- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Vore and Insertion

While muffled, the soundwaves carried across the hallway. The tinies could hear it, and were awake to listen to the chaos happening in the other room but their Goddess could not, as she was sleeping. The seemingly frantic moans were unable to wake her up.


------FORBIDDEN CANDY------


“I’m so much better than both of you, it’s really amusing that you even considered being a couple” Daisy said, showing a litte bit of struggle. The cum had turned her on and it took effort for her to not shove them in her vagina. She knew that pink needed her treatment first, and then the release she would get would be twice as powerful.


Pink was swooped into the air, with a thumb on her chest and back. 


“Mmm” Daisy cooed. “I think you have a little something that I want”, she said, licking her lips. 


Her other finger came up from her crotch and slipped behind white.


“You” she poked white with her finger. “I want you to climb up my breast. I want you to watch as I milk the life out of your lover”. She said. White obeyed and headed for the climb.


Daisy used her other hand to probe Pink. Pink was a little scared, but her body quickly accepted her touch. She was stimulating her. She was already wet and her nipples were hard as rocks, but apparently she even got more aroused. The giantess’s right hand was covered with her pheromone fluids, so she was now somewhat covered in that as well. Pink thought she smelled amazing.


Soon, White finished climbing to the top of her steep mountains of flesh. It was an difficult climb going from the torso and up the underboob. When he sat down and watched, Pink was dangling by her hands, which were being pressed together above her by Daisy’s fingers. Daisy looked straight up at her food. “Mmmm”


“Oh my god” Daisy said. Her pussy was dripping onto the bed mattress. The scent of her smell made it all the way up her body. White’s dick was destroyed by Daisy, but upon smelling Daisy’s scent, it started to grow again.


Daisy’s tongue snaked out her mouth. It tickled pink’s dangling feet, causing her to squirm more. Pink could feel the waves of pleasure being sent by her tongue. It tickled her entire lower body; traveling past her ankles, up her legs, and through her inner thighs where her vagina received the signal. She was practically dripping her own juices into Daisy’s mouth.


“Mmm I can taste you tiny” Daisy said. Pink looked at her eyes. They were super dialated. Her pupils almost completely eclipsed her blue irises at this point. Pink’s Goddess was super super turned on from toying with her slaves.


The tongue then made its way between pink’s legs. Daisy easily slipped the saliva-covered organ between her legs and began to tickle her vagina. 


Daisy’s other hand was in her own pussy, where she had come already once. The arm’s slight shaking caused White to rock back and forth. White obviously didn’t even notice that he was rocking back and forth on the breast. He was too busy using Daisy’s saliva to jerk himself off at the sight of his lover being completely drained by the goddess Daisy.


Pink continued to thrash about as she hung from Daisy’s fingers. The crushing pain of Daisy’s fingers on her hands were irrelevant. The pleasure overpowered it to the extent that the Paine want even felt by Pink.


It took a mere 45 seconds for Daisy to get her first batch of cum. She dumped a huge amount of her juicy cum into Daisy’s waiting mouth. She swallowed the whole load in one exaggerated gulp. Daisy moaned as the sweet taste of her cum travelled down her throat. The sexual pleasure that travelled down past her stomach, though, rocked Daisy’s pussy. She came again, causing the over flooded pussy to dump a couple globs of cum onto the bed mattress between her legs.


“Ugh I need more!” She moaned.


Daisy had never experienced being this deep in her own lust. All her higher brain processes had shut down. The only thing that ran through her mind was sex. Lust. Dominate the tinies. They bend to your will. They have absolutely no power over you.


“I want more!” Daisy said once again as her tongue darted out between her lips once again. Instead of being slow and seductive this time, she darted her tongue out and drilled Pink right in the hole. She gasped at the sudden stimulation. She struggled again, just wanting her hands to grab her breasts or something. Nothing ever felt so good before.


Daisy’s tongue didn’t stop. It continued its aggressive licking of Pink’s dangling? Dripping wet vagina. 


At this moment, white exploded. He was sweating from the heat Daisy was emanating. He had never seen such a sight. He didn’t stop stroking though. He was so turned on that he started a third round for himself.


It didn’t matter that pink was straight. When it came to getting pleasured by a goddess like daisy, the stimulation breaks all barries in it’s way.


Pink was frantically squirming, trying to her hands free and grab her tits, which had been left unattended for too long. Daisy’s pleasure was immense and her patience ran out.


Now Pink was flailing in a display of both list and anger. Emotion had turned her into a two-headed monster. Her screams continued to get louder, louder that was should be possible for someone so small.


Then her body froze, leaving her legs split open, as she came yet again into Daisy’s mouth. Moans emanated from the pit and rocked White’s world.


White was rocking back and forth of Daisy’s tit this whole time. The giant girl was humping as she diddled her dripping twat, causing white to rock all sorts of directions. Yet he stayed out atop her nipple. He had a large puddle of cum right on top of her nipple, which refused to dry due to Daisy’s temperature.


The climax wore off after a couple seconds for Pink, and she continued flailing again, releasing her animalistic screams for the world to hear once again. Daisy’s tongue continued with undying stamina, wanting the seemingly bottomless supply of Pink’s cum.


“I zo gooood” Daisy said as she continued milking Pink for what would be her fourth orgasm.


Pink frantically swung, trying to free her hand to grab her hard nipples in pleasure. With one mighty heave, she tugged on her crushed pair of hands.


The hands broke free. Pink actually was able to break free of Daisy’s grip. It was something nobody expected to actually happen. 


Then time froze for everyone. The gravitational effects were just beginning to set in on Pink. White was obviously still jerking off, and when he saw pink begin to fall, he knew what was going to happen, and it turned him on to see his lover become a permanent part of Daisy.


Daisy closed her eyes as she braced for what was to happen. Her throat was wide open to catch the next batch of cum. But clearly what was going down her throat was not going to be her cum. 


Pink immediately clasped her breasts, squeezing them as hard as she humanly could with her crushed hands, which was not a lot. She slipped down the outstretched tongue and her tiny 1-inch body fell effortlessly down the slide of Daisy’s digestive system.


Daisy could feel the lump like a pill. Instinctively she forced her down. The tiny body was too small to spark a gag reflex, and Daisy was too turned on.


When she did fall into the stomach though, Daisy let out an earth-shattering moan. The pleasure was immaculate. Her hips rose involuntarily. Her body was more pleasurable than any of their cum. 


Now, she knew the tinies were not supposed to be eaten. In fact, the tiny tasted disgusting, but it was at the same time, so sexy. She threw her head back. 


“OH YESSS” she screamed, jerking her hips into the air. 


She whipped the pillow out from behind her head and placed it between her legs, right on top of the pool created by her cum and all the juices she had secreted during her session. White noticed her sitting up and tried to grab her nipple for his life, but he slipped and fell on top of the pilllow. That waited for him at the end of the incline made by Daisy’s long stomach.


Daisy’s body was pulsing from the ingested tiny. This orgasm was going to be the Big Bang, the one that’s gonna drain her gigantic form of all it’s energy and then call it a day. 


She straddled the pillow and looked down. The other tiny, the one who loved her before, the one who forgot how how wonderful, powerful, and dominating his owner and goddess was.


She landed on the pillow so her wide-open vagina swallowed the man whole. She began riding the pillow frantically, the bed creaking under her bucking weight. She could feel the cold air against her bare skin, the way her tie and ass cheeks bounced up and down, the way her tiny servant was engulfed by her giant orfice.


A dark stain quickly grew underneath her. The tinies from the cage watched the high school girl humping the pillow like there’s no tomorrow, both the men and the women were getting off on it.


Daisy continued to pound the tiny into her push with the godly force of her giant body. A hand that was squeezing her boob went to her clit, rubbing it.


White’s legs got caught by the finger and he fell out. Daisy stopped and frantically found him with her hand before resuming her ride. She smeared white in circles around her vagina with a crushing amount of force. She was ruthless with him. The tinies were built to be sturdy, but Daisy was so overwhelmingly strong that white was bearing a great deal of pain still.


Then, Daisy’s finger propelled him into her pussy. She stuck her middle finger in as deep as possible, pushing him as deep as she could push him. He was jostled up and down through the aroused vagina, which had opened so much that he had space to slip around a bit


Daisy’s sweating body was about to blow. White’s squirming body, the pillow, the cum stains everywhere, and the ingested tiny becoming a part of her own body, it was too much. White’s body was burning from all the punishment and the flailing, and it was too much for him but in a different way.


White was sprayed with gallons upon gallons of cum. Daisy stopped rocking as her body squirted every last drop of her cum out of her body. White was overwhelmed and could barely struggle in the thick white liquid.  Her powerful vagina muscles help him in a vice grip as he got caused by the fluid spraying out her cervix up above.


He could feel the walls relax as Daisy’s shattering orgasm came to an end. Daisy’s vagina relaxed, and with that White was calmed down. His body was in pain, he needed rest. And soon, he passed out.


Daisy was drained too. The firework show that was her sex drive was over. Although her senses hadn’t come back to her yet.


What follows every rain storm are beautiful flowers and rainbows. For Daisy, this was her afterglow.


Her eyes remained fully dialated, and they sparkled in the endlessly bright morning sunlight coming in from her window.


She laid back on her bed. Her body went limp. She closed her eyes and indulged in the comfort of her bed. 

 

Soon, Daisy’s brain shut off too, leaving her in a deep state of sleep, naked on her bed, with an unconscious tiny inside of her in an even deeper coma than she is, and with another tiny inside of her that has fallen victim to her stomach acids, her corpse being digested as she sleeps.