- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things are starting to heat up. This chapter has actual dialogue (not that most of you would care) and gives some clues about this world that will be important for those following the plot.

The tiny made his way around the dollhouse. Everything was still absolutely massive for him, but it was manageable. The setup was built for 6-inch dolls, so everything was around 6 times its original size. The only things he couldn’t access were seemingly things he wouldn’t even be using. The kitchen’s “drawers” didn’t actually open, and the dresser in the top bedroom didn’t open either. 

Right now he was lying on the bed on the top bedroom. The dollhouse had three, believe it or not. There were stairs that actually connected the floors too. The size of the stairs definitely made it a pain to climb up and down, but it was worth it to live in a place with more privacy than before. 


There were footsteps outside the house, and then the light coming in through the window was blocked by a gigantic eye. The massive girl was looking in through the big bedroom window. It was probably designed that way. Even his places of freedom and privacy were built to maximize entertainment for the giant.


Then the head creeped to the left, she was looking at the side of the massive dollhouse. The tiny heard two massive “clangs” that sent vibrations through the house.


Then his world shook violenty. It wasn’t an earthquake. It was the girl opening the house. Yes, it was one of those dollhouses that were split down the middle so the girl could watch and observe at her will.


“I gotta put you back. I promise I’ll come get you later” she said.


The house was completely open now. Only three walls and a window contained the tiny now. The fourth wall had been broken so her hand could make way.


Her two fingers grabbed the tiny by his stomach and back and he was whooshed at thrill-ride speeds into the air.


The girl walked out of her room and snuck to her sister’s door . The muffled sound of running water could be heard. She was in her bathroom. The tiny in her hand could feel her heartbeat rise as she became nervous. He got scared too, because he had no control over anything in this risky situation. He never had control over anything.


 She slowly opened the door, and tiptoed in..


————WORSHIPPERS———-



Then Daisy was reminded of The Boy . “Oh yeah isn’t there someone else in here with you?”


She looked around the bottom of the bathroom tile. After her initial glance failed to find the 1-inch man, she immediately began to get worried. But after checking her feet she found the boy in the corner of the shower, sitting there limp.


“Awww well look at this little cutie” Daisy said, not knowing he had a boner. “I’ll set you down here. Don’t go running away. I don’t think you’ll get very far”, she said to the girl.


Daisy’s palm was lowered to the ground for the girl to hop off of. Or rather, dumped out as Daisy’s hand tilted and forced the girl to slide off her hand.


The Girl’s naked unprotected body hit the bathroom tile a little hard and she yelped in pain. Luckily, she didn't land awkwardly and break a bone or two.


The Girl did not like her situation. She was at the mercy of this 16 year old girl who literally used them as her toys. For now, the worst it has been was a stress ball for her feet. Who knows how much worse it could get.


She looked at The Boy, who looked exhausted. He looked at her the whole time she was dumped onto the ground.


After a little bit, he began to stutter something. “H-h-hey”


“Hey…” she said. I guess you’re enjoying yourself a little bit?


The 

Boy blushed. “I...I did”, he mumbled. He was completely entranced with Daisy’s giant figure


“Hmm” The girl said; then turned around and looked at the naked image of Daisy. “Well I guess…”  Her chatter declined to a mumble as she seemed to lose her train of thought.


No response from The Boy. Despite having no more pride left to steal from him, he didn’t want to say anything more, as if he could embarrass himself even further than what he was already.


The girl looked back at The Boy. He was kinda cute, and his dick was really big, at around 1mm, even though it was flaccid having just came. He wasn’t anything appealing though, he was nothing compared to the eternally beautiful young goddess Daisy.


“You must be so happy right now” said The Girl. “You must be in heaven”


The Boy awkwardly smiled. “I guess”. By her acknowledging the sexual energy in the air, the boy’s dick began to remind late itself back to full mast.


“So I guess you wouldn’t want to leave, huh?” Said The Girl.


“Yeah I guess not” he replied shyly


“So...you’re totally ok with being enslaved by this girl?”


“Well...I’m…..not en-enslaved. I—I—I enjoy it” he said


The Girl sighed. ‘


There was an awkward silence between both of them. They both watched Daisy apply her conditioner and shampoo, and watched the way the foam ran down her breasts, giving them a lubricated look.


And while the girl initially thought she was straight, she immediately figured out by the feeling in her loin that she did, in fact, lust over Daisy.


Being only 20 and in a state of moral confusion, she looked around at her situation. The boy’s dick was standing again, at about 2.5mm, a naked giant girl was behind her.


There was a weird feeling inside her. maybe it was because she was a virgin and the moment was bigger than her,  but deep inside her a lust began to grow. A slowly growing plant already hard-rooted into her, stemming into the air and growing, filling more and more inside of her.

And as much as she wanted to fight it, she didn’t know if she wanted to, or if she should.


The Girl looked back at the boy. He was the closest she could get to fucking Daisy right now “You know, I guess there is nothing else to do right now”


Chapter End Notes:

For those who wait for each upload, thank you for your patience.