- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Giant handjob, foot violence, worship.

There was a certain musk on all of the tinies in the cage that was where she dropped off her tiny. But she could not put a finger on what it was. Either way, she stealthily opened the precision-welded cage roof that opened in silence as she lifted it. 


The tiny in her hand was watching. He was getting used to it, but he couldn’t help how easily it was for the giantess to open and close the roof of their prison, she slipped him back into the cage where he quickly found a spot and fell asleep. 


She slowly closed the cage, and took a couple moments to look at the rest of the group. They looked so cute asleep. She just wanted to take the whole shabang, but that would cause a lot of unnecessary trouble. She never steps into her room, but she knew that if she had a reason to, she would without knocking, and then upon seeing that she was the one who stole them all, she would be fucked.


The tiny told her that if they want to steal more, she would have to be patient. Otherwise she could get caught…


She trusted her little doll, and she left the cage and walked back to the other doll which was rightfully under her wing now.


———LUCKY ONES———


The next day, Daisy woke up. She rolled over across the bed to her phone, planning to lazily scroll through tiktok until she felt like rolling out of bed. Usually she would take a long time to do that. It was Christmas break, and it was cold and chilly outside.


But today, Daisy woke up horny. She actually thought about them in her sleep. That pleasure was unlike anything she had ever imagined. She woke up today wanting more. And because she controlled every second of their lives, more sex she would get.


The cage was quickly awoken by the sudden movement of the entire cage accelerating to the will of Daisy's powerful hands. Everyone inside was disoriented until they looked up at Daisy. Immediately, thoughts went through their mind.

While some of the women had a sliver of misery run through them, most were actually excited. It didn’t matter that yesterday was torturous and exhausting. They wanted to worship their owner.


Daisy lifted the lid and plucked a couple of times to place on her hand. Then she set the cage down on the bedroom floor.


The girl was one of the tinies in her hand. She was held by her thumb and forefinger.


Daisy looked at the random guy in her left hand. She held him close up to her face, and then she giggled. He had a boner, and Daisy could just barely see it.


“Hehe you have a tiny boner” she said. “Is that for me?”


The boy didn’t say anything. It wouldn’t have mattered if he did. Daisy wouldn’t be able to hear him. Daisy put down the girl in her other hand her lap. Looking down, she noticed the other tinies in the cage. 


“Ugh. You guys want some action too don’t you?” She said. “I bet you all have some tiny little boners for me. You guys would kill just to touch my feet right now I bet”


Feet. Lightbulb.


The people in the cage, including the boy, watched as Daisy stuck her size 6 feet into the currently open-top cage. The boy cleared to the side as daisy’s feet hit the ground of the cage and shook the ground


“You guys can play with my feet. I bet you tiny litte shits would grow a hard-on for my feet. Wanna get rough with my feet? Here you go. I’ll be up here if you need me” Daisy said. She redirected her attention back to the boy.


“So” she said, tilting her head seductively. “You still got the boned for me?” She said. The tiny was still pretty close to her face. Close enough for the boy to feel her warm yet somewhat foul morning breath. He squirmed at the stench.


“Oh what happened?” Daisy said, surprised at him hildingnbus hands to his face. “You ashamed? Don’t be ashamed. Don’t be scared. I’m not gonna hurt you. If you relax, I will be very nice. I promise”


The tiny guy took his hand off his face. He would have to suck it up. Receiving good treatment from Daisy would be worth it, his brain told him.


“Good” Daisy said, extending a finger towards him. “Don’t be scared now. I’m going to just….”


She touched his boner, and giggled as she felt the 2 or so millimeters of dick touch the pad of her index finger. The man moaned. Her touch was unlike anything he had ever experienced.


Daisy couldn’t hear his tiny moans of pleasure come from the man, but she saw his squirm.


“Mmmmm” she cooed at the little man. “Enjoy that? I know you do. Look at you!” She said.


The pleasure was so immense for the tiny man. Her finger was literally wider than his entire body. His dick was squished against his torso, and it was being clumsily rubbed by the finger with more force than necessary, but there was something about it that just made him shiver head to toe with sexual energy. Maybe it was that Daisy was so overwhelmingly big that the smallest bit of sexual energy from her was overwhelmingly huge in scale to the tinies.


“Mmm you just can’t help yourself” she said. “I’m too much! You’re not scared anymore right little man?” She said “no…now you LOVE me”


Meanwhile down below, Daisy was moving her feet around the cage. People dove from side to side trying to avoid it as it slammed into the walls and rocked the cage. Occasionally someone would get unlucky and get lit up by Daisy’s foot flying at them. The boy was in constant fear, trying to deal with this restless foot. His body was working tirelessly to dodge the foot left by diving and right, yet for Daisy it took so little energy to move her foot it was questionable whether or not she realized what she was doing down below.


The finger continued to stroke the tiny in her hand, causing the poor boy to moan and squirm in pleasure until he had to cum. His body froze still as Daisy pumped out a load that was insanely large for person 1-inch tall. Daisy could barely feed the tiny load on her finger, but she could tell that there was some kind of fluid on her finger. She cooed again. She thought it was cute how the much she could tell the boy enjoyed it. 


“Ah. Well you must be exhausted after that!” She said. “If you do something good, maybe I’ll give you another round. But that will happen some other time” she said.


She set the tiny man down on her left thigh, where she noticed the girl on her right thigh. She was laying down. Her thigh was moving too much to stand up steadily on. She had seen the whole thing up above desire the uneasy surface. It turned her on. The raw power of her lust overcame all her other processes of thought. When Daisy made eye contact with her, she knew what was coming. And she couldn’t want it more



Daisy picked up the other girl. One of her fingers had a blot of dry sticky cum.


Daisy giggled. “Are you wet? Did you enjoy that action from down there? I know you did” The girl was already sitting down. All Daisy had to do was put this girl on her place.


A gigantic finger plowed between ther thighs and started rubbing the girl’s pussy. The girl threw her head back. She squeezed her tits and put a hand on the wiggling finger. Daisy giggled at her reaction. The man on her lap could smell her vagina. Despite being drained empty, he grew a boner. His dick was dried from his previous enjoyment and it was exhausted from being rubbed against Daisy's finger. It hurt when he grew another boner.


It was obvious that Daisy was getting off on her power again. Her feet began to wear people out and began knocking them down for the count. Our young boy continued to fight though. He jumped over the foot when he could, only to get bucked off and back on the cage floor.


The girl squirmed as she was overwhelmed with pleasure. She was getting tired from withstanding all the pleasure running through her body. Her whole body remained tightened, as if it would physically rip her apart if she tried to relax.


“It doesn’t matter that you’re a girl,” Daisy said. “You’re mine. And you are what I say you are, my tiny slave” she said. “I will drag you out of the closet if I have to and make you love me. Because my little finger is better than any dick out there”. The girl couldn’t hear her, she was lost in her own moaning.


Soon enough, the girl squirted onto Daisy’s hands. Daisy’s hand was wet as soon as she touched her pussy, but her sharp eye noticed that she reacted the same way the boy did on climax. Her body went limp as she focused on spraying out her white sticky fluid.


“Awwww” she said.  As she inspected her finger. She licked her whole load off of it in one lick.


Then she set down her two tinies back in the cage. They were relatively exhausted from their little sessions, but when they were set back in the cage, they realized they had it lucky.


Daisy’s feet had clobbered them all. They were lying on the floor as if they were all hit by a wrecking ball.


Daisy giggled. “Don’t worry, I let your friends play a little with my feet, so they didn’t get to miss out on much”


Then she picked up the cage and laid down. She dumped all the limp bodies onto her toned stomach. Daisy didn’t necessarily have abs, but she had a very skinny torso. The girl was astonished at the state of her fellow tinies. All it took was a little bit of extra excitement for Daisy to beat up on 7 tinies.


Giggling, Daisy took a hand and used it to divide the group of tunes in half. Her hand then proceeded to plow the half with five towards her legs. Once they got close enough, Daisy cupped her hand and violently smushed all of them against her clit. 


Daisy moaned a little loud for such a quiet house and threw her head back against the bed. The way her hips thrusted forward was so sudden that the other four began rolling towards her breasts. Daisy looked at the four tinies. Out of the four, she plucked the boy from her chest. He was so exhausted, hanging limp as he was suspended in the chest.


“Oh come on, it’s not even the afternoon yet!” She complained between her moaning. “Here little baby, let me give you a little bit of life”


The boy could see her face. She was beaming from the pleasure in her enormous womanly cave she seemed to enjoy stuffing tinies in. Her blond hair in a mess behind her, and her pupils widening she she took in the moment.


Daisy’s other finger came up. She laid the boy on her back in the palm of her left hand, prodding at his limbs to expose his privates. Then, her other hand came up over it and began to go to work on his crotch.


Her index finger pressed the boy’s dick against his stomach, and she began wiggling it back and forth. The spark of sexual pleasure woke up the boy. He was awake and ready to serve. The burning pain of his exhausted muscles didn’t leave him, but the sexual pleasure overrode it so much that the pain was no longer significant.


He began to squirm just like the last tiny Daisy toyed with. “I thought you said you were exhausted” Daisy panted. She was getting closer. She stopped fingering the boy to indulge in her own moans.


For the boy, it was as if an electrical outlet was removed. He felt like he desperately needed it back despite knowing that sitting there and relaxing was probably the better option. As soon as the finger left, he yelped “no!” Involuntarily.


“W-“ Daisy said. She understood the poor boy wanted it badly, but she had an idea.


“Do you really need me to finger you now?” She asked him. “Do you want it enough? I don’t think you do. You’re not begging for it”


Immediately the boy put his hands together and yelled “please! I beg you! Please keep touching my dick! I love it!”


Daisy moaned at his pleas. She could barely hear him, but she could hear the slightest squeak of his begs. It got her off so much how insignificant he was compared to her. 


She put her finger back on his dick. “Do you want me to make you cum tiny? I don’t know. Do you wanna blow your tiny load onto my fingers? It’s gonna be so small I won’t even notice it. What will I do then? I guess it’s not that important”


“No!” Screamed the boy. “Please”


The sound waves barely reached Daisy. And if she was moaning, they would be inaudible


On Daisy’s chest, a group of five were working on her nipples. It was hard to maintain simply because the tits were juggling so much. Luckily, the tinies were so small that they were able to stick to the slightly sweaty skin of Daisy, who had worked up a tad of sweat during this pleasurable experience she was having. They were all lapping away at their master, until 


“Ahh yes!!” She moaned. She vigorously rubbed the boy’s penis, causing him to squirt once again onto her finger.


Daisy felt this, and understood her work with home as done. Now he had to finish her work. Faster than the boy could process, she pressed the boy between her middle and index finger and shoved him as deep as he could in her vagina, where she continued to finger herself until she unloaded on all six men that were inside her pussy. The cum pressed them against Daisy’s finger which was moving at light speed, using them to go all over the place.


Once she relaxed, she laid on the bed for a bit, letting the cum inside dry up.