- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains Feet, hence the title.

 

She had snubbed a tiny. It was sitting in her own hands as she gazed upon it’s tiny, one-inch form. After her few rounds of play, She supposed she could use a couple more tinies.


But ten? Was the marginal utility that much? She stared at him one more. What was so fascinating about these mini-humans? The tiny man was so small, so insignificant. If he tried to do anything, she would likely not notice.


She looked closer, and realized there was something he did and she didn’t notice. She pressed a finger on his form to confirm. 


She had never felt a tiny penis before. It was like a little prick on a cactus or vine, but soft. The giant girl raised the tiny up to her face to inspect. It was rather large. She was curious to understand why it was so stiff though. Surely every boy would have a little tent-pole in their pants if penises were that difficult jutted out like that. Ugh. She should be old enough to know this. Why doesn’t she? She guessed you can’t know all the traits of a penis unless you have one.


Fuck it. She thought. It was time to google some stuff.


————-FOOT SLAVE———-


It was only 5 minutes into the lesson and Daisy began to zone out. Usually she could pay attention for longer in class but today, her tinies were the only things on her mind. Plus, nobody, including the teacher, didn’t want to be here. For fuck’s sake, who let the school schedule class on Christmas day!?


Daisy wiggled her right foot, already beginning to sweat in her sock and sneaker. She could definitely feel the 1-inch man squirming in her foot. Daisy curled her toes, squeezing the little man in her right foot. It was like a stress ball for her, just in her foot and not her hands. She could definitely get used to this.


For the man, it was terrible yet amazing at the same time. It was terrible in the sense that it was a hot murky mess inside the foot, not to mention it was beginning to smell. But for some reason, it wasn't that bad. It was almost...erotic. 


The girl in her left foot got attention too. Daisy was able to feel the difference between the two bodies with her foot by simply placing it on top of her body. She could feel her breasts underneath her big toe. 


Throughout the lesson Daisy played with the tinies. Her foot threw around the world of the tiny people inside her shoe. The shoes weren’t getting much warmer, but Daisy’s sweat was beginning to take its toll. The sock got damp, more humid. For the guy, for some reason, the thought of how big her feet are was erotic and he grew a boner. He had it for a while at this point, but it wasn't until daisy felt his dick poking straight into her skin did daisy notice. At the realization, Daisy almost gasped in the classroom. 


She had never felt another person’s cock before. Although whether or not this counted was questionable.


Daisy could only use her big toe right now to explore the tiny penis, but maybe when she got home she’d experiment with it more up close and personally. 


Inside the shoe, the big sweaty foot was not only dominating the environment now, but it was dominating the man’s body. For some reason, the big toe’s touch was perfect -- it stimulated him far better than his hand ever could. He ended up cumming harder than he ever had.


He doubted Daisy noticed the cum, knowing her foot was already damp with sock sweat. And Daisy didn’t notice at all until she noticed his penis grow soft. Why was he turned off? Did she do something that turned him off? Daisy grunted internally. Boys were so confusing.


She turned her attention to her left foot. The one-inch tall girl was wedged underneath the arches of her toes. To relieve her stress, Daisy squeezed tightly on the girl for a little bit. She noticed how curvy the girl was when she began to get a feel for how wide her hips were and how big her breasts and butt were compared to the rest of her body. If she was correct, the girl had a nice body.


Towards the end of class, Daisy got curious as to what touching a tiny vagina felt like. Maybe she should get some foot action as well. Whether Daisy knew it or not, the woman was turned on by the foot that had dominated her for the past hour and a half. Her pussy was dripping wet.  Unfortunately, daisy was too clumsy to find her way between her legs. She was simply too big, and she was simply too small.


As soon as daisy got home, she took off her shoes and socks, she had some exploring to do before she got to bed.


The seven captives in her cage could feel Daisy’s footsteps shake the floor as she got closer and closer to her room. They didn’t want to know what her little foot toys had to endure in her shoe. 


Daisy opened the door. She didn’t pay attention to the cage yet. All seven tinies looked at their goddess to see what she was up to.


Daisy was casually undressing herself. She must be getting ready for bed, the tinies thought.


All the tinies watched as their titanic 16-year old captor slowly slid her bra up and over her head, and removed her hairband, letting her blond hair fall down past her shoulders.


Then finally, she removed her jeans and panties, leaving her naked.


The three men in the cage were super turned on to think of anything else but beat their meat at the beautiful sight. Daisy really was hot though. For a high school sophomore, she had a very womanly and developed body already. Combined with that pretty face, she was a 9/10 on most of her male classmates’ ratings probably.


Meanwhile, the four women were going through tens of thousands of emotions right now. They were disgusted at the men for just staring at her, all with full boners popping out from their pants. They also were worried about the two foot slaves.


Luckily, Daisy grabbed them out of her toes, which they were apparently stuck to. They were dropped back into the cage. She looked down at the cage after they were dropped, her massive breasts heaving with every hurricane-sized breath she took


“When I get out of the shower, get ready” she said. “I wanna have fun with all of you”

Chapter End Notes:

If you couldn't tell, I plan to keep the chapters around this length (maybe a tad longer) so it's a lighter read. Let me know what you guys think about this in a review or in the discord.