- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Let me say this NOW to avoid confusion: there is a character in the book named "The Boy" and another character named "The Girl". I will try to capitalize their names in the effort to let you know if I'm referencing The Boy, The Girl, or a just a random boy or girl. But those are the names of the characters.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Plot with a little feet

She sat in her room. Amused, curious. She had never seen a live tiny as small as this. Sure, she had friends who had larger tinies who were treated as pets, but how can you treat a 1-inch tall tiny like that? For god’s sake it was like running an ant farm.


She swooped both hands beside the tiny,  tripped his legs and scooped the fallen form into the air. For the tiny it seems like a hundred feet despite the fact she was sitting down. She inspected his naked form and moved her hand a little bit. She giggled at how easy it was to take his balance away from him. She tilted her hand and watched him roll. She giggled. Maybe they were kinda fun. Maybe every now and then she would steal a tiny and fiddle with him a bit. After all, a tiny tiny was better than no tiny.


Then she looked at her dollhouse. It was respectfully large for whatever playset it was built for. It was a good display of wooden craftsmanship. Despite it being for dolls twice the size of the tinies, she concluded it would be a great spot to put the tinies. She smiled.


—1. PRESENT—


It was a hell of a white Christmas. Outside the Skeld residence it was a blizzard. The wind howled, carrying dense amounts of snow at breakneck speeds, slowly thickening the white layer of snow it left. Clouds covered up the sun, trees were shaking.


Inside the Canadian household, it was not a terrible storm that was happening, but rather a cheerful Christmas morning. The two daughter came rumbling down the stairs as soon as mom and dad woke up, demanding to open their presents.


“Oh my god!!” Said a cheerful girl on Christmas Day. Her name was Daisy, and she had turned sixteen just a few months ago. Born from Scandinavian and Greek descent, she was turning into a beautiful blonde haired blue eyed woman. Her breasts were size B—a little on the larger side for her age, and an average ass.


Her little sister Mira was the living copy of her, except she was younger, obviously. Being thirteen and in eighth grade, she was just beginning to develop breasts. Unlike Daisy however, she played soccer year-round. Due to this, Mira was much skinner, but had strong, muscular legs, and her hips were beginning to expand.


Anyways, Daisy was staring at a cage. Full of tinies.


Six women and four men looked through the tiny metal bars up at the enormous 16-year old in front of them. Their ages varied, from 18 to 30, but their age and situation didn’t give them any seniority over the girl who was 60 times their size.


“Aw mom why didn’t I get any tinies?” Mira said.


“Because you’re not sixteen silly” Said mom.


Before she said anything that would make Mira get angry at her, she caught her own word as it was about to leave her mouth. Mira was a little devil when it came to not getting things her way.


“Santa doesn’t trust kids until they’re sixteen” she said. “It’s just his rules I guess”


Mira grunted.


Daisy was excited to start working with her new tinies. She brought the cage up to their room and placed it on her desk.


Opening up the top of the cage, she peered over her ten cute little workers. “Hmmm.” She said. She’s never done anything with ten workers before.


The cage was pretty basic. A thin metal screen with diagonal bars surrounded the cage, with a small bowl of what looked like milk less cereal. Underneath seemingly laid a guidebook.


A guidebook? Daisy had to check that out.


She reached for the guidebook that appeared to serve the purpose of a makeshift floor. Carelessly she plucked it out, spilling some dry cereal oats and sweeping all the tinies feet off the ground. They all hit the ground with a synchronized *thud*. Daisy giggled. That was too easy.


She looked at the cover of the guidebook. “Hmmmm….” she said. 


“Take-a-Tiny’s official handbook” she read out loud. 


She quickly skimmed the book, just seeing what she could do with the tinies. She apparently got expensive “Class-A” ones, ones that were well-fed and well-trained. It would cost a lot of money to keep them in shape. 


She looked through all the services they were able to do. There were some pretty intimate ones, and some practical ones. 


She looked at the intimate ones. Being a 16-year old girl, she looked through what they could do. The guide claims they were good for touching every single organ despite being untrained,  and that all she had to do at most was help them get to the body part where they have to be.


Daisy looked down at the tinies. She was definitely thinking about letting them explore her body, but maybe that would be saved for tonight. Plus, she had driving school in a little bit.


She looked through the practical activities in the guide. 


“Hmmm”’ she said. “What is shoe toy?”


Daisy quickly read the paragraphs and then smiled. The tinies could be easily figeted with inside the shoe during times where you have to look like you’re paying undivided attention. “Perfect” she said out loud. “I could use someone as a shoe toy right now”


Daisy looked down at the cage. All the tinies had been quiet the whole time, as if saying something would disrespect Daisy. Daisy wouldn’t care, but the tinies were frozen in fear of the absolutely massive 16-year old.


Daisy looked at the silent group. “Anyone wanna volunteer? No?” She said smiling.


“Come on guys, I don’t want to choose myself” she said. More silence.


“Fine, I’ll just pick” Daisy said, and in went one of her hands.


A clumsy thumb and index finger barely wider than they were tall reached down and picked up a woman, who was backing up towards the wall. The finger twisted and squeezed either side of her torso. Squeezing way too hard, she picked up the tiny and lifted the screaming, flailing girl high above her.


“I thought you guys were trained” she said as she looked closely at the girl she was holding. She looked into the cage one more time. Who else would she pick?


A couple minutes later Daisy was walking out with two tinies, wedged between her big toe and her second toe on either foot, and walked out the door to her mom’s car.

Chapter End Notes:

I will probably update this story every week but I'm still writing the final chapters as of right now. Let me know what you guys think of the story as you keep up with the chapters.