- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Plot advancement

After they read the entire article, they talked about it. That was kind of crazy, but being only teenagers, they understood that the mature world has a lot of untold secrets.


It also occurred to her that these innocent tinies perhaps didn’t care that they were being used this way by her sister. She definitely used them to get off. Sometimes when their parents were asleep or gone, she would hear disgusting noises and sounds from her sister’s room.


No, no tiny nor large human should be violated like that. These guys would serve a better purpose than just to… do what her sister makes them do to her… she could even tell the tinies to help build the image she had in mind.


The idea of a city inspired her, but impossible and impractical with only 10 tinies living in it. Maybe she could turn the dollhouse into a resort, kind of. She would make the home a paradise for all tinies, one dollhouse, a massive, elevated platform for property via her table, and herself being the owner. 


——BROKEN TOYS, PART II ——


Something had broken within, it was a system failure. 


White thought he was in love before, but now that they willingly had sex without instigation of any kind, he was now fully submerged in the waves of love. Right now, his mind was running wild, and he was unable to process anything other than the moment he was in right now. Meanwhile, Pink was also basking in the light of the moment, lying next to white. Before they started their little escape, Pink somewhat liked White back, but now that they had their little session, she, too, was now completely in love with white.


They had spent a couple of minutes lying next to each other as the night blizzard continued outside. “That was amazing,” pink said, except her voice didn’t leave her head. She couldn’t speak. She tried to speak, over and over. White noticed her struggles. She kept trying, but nothing came out. Eased by the afterglow, Pink rolled over, wrapped her arms around white, and gently wept. Now she understood his struggle. For whatever reason, their bodies were not allowed to tell each other how they feel. They stayed up all night on the edge of the dresser. Now that their allegiance to Daisy was broken, they each took off on their own trains of thought as the night passed.


After seeing the effect on Pink, White now understood his own disability too. He wondered why he couldn’t talk. Now that he knew pink felt the same way, he should be confident enough to talk. He brushed his artificial white hair back. There was still something inside him that left him vulnerable. Meanwhile, Pink looked up at the ceiling that seemed so many miles above them. She thought; it was so easy for someone as tiny as them to get lost in this giant world. Of course then she started thinking about why Red was trying to willingly separate tinies from Daisy’s group. He had some weird master plan going on. Were they next? 


Pink tapped on White, making him open his eyes. She stood up and started walking away from the edge of the dresser. White got up, wondering where she was going. His eyes immediately darted to her ass. It was beautifully sculpted, with every detail just right. Even the way it jiggled with each step was erotic. It truly was a work of an artisan. Pink turned around and waved him over to walk with her, she wanted to get back to the cage before they were caught.


White got up and followed. She was right. If they were caught doing something shady, they would be accused of the tiny-knapping, not Red.


They traveled across the dresser, past all the picture frames, over the help guide for tiny owners, and back to the cage. They looked up, the cage roof was still open, and they were pretty tired. Unfortunately, neither could exchange words now that they were in love, and they couldn’t come to terms that they should wait. Then they heard footsteps. Someone was waking into the room. Acting fast, White tugged pink, who gasped, and they darted behind a tissue box.


Mira, a 13-year old girl who was only 4’10, looked like a massive goddess or something, simple because her presence was so easily felt by the tinies. White and pink stuck their heads out from the corner of the tissue box like two spies, and watched what Mira did. In the dim light, it was somewhat hard to tell what was happening up above but make no mistake, she had been holding a tiny with bright red hair. He was gently lowered into the cage. 


And then, the cage roof was closed. There was no chance they could get into the cage. The bars were too tightly spaced to squeeze through. The two tinies looked at each other. Now what 

what were they going to do?


White and Pink sat down behind the tissue box. They were absolutely fucked, most likely. How were they going to get back into the cage now? 


Pink was scared, she cuddled up to white in fear, looking up to his eyes. She couldn’t speak, but white knew what she was asking: What should we do now?

 

White looked at her. It was nighttime, and the day tomorrow guaranteed they needed every ounce of sleep they could get, whether that meant dealing with Red or doing work on Daisy. White looked at pink, he stroked her neon pink hair delicately, and used his other hand to shut her eyelids. They needed sleep. There was nothing they could do until the morning.