- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mouth, Breasts

She stole her second female tiny that night. Holding her under the light of her lamp, she could not understand why she was covered with purple hair. Her sister for the weirdest reason ended up dying the hairs of the tinies, for a reason she did not know of. Also her little spy had red hair. That made it much easier for her to find him at night, but otherwise not much.


When the purple one was dropped off with the red one at the house, they ended up going immediately inside. 


Her mind was preoccupied with what she saw on the internet today, and she kept thinking of the dirty things that people did everyday that she did not know of yet. Or rather, she did know, but never really took it in, like she never realized that people actually did it. Like her sister, who masturbates loudly every night. How does her voice not echo across the house to her parents?


And now, her tinies were probably having sex on the bed. But I guess it didn’t matter, right? She remembered reading tiny “seed” was sterile, so there was no downsides to letting them do whatever in the dollhouse.


She shuddered, and prepared to put back the red one when he decided it was time to come out.


—— DOOMED ——


Without the somewhat cushiony carpet floor for the tinies to sleep on, White and Pink did not have a good night’s sleep. Instead, they woke up to the sound of Daisy clumsily tossing open the cage. The clang was just enough for them to wake up.


White took the first couple of moments to process everything from yesterday: They ascended over the wall of their cage, they travelled across the great canyon, and they travelled back just to see that they could not get back into the cage because someone closed the roof.


And then he snapped back to reality — where the cage was sitting wide open, waiting for them to get in without stirring any commotion. Pink was still asleep, lying on his shoulder. Daisy walked away into her bathroom, giving them the chance to sneak back into the cage.


White brushed Pink’s hair back, causing her to gently open her eyes. She was just as tired. Her mouth opened and let out some mumbled word, but then she went silent. Then White tugged on her and he stood up, motioning her to come along with him. Together, both tired tinies trudged their way to the cage wall. White looked up. It would be a long climb, but they had to do it unless they got—


“Hey!” Grunted a man. White and Pink jolted. They got caught.


“So it was you who’s been taking us out!” Red continued. “Well now you’re caught. And if you even put your bloody hands on this cage, I’ll beat the shit out of you!”

White and Pink looked at the rest of the tines, all angry at them. They were buying all of Red’s lies. He was the one who was kicking them out one buy one. Anger sparked inside white, and it pushed aside all other emotions.


“You can’t listen to him!” Shouted White, as clear and concise as a crystal. “This was a setup! He is the real threat!”


“Yeah let's listen to the white freak who snuck out last night” Shouted Dark Blue, “We are all loyal to Daisy!”


Behind, Daisy had finished brushing her teeth. The door opened. Red didn’t even look behind him. He just looked at White and Pink, and smiled. The titanic teenage girl walked over, intending to grab her tinies out of her cage and help her get ready to start her day. Her steps shook the dresser, increasing in intensity with each step. White was scared, Pink was ready to cry. Everyone knew what was about to go down.


“You deserve everything that’s coming to you” said Red. “I hope you two die so you can apologize to the others you’ve killed”.


White was angry, but he knew he couldn’t do anything at this point. Red had pulled together a convincing lie on the fly! But arguing could not do anything anymore, they had lost.


The enormous blue eyes saw White and Pink, just outside the cage. “Where do you think you’re going?” Asked Daisy. White just looked up. He didn’t want to run. Even if he did, his body would not let him.


Her hand squeezed the two tinies in it’s snake-like grasp as they got lifted into the air. “Why are you running away? Don’t you wanna play with me?” Daisy said as she laid on her bed. She placed the tinies on her stomach. 


Pink and White’s world shook as Daisy lifted her hips into the air to pull down her pants and panties. The two hugged each other, holding onto each other for balance.  After Daisy tossed her lower garments aside, her shirt was next. Her hands made their way to her wait and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. White knew what was gonna happen and held Pink loser. “Might wanna hold on,” she said to them.


Daisy yanked the shirt, sending the tinies flying between her boobs and toward her neck, White and Pink collided with Daisy’s chin with a thud, the impact strong enough to break their embrace. The shirt continued to get tugged off, sending the tinies up in the air for a bit. Then Daisy sat up, causing the tinies to tumble over her bosom and down her long, expansive stomach. White couldn’t tell which way was up or down, all because Daisy lazily pulled off her shirt. He was too weak to even process the amount of power she had over them.


White immediately got back up, not hurt at all, and looked for Pink, who was on the other side of Daisy’s stomach. He stumbled a bit from being tossed around, but eventually his arms found Pink’s as they hugged. White’s instinct was to tell her everything was ok and that he was still here. But alas, those words could not leave his mouth. Another reminder that they were literally built to love her and not other tinies. Pink cried onto white’s as they hugged. It occurred to white that this may be their final embrace as a tiny couple, unable to persist in such a big world.


Daisy giggled. “Are you guys a couple?” She asked before laughing again. To her it was truly pathetic. “That’s funny, it's almost like you dont know your owner” she said. The world moved again for the two tinies. A hand formed a wall behind the two and pushed them up the stomach like a snowplow. They were pushed to the summit of Daisy’s left mound, right on the nipple.


When daisy removed her hand, she saw that white and pink were still holding onto each other.


“Oh my god you guys are supposed to be showing me love, not each other” Daisy said, partially annoyed. She drove a giant fingernail between the two, forcing them to let go. “Lick my fucking titty” she commanded. White was standing right behind her nipple. Daisy pushed him down and applied pressure on the back of his head, forcing white to suck on Daisy’s nipple for survival. Daisy moaned, arching her back and causing pink to slide off her breast and on top of her neck.


“Mmmm” she said, vibrating Pink’s world as she was standing right above her vocal chords. Daisy’s other hand came and picked her up by her legs. Pink was now lifted into the air upside down, dangling over Daisy’s head. The girl can see his white-haired lover getting pressed down into Daisy’s nipple. Below her, Pink could see Daisy slowly open up her mouth. The teenager exhaled, letting her minty toothbrush breath wash over Pink. 



Part of pink wanted to scream, but her vocal chords were manually shut down long ago. She could only tilt her head and look down. When she did so, she realized that she was being lowered slowly into the mouth.


Soon, a tongue emerged from the gape to accompany the moans that were leaving it. Pink watched as it snaked out and gently tapped Pink’s face, drenching her hair in the process. She could not deny that the situation was hot, but she knew that was mostly because of her “programming”.


“I could just eat you up” Daisy said, and licked her again