- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Breasts, Mouth, Insertion, Feet, m/f sex

She went to the store and bought 2 boxes of LED lights. One was to surround the table, the other was for the other side of her room.


She carefully hung the led rope around the table, trying not to shake it with her clumsy giant hands. Once it fitted, she turned on the light…


...and a large ring of light lit up just underneath the edge of the table. It was perfect, it illuminated the table perfectly. It did not shine light directly into the dollhouse, making it easy for them to sleep, but it still lit up the table nicely. 


She fell asleep with the lights on. It was nice for the tinies, who could now see what their giant landlord was doing whenever she got out of bed in the middle of the night and shook the whole house.


---- LOVERS VIOLATED ----


Pink dangled dangerously close to Daisy’s mouth, where the giant could simply drop her and digest her, never to be seen again. She wouldn’t be surprised if she tasted good, given she was literally programmed to serve.


Daisy picked up Pink’s boyfriend in her other hand. He didn’t even know what was happening, his face was forcefully pressed into Daisy’s hard nipple for the past minute. 


“Hmmm,” Daisy said slowly, making sure she could exert as much of her minty breath as possible. The mint got into Pink’s eyes since she was looking down at the hot pink pit of doom. She closed her eyes in tears. It didn’t matter, it was the closest thing she could get to genuinely crying. The reality was, part of her wanted this to happen. Pink’s pussy was dripping wet, the thought of herself being swallowed alive turned her on, despite the presence of death.


“Mmph is that all you got?” she said. “Boy, your little boyfriend isn’t very good in bed, is he?”, she said.


Daisy then shut her death trap and sat up, pink still suspended and dangling by her feet, but no longer over the giant’s head. Daisy’s hand eased off white, relieving the pressure. White shut his eyes, blinded by the light after constant darkness in the depression that Daisy made by pushing him into the pilllowy boob. White did not even try to open his eyes, he was afraid to see what torture Pink was enduring.


Impatient, the teen girl flicked white, sending him flying down daisy’s body before coming to rest near the edge of the bed. Then she looked at pink. “Go get your lover” she said.


With that, Daisy let go of her, causing her to fall onto Daisy’s right tit, and down her stomach to the open gap between her thighs. The smell was overwhelming, and arousing. Pink had to fight the will to finger herself immediately.


Luckily, the weak little tiny was saved by yet another shove by Daisy’s giant finger. She was bulldozed to where White was standing: in front of her feet.


“Hey, dont fucking make out!” she told them. The tines were not even touching each other. “Get to work on my feet. One of you takes the left, and one of you takes the right”


Without hesitation pink and white ran to their respective feet. They immediately began licking. White was shamefully aroused from all the stimulation. There was no doubt about who he was horny for. He was at the service of his young goddess. Her infinitely sexy body was beginning to fade his embarrassment. The same went for Pink, who knew she could have been killed seconds ago and got turned on by that thought.


“Ugh, you guys are terrible” Daisy said after a couple minutes of their licking. “Its so much more fun when you’re here”, she said as her foot came down on Pink. White stopped licking to observe the scene. Daisy had scooted up and smushed pink underfoot, rubbing her foot into her and the mattress cushion beneath.


“Go on, try and save her” Daisy said. “You're already gonna get punished since you ignored my order to lick my foot¨


White walked slowly. Daisy continued to wiggle her foot, grinding it on Pink’s 1-inch frame. “What’s the matter? Is my little foot a little too big for you to lift? Here, lets try this”


Daisy adjusted her foot. Pink could not see or feel what was going on with the giant foot dominating her, but soon the thick skin of her sole was replaced with the crevice between her toes and her sole. Even her toes were too much to handle as Pink struggled against the iron grip of Daisy’s feet.


Daisy lifted her foot just enough for White and Pink to make eye contact. She did not look scared. White knew she wouldn’t get hurt. Daisy always made sure her playthings were in perfect condition for tomorrow.


“Go on”, said Daisy. “You think you can take care of your little girlfriend, huh?” 


White decided he would try and pull her out. Not particularly because he thought he could genuinely save her and escape, but rather because his dick and pre programmed mind enjoyed the domination.


He carefully made his way across the memory foam mattress. His hand was just out of reach of Pink’s


“Ooh, you’re a little too short it seems,” Daisy said, wiggling her foot above him. “You see, the lesson here is you can’t protect her, because the world is just to BIG for you”


On that emphasized word, Daisy’s other foot came and pressed him into the ground. He was pinned on his stomach by her toes, and he just had enough room to look up at the base of her other foot. Up above, Daisy giggled. “It’s just too easy when you’re smaller than a fucking domino.”


Daisy then let out an involuntary moan. The tingling from her feet was arousing her as the pleasure coursed up her legs through her inner thighs to her vagina. While nobody could see, Daisy was getting wet.


Her feet let go of both of them, dropping Pink to the floor and releasing the pressure off White. 


White and Pink were a little tired from all their struggling, but they were built to last as long as Daisy does. 


“Why do you even date her?” Daisy asked rhetorically. “...When you fuck me every day”.  Yeah, he fucks her everyday. Half the time he’s licking Daisy's nipple and doesn’t get a chance to cum.


“You know what? I want you two to have sex, just to see if you guys really do enjoy it” She commanded. 


White and Pink looked at each other. It was the first time they saw each other in the light of a romantic companion. White didn’t look at her the same way he did last night. The only lust running through his mind stemmed from Daisy. He still knew she was pretty, but 

White picked up the fact that he should be drooling over her like the wash he used to.


The effect of worshipping Daisy’s body took an effect on pink, who was just as wet as White was hard.


“Well what are you waiting for? Fuck before I crush you under my foot on the hardwood bedroom floor you little shits” Daisy said impatiently.


Out of fear, white and pink embraced each other and started kissing. Their tongues were both a little dry from Daisy's feet, but it was still a passionate embrace. Daisy giggled at how frightened they must have been. She could end their lives on the smallest spark of genuine anger. Daisy brought a finger to her clit and started rubbing. “Ohh, that’s nice” she said. 


White and Pink became more passionate with each kiss. The embrace grew stronger with each kiss. White felt himself fall back in love with pink. He felt every inch of skin on her grinding up against his. They could still hear Daisy moaning up above. 


“Ok come on, put it in already” Bellowed the giantess. Impatient, she scooped them up with her two hands and carried them all the way to her stomach, where they were comfortably plopped onto her belly.


Daisy giggled “Come on, fuck”, she said, again.


White slowly laid her down on Daisy’s stomach. They made eye contact, and it was as if they were trying to send each other messages with just their faces since they couldn’t speak. To white, pink looked like she was trying to tell him that she understood why she needed to be violated to survive. Pink, actually, was turned on and just wanted release at this point.


Slowly, white slid it in. He wanted it to start slow like yesterday. Slowly he pushed and pulled rhymically. Pink’s face blushed as she let out a moan and tilted her head back. They were missionary again, it seems to be their favorite position, which made sense because they were exploring what touching non-giantess skin was like. Beneath, Daisy’s heart was pulsing hard enough to send pulses through both of them, and it accelerated as Daisy continued to get herself off. It didn’t take long for daisy to get bored.


Daisy’s pinky finger pressed on White’s back gently. “Come on, fuck harder, do you two even know how to fuck?” 


Out of fear, white began thrusting harder. He was fucking out of fear, not out of love. This girl was forcing him to have sex using her weakest finger. Daisy giggled. “I love it! You don’t even resist when I have my pinky finger” 


White kept thrusting. He felt the edge getting near. He would cum in her if daisy let them fuck for that long, the thought. Then he thought about what cumming in her would really do. It would prove to each other that their love can persist though this, that even the most beautiful and infinitely enormous goddess could not separate their love. With that, White started really thrusting. He was confident he was near the edge now, he just needed another minute...


After a little bit, Daisy decided to put her fingers on White again, this time squeezing his back and chest together. It was so smooth and soft that White didn’t even know how her finger got between them, it was as if their bodies parted on her will.


“Ok, we can do more than missionary” She said. Her other hand pushed pink’s side, causing her to roll over and White’s penis to come out. White attempted to look at daisy’s face, but her fingers kept pushing him around. Soon, Daisy had Pink on all fours and White behind her, and they were getting ready to do Doggy style. “Put it in” she ordered, and white obeyed, getting on his knees and inserting his dick.


Then, out of nowhere, Daisy’s pointer finger, still on white’s rear, started shaking, violently. It was so intense for white that it was actually causing him to rapidly hump daisy. The pleasure was unlike anything, humping faster than even his hand could ever do it.


“See? Aren’t I so much better of a person to love? Look at what happens when you’re on my good side!” Daisy said. But neither tiny could hear her, they were both lost on ecstasy.


Daisy only did it for a couple second though. After that, she separated them, both of the tinies got anxiety because they wanted to keep fucking.


White lunged at pink, desperate for that same pleasure he had just milliseconds ago. Daisy’s other hand left her crotch and pinched poor White in between her fingers. The fingers were wet and sticky, with the fluid coating a good deal of White’s naked body, obviously keeping him aroused as he was transported to Daisy’s chin. 


He wasn’t even pushed. Daisy had effortlessly picked him up like a puppy running after his chew toy. That’s how easy it was for a high school girl to manipulate him.


Daisy tilted her head forward so pink could see what was going on.


“Hey little bitch, I’m going to give your boyfriend the blow job of his life. It will be better than anything your little cunt will ever give him” Daisy said.


Pink got wet at how dominating Daisy was. She was right, and and her programming meant that her libido wanted to watch powerless as Daisy made her case as to why she is her owner.


Daisy clamped her gigantic lips over White’s waist as she began to lick everything in between them. It was so powerful that White began to moan. It was the first time his voice really made itself present in days.


Daisy’s gigantic tongue probed through his inner thighs and did circles around his dick that left white shaking. The vibrations of her moans ran through his whole body, taking up the rest of the nerve cells that weren’t in her mouth already. He had never experienced such pleasure and probably never will after this. When Daisy touched the actual member, he yelled in pleasure.


Pink was on her back sitting atop Daisy’s bread which gave her a perfect view of Daisy. Her cheeks would put out and then cave in, letting her know that she was creating a vacuum with her mouth. She could not tell what her tongue was doing other than the occasional times it protruded through her cheek skin.


White had came in less than 2 minutes from the full-body stimulation. When Daisy tasted the cum, she dropped him. Pink and white were reunited, but they didn’t know what to say.


White looked at pink like she was another tiny. His dick was completely the property of Daisy after that dream blowjob. Pink, who still had a cum-soaked finger in her pussy, didn’t get up. She was turned on by seeing White with Daisy. 


The programming had reset. They were no longer in love. White and pink realized they never had a future to begin with. They were only property, used for Daisy’s mere pleasure.