- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

m/f sex

---- ALIVE IN HEAVEN ----


Brad’s tour left white in wonder. He felt like a lottery winner, he was so lucky to wind up in this paradise. The house had multiple bedrooms where White met new people. There was a makeshift playground outside, where Brad says that Goddess has been working on something called “engineering”, which is basically building things. For the tinies, Goddess had also built a massive “dining table” where Brad says she gives us a chunk giant’s food to eat from that day. There was also a large tray next to the playground. Brad explained that it was a “Swimming pool” which they can enjoy for fun. Brad says that was his favorite blessing from their Goddess.


Soon, it was nightfall. Mira had walked back into her room. A bright light shone from the edge of the table. Brad, White, and a girl without hair dye named Claire were all chilling on the edge of the table.


They all stared at Goddess’s gorgeous body as she walked into the room. She picked up a remote from her bed. “Watch this” said Brad, “This is really cool”


Goddess pressed on the remote. Suddenly, light shone from under the table. 


“Whoa, what is that?” Asked White. 


“Those are her lights” said Brad. “We haven’t been able to talk to her about it, but it doesn’t matter. They are beautiful though”


“Can I look to see the lights” asked White.


“Sure, but it’s hanging off the side of the table. It’s right there” he said.


White walked up to the edge of the table. He was right. The lights were in a plastic tube that ran the length of the table. They shone a beautiful color of teal.


He felt tremors under his feet. He looked up at the towering goddess above him, walking towards him, Brad was right, she was pretty hot. She also wouldn’t abuse him like daisy, it seemed. In fact, they didn’t have sex with her at all, brad had said. White liked being used for all the things he was used for deep inside, but not at the expense of his health and the knowledge that Daisy was going to eventually kill them all. Maybe that last part wasn’t exactly true, but it sure seemed like it.


There were a lot of contrasting thoughts he had about daisy, really because he was fighting the inner urges he had being a tiny, but looking at Goddess, he figured no sex for the while was a better thing. At least he could fully indulge crushing on her. She was perfect.


She squatted down to see him better. White could hear the other tines behind him gather. “Hey little guy,” she said. “How do you like your new home?”


“I love it goddess!” White screamed at the top of his lungs and threw his arms up in the air. He is 


“Haha I heard your little squeak little guy” Goddess smiled. God, that smile, it filled white up with joy. “I couldn’t hear what you said you little cutie but I love the way you threw up your arms. Mira poked White with her finger, budging him to the side. “And oh my god, I love the white hair. I think your name is going to be Jace, that’s the name of my crush at school” she said with a wink.


Jace had no idea what a crush was, but he was too busy looking at Goddess’s wink to care. He grew a boner.


“I hope you’re having a good time. This is a safe haven for you, I’ve been told the terrible things my sister’s done to you guys. That won’t happen here.” She said. Her giant hand came back and gave him a giant pat on the head before she stood back up and walked to her bed. White watched her ass the whole way back. He heard brad approach him from behind, but White was too busy watching Goddess. “Hey, Jace, nice name you got there” he said to him.


“Thanks,” Replied Jace.


White spent the next couple of minutes with Brad and Claire, who were sitting where they were before. They were talking about back when they were still with Daisy


“Haha, no I didn’t die under her ass for some reason. But it hurt a shit ton” Brad said, talking about how he left Daisy. “But it was also really sexy. I actually got my jizz all over her backside while she was sleeping that night. Did you guys notice?”


“Yes!” Claire said. “We all thought that was a blood stain” She and Jace giggled at that.


“So how long were you under her ass?” Asked Jace.


Brad thought for a minute, then just said “I don't really know. I just remember cumming first, then a few hours later she rolls off, so I stand up, and I see I’m on her bed. And I would say less than a half-hour later Goddess walks in and picks me up. She’s with Theo, and Goddess carries us to the house.


“Who’s Theo?” Asked Jace.


“Oh, he comes every midnight to check up on us. Don’t worry about him. We’ll make sure he meets you.”


“Yeah, it’s kinda funny because usually he comes in with a new tiny, so this time will—“


Goddess had walked back over, interrupting them. She said “I am going to shower, I will be back soon for anyone who wants to cuddle”


“Hey, there is one thing I forgot to tell you” said Brad. “Goddess changes clothes to get ready for bed. She always leaves for the shower first and then comes back in and gets dressed. And what we do is we actually fuck each other while we watch her”


“Really?” Jace turned to him in amusement. But then again, he realized that because Goddess never uses them for sex, they had to eventually rely on each other, right?”


Brad turned to White. “It’s time for your first. Trust me, tiny-tiny sex isn’t as bad as you think. I have heard a giantess sucking you off is better, but I honestly find that hard to believe” he said. 


“Ok, said White. “Yeah I did not get my dick sucked by Daisy”.


“I don’t need to know if your dick gets sucked by her or not” said White. “But You two should get started. Goddesses don't stay undressed for long. Usually, when she is naked, that’s the target time for climaxing”


“Oh ok” said White.


“Here…” Brad motioned to Claire. “ You can get Claire for tonight,” he said. He looked at Claire. She was very pretty. She was a brunette, with brown hair that went down to her breasts. Maybe White could get used to this. They clearly had broken their programming like he did, but that was also because Goddess refused to use them for toys.


The other thing he realized is that these tinies…it seems like they all hook up with each other. 


Claire was very beautiful, but White was just abused by Daisy, which he had concluded at this point simply reset his programming. “I-“ 


“You’re new so I think I’m going to need to break you in… lets go” Said Claire as White stood up. “Come and break me in” said White, standing up, and they headed into the house.


“Wow, maybe I don’t have to” Claire said to Brad as she followed.


Claire caught up to White as they climbed the giant stairs, clearly built for dolls a lot bigger than them. Claire led them to an empty bedroom with a window over the bed. She climbed on. “Come on!” She said.


White looked around. It was an actual bed, with everything but pillows. Claire was on top doing a dance. He smiled and hopped onto the bed.


They passionately kissed, white grabbing her ass as they laid down on the bed. White planted a ton of kisses down her neck and then sucked on her nipple, causing her to moan. She was surprised to see White know what he was doing, and it turned her on so much. They continued grinding their bodies on top of each other, and in missionary position, white slipped in his dick. He laid his body on top of Claire’s ad they wrapped their arms around each other. After Claire came, she wanted to turn up the heat. 


“Get off, I wanna be on top” said Claire. White looked at her and just obeyed and rolled over. Now she was the one in control. The emotions running through him went wild.


Claire slowly sat down on White’s boner. Then she started to ride it. White looked at her, he had never done any other position but missionary. White propped her up by grabbing her tits as she leaned into his outstretched arms. She was in complete control, bouncing up and down on the bed that rocked with her. At times she told white to slap her ass as she continued moaning. White was insanely turned on, but Claire was not going fast enough to bring him over the edge. 


Suddenly, out of lust, White took his hands off of her breast’s and grabbed her waist. He started pumping really fast into her. He looked at Claire’s face. She had her eyes closed and her mouth wide open, it was clear she was enjoying this.


The window was wide open, and Claire could see Goddess in a robe. “Jace” Claire screamed over her moans, then tried to get both of his arms off. They could both hear the footsteps of their goddess.


Claire pulled him up off the bed. She got down on all fours and said “get behind me”. White did so, as he wanted to see Goddess naked too. In the position they were now in, they could see Goddess. She had nothing but a towel on. Then she let down the towel, exposing her freshly cleansed body. Jace was almost on the edge, he kept pumping. Claire kept moaning. But she was saying something in her moans.


It sounded like “Goddess”. How was she still talking clearly? Maybe it was because they were looking at Goddess, the same way he looked at Daisy when he fucked pink in the shower.


“Oh yes Goddess!!!” Jace yelled in ecstasy. He was able to talk! His eyes traced down Goddess’s beautiful ass. “I love you goddess!” Claire said.


They continued yelling their names until jace did came all over inside her. Goddess had put on her pajama bottoms and her back was facing them. Both of them lay in bed.


 Claire was breathing hard a little bit. “Wow… th-th ” Claire said, astonished that she felt this way. She wasn’t completely in love with Jace, but there was definitely some sort of affection in her that her programming didn’t like.


“Are you ok?” Jace asked.


“Y-Y-” Claire stuttered. Jace was flattered, as he knew what was going on. But he wanted Claire to retain her ability to talk.


“Goddess was so beautiful, wasn't she?” He said. “I think she took her breath away”


Claire hesitated. “Y-yeah” She said. Jace smiled

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you've noticed, I stopped putting in Italicised chapter prefaces because the plot lines have merged ;)