- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A shorter chapter. If you forgot to read the title this chapter contains insertion, and for anyone who is still here looking for a plot (doubt it tho), we begin to advance the plot at the end of this chapter a bit.

She was curious, the two tinies demanded work… like, they wanted to do labor instead of sit back and enjoy the vacation. She wondered why they wanted to do work. She also remembered they were fully grown adults. Is this what adulthood is going to do with an innocent child like her? She decided she would talk to her original and favorite tiny about it.


That was… until a tiny inside the house was frantically waving his arms at her. She smiled and bent over. “Hey, do you need something?” She asked him. And he complained how he wanted to thank her for her comfort and safety by doing something for her. She looked around. There were not a lot of things that a one-inch man could do. The only time a tiny this size would be practical, in her mind, was for something that requires steady hands and extreme precision.


Then she heard her tiny speak once more. She had to get her ear closer to hear him, which she did. 


She giggled at his request, but figured if he really wants to, why not? She left her room to grab her snow boots for him. As she left, she wondered how well they would actually perform. There was no way those tinies would clean her boot as fast as she could. All she had to do was rub some Clorox or what not on the sole then place it by the fire to dry. But what else would he be able to do for her? She guessed that she would figure out once she had more to work with.

 

 

——PUSSY STUFFERS——


Daisy got up and fished out her tinies. Quickly she placed them on the bed and tried to find clothing. 


See, Daisy thought that because her parents weren’t home that night, she could just do whatever she wanted with the tinies. But she forgot about Mira, and now she probably knows.


Daisy wiped off her juices in her crotch area and threw on her pajamas. Once she threw them on, finally, she chilled out. She had overreacted from Mira who just walked down the hallway. Then the hormones came back. The effects of the tiny’s cum had worn off, but she had only come once. Maybe this time she wouldn’t drink the sweet, magical elixir of her tinies and masturbate normally.  And perhaps, she wouldn't freak out at the slightest sound.


With a clumsy hand, Daisy reached her hand back into the cage of tinies. out came several tinies, all in her grasp and the teen decided to go back at it for a couple more sessions. 


One of the tinies that remained in the cage was The Girl. The other two people were guys. One of the men was the same person who noticed that someone pushed the other off a cliff. The so-called “leader”


As much as she tried to suppress her moans, the girl struggled to keep her inner passion from escaping her mouth. The energy being built from the squirming tinies was simply too much.


The cage started to shake as Daisy began her repetitive routine to climax. Her hips rocked the mattress and the cage that sat on it. Her moaning began to grow out of control.


The three tinies lost their feet, and all they could tell was happening was the sound of Daisy slapping her hand on her clit as she vigorously rubbed it.


For the next couple of minutes, Daisy steadily kept her hips shaking the bed for two climaxes. The Girl had to puke over the side of the cage, because she was consistently rocking up and down as the mattress impressed on Daisy's ass. She couldn’t tell what the two men were doing because she was so motion sick.


Daisy looked at her phone as she basked in the afterglow. It was 11pm. She should put the tinies to sleep.


The goddess slowly rolled out of bed and stood up her towering full height. It was like watching a temple move. The gargantuan girl reached her hand onto the bed where her five tinies sat, and scooped them with her two hands. She lifted them into the air and looked at them. Five unconscious, cum-soaked tinies. They had served her well. 


She pointed out the tiny who had came into her mouth. He was now a standout having done something amazing for her. Sometime she should see how the other tinies taste. Perhaps, she thought, the tinies were modified so their cum tasted good?


Daisy looked at the two tinies in the cage. They seemed like they had sat there and done nothing. If she still had energy, maybe she would have told them to do some worshipping, but instead she lazily dumped the other five tinies back into the cage. 


As she did that, she noticed… that she had eight tinies beforehand. Now there were seven! The tired and satisfied Daisy had been pierced with fear. Her tinies were dropping like flies!


“Ugh I need to go see tiny aid tomorrow” she said.


The Girl, who was sitting inside the cage, had noticed the same thing. What happened?


Daisy looked around to see if someone had fallen out of her vagina early. Nothing there. Maybe he would turn up eventually? Her mind was racing. Something had happened and she felt like she should have been in position to see it. 


There was no way this was a coincidence, she thought. Two other tinies had reportedly “been pushed off” of Daisy’s body. Someone had to have been pushed out or something. She scanned the bodies again. Five had entered her body out of seven.


“Oh sh—“ she said out loud. But she stopped herself.


“Everything ok?” Said the man. The Girl hesitated. “...yeah I guess. It’s just how gross they smell”


The man grunted. He seemed somewhat awkward, but maybe that was because tinies never really talk to each other. “Can’t relate haha. I think they smell great. Daisy is just the hottest isn’t she?”


“...yeah” said The Girl hesitantly. She was suspicious of the man. Maybe he was the one behind this the whole time. Maybe that was why he “forgot” who pushed the girl off Daisy’s nipple before, and the one who took out the poor boy after that. 


Sleeping as a tiny sucked, and although The Girl knew that, she was beginning to realize that even when all the other tinies were knocked out already from working with Daisy, the fear of that one man who was with her, who probably threw the other tiny out the cage. Every time her insides told her to go to sleep, her brain rejected it with the fear that she would be abducted next. 


Time flew by, who knows how long. The Girl’s senses were wide awake. At this point, she knew the best thing for her was sleep regardless. The risk of being abducted in her sleep was minimal since that has never happened. The Girl was in an internal battle with her brain, who refused to let the body go to sleep. With each passing hour of silence, The Girl slowly calmed herself down. Her anxiety decayed inside her and her mind slowly began to shut down.


That was until a door slowly creaked open. It was a dark, cloudy night, but it was so deep into the night that the Girl’s eyes had adjusted long ago. She could see the clear shape of a girl at the front door. She looked decently shorter than Daisy did in the doorframe. She lacked Daisy’s curves, or any kind of development really. She seemed to be a very young teenage girl.


And then it clicked. It was Mira, Daisy’s younger sister. What could she be doing at this hour? 

Chapter End Notes:

I encourage leaving a review despite the story not being over yet. Just let me know what you think about the events in the story, I enjoy all feedback.