- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Plot development, m/f sex

They watched the tinies wander about aimlessly in the dollhouse and the table. There was literally nothing to do. Eventually, the girls got bored of watching them. “I wonder why people buy these for? Is it like buying an ant farm?” Her friend said, and then both of them, not having an answer, decided to ask google.


And what they discovered was that they could actually be trained to do a lot of different stuff. Most of the stuff was cleaning and organizing though. When there were a lot of them, they could work together and be able to move objects much larger than themselves, kind of like ants, but weaker. 


People also liked to use them to be residents of scaled-down cities, just for show. There was a picture of a woman who had a large, fully functioning mini-city that she supposedly hand-built with a couple of friends, and she had bought thousands of tinies to inhabit it. That was impressive, the girls thought. For people who did not have that kind of craftsmanship, there were also special lego cities, where the legos transmitted electrical current inside them and there were lego appliances the tinies could use. It was all written under a caption of this picture of this expansive lego tiny city, built from nothing but legos. They thought that was pretty impressive too.


They also had another use though… and it weirded out the poor, innocent little girl to read about all the kinky ways they could be used.


——BROKEN TOYS——


Nightfall came. It was a typical night. White laid down on the cage exhausted. It was a rather light day for him, but the tinies were always worn out after a shift or two in Daisy’s coochie.  White had fallen fast asleep long ago. He was as silent as the dead night. Outside, a chilly snow storm blew.


White was awaken in the middle of the night by a poke to his shoulder. The unsatisfying feeling of her finger poking through the thick dry layer of Daisy’s cum helped White wake up quickly with random anxiety.  


“Hey. remember what we were going to do tonight” said Pink. White immediately remembered the plan. He got onto his feet.


“Hey” she said softly. “We’re not going to go anywhere. I just wanted you awake”. White looked at her. He didn’t know what to do. He was caught in an awkward moment.


“Come” said Pink. “Let’s sit by the cage wall. I’ll show you what happens”


The cold steel vertical bars of the cage were pretty rough to sit down against, but the bars were close together enough so it was still somewhat comfortable to lean against. White and pink sat together as they anticipated the worst.


The door creaked open. A figure that could not be seen in the dark entered the room. 


Pink pontes to the mysterious giant. “That’s Mira” she whispered. “She’s Daisy’s little sister”


The cage roof slowly opened. That was Red’s signal. He stood up and let himself get picked up by the little girl’s hand.


“See?” Said Pink. “They’re capturing us one by one, so Daisy doesn’t notice...But why?” 


Mira held Red up to her ear. From such a massive distance for the tinies, the only thing that could be heard were incomprehensible shrieks from Red. When it was her turn to talk, Mira cupped a hand and whispered back to red. Mira’s whispers were somehow just as quiet, and too soft for White and Pink to make out. Then, they left. There was no tiny to be kidnapped tonight.


“They must be planning something shady” Pink said. “I wonder what they plan to do with the other tinies”


White just shrugged. He mumbled something. Pink couldn’t make sense of what he was trying to say.


“Hey, don’t worry. Whatever you have to say just say it” pink said, reassuring him with an arm on his shoulder.


Now white had to speak. “I-I-“ he started. He wanted to say something, but like a lot of habits for tinies. He was stopped in his tracks.


However this wasn’t anything hard-coded into him like the rest of his tiny traits. Those were responsible for his attraction to every giant girl he sees, his resistance to drowning in cum , his supernatural ability to withstand the weight of a foot.


And sure, the tiny-breeders at Take-a-tiny may have discouraged socializing in his genetics, but White thinks he knew why he didn’t want to talk.


He had a crush on Pink.


Ever since that time in Daisy’s shower, the boy had a huge crush on her. He didn’t know why he could talk, but that sex was better than Daisy had ever offered him. It could be a relationship where both parties actually mattered instead of a giant girl being worshipped by a slave she doesn’t care about.


“What is it?” Pink said.


“I—it’s” white stuttered. Then, Nothing. He couldn’t say anything. His strength was no match for whatever was hindering him, whether it was genetic code or raw fear.


“Hmm.” Pink said. “I’m sorry. Maybe we can go somewhere where we can’t wake anyone up”.


“How?” Said white. 


Pink gasped. “Hey! Look at you!” She said softly but excitedly. “But keep your voice down. I have a plan”. Then pink glanced up. The cage roof was open. 


The poles were made with steel, the smooth yet sticky ones which made it easy to climb.


“Watch” said Pink , as she grabbed the pole with her hand. “Follow me”


Pink jumped and clung to the pole, then began inching her way up the pole before grabbing the roof axle and hoisting herself out of the cage.


The boy was amused. That was amazing! But it was also arousing. The whole way up, White had a clean look at her nether regions, as well as her ass. The girl glanced down to look at his raging boner.


She tried to say something, but nothing came out. After Pink failed to express her feelings, White just stood there in shame. She was probably as embarrassed as he was.


Pink blushed. “J-Just come on” she said emotionlessly.


As a tiny who worships Daisy, anything even remotely luxurious was never going to happen to them unless it was sex with her. In fact, sex was the only thing the tinies looked forward to every day.  The fact that all but one of the remaining tinies really enjoyed Daisy’s body was the reason why the cage felt like home, not prison. White pondered this. As well as the machines in the little back room at Take-A-Tiny. They were clearly genetically engineered for sexual pleasure, or pleasure of some sort. 


White and Pink, free from the confines of the cage as of right now, were about to wander the length of her dresser as the night dressed.


White stepped on a platform that moved when he stepped on it. He jolted back. “Whoa” he said.


“Hey! You talked again!” Said pink, a little more loudly. That was most likely due to their distance from the others.


White looked back at pink. Gosh, she barely needed light to be beautiful. A slight glow from some LED thing on Daisy’s dresser reflected off of Pink. White tried to talk again. He couldn’t. A little annoyed , he tried to say a simple “thanks” or something. But he couldn’t. Was Pink really that influential?


Their walk continued past a bunch of old picture frames of Daisy, Daisy's help guide for her tinies, and a mirror. They kept travelling until the dresser didn’t go any further. They had, in fact, reached the edge of the dresser.


“Whoa” said Pink. She looked out at the expanse of the bedroom. The drop must be at least 200 feet, deep enough for her to not look down. The two naked tinies sat down near, not on, the edge.


“Wow” said Pink, looking over the edge. It was amazing how large-scaled the rest of the world was compared to them. White nodded, it really was a nice sight for eyes that have never taken in su a view. “Y-yeah” he said.


Pink giggled. “You’re so interesting,” she said. “Why is it that you only talk 1% of the time?” Pink asked curiously.


“I-I-I” he stammered again. His face grew red. It was as if someone stood his voice so they could watch him fail to express his love to Pink. 


After a few more angry tries, white gave up. His mind was running wild with thoughts about her, words he wanted to tell her and make her fall in love. He imagined the things he could do to her body….sitting...naked…..in front of her.


Pink noticed his tears. “Hey… don’t force it if you can’t” she said, sympathetic for him. Then she gasped. For a millisecond, white was confused, but then realized his penis had given him away for him. It was erect as the Washington monument.


“I understand...you must think I’m pretty” said pink, her voice rapidly declining. White nodded in defeat. He looked at her in the eyes through his developing tears. He pointed to his neck, then made a circular waving motion to indicate he couldn’t talk for some reason.


Pink was beginning to get emotional too. She realized what white really couldn’t say anything about having feelings for him. She looked back at him. He was a pretty nice-looking guy, and the sex in the bathroom a few days ago was very nice. And if anything, he was the closest she would ever have to a boyfriend.


Pink opened her mouth, and tried to express her feelings back for him. And then nothing came out. 


White realized what she was trying to say. He finally had the answer. It wasn’t him being scared, it was his inner genetics, his programming. Their vocal chords were physically unable to tell each other that they love each other.


“I-I-I” stammered the girl, using every bit of willpower on her words. “W-W-we can’t—”. That was the furthest she got until she cried. Now she knew too.


The Boy scooted up to her. He was no longer the weak one. The Girl was now as madly in love with as he was with her. He wrapped an arm around her. He might not be able to say how he feels, but he can express it.


“S-S-So this W-Whole time…” Pink muscled out those words before returning to whimpering. White nodded.


Pink was in tears. She just wanted to say “I love you” back to White. She couldn’t even say a word. But then she remembered what she could still do.


She grabbed white by the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss. It was a long, romantic one, above the cliff-dresser. They were naked, and being turned on already, white made the second move. He reached his hands through her bright pink hair, down over her back, and grabbed her ass cheeks. She let out an involuntary moan.


From there, it went wild. White laid her on her back as they went missionary. Never letting go of each other’s embrace, exchanging exhales from the other, eyes dilating in the effort to capture every detail of the other’s face.


They were so close together through the whole thing they could feel their hearts pounding faster and faster, and then slow down as each gave their final climax.