, but the tiny mouth reminded her of her size advantage over all of these 1-inch tinies.


The tinies felt the giant abs crunch as Daisy leaned up to look at the tinies. She dragged another kid, this time a boy, to suck on her other nipple. The boy didn’t even have to be told to start sucking, probably because he was hard. Daisy felt it poke her skin as she was carrying him. The boy was blonde and had blue eyes. Daisy looked at him as he began sucking. She let out a subtle moan. She thought the kid was cute, but he was too small for her to get a real look at him. 


For the boy, it was one of the most surreal things he had ever seen. Daisy’s body looked like an actual landscape. Her tits were rolling hills that seemed a little steeper than normal, and her stomach was a flat plain with a small hole int he middle. Her legs created a valley that led to a tunnel that was definite turned on by now.


Up above, A hungry hand went over them and rubbed her crotch for a bit before it pinned her female foot toy onto her stomach. Daisiy moaned, the girl screamed and the boy she was with backed away in terror. The hand, instead of delicately picking up the girl and placing her to do her task, was instead rolling her into her vagina, clumsily but with a strong sense of urgency. The boy was in shock. The first girl he has ever made love to, was now being forced to serve a larger girl against her will. 


For some reason the thought turned him on. He wanted to go down there and be the one to fuck the blonde goddess. He looked down at his pulsing boner. The only thing stopping his dick from overtaking his mind was the fear that came with going inside Daisy’s pussy.


Unfortunately, Daisy’s hand came in and pushed him down to her nether regions right after his girl.


Daisy continued spreading out the tinies across her body. More tinies were added to Daisy’s nipple, two boys were inserted into her vagina, a couple were added to Daisy’s feet, and one girl even became Daisy’s mouth toy.


Daisy had never experienced so much pleasure. She really was a sucker for power. Her hips bucked up and down as the four tinies continued to squirm inside of her.


The moans echoed inside of the wet tunnel, along with the constant thumping of her ass against the bed. But that was nothing, especially compared to the amount of cum that splashed against their faces. It only made the hot and sticky cave hotter and stickier. For the boy, it made things more erotic. He couldn’t find his girlfriend in the mix, so hopefully she wouldn’t notice him cumming inside the vagina of another girl.


“Inside” the girl… as in completely inside the girl…as in his whole body was enveloped by her pussy.


Eventually a giant finger probed around and scooped out the men one by one. A finger that could have probably done the work better than the four of them did stretched above all of them and and effortlessly pushed them through the fold that let them in place and restricted their movement.


The refreshing cold air encouraged the boy to stay still, and just embrace the moment and relax while he still can, but he felt that his own loyalty was at stake, having just came in the vagina of a much larger girl.


As his eyes adjusted to the bright light, the figures of three co-tinies laid in front of him. There must have been more than two inside of her.


He could hear her panting, he just had to find her. He could discriminate the symphony of her pants. From the low grunts of the other two men. His vision was still blurry, but he was able to get up and wobble towards the voice.


It was a game of hot and cold. And for him, he was in a search for the hottest he could find.

Chapter End Notes:

My upload schedule for this is every weekend. If you have a lot of time on your hands check out Special Needs, my other story, or you can join the discord for updates