- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tiny Voyeur content in this one

She gagged at the thought of sex. That was absolutely disgusting. The only part of it that seemed even remotely normal was intercourse because that was the way nature intended. But putting someone else’s junk in her mouth? Her ass?


She looked at the tiny. Surely them being naked wouldn’t be such a bad thing, she thought. Sure, they were gross but they were also one inch tall. 


“You know what” She said to the tiny. “I think I’m gonna cuddle with you”


She picked up the tiny and dropped him on her tummy. The tiny got goosebumps from her warmth. He settled in as Mira scrolled through instagram.

 

As they both got cozy, she realized that they were still very cute despite being super small.

 

 


———SHOWER DOLL————-


The foot slaves were relieved to finally have some cold air hit themselves as Daisy went barefoot. Even when being wedged in the arch between her toes and her sole, the fresh air meant Daisy’s feet stopped sweating and they would at least get some airflow.


Daisy turned on the shower and unclenched her toes, expecting to see her tinies fall to the bathroom tile. Nothing fell, and she got worried. After thinking, she checked the underside of her feet.


She sighed in relief seeing the tiny boy on her foot, and then giggled knowing her sweat caused both of the times to get stuck to the underside of her feet. She thought it was really cute. 


The boy had a rock-hard boner again that was pressed between him and her foot. And while he knew what he did, his load was so small that Daisy didn't even feel it when he came all over her foot.


The girl on the other foot, believe it or not, was also turned on by Daisy’s foot. She was confused at why but she enjoyed knowing at least the girl was pretty. Either she had a foot fetish or her pussy was ground up against the foot for too long. But there was a distinct patch of fluid surrounding her turned-on vagina.


Daisy looked down at both of them. From her height, she barely tell the difference between bugs and her times. She had to go down on all fours.


As the massive girl quickly lowered to the ground, the two tinies backed up in fear she was gonna crash down on them. Daisy was now close enough to see every detail of each. She still couldn’t tell the girl was turned on, but the poor boy couldn’t do anything to hide his list for her.


Daisy smiled. Her hot breath washed over the boy, causing him to back up a bit more. Everything Daisy did, whether she noticed it or not, rocked the poor boy’s world.


“Mmm hey little guys” she said, now reaching out a finger towards the tinies. “You were awesome today”. 


The finger went over the boy first. “Since you did such a nice job with my feet, you get to hop into the shower. Would you like that?” She said, stroking his hair with her index finger that was much wider than any part of his body.


The boy didn’t respond.


“I know you would like it” Daisy said. “You would love to see me..” she said. “...All sexy and naked like this. I’m sure you would love to jack off to me.”


She wiggled her dangling tits as the boy watched the hypnotically.


“As for you…” Daisy looked at the girl. “You can come too. I don’t care if you’re straight. I’m gonna make every single tiny here love me more than anything”


Daisy lowered her hand. “ hop on, the bus is leaving”.


The two hopped onto the giant hand with haste, and once they were nice and comfy, Daisy got up and made her way into the shower.


The water was warm, not what either tiny wanted after a long hot day spent inside her shoes. But getting cleaned off was worth it if the water was warm.


After Daisy stepped in, she lowered her hand back down to the ground, tilting it and letting the tinies slide off. They were placed in the corner, but water came up to their ankles, and the powerful current threatened to shoot them down the drain at the center of the shower.


“Be careful,” Daisy said. “Just stay away from the middle. A lot of things can happen if you do” Daisy said, then got to work cleaning herself.


The boy watched as the giant teenager stood up to her full height and reached for the soap. He really did think she was cute. He never really got the angle to judge her this way, he thinks that at normal size she would be cute too. She was probably around 5’5”, and had a cute freckled face with blue eyes and blond hair. She had decently sized, B-cup breasts and an ass that wasn’t the biggest but was perfectly shaped and jiggled with each step.


As a tiny, and especially from this angle, he could really appreciate Daisy in all her glory. He was far enough from her that he could see her nipples, her toned stomach, and legs. For some reason, it was so marvelous to see Daisy’s legs as a tiny, they were toned and all, but the boy pondered about the sheer power these legs had. Each calf muscle alone had to be 20 times the size of him. Imagine the power she should create with that one muscle.


Her feet were something else too. It doesn’t matter whether you had a foot fetish or not, her feet were amazing. Her foot was powerful enough to kill any tiny, but more than that, the sheer power of her foot is what drives the tinies to serve her. Every day, being spared and not killed underfoot was a blessing, whether it was by fate or by punishment. He spent two and a half hours serving the needs of her feet today. He wondered if he was serving Daisy or worshipping her feet. 


Daisy began slowly turning as she washed to give her whole body the warmth of the cold air. Slowly, the curvature of her ass came into view. It really didn’t matter that there was a girl right next to him. He immediately took his dick in his hand and started stroking.


Daisy wasn’t just turning around, her whole body was in motion. Her wide hips slowly turned and revealed a beautiful ass, shimmering from the thin coat of water the flowed around her ass and down her legs. It would shake slightly with the earth  as she turned around one step at a time. Each tiny contraction of her glutes was enough power to lift her whole leg, which is a lot of weight from the perspective of tinies. 


Underneath, he could see the faint outline of Daisy's Virgo labia. It looked amazing. If only he was normal sized, he would kill to have the ability to fuck her.


His attention was unwavered when he saw the girl next to him get up. But then she said “yo, hello?” And waved a hand in his face, cutting his attention snout for him to say “what?”


“Hey; I think I know a way to get out of here” she said.


“And why would I want to do that? We’re getting a reward” he said.


The girl looked at him. The boy looked at Daisy again. He started stroking again. The girl grunted. 


“Fine you horny lunatic. I guess I won’t come back to save you” she said and started heading for the shower door”


Of course, the boy continued to whack off to Daisy. She was so perfect. Every earth-shattering step of her door sent vibrations through the tile. Gallons and gallons of water running down her perfect curves.


Eventually, the boy reached a climax. His eyes locked onto her ass up above as he added his load into the pool of water endlessly flowing into the shower drain.


Meanwhile, the girl pounded at the shower door. Frantically lashing out at the door, she drew the attention of Daisy. 


The boy got a perfect view of Daisy’s ass as she crouched to talk to the girl in the opposite corner of the bathroom.


“Hey? Where are you going little guy?” Daisy said, picking the girl up in her thumb and forefinger. The girl screamed at her.


“I can’t hear you, but you should like a little bitch” Daisy said, disgusted.


As much as Daisy wanted to kill the little shit, she didn’t wanna lose one of her little presents already.


“I have something I store for you” she said. “If you be a good girl, I won’t make it worse than it already is” 

Chapter End Notes:

Things are beginning to heat up, the next couple of chapters will contain more erotic content.