- Text Size +

 

----ALIVE IN HEAVEN, PART II----

 

All the tinies seemed to stay awake up until the middle of the night. Brad says that because the tinies don’t get painfully destroyed by Goddess, they usually only get a few hours of sleep a night. Claire and Jace slept for a long time. In fact, they probably had gotten all the sleep they needed for tomorrow. Apparently, when the tinies woke up. They went and ate from a giant Cheerio that Goddess had left for whomever wanted it. Around 2 in the morning (there was a clock on the table the house was on), Goddess got up and her giant body thumped out of the room.


She had returned with two tinies. It was Orange, the girl with the bright orange hair from before, and Red, the person trying to kidnap them. Then it clicked for Jace.


From the tiny feeder, Jace approached Red. Red looked at him a nod his eyes widened. “No way…” He said.


“Yeah… hey…” Jace said. “So… this is where all the stolen ones go…”


“Yeah, am I a bad guy now?” He chuckled.


“Yeah you’re still a Tiny-Knapper” Jace said.


“My name here is Theo by the way. Did Goddess give you a name yet?” He said.


“Yeah, I’m Jace” he said. “I have to ask though… were you like, Goddess’s first tiny?”


“Yeah, you want the whole story, don’t you?” Theo said. ‘Every tiny wants the whole story. Here, I get an hour and a half with you guys before Goddess returns me back to Daisy.”


‘Awww you guys are so cute '' Boomed Goddess above, who was on her knees watching the tinies socialize. 


“Goddess! What should we name her??” Bellowed Theo at the top of his lungs.


“Oop give me a second” Mira said gently. She slid her knees back and lied down to put her ear up to the edge of the table.


“What should we name her?” Shouted Theo at a lower volume than before. Now that he was up to Goddess’s ear, he didn’t have to shout for the sound to travel the distance.


“Hmm” Goddess said. She turned her head to look at Orange. For a tiny, she was very pretty. She had freckles and a sexy, prominent face to complement the orange hair she had acquired the same time Jace got his hair dyed.


“She looks like a Courtney” Mira said. “Courtney, welcome to the fam. You will be much safer here.”


Courtney here just looked at her new goddess. She didn’t say a single word. She was too shy. “Oh, sorry.” Goddess apologized. “Courtney, you are welcome to talk as much as your little heart desires”


“Oh-ok” Courtney replied. Goddess’s words had flipped an internal switch. After a bit, Goddess just said “Ok I can’t hear her, but hopefully Theo can get you acclimated with everything. He’s a very trustworthy man. Good night everyone”


Jace and Courtney watched as the other tines, from all over the table, yelled “GOODNIGHT GODDESS” . Also, Jace almost chucked at that statement, as Theo’s lying was what made things so problematic.


The tinies had to obviously watch Goddess’s pajama-clad ass walk it’s way back to bed and go to sleep before they could sit down at the edge of the table.


“So where do I start…” Theo said to Courtney, Jace, and Claire, who had tagged along the entire time. “It really started when I laid my eyes on her for the first time. I don’t know if you guys remember, but she had very quickly slipped me from the cage right after Daisy left for wherever she was going, some thing called “Thriving School” or something. She and I had a ton of fun. She manhandled me a bit, she cuddled with me, and for some reason I still, to this day, have been the only tiny to do that. It’s probably because I am like ‘the leader’ of this little house that we all live in now. She never did anything sexual with any of us, Courtney. I think it’s because she’s still a little girl. Her...ehh...drive hasn’t developed yet. And ummmm…”. Theo trailed off, trying to find what he should talk about next.


“So… how were you able to like, talk to her?” Jace asked. 


“Back then, Goddess was different. Like I said, she played with my body. I found it really hot, actually. This was also before I realized Daisy used you guys as sex toys. I had to fight against my will a bit, but I decided serving Goddess was better than Daisy. I had to speak up. And I did. So now, slowly, one by one, I’ve been stealthily knocking you guys off Daisy’s body, pushing you off when everyone is too busy doing their service, because I was already put to purpose under goddess.”


“Really?” Jace asked. “You were able to ignore Daisy’s body?”


“Yeah” Theo chuckled. Like I said, I think what happened was that I just loved Mira more. She had the house and all this set up when I got here, minus the pool and the playground and the food I guess” Theo said.


“Tell them before they ask why you had to be so stealthy,” Claire said, who told the story when she arrived.


Theo huffed. His meaty chest rose with every breath he had. His legs were spread giving them a clear view of his deflated dick. Not like they were all used to each other being naked, though.


‘It’s because goddess and I want to give her the influence that Daisy is losing them because of her own clumsiness. That’s another thing I wanted to touch on. I’ve been told Daisy only did one thing to respond to the missing tinies and that was when you guys got your hair dyed. See, Daisy doesn’t mourn the loss of one of you guys. She just continues to use you guys for sex, not changing a thing because she doesn’t value you guys. Here, Goddess blesses us back for being good to her. All we have to do is lick her boots clean, and that’s if she uses them”


“Yeah, I guess” Courtney said. She was slowly being convinced that Goddess was a better master.


“You’ll see. It is kinda boring but once we’re put to service I know you will be as happy as I am” Theo said. “She made us lick her boots clean once. I guess. She told me once she starts attending something called ‘School’, there will be more things to do.” 


“Ok”. Said Courtney. “Yeah I’m starting to understand the freedom we get here”


“Yeah” Said Theo. “Look around. Isn’t this much better than a cage?” 


Courtney nodded. She looked around. They were still on the edge of the canyon-sized table. The string of goddess’s lights shone a bright red off the edge of the table. The doll house was abuzz with chattering tinies, as well as the playground, which Theo told them is one of her art projects.


“Here, Courtney, I have plenty of time to give you a personal tour of our resort here, courtesy of our beautiful goddess” said Theo. He stood up, and offered his hand to Courtney, who she used to help herself up. “Let’s go” said Theo, and they walked off into the distance. Jace was left with Claire.


The two looked off into the distance. “Hey Jace, you don’t think I was weird for stammering earlier, right? Claire asked.


“No, I don’t” Said Jace. “Why?”


“I don’t know what was going on with me” Claire said. “I wanted to talk, but it was like my mouth was going numb. I couldn’t, like, make my mouth talk”.


Jace wanted to tell her the truth. He wanted to tell her everything he knew about the way they were programmed. But if Claire knew that she was like that because she liked him, then it would risk both of them losing their voices as they fell deep in love with each other. Jace was pretty sure he had a good grasp on that area of the matrix that was preprogrammed into their minds.


“Well maybe I fucked you so bad you couldn’t speak” he said to her. Claire looked at him and smiled “yeah, you were different in bed, you were so good…” 


Jace could feel her voice declining. But he kept talking. “But it was all for goddess, right?”


“Yeah it was, but I hope I get to fuck you tomorrow, I reallly...enjoyed it. You were..special”


Claire noticed it this time. She was losing control of her mouth. “Wait.. It’s happening again” she said. Jace watched her voice come back to her. She was scared.


“Claire, I know what’s going on..”


“You do? Please tell me!” Claire said, scooting closer to Jace. 


“...But I don’t know if I have the strength to say it” Jace finished his sentence.


“Just tell me!” Claire’s voice drifted off


Jace took a deep breath he knew his voice was going to fall as soon as he confessed. “Weloseourvoiceswhenwel-l-l...”


“Jace? Jace areyouok..” Claire’s voice trailed off into a mumble. Her concern for his well-being was the reason why she was losing her voice, and only growing her love for Jace.


Suddenly they were interrupted. It was Goddess. Jace watched her beautiful body get out of the bed and stare directly at the dollhouse. The two of them stared at her gigantic breasts as she walked towards them, even though they were barely existent at an A-cup.

 

Goddess walked to the table from bed. “I’m not here for you Theo, wherever you are” said Goddess softly. She looked at Jace and Claire, “Alright I'll just take you two. I have an assignment for you to do”